Xenoverse 3 Wishlist

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Xenoverse 3 Wishlist

Post by Kanassa » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:28 am

Hellspawn28 wrote:You guys have any mission ideas for XV3? Here some of mine
[spoiler]Title: Tools of Destruction:

Win conditions:
-Defeat Baby Vegeta, Super 17, the Shadow Dragons, Goku Black and Zamasu under 10 minutes
-Future Trunks (Super), Goku and Vegeta are alive

Lose conditions:

-Your character is defeated
-Future Trunks, Goku and Vegeta are defeated

Plot: Goku Black and Zamasu have travel to another timeline to gather Baby (Adult), Super 17 and the Shadow Dragons to help them on their Zero Mortals Plan. Future Trunks, Goku and Vegeta themselves out number.

Expert Mission starts out against Baby (Adult) and Super 17 in West City Ruins with Future Trunks on your side. On the next stage, you must fight against at Er Xing Long (Haze Shenron), San Xing Long (Eis Shenron), Si Xing Long (Nova Shenron) and Liu Xing Long (Oceanus Shenron) at Wasteland. On the third stage, you must fight against Zamasu, SSjR Goku Black, Super 17 (Villainous Mode) and Villainous Mode Super Yi Xing Long (Omega Shenron) at Devastated Future with Future Trunks (Super), SSj Blue Goku and SSj Blue Vegeta on your side.

Title: Attack on Universe 7

Win conditions:

- Defeat Sidra, Bergamo, Basil, and Lavender before time runs out
- Goku and Golden Freeza are alive

Lose conditions:

- Your character is defeated
- Golden Freeza and Goku are defeated.

Secret Objective:

- Defeat Giant Bergamo

NEW ALLY: Akkuman or Beerus

Plot: Sidra hears rumors of Universe 7 is planning to use Freeza to assassinate their rivals before the tournament begins. Sidra and the Trio De Dangers arrive at Fortuneteller Baba's place ready to fight Goku and Golden Freeza. However Goku and Vegeta are in a hurry to leave for the tournament. You must help SSjB Goku and Golden Freeza against Universe 9.

Expert Mission starts out against Sidra and the Trio De Dangers at Fortuneteller Baba's Palace at night against Sidra and the Trio De Dangers. If the player defeats Sidra and the Trio De Dangers under 3 minutes, you will have to fight against Giant Bergamo. After Bergamo grows giant, Akkuman arrives and becomes your ally to fight against Giant Bergamo to help project Forunteller Baba.

If you defeat the Trio De Dangers and not Sidra before the time runs out, Beerus will show up and become your ally against Sidra.

Title: Battle of the Brothers

Plot: Beerus and Champa argue over who is the best brother. Champa has gather of a team of other brothers to prove that he is a better brother.

Win conditions:

- Defeat Champa and his team of brothers
- Beerus is alive

Lose conditions:

- Your character is defeated
- Beerus is defeated

Expert Mission starts at The Nameless Planet against Champa, Radditz, Coola (Final Form) and San Xing Long. You are team up with Beerus, Goku, Freeza and Si Xing Long.[/spoiler]
Attack of the Saiyans!

Plot: In an unknown timeline, where Goku fell before King Piccolo's wrath; Invaders from outer space threaten King Piccolo's Empire. Against your better judgement, time must be secured, help the Demon King repel the invaders and secure his throne!

Victory Conditions:
- Piccolo Jr, Drum and Tambourine survive
- Defeat Nappa and Raditz
- Defeat Great Ape Vegeta

Defeat Conditions:
- Time Runs out
- Health runs out
- Giant King Piccolo is defeated
- Your allies are defeated

Ultimate Finish:
- Defeat Super Saiyan Raditz
- Keep health above 50%
- Defeat all enemies before King Piccolo is forced to come fight beside you

Rewards:

- Super Soul "And you shall find peace. In death."
- Ultimate Skill "Mafuuba"
- Super Saiyan Raditz wig
- Tambourine's Wings
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:51 am

Bullza wrote:So now that I've had a real good go of Xenoverse 2 I thought I'd chime in with some ideas.

Story

If they want to keep with the whole "Time" plot then that's alright I suppose but for the love of god do not make it another Raditz to Buu story, not for the third time that'd be beyond repetitive.

I think the plot should have two halves really. The first half would involve you fixing the changes in history covering the events of Dragon Ball Super, in order words it would be a Beerus to.... Tournament of Power story as it currently stands.

They've done Beerus and Golden Frieza alright but this time it should be made more accurate to the Super version.

