How good was Omega Shenron in Xenoverse?

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

DBZAOTA482
Banned

How good was Omega Shenron in Xenoverse?

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:36 am

Same thing with my Cell thread... never got to play as OS. In Budokai 3, he was the strongest character alongside Cell due to his crazy mix-ups, max ki baseline, and double Dragon Thunder (DT can be held). In the Tenkaichi games, he wasn't as beastly but he was still a beast nontheless.

Does XV retain his top tier glory?
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

TheDevilsCorpse

Re: How good was Omega Shenron in Xenoverse?

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:56 am

If you're going to make threads about multiple characters, you might be best served by creating a single post in the Xenoverse thread and asking about all the characters you're interested in at once.
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:57 pm

TheDevilsCorpse wrote:If you're going to make threads about multiple characters, you might be best served by creating a single post in the Xenoverse thread and asking about all the characters you're interested in at once.
I see.
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

Captain Strawberry
Advanced Regular

Post by Captain Strawberry » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:11 pm

If you can do his combos, he is quite good.
Kuro Tenshi

I am just a simple traveller