Show Off Your Xenoverse (2) Custom

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

THEGOKU
Regular

Re: Show Off Your Xenoverse Custom

Post by THEGOKU » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:34 pm

Anime Kitten wrote:
THEGOKU wrote:How did you get the blue top for your character? Is that something you purchased or was it via a PQ? I've been looking for something really good to have my character in for XV2 that I will be happy to always look at.
It's the top of Training Suit (Vegeta's Majin Saga outfit), which you can obtain in PQ45.
Fantastic thanks a lot for the info.

Alruneia
I Live Here

Post by Alruneia » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:43 am

"custom"
well, I have Xeno Bulla, I guess

I'll change her outfit for something better at some point. I don't know what yet, though.
Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla as Sailor Princess Sadala, based on Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance

Dragon Ball Ultimate - 74 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:58 am

Malibu of Frieza's Clan

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Post by Anime Kitten » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:32 pm

Alruneia wrote:"custom"
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Even if it's an existing character, they're still custom created from the character creator! :D
Lord Frieza wrote:Malibu of Frieza's Clan
[spoiler]Image
Image[/spoiler]
That Cosmic Suit looks so, so awesome on him. Nice work on the colors, too!
MyAnimeList | AniList
Discord: suchmisfortune

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:28 pm

Anime Kitten wrote: That Cosmic Suit looks so, so awesome on him. Nice work on the colors, too!
Thank you :D

Lunaar
Patreon Supporter

Post by Lunaar » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:33 pm

As XENOVERSE 2 is less than a month from release, I thought it would be nice to give my own in-game fanon a stylish send off. As of today, I have 226 hours logged and a crew of five characters - one from each race! Below are spoiler tags for each one, with screenshot collages added for personality. Help me say goodbye during the next few weeks by giving me some lovely feedback... making these took a whole afternoon, dammit and if you're interested in tackling Z-ranks on some PQs with me, PM me and I'll toss you my Steam ID.

[spoiler]Naticidae: A Namekian that doesn't know when to quit. Enjoys the company of others, but won't easily admit it. My first Time Patroller, so he's essentially my Xenoverse hero.
Name pun: Moon Snail. Google it!ImageImage[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Akahina: A Saiyan student that desires true strength through mediation and ki manipulation. More soft-spoken than anybody would expect from a Saiyan this notoriously dangerous. My first post-game Patroller, made specifically to fucking demolish PQs.
Name pun: None. Design began as an homage to my then-away-from-home girlfriend, of whom's online handle is (often) "Akahina." No origins.ImageImageImageImage[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Shido: A Kai born of the Supreme Tree. Has already seen and done it all, now only wishes to roam the galaxy for good laughs and great fights. Though he's actually a human within the boundaries of Xenoverse's racial selection, I did my best to doll him up as a Kaioshin that relies on raw power alone.
Name pun: ...I hate to say it, but I honestly forgot. :think: I made him over a year ago and for the life of me cannot remember where I was going with it. I remember being pretty proud of it, buuuut if anyone could make some guesses, by all means throw me a bone.ImageImage[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Pocus: A Boo girl that has become obsessed with her own sense of justice, whether it's considered "righteous" by others or not. Loves to show-off and always itching to test her might against any trouble-makers. When I had started imagining the idea of my characters adventuring together, I realized that they were missing the magic of a wide-eyed child - eager to prove themselves in the face of danger. Pocus began as a child Boo in my sketchbook, but as Xenoverse has strict limitations on character appearance, I went for a more experienced (older) savior instead.
Name pun: To continue the tradition of "magic words" for characters within the Boo arc, I went with "Pocus." As in "Hocus Pocus." ...©©©©©©©O.C. DO NOT STEAL©©©©©©© ...maybe Pocus has a twin somewhere?ImageImageImageImage[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Breezado: A Frost Demon (don't care, gonna use it here) born under a wealthy heritage. A restless prodigy that just left his clan before completing training, wanting more from his life than ruling from a cushioned pod. Not quite evil, so much as raised poorly. Wants to be liked. This "Frieza Race" :roll: character was my attempt at making someone I would want to relate to as I mashed buttons for hours on end, so I (very roughly) based him on my own hardships. In other words, he's an absolute noobcake.
Name pun: FREEZA: FREEZER. COOLA: COOLER. BREEZADO: BLIZZARD. Cool? Cool.ImageImageImage[/spoiler]
Gogegito wrote:Gotenks said "I cant let him fight just like that, please trunks help me, he's my brother" And trunks also had undesrstanding eyes.
Ajay wrote:It's probably savagely lit. I dunno.
Steam ID: Lunaar
★頭カラッポの方が 夢詰め込める★