The other half of the story should all be original, like how Xenoverse had the Demigra saga except there should be more original story this time. Again take influence from the rest of this Heroes stuff and have it involve Mechikabura, Demon God Towa, Gravy, the Dark Dragon Balls, the Demon Realm etc.
For story, I think they should head for twisted familiarity. As in, exploit that plot point set up in Xenoverse 2 of spawning a new 'history' where it's basically the current timeline; with the context completely changed. As if the timeline was collapsing on itself and combining together.

You play as a random rookie in this new twisted timeline, with your own rival/annoying friend character on Earth. You go through the Saiyan saga, but on in concept/ The difference in details is that you are in a timeline where Goku never arrived on Earth, thus you are fighting beside King Piccolo and his children to defeat Radtz, Nappa, Vegeta and Kakorot. Who came to find a Namekian for information about the Dragon Balls as Lord Slug has taken over Namek and made that sector of the galaxy his territory. But with the damage the Saiyans have inflicted upon Earth, you decide to head to Namek for a wish from the more powerful namekian dragon (Dragon Balls on Earth not working at the moment because of mystical mumbo jumbo from the villain) joined by King Piccolo's 'Son' Majunior, who notes that there's something oddly familiar about all this while Vegeta and Kakorot escape.

Recognisable events unfold, Kakorot and Vegeta land and begrudgingly help against Slug (While Kakorott makes it more clear that he's not as bad as the other Saiyans you've met), resulting in Majunior finding his redemption and become the Piccolo we know sacrificing himself for your useless ass against Slug (Who has other movie villains on his side), which triggers your race's first transformation (Or some sort of 'Power of Rage' state that doesn't change your appearance for species like the Majin's). You beat Slug and in what you think is his dying breath, he mentions something about the time patrol. While all this is happening, it turns out Frieza is leading his empire to capture arth with Dr Gero as his head scientist (Leading to Androids 13 to 19 and Cell's part of the recognisable, yet twisted story) and is obviously influenced by some unknown character.

You get the point. The story goes on to your conflict against Frieza's empire as you trigger Cell's transformations, release Buu, awaken Beerus, ect. With a lot of movie involvement sprinkled in. Like, Wheelo appears to help you in your endeavours to prove he's a better scientist than Gero, you get killed by the main villain and have to fight your way out of hell and stop Jenemba, Cooler comes in to fuck with Frieza, Gero gets access to the bengetti star and royally screws everybody over, ect. A lot of cannon character would still be there, but since time is so fucked up they would find it ahrd to remember their friends and family. Like, Gohan is there as the Great Saiyaman, but has never met Goku in his life despite feeling like he should know him.

The Time Patrol, having been fucked up by the new main villain (You know that the Supreme Kai of Time doesn't want people fighting in the time nest? Well, he just said 'Fuck it' and blew it up), was disbanded and through the story you find the ruins of the time nest and Conton (With the Supreme Kai of Time being frozen in time and Trunks being the new Masked Saiyan character) and have to rebuild the Time Patrol yourself and enlist random character both cannon and non-cannon. Then maybe throw in a Mira or Demigra cameo for a mission, fighting beside your old characters.

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D

Bullza
Banned

Post by Bullza » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:37 am

Kanassa wrote:For story, I think they should head for twisted familiarity. As in, exploit that plot point set up in Xenoverse 2 of spawning a new 'history' where it's basically the current timeline; with the context completely changed. As if the timeline was collapsing on itself and combining together.
Well there was a new Universe created from the egg at the end but I don't know how that would work. Would the Universe resemble Universe 7's or would it be entirely unique? Would hundreds of millions of years need to pass from Xenoverse 2 before there was an established Universe with plenty of life on it?

I'd just hope they'd do something different. If they did the Raditz to Golden Frieza story yet again it'd have to be very different.

I find the story for both games to be at its most interesting when it involves the new characters and the original story. I'd just want that drastically expanded on really. Super Dragon Ball Heroes isn't a game that interests me but the little story it seems to have from the openings is interesting enough.

If that game can make new characters like Mechikabura, Shroom, Salsa, Gravy, Putine and Dark Masked King and even made new forms up for Dabura, Buu, Cell and Demigra then I don't see why Xenoverse 3 can't do something like that.

With the sheer amount of possibilities that they could up with from a concept like Xenoverse I don't know why (Xenoverse 2 in particular) they have been so unoriginal. It's largely the same as the series except some magic powered them up even stronger and so you're just there to help.

