Xenoverse 3 Wishlist

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Re: Xenoverse 3 Wishlist

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Wed May 24, 2017 4:43 pm

The Jackal wrote:They need to rework the character creation system from the ground up, instead of taking the exact same one from the old game and throwing in some tiny new additions. Bandai's laziness is astounding, I'd like them to put in some real effort this time.

Fix the camera as well, it's fing terrible.
Whats wrong with the camera? Except in tiny closed spaces I've never had an issue.

I'm not sure if they need to ground up the CaC but some revisions to make it feel a little more rpg like would be awesome.
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:18 pm

It would be cool if they did factions based on the 12 Universes similar how MKX did. You can pick from U2, U3, U4, U6, U7, U9, U10 and U11.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Alruneia
I Live Here

Post by Alruneia » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:42 pm

The first thing that comes to mind is a different story. We've been through the Z story with some changes twice now, so I'd like XV3 to take this (and the two previous patrollers) into account and let it be. The Tokitoki and Conton heroes have the Z part of the timeline under control, so focus on something else instead. That could mean going to other parts of the timeline (Ball, Super, GT, Online even), or it could mean having history change drastically enough for it to not be even close to just another rehash. Those are both fine by me, just don't give me almost-Z for the upteenth time. If it must, the good ol' Z story could be a postgame thing instead. PQs would be like before, though. Heroes (referring to the Mechikabra stuff here) and Online both managed to make a story set in the Dragon Ball universe that wasn't just Z, so with some creativity I don't see why this couldn't happen for XV3 as well. Perhaps time could "collapse" due to the extraordinary powers of a new villain, causing characters from different eras to collide in a bit of an "Eyes of Heaven"-way.

That said, I guess I can go into some simpler wishes, namely characters.
Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla as Sailor Princess Sadala, based on Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance

Dragon Ball Ultimate - 74 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:53 am

Alruneia wrote:The first thing that comes to mind is a different story. We've been through the Z story with some changes twice now, so I'd like XV3 to take this (and the two previous patrollers) into account and let it be. The Tokitoki and Conton heroes have the Z part of the timeline under control, so focus on something else instead. That could mean going to other parts of the timeline (Ball, Super, GT, Online even), or it could mean having history change drastically enough for it to not be even close to just another rehash. Those are both fine by me, just don't give me almost-Z for the upteenth time. If it must, the good ol' Z story could be a postgame thing instead. PQs would be like before, though. Heroes (referring to the Mechikabra stuff here) and Online both managed to make a story set in the Dragon Ball universe that wasn't just Z, so with some creativity I don't see why this couldn't happen for XV3 as well. Perhaps time could "collapse" due to the extraordinary powers of a new villain, causing characters from different eras to collide in a bit of an "Eyes of Heaven"-way.

That said, I guess I can go into some simpler wishes, namely characters.
Those are all pretty good ideas.

Story wise Id prefer if they made Zamasu/Goku Black the main villains.

They could say something like you fighting in the U6 tournament (DLC Story) altered the timeline. Zamasu found out about the Time Patrollers and is angry that mortals are (partially) looking over the course of history.

From there just give me new missions....I've only played X2 but I understand its very similar to X1 in quests. The world doesnt need the exact same ones a third time.

EXBadguy
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by EXBadguy » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:42 am

So since the new 2D fighter is announced and I don't think it will expand beyond Z or Super, because let's face it, a 2D game with a liscence like DB takes a while to work on, the hypothetical XV3 definitely needs a new world similar to DB Heroes, we can't just be playing the same exact new episodes from Super. Maybe the characters can join in, but the story, leave it alone. Make it 100% original now!
Akira Toriyama wrote:If anyone. ANYONE AT TOEI! Makes a movie about old and weak major villains returning, or making recolored versions of Super Saiyan, I'ma come to yo company and evict you from doing Dragon Ball ever again! Only I do those things, because people love me, and they despise you....derp!
Marco Polo wrote:Goku Black is a fan of DBZ who hates Super and has taken the form of a younger Goku (thinner shape, softer hair) to avenge the original series by destroying the new.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:23 am

So, with a new game announced, this will give more time for Dimps to work on XV3 and return with their glory title! For XV3 in this huge gap I really expect a huge step from XV2, incorporating characters missing, a much longer story mode from Raditz to Future Trunks and more elements and characters from Dragon Ball Online. If Xenoverse will be a trilogy, then its final installment needs to be the most amazing one! :thumbup:
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:43 pm

Grimlock wrote:So, with a new game announced, this will give more time for Dimps to work on XV3 and return with their glory title! For XV3 in this huge gap I really expect a huge step from XV2, incorporating characters missing, a much longer story mode from Raditz to Future Trunks and more elements and characters from Dragon Ball Online. If Xenoverse will be a trilogy, then its final installment needs to be the most amazing one! :thumbup:
I'm really hoping they go the route of a more interactive story, even just a basic "Do this or that" with different results would be a big step forward to me.