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Post by Anime Kitten » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:49 pm

Lunaar wrote:[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Why does his bottom say "Time Patroller Suit" when he's wearing Broly's Clothes?
MyAnimeList | AniList

Lunaar
Patreon Supporter

Post by Lunaar » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:20 pm

Anime Kitten wrote:
Lunaar wrote:[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Why does his bottom say "Time Patroller Suit" when he's wearing Broly's Clothes?
Broly's Upper Body equip includes his waist garments, as do most equipment in Xenoverse (prime example, any Battle Suits include waist guards if the Lower Body equip doesn't clash). The actual pants are in fact "Time Patroller" pants. :thumbup:
Gogegito wrote:Gotenks said "I cant let him fight just like that, please trunks help me, he's my brother" And trunks also had undesrstanding eyes.
Ajay wrote:It's probably savagely lit. I dunno.
Steam ID: Lunaar
★頭カラッポの方が 夢詰め込める★

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Post by Anime Kitten » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:33 pm

Lunaar wrote:Broly's Upper Body equip includes his waist garments, as do most equipment in Xenoverse (prime example, any Battle Suits include waist guards if the Lower Body equip doesn't clash). The actual pants are in fact "Time Patroller" pants. :thumbup:
Ah, I see. His Lower Body also seems to have the garments, at least if my memory serves.

*grumbles about still not having Videl's Clothes Upper Body after countless grinds*
MyAnimeList | AniList

Zelvin
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Zelvin » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:50 pm

Unfortunately since I only have the PS3 version, I have to take pics with my phone, so the quality is garbage. But I can still make some introductions before I basically rebuild them in XV2.
[spoiler]Image
Zelvin[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Image
Lehtta[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Image
Hoku and Poku (Hocus Pocus)[/spoiler]
PS3 Xenoverse Player
PS4 Xenoverse 2 Player
PSN ID: ReiKai_Onimusha
Main Character: Zelvin
Race: Frost Demon
"In space, no one can hear you scream. But you still make one ugly face."

TheatreStyleKai
Beyond Newbie

Post by TheatreStyleKai » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:33 pm

I'll change her outfit for something better at some point. I don't know what yet, though.
Your Bulla is no match for my Bra.

Zelvin
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Zelvin » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:26 pm

TheatreStyleKai wrote:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Your Bulla is no match for my Bra.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Funny note. While I haven't done a picture yet, I do have my own version of Vegeta and Bulma's daughter. And I named her something else entirely. I didn't want her having the baggage from GT, so I instead made her as their daughter from an alternate timeline by the name of Camisole. Cammi for short. It still keeps in with the clothing puns while moving away from the focus on undergarments.
PS3 Xenoverse Player
PS4 Xenoverse 2 Player
PSN ID: ReiKai_Onimusha
Main Character: Zelvin
Race: Frost Demon
"In space, no one can hear you scream. But you still make one ugly face."

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:10 am

I don't have any pictures of my guy from 1 handy, but I did snap this shot of my new guy in XV2 last night. Need to get one from closer up too though.

AniManga Travelogue - Currently Reviewing: Dragon Ball (Z)
Twitter
Switch Friend Code: SW-0745-6427-7791 (let's play some Dragon Ball: The Breakers!)

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Post by Anime Kitten » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:59 pm

Looks like I'll have to snap my XV2 character at some point as well. In fact, I'm going to rename the thread so as to clarify that you can include your characters from both games (although they were already welcome).
MyAnimeList | AniList

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Re: Show Off Your Xenoverse (2) Custom

Post by Grimlock » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:52 am

Please, meet Rodimus.

[spoiler]Image Image[/spoiler]

As I'm so proud of the character I created, I may use him as profile picture here and some other websites one day.
Last edited by Grimlock on Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Show Off Your Xenoverse (2) Custom

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:59 am

Galcious -

[spoiler]Image
Image[/spoiler]
Deviantart (NSFW) - http://yamato012.deviantart.com/
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]