Ilikepictures-meh
Beyond Newbie

Post by Ilikepictures-meh » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:47 am

Besides mentioning obvious things like more hairstyles, outfits, accessories, skills (hopefully more unique skills form the old DB days like the multi form technique, shape shifting, summoning weapons, or moves included or planned to be included in DBO), I know a lot of people want new races and such for xenoverse 3, but I think that's honestly a waste of time. Especially when people are requesting they add "Half Saiyan's, Androids, Race of Hera, etc. Who aren't very different from Earthlings or Saiyan's, it's just dumb to waste time including them as new races, only new race I'd think should be included is a generic "alien" race if they went that direction.

Instead of adding new races, they should improve character creation as a whole. For example Earthlings have plenty of options that can be exclusive for them in character creator, and the fact that Earthlings and Saiyan's have the exact same options is just laziness by the developers. Exclusive options for creating an Earthlings should include pointed ears and fangs that monster type Earthlings like Fang and Pilaf have (Could easily make a Kaioshin or Race of Hera with this), animal type people Earthlings skin/fur, tails, wings, and head/ears/nose/mouth types to create characters like team U9 who could all easily be passed as DB earthlings thanks to how much variety Earth species have.

Should be able to wear multiple accessories, DBO had such an option. Some accessories could enable changes such as wearing a Yurin Tailsman could change the cc ideal stance to have there arms stretch out like a Jiang shi, or having the majin symbol gives the character a more menacing looking ideal stance. Plus more cyborg parts, perhaps a scarf, etc could be new accessories. Get rid of wigs and just include the wigs as actual hairstyles

Changing aura (or taking aura out completely) would be an interesting addition. Being able to fight or team up our own created characters would be a plus, as well as not limiting our created character slots to just 8 custom characters. Also we need more variety with body types for all races. We should be able to make skinny male characters like Beerus or 17, larger woman characters, hell any race should be able to be made as short as Kid Gohan to as absurdly huge as Broly

As far as Awakenings go (Since its called awakenings instead of "transformations" it opens up more possiblites) obviously people want custom Saiyan's to get a blue transformation, so their is that along with them already having Ssj, Ssj2, and Ssj3. Frieza race could get a 5%, 50%, and 100% awakening that works much like how the Saiyan awakenings work in Xenoverse 2. Earthlings could continue getting awakenings that focuses on them using "tools" and changing up the cc fighting style, such as adding a Bansho Fan awakening that allows the character to uses skills involving wind, water, and lighting due to the fan being able to affect the weather, and/or a "Battle Jacket/Mech/robot awakening where the cc pulls out a capsule and enters a mech that looks similar to the U3 mechs or the ones used by the Pilaf gang and General Black. Majins could include a "angry steaming coming out of ears with teapot sound effect" and/or a super buu like awakening, Namaks could get the red eye DBO transformation, etc.

Lastly an offline world tournament mode would be a good addition as well.

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:25 am

Make IT more usable. In multiplayer battles you should be able to lock on to an ally or enemy and IT to them. Also maybe a tap of the move brings you in close while a hold distances yourself.
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"

Zeru14
Beyond Newbie

Post by Zeru14 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:05 am

Zeru14 wrote:Playable Characters:
Kid Goku(Base, Power Pole Pro)
Master Roshi
MAX Power Roshi
Chiaotzu
Yajirobe
King Piccolo
Tambourine
Cyborg Tao
King Vegeta
Tarble
Chilled
Cui
Zarbon(Post-Transformation)
King Cold
Mecha Frieza
Android 19
Android 20/Gero
Vegeta(SSJ Second Grade)
Future Trunks-Armor(Base, SSJ)
Future Trunks-Armor(SSJ Third Grade)
Super Garlic Jr.
Super Android 13
Broly(Base, SSJ)
Bojack(Full Power)
Hatchiyack
Shin
KibitoKai
Spopovitch
Dabura
Super Buu(Gohan Absorbed)
Skinny Good Buu
Tapion
Merged Aka
Bergamo
Ribrianne
Toppo
Jiren
Caulifia(Base, SSJ, SSJ2)
Kale(SSJ Berserker)
Kale(Controlled Form)
Kid Uub
Teen Trunks(Base, SSJ)
Teen Goten(Base, SSJ)
Kid Pan
General Rildo
Super Baby 2
GT Vegeta(Base, SSJ)
GT Goten(Base, SSJ)
Bulla
Majuub

Giant Bosses:
Great Ape
Great Namek Piccolo
Great Namek Slug
Great Ape Raditz
Great Ape King Vegeta
Great Ape Tarble
Great Ape Turles
Dr. Wheelo
Bio-Broly
Janemba(Pre-Transformation)
Hirudegarn
Golden Great Ape

Future Warrior Options:
-Red-Eye form as alternate transformation for Namekian Future Warrior.
-Shinjin, Demon and Bio-Android races as an optional choice for Future Warrior.