Also Id like to see a second accessory slot. No reason we cant wear a wig and a sword.

EXBadguy
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by EXBadguy » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:14 pm

I believe soon after the last DLC of XV2, they'll start working on the next one. They have a lot of time!
Akira Toriyama wrote:If anyone. ANYONE AT TOEI! Makes a movie about old and weak major villains returning, or making recolored versions of Super Saiyan, I'ma come to yo company and evict you from doing Dragon Ball ever again! Only I do those things, because people love me, and they despise you....derp!
Marco Polo wrote:Goku Black is a fan of DBZ who hates Super and has taken the form of a younger Goku (thinner shape, softer hair) to avenge the original series by destroying the new.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:34 pm

I tell ya, if Xenoverse 3 is going to happen, it better be something great in all departments given that Dragon Ball Fighters is giving DIMPS more time to work on it.

emperior
I Live Here

Post by emperior » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:25 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:I tell ya, if Xenoverse 3 is going to happen, it better be something great in all departments given that Dragon Ball Fighters is giving DIMPS more time to work on it.
It better be. I swear I won't be buying it if they still won't have SSJ hair spiking up.
Hopefully they will also fix the graphics to make it less plastic-looking.
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

What I consider canonical

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:37 pm

We are probably not going to see XV3 until 2019. So the story mode will probably go from Raditz to the Universal Survival Arc or the next arc after the Universal Survival Arc. I do want Pilaf-23rd Tenkachi Budokai to be added for once. It has been way over due.
She/Her

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:53 am

emperior wrote:
Lord Beerus wrote:I tell ya, if Xenoverse 3 is going to happen, it better be something great in all departments given that Dragon Ball Fighters is giving DIMPS more time to work on it.
It better be. I swear I won't be buying it if they still won't have SSJ hair spiking up.
Hopefully they will also fix the graphics to make it less plastic-looking.
What do you mean by plastic looking? It's not something I've noticed personally but I'm interested in what it means exactly...like the characters themselves or the maps or both? The maps need a bit of work I'd agree.

Anyway the way I see it is that Xenoverse 1 and 2 set a very solid foundation for the game. They know what the fans want...will they give it to us? We really arent asking for them to do anything unique or new in gaming. Just to take some things that have been successful in other games and incorporating them. Its not the first game to have CaC, Accessories or a story mode. They don't need to reinvent the wheel...just make a quality one.

Almighty Majin
Beyond Newbie

Post by Almighty Majin » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:41 pm

I'd like the story mode to go from Raditz to Universe Survival Arc with DB part 1 and GT of course. Adding in some more movie characters would be great and they NEED to add in more original DBO content and Super DBH content in order to spice up the story more.

Ideas for CaC:
Humans should get a Max Power transformation like Roshi
Namekians should get that red eyed form
Majins should have thin male options
New races: Android, Kai, Demon
Maybe add god forms for each race like in Heroes

New character additions:

DB:
Kid Goku
Master Roshi (Base, Max Power)
Yajirobe
General Blue
Mercenary Tao (Base, Cyborg)
Cymbal
Tambourine
Drum
King Piccolo

DBZ:
King Vegeta
Cui
Second and Third Form Freeza
King Cold
Android 19
Android 20
Imperfect Cell
Spopovich
Yamu
Pui Pui
Yakon
Dabura
Buutenks and Buuhan
Aka

DBS:
Shisami
Tagoma
Botamo
Magetta
Basil
Lavenda
Bergamo
Caulifla
Kale
Ribrianne
Nigrisshi
Narirama
Damon
Ganos
Murichim
Jiren
Toppo
Dyspo
Kahseral

Movies/OVAs/Fillers:
Garlic Jr.
Spice
Super Android 13
Bojack (Full Power)
Hatchiyack
Pikkon

DBGT:
Ledgic
General Rildo
Bebi Vegeta

DBO/Xeno:
Supreme Kai of Time
Mechikabura
Salsa
Towa (Darkness, Demon God)
Mira (Super) (Final should be playable also)
Xeno Dabura (Base, Demon God)
Demigra (Base, Final, Makyouka)
Putine
Gravy
Churai
Demon Realm Soldier
Other important time breakers (General Bon, Naraka, Haru Haru/Shun Shun, Psidevilman, Dark Masked King)
Maybe Xeno versions of the heroes (Goku, Gohan, Goten, Vegeta)
And villains with Dark Dragon Balls (Freeza, Cell, Buu, Turles, Janemba, etc.)