Miscellaneous:
-"Super" Future Trunks is changed to be an alternate skin for normal Future Trunks.
New Story Elements:
-Mechikabura and the Dark Dragon Balls

Viewtiful Jess
Beyond Newbie

Post by Viewtiful Jess » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:00 pm

Since we've already gone over all of the key moments of Z in the last two games, I'd personally like to see Dragon Ball, GT and Super exclusively. Examples being:

[spoiler]
  • Fighting Possessed Great Ape Goku at the World Tournament after Jackie Chun fights off Towa/Mira/Dabura with Trunks assisting.
  • Fighting Possessed Tao Pai Pai helping Goku protect Bora and Upa.
  • Teaming up with Goku and Spike the Devilman to beat Psidevilman and Greatdevilman.
  • Having to fight Demon Kings Piccolo and Dabura whilst Goku and Tienshinhan deal with Possessed Tamborine and Drum.
  • Possessed Giant Namek Piccolo.
  • Possessed Baby Vegeta and Final Form Baby.
  • Possessed Super Android 13, Super Perfect Cell, Super Mira and Super 17 vs. The Player Character, Goku, Vegeta and 18.
[/spoiler]

Aside from that, maybe some new forms what-if and existent in Heroes?

[spoiler]- All of the Super Saiyan 3s.
- Super Saiyan 4 and God Broly.
- Gohanks (TP Trunks and now alive Future Gohan)
- GT Gotenks[/spoiler]
Just some ideas!
  • ✪ 2008 - Dragon Ball: Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return!!
    ✪ 2009 - Dragon Ball: Raging Blast
    ✪ 2010 - Dragon Ball Online / Dragon Ball Heroes
    ✪ 2011 - Dragon Ball: Episode of Bardock
    ✪ 2015 - Dragon Ball: Xenoverse / Dragon Ball Super
    ✪ 2016 - Dragon Ball: Fusions
Dragon Ball AF is REAL

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:12 pm

Viewtiful Jess wrote:Since we've already gone over all of the key moments of Z in the last two games, I'd personally like to see Dragon Ball, GT and Super exclusively. Examples being:

[spoiler]
  • Fighting Possessed Great Ape Goku at the World Tournament after Jackie Chun fights off Towa/Mira/Dabura with Trunks assisting.
  • Fighting Possessed Tao Pai Pai helping Goku protect Bora and Upa.
  • Teaming up with Goku and Spike the Devilman to beat Psidevilman and Greatdevilman.
  • Having to fight Demon Kings Piccolo and Dabura whilst Goku and Tienshinhan deal with Possessed Tamborine and Drum.
  • Possessed Giant Namek Piccolo.
  • Possessed Baby Vegeta and Final Form Baby.
  • Possessed Super Android 13, Super Perfect Cell, Super Mira and Super 17 vs. The Player Character, Goku, Vegeta and 18.
[/spoiler]

Aside from that, maybe some new forms what-if and existent in Heroes?

[spoiler]- All of the Super Saiyan 3s.
- Super Saiyan 4 and God Broly.
- Gohanks (TP Trunks and now alive Future Gohan)
- GT Gotenks[/spoiler]
Just some ideas!
I'd say more long running What-if's, all the what ifs we've had so far are dealing with the immediate effect of those changes, but what about going into a timeline set long after those changes occur? Maybe have a mission in a timeline where King Piccolo won and takes over the world, meaning he has to deal with the Saiyans. Or a time where Super Buu won and is now going from planet to planet and absorbing the strongest fighters.

Kanassa wrote:

Zeru14
Beyond Newbie

Post by Zeru14 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:23 am

Zeru14 wrote:
Kid Goku(Base, Power Pole Pro)
Master Roshi
MAX Power Roshi
Chiaotzu
Yajirobe
King Piccolo
Tambourine
Cyborg Tao
King Vegeta
Tarble
Chilled
Cui
King Cold
Mecha Frieza
Android 19
Android 20/Gero
Vegeta(SSJ Second Grade)
Super Garlic Jr.
Super Android 13
Broly(Base, SSJ)
Bojack(Full Power)
Hatchiyack
Shin
KibitoKai
Spopovitch
Dabura
Skinny Good Buu
Tapion
Merged Aka
Bergamo
Ribrianne
Toppo
Jiren
Kale(SSJ Berserker)
Kale(Controlled Form)
Kid Uub
Teen Trunks(Base, SSJ)
Teen Goten(Base, SSJ)
Kid Pan
General Rildo
Super Baby 2
GT Vegeta(Base, SSJ)
GT Goten(Base, SSJ)
Bulla
Majuub

Giant Bosses:
Great Ape
Great Namek Piccolo
Great Namek Slug
Great Ape Raditz
Great Ape King Vegeta
Great Ape Tarble
Great Ape Turles
Dr. Wheelo
Bio-Broly
Hirudegarn
Golden Great Ape

Future Warrior Options:
-Shinjin, Demon and Bio-Android races as an optional choice for Future Warrior.

Miscellaneous:
-"Super" Future Trunks is changed to be an alternate skin for normal Future Trunks.
New Story Elements:
-Mechikabura and the Dark Dragon Balls.
New Characters:
Vegeta(SSJ God)
Dyspo

New Stages:
King Kai's Planet
Tournament of Power Arena/The Void

Nickolaidas
Advanced Regular

Post by Nickolaidas » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:58 am

Concerning the Frieza Clan transformations:

There's no way in making it work and make sense at the same time. Frieza's transformations were de-evolutions, not evolutions. They made him weaker, not stronger in order to contain his ki. Since all Frieza Clan characters start at Base Form (4th), they have no reason to de-evolve themselves since the 'cannot control their ki' rule doesn't seem to apply here (to be honest, Toriyama made a mistake for claiming that 4th was base - I think he should've said that Frieza's base was 1st and he evolved into greater and greater forms of power but whatever).

Also, since the first two XV games had all Frieza clan characters begin at 4th, there wouldn't be any logic behind suddenly begin them at 1st in XV3. Without any explanation. The only transformation that would've made sense (other than Golden) would be Cooler's 'Final' form, but the customization options presented basically make this obsolete as well. Your character can look like Final form Cooler from the get-go at 1st level. But I guess they could add muscles and height and aura color.

This is actually a beef I have with the customization in general. Having a first level saiyan look like Super Saiyan Blue kinda ruins the point. They should've restricted colors and features which scream a particular Transformation (Yellow, Blue and Rose colours should be a NO for Saiyans - aren't they all dark haired anyway? -, masks should be a NO for Frieza clan, etc.). They do this with specific clothes, why not do this with specific colours and facial features?
Lord Beerus wrote:Gimme some original Dragon Ball characters, then we'll start talking. They can't just dodge this forever.
The problem is that Xenoverse's fighting mechanics are all mostly revolving around flight. Since flight was not an option for the majority of Dragon Ball, it can really break the immersion.

For example, the latest enemies of Goku in original DB were Daimaoh and Piccolo Jr. Both could fly, Goku could not. So what would happen in the Time Patrol? You would duke it out in the air with the Piccolo-es while Goku would run around in the ground like an idiot and fire an occasional Kamehameha? It doesn't work. The devs can't give jetpacks to EVERY single DB character (Hercule alone is close to ruin suspension of disbelief) nor can they deprive the character of flight (because most of the game's mechanics immediately become obsolete). So they really don't have a choice. The best they can do is add Daimaoh as standalone DLC character or something. And besides, almost all DB fights would equate to 'help Goku against X villain', unlike DBZ where you had some changes in the roster.

Ranmaru Rei
Beyond Newbie

Post by Ranmaru Rei » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:10 am

Speaking about androids. I believe we don't need androids as a race. Instead, why not add possibility to turn earthling character to android by will. Through some quest, for example.

Zeru14
Beyond Newbie

Post by Zeru14 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:37 am

Nickolaidas wrote:The problem is that Xenoverse's fighting mechanics are all mostly revolving around flight. Since flight was not an option for the majority of Dragon Ball, it can really break the immersion.

For example, the latest enemies of Goku in original DB were Daimaoh and Piccolo Jr. Both could fly, Goku could not. So what would happen in the Time Patrol? You would duke it out in the air with the Piccolo-es while Goku would run around in the ground like an idiot and fire an occasional Kamehameha? It doesn't work. The devs can't give jetpacks to EVERY single DB character (Hercule alone is close to ruin suspension of disbelief) nor can they deprive the character of flight (because most of the game's mechanics immediately become obsolete). So they really don't have a choice. The best they can do is add Daimaoh as standalone DLC character or something. And besides, almost all DB fights would equate to 'help Goku against X villain', unlike DBZ where you had some changes in the roster.
The Budokai Tenkaichi games, already solved this problem, with their Potara items, one gave early DB characters the ability to fly when equipped, so from my list Kid Goku, Master Roshi, MAX Power Roshi, Cyborg Tao and Yajirobe, would be given these to explain their flight capabilities in the game. For example when the Time Breakers use dark magic to empower King Piccolo and Tambourine causing the risk of Kid Goku losing, the Future Warrior would arrive activate the special item(which he/she got from Chronoa and the Elder Kai) giving Kid Goku the ability of flight for stage, for Yajirobe in the Vegeta stage, and Roshi in the Resurrection F stage.