Unlikely, but fun:
Arale
Nekomajin
Kuriza
Beelzebub
Spinoff!Yamcha
Ozotto
Saibaking
Mecha Goku
Ultra Pinich

ZeroDio
Beyond Newbie

Post by ZeroDio » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:22 pm

Almighty Majin wrote:I'd like the story mode to go from Raditz to Universe Survival Arc with DB part 1 and GT of course. Adding in some more movie characters would be great and they NEED to add in more original DBO content and Super DBH content in order to spice up the story more.

Ideas for CaC:
Humans should get a Max Power transformation like Roshi
Namekians should get that red eyed form
Majins should have thin male options
New races: Android, Kai, Demon
Maybe add god forms for each race like in Heroes

New character additions:

DB:
Master Roshi (Base, Max Power)

DBZ:
Second and Third Form Freeza
King Cold
Android 19
Android 20
Imperfect Cell
Dabura
Buutenks and Buuhan

DBS:
Shisami
Tagoma
Botamo
Magetta
Basil
Lavenda
Bergamo
Caulifla
Kale
Ribrianne
Nigrisshi
Narirama
Damon
Ganos
Murichim
Jiren
Toppo
Dyspo
Kahseral

Movies/OVAs/Fillers:
Garlic Jr.
Super Android 13
Bojack (Full Power)
Hatchiyack

DBGT:
General Rildo
Bebi Vegeta

DBO/Xeno:
Towa (Darkness, Demon God)
Mira (Super) (Final should be playable also)
Xeno Dabura (Base, Demon God)
Demigra (Base, Final, Makyouka)

Unlikely, but fun:
Arale
Edited your character addition list to a more realistic version

Plus on GT, you should add Majuub & Oceanus Shenron

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:02 pm

Grimlock wrote:So, with a new game announced, this will give more time for Dimps to work on XV3 and return with their glory title! For XV3 in this huge gap I really expect a huge step from XV2, incorporating characters missing, a much longer story mode from Raditz to Future Trunks and more elements and characters from Dragon Ball Online. If Xenoverse will be a trilogy, then its final installment needs to be the most amazing one! :thumbup:
I would hope that XV3 will go from Pilaf to the Universal Survival Arc. The Universal Survival Arc will probably be over by the time when XV3 is done and over with.
She/Her

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:20 am

You guys have any mission ideas for XV3? Here some of mine

Title: Tools of Destruction:

Win conditions:
-Defeat Baby Vegeta, Super 17, the Shadow Dragons, Goku Black and Zamasu under 10 minutes
-Future Trunks (Super), Goku and Vegeta are alive

Lose conditions:

-Your character is defeated
-Future Trunks, Goku and Vegeta are defeated

Plot: Goku Black and Zamasu have travel to another timeline to gather Baby (Adult), Super 17 and the Shadow Dragons to help them on their Zero Mortals Plan. Future Trunks, Goku and Vegeta themselves out number.

Expert Mission starts out against Baby (Adult) and Super 17 in West City Ruins with Future Trunks on your side. On the next stage, you must fight against at Er Xing Long (Haze Shenron), San Xing Long (Eis Shenron), Si Xing Long (Nova Shenron) and Liu Xing Long (Oceanus Shenron) at Wasteland. On the third stage, you must fight against Zamasu, SSjR Goku Black, Super 17 (Villainous Mode) and Villainous Mode Super Yi Xing Long (Omega Shenron) at Devastated Future with Future Trunks (Super), SSj Blue Goku and SSj Blue Vegeta on your side.

Title: Attack on Universe 7

Win conditions:

- Defeat Sidra, Bergamo, Basil, and Lavender before time runs out
- Goku and Golden Freeza are alive

Lose conditions:

- Your character is defeated
- Golden Freeza and Goku are defeated.

Secret Objective:

- Defeat Giant Bergamo

NEW ALLY: Akkuman or Beerus

Plot: Sidra hears rumors of Universe 7 is planning to use Freeza to assassinate their rivals before the tournament begins. Sidra and the Trio De Dangers arrive at Fortuneteller Baba's place ready to fight Goku and Golden Freeza. However Goku and Vegeta are in a hurry to leave for the tournament. You must help SSjB Goku and Golden Freeza against Universe 9.

Expert Mission starts out against Sidra and the Trio De Dangers at Fortuneteller Baba's Palace at night against Sidra and the Trio De Dangers. If the player defeats Sidra and the Trio De Dangers under 3 minutes, you will have to fight against Giant Bergamo. After Bergamo grows giant, Akkuman arrives and becomes your ally to fight against Giant Bergamo to help project Forunteller Baba.

If you defeat the Trio De Dangers and not Sidra before the time runs out, Beerus will show up and become your ally against Sidra.