Zeru14
Beyond Newbie

Post by Zeru14 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:22 am

Zeru14 wrote:
Zeru14 wrote:
Kid Goku
Master Roshi
MAX Power Roshi
Chiaotzu
Yajirobe
King Piccolo
Tambourine
Cyborg Tao
King Vegeta
Tarble
Chilled
Cui
King Cold
Mecha Frieza
Android 19
Android 20/Gero
Vegeta(SSJ Second Grade)
Super Garlic Jr.
Super Android 13
Broly(Base, SSJ)
Bojack(Full Power)
Hatchiyack
Shin
KibitoKai
Spopovitch
Dabura
Skinny Good Buu
Tapion
Merged Aka
Ribrianne
Toppo
Jiren
Kale(SSJ Berserker)
Kale(Controlled Form)
Kid Uub
Teen Trunks(Base, SSJ)
Teen Goten(Base, SSJ)
Kid Pan
General Rildo
Super Baby 2
GT Vegeta(Base, SSJ)
GT Goten(Base, SSJ)
Bulla
Majuub

Giant Bosses:
Great Ape
Great Namek Piccolo
Great Namek Slug
Great Ape Raditz
Great Ape King Vegeta
Great Ape Tarble
Great Ape Turles
Dr. Wheelo
Bio-Broly
Hirudegarn
Golden Great Ape

Future Warrior Options:
-Shinjin, Demon and Bio-Android(Cell) races as an optional choice for Future Warrior.

Miscellaneous:
New Story Elements:
-Mechikabura and the Dark Dragon Balls.
New Characters:
Vegeta(SSJ God)
Dyspo

New Stages:
King Kai's Planet
Tournament of Power Arena/The Void
New Characters:
Goku Jr.(Base, SSJ)

Miscellaneous:
-Human Future Warrior learns Power Pole Pro from training mission with Kid Goku and Master Roshi.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:22 pm

Dabura confirmed for XV2 with no sign of Xeno Dabura along with him... Like the producer said once, they want Xenoverse to have its own identity, so no Heroes stuff in Xenoverse series. People now may want to stop asking for it, then.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

ZeroDio
Beyond Newbie

Post by ZeroDio » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:40 pm

ZeroDio wrote:
ZeroDio wrote:
ZeroDio wrote:clustered up all my past post on this thread plus added some new stuff

[spoiler]Character Creation:
Tail Option for Saiyans [Loose or Wrapped]
New Sliders (Muscle for Male/Breasts for Female)
Add new Height level [Female - Amazon / Male - Hulk]
Aura Color Select [Base / Transformation]
Fighting Style Select (Default/Vicious/Defensive/Balanced)

Characters:
Oceanus Shenron
Jiren
Goku (X20 Super Saiyan Blue Kaio-ken)
Goku (Ultra Instinct)
Kale
Caulifla
True Golden Frieza
Android 13 (Can Transform to Super 13)
Imperfect Cell
Freeza Form 2 & 3
Buu Gotenks
Evil Buu
Zangya
Fasha
Super Baby Vegeta 2
Bojack (Full Power)

New Attacks for CaC:
Flash Fist Crush (Long Range)
Power Impact
ShockWave Punch
Justice Flash
Justice Crush
Justice Kick
Justice Saber
Justice Bomber
Poison Energy Wave
Wolfgang Penetrator
Shining Blaster
Wolfgang Pressure
Great Death Beam
Golden Death Beam
Golden Death Ball
Air Shattering Energy Ball
Mighty Hurricane Fury
Whirlwind Spin
Revenge Death Ball
SS Deadly Bomber
Hell Lighting Cutter
Pretty Cannon
Pretty Love Machine Gun
Yacchaina Fist
Spiral of Condemnation
Light of Justice
Flames of Retribution

Story Mode:
A story that follows also the principle of correcting time, but higher stakes or higher changes then just [Dark Power Up or Insert Random Evil Character to Fight]

I actually want to Have the choice to alter time (Dimps would probably again do something basic like Choice A or B) beyond what happen in XV2 with SSJ3 Bardock Battle or Future Trunks interference

Plus we could get some Fan service battles or What if characters like

SSJ Vegeta vs. Freeza [instead of Goku vs. Freeza)
Super Android 18 [instead of Super 17]
Rage Induced SSJ2 Gohan vs. Cell-X (Super Perfect Cell being evolved into this form)
Ultimate Cell (Cell archiving some Hybrid form of SSJ Blue & Golden Form)

New Giant Bosses:
Meta Cooler Core
Naturon Shenron
Rage Shenron
Hirudegaun
Bio-Broly (Giant)

Dark Mentors:
Goku Black [End Game & Requires Lvl 75]
Zamasu [Hidden Location & Requires lvl 75]
Omega Shenron [By DragonBall Summon Area & Requires lvl 65]
Super 17 [Requires lvl 65]
Golden Freeza [Requires lvl 80]

Character customization expanded through DLC and/or Game Updates (as in adding new Facial Features & Hairstyles)

Also Super Saiyan Hair quality improved (as in actually spiking up plus SSJ3 Hairstyle being different based on hair length and maybe a few other things)

New Hairstyles (Plus any Facial Features that haven’t been used from these)

Female:
Vados
Universe 10 Angel
Universe 11 Angel
Cocotte [U11 Pride Trooper]
U9 Spiky Purple Lady
U4 greenish blue hair lady
U2 Vampire bird wings lady
Helles
End of Dragonball Chi Chi
Bulma (end of Saiyan Saga)
Bulma (End of Freeza Saga)
Bulma (23 WMT Saga)
Bulma (Bunny Suit during DB)
Kale
Caulifa
Mamba (Short hairstyle from A Hero’s Legacy)
Future Mai
Forte (Saiyan Berserker from Heroes)
Viola (Saiyan Elite From Heroes)
Nico in her God Class Power up (Female Android from Heroes)

Male:
Broly (in his RSSJ Form)
Bojack (Transformed)
Super Baby Trunks (From Heroes)
Paragus
Raditz
Cabba

Stages:
Zen Exhibition Match
Tournament of Power Arena (Normal) & (Damaged)
Beach Coast
Front of Baba's Place

New Transformation:
Human – Max Power (Learn from Roshi)
Saiyan – SSJ Blue (Learn from Goku or Vegeta or Whis) & SSJ Rose (From Black) & SSJ God (From God Goku)
Freeza Race – 100% Power (learn from final Form Freeza) & True Golden
Namekian – Super Namek (Learn from Piccolo)
Majin – Super Majin (Learn from Super Buu) & Slim 100% (Learn From Fat Buu)
All - Ultra Instinct {Acts like a God Tier Potential Unleashed and is a Post game Skill)

Expand the quality of Voice acting for the CaC, as in the character actually talking in some cut scenes beyond “them just grunting during a battle scene or using the Kamehameha”

A Home where you can store Gear or other items you don’t want to lose plus being to decorate it with collectibles from Events or Certain Missions and etc.

Choose able Factions – as in being able to choose to be a Hero Time Patroller or Be a Villain TimeBreaker after you create your Created Character

Crossover Content pulled from Cross Epoch, Sage Mode Goku [The thing from Battle of Z], Banpresto Dragonball x One Piece Figures of Bulma & Nami,

Plus more content from Dr.Slump and Neko Majin Z[/spoiler]

Graphics boosted to 1080p with 4K support for PS4 Pro Owners

Add some things and adjust stuff
Updated again

Will update more in maybe 2 months?
updated once more

Zelvin
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Zelvin » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:00 pm

Trying to put together something better as far as Progression goes for Skills. The current system of grinding PQ's for those not given by trainers is just...boring and exhausting. And it doesn't feel like you've really earned it. While I don't suggest not being able to do so from PQ missions, I feel being able to develop both Skills and Transformations while playing would feel more rewarding and natural than just relying on RNG to get it.

What I'd like to see is a progression system, wherein using a Skill a certain number of times allows you to master it and gain access to other skills in the same tree. For example; Using Kamehameha 50 times gives the Kamekameha skill, and using it 100times unlocks the Super Kamehameha. And if having learned Kaioken up to x3 alongside Kamehameha progression, you get the Burst Kamehameha. If Kamehameha is mastered alongside Instant Transmission, you get the Teleport Kamehameha.

Something like that I feel would be much more worthwhile. After all, using these skills that number of times is considerably simpler and gives the idea of training in their use as opposed to just getting them for beating someone up.

Same idea for Transformations. I do feel they should have a Ki drain upon first acquisition of them. But achieving Mastery of the form removes the drain cost when in use. Becoming Adept in SSJ unlocks SS2, but only when Mastering does the Ki drain effect vanish. Which fits in with what Goku and Gohan showed in their training for the Cell games. I know some may complain about having to activate the Transformation ability so many times to upgrade them, but it's not all that difficult. People could just spend time in PvP or PQ's just turning it on and off in order to fulfill the progression requirement. So it really wouldn't be difficult to do.

As far as Transformations themselves, they should be more unique to the races being used, as I had mentioned at the very start of his thread. But I also had some new ideas. After all, one of the problems we have is that Saiyans will have so many different transformations while everyone else will only have one or two with the current system. Each race should have something that you could believe would allow them to hang with the God-class.

For Earthlings, if both Kaioken and Potential Awakened are mastered, then Earthlings will acquire Ultimate Kaioken. It would be something unique for Earthlings, a state in which only they can achieve.

For Namekians, Mastering Super Namekian and Potential Awakened should yield their own form. I don't know if they should have a Namekian God form unlocked from having their ultimate potential awakened, or raised to something like Ultra Namekian.
PS3 Xenoverse Player
PS4 Xenoverse 2 Player
PSN ID: ReiKai_Onimusha
Main Character: Zelvin
Race: Frost Demon
"In space, no one can hear you scream. But you still make one ugly face."

louisascommie
Beyond Newbie

Post by louisascommie » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:37 am

We'll prob never see this in the main franchise so for a future video game, maybe a xenoverse title I hope we see shadow dragons based off the super dragon balls as villains.

Zelvin
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Zelvin » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:53 pm

Thinking back on transformations again, Saiyans are going to have the most both to use and unlock. I feel players should be able to choose a path in order to unlock a certain line of forms, so that you don't just get all of them all at once for little to no reason. Once all are unlocked with multiple characters you can change up your transformation to what you want, but I feel like having that Choice in how your character evolves would make playing your Saiyan more enjoyable.

Upon first acquiring Super Saiyan, you are given your first choice as to which series of forms you want to continue with.
Path 1 Stage 1 - Saiyan Warrior: Pretty much the standard fare for Saiyans like Goku who're more balanced between strike/melee, ki abilities and defenses.
Path 2 Stage 1- Saiyan Prince: Essentially Vegeta's line which places a higher priority and focus on Ki attacks and evasion skills than melee attack and defense.
Path 3 Stage 1- Saiyan Berserker: Basically the Broly/Kale path. The form becomes larger and more muscular and focuses extensively on strong melee and stronger defense/durability with weaker overall ki attacks.

Each of these lines will go as far as the SS3 grade, including the Prince path. There's no reason to cap it at SS2 level like in the last two games. Then after meeting the requirements for SS3 and becoming Adept in the form, players will get their 2nd choice in that path in where they want to go.

Any Path Stage 2 - Primal Saiyan: This is essentially SS4. It regrows the tail for Saiyans and harkens back to the Saiyans roots and their most primal instincts and urges, it's focus leaning more into melee and ki attack power than defense.
Any Path Stage 2 - Godly Saiyan: Basically the SSG path which focuses primarily on ki control and defense as opposed to melee offense and can bring things more into balance.
PS3 Xenoverse Player
PS4 Xenoverse 2 Player
PSN ID: ReiKai_Onimusha
Main Character: Zelvin
Race: Frost Demon
"In space, no one can hear you scream. But you still make one ugly face."

hunduel
Not-So-Newbie

Post by hunduel » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:01 am

All I want is more "what-if" scenarios AND characters. The biggest thing about Heroes is definitely this, and including more and more is always more than welcomed. Also some of these changes based on DB and/or happened during DB would be even more appreciated (like Android X based on Tao Pai Pai).

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:28 pm

hunduel wrote:All I want is more "what-if" scenarios AND characters. The biggest thing about Heroes is definitely this, and including more and more is always more than welcomed. Also some of these changes based on DB and/or happened during DB would be even more appreciated (like Android X based on Tao Pai Pai).
Totally agree.
Unique and what-if characters are really appreciated. I really liked bardack ss2/3 and i hope to see more in the next games, maybe mirai gohan ss2/3, xeno characters, new forms for mira/towa/demigra ecc.
We need new giants too: hildegard, fat janemba, new great apes (broly, normal ape, golden ape ecc).
Races? Kaioshins and demons.