Title: Battle of the Brothers

Plot: Beerus and Champa argue over who is the best brother. Champa has gather of a team of other brothers to prove that he is a better brother.

Win conditions:

- Defeat Champa and his team of brothers
- Beerus is alive

Lose conditions:

- Your character is defeated
- Beerus is defeated

Expert Mission starts at The Nameless Planet against Champa, Radditz, Coola (Final Form) and San Xing Long. You are team up with Beerus, Goku, Freeza and Si Xing Long.
She/Her

Bullza
Banned

Post by Bullza » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:17 am

So now that I've had a real good go of Xenoverse 2 I thought I'd chime in with some ideas.

Story

If they want to keep with the whole "Time" plot then that's alright I suppose but for the love of god do not make it another Raditz to Buu story, not for the third time that'd be beyond repetitive.

I think the plot should have two halves really. The first half would involve you fixing the changes in history covering the events of Dragon Ball Super, in order words it would be a Beerus to.... Tournament of Power story as it currently stands.

They've done Beerus and Golden Frieza alright but this time it should be made more accurate to the Super version.

The other half of the story should all be original, like how Xenoverse had the Demigra saga except there should be more original story this time. Again take influence from the rest of this Heroes stuff and have it involve Mechikabura, Demon God Towa, Gravy, the Dark Dragon Balls, the Demon Realm etc.

New Playable characters

About 20 new characters would suffice I think. A combination of characters from Super, original characters and maybe a few more GT characters because they aren't getting much love.

Tagoma
Botamo
Magetta
Caulifla
Kale
Bergamo
Lavender
Basil
Jiren
Toppo
Goku's new form
Mechikabura
Demon God Towa
Demon God Dabura
Demon God Salsa
Demon God Gravy
Baby Vegeta
Rildo

New Playable Stages

I might be wrong but I don't know if any of these have been in a game before. They'd fit in with the story I mentioned.

King Kai's Planet
The Princess Bulma
Beerus' Planet
Zen Exhibition Arena
Fortuneteller​ Baba's Palace
Tournament of Power Arena
Demon Realm stage #1
Demon Realm stage #2

Additionally an alternate version of the Archipelago stage which includes Frieza and Jaco's spaceship would be nice.

CaC

They need to add a new race to keep it fresh. The Kaioshin race seems like the obvious choice.

Get rid of stats on clothing because there's clothes I'd like to use but won't because of poor stats. All clothing should be able to be alternated to any colour.

We should be able to change the colour of our Ki, of our Aura, what type of Aura we have, what type of fighting style so we could pick certain styles for light attacks and for heavy attacks.

The Hub

Expand it even more. Go all out and make it three times the size of Conton City. Add more mini games and side quests that have more variety and aren't annoying or repetitive. Competitive mini games you can take part in with other people, quizzes, races, more interesting collectibles and fetch quests etc

Get rid of...

Most of the repetition and grinding. Waiting for Yamcha's training to spawn was really annoying. The Milk training was annoying. Getting all the food for Buu was annoying.

The instructors missions, doing the same 4 missions over and over again was just repetitive.

The RNG part of the game and having to mess about doing the same levels over and over again to get the 7 Dragon Balls 4 separate times to get the characters is in no way fun at all.

RNG on clothes and skills, get rid of all that. If I do the mission just give me the reward, don't make have to do it multiple times and hope I get lucky.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:41 pm

I think it would be cool to collect the normal Dragon Balls and the Super Dragon Balls. Each of them can give you different wishes and it would be like how in the third Sparking Game did with the Namek and Black Star Dragon Balls. They could have the Super Dragon Balls be rare items that you must find in the game.

Stuff that you can wish for with the Super Dragon Balls:

- I want more usable characters! (Unlocking Iwne, Arack, Liquiir, Geene (Maybe if he is shown with more feats later on), The Grand Priest and Zeno)
- I want maximum power (Having your character raise up to the highest level in the game)
- I want eternal life (Giving your character immortal health, but this feather is turn off in offline vs mode and online play)
- I want the strongest attack ever (Unlock one new rare Ultimate Attack)
- I want the best clothes (Unlock a new powerful outfit
- I Want a Super Rare Item! (Unlock a very rare accessory)
- I want money (Giving you the maximum amount of money)
She/Her

ZeroDio
Beyond Newbie

Post by ZeroDio » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:12 am

ZeroDio wrote:
ZeroDio wrote:clustered up all my past post on this thread plus added some new stuff

[spoiler]Character Creation:
Tail Option for Saiyans [Loose or Wrapped]
New Sliders (Muscle for Male/Breasts for Female)
Add new Height level [Female - Amazon / Male - Hulk]
Aura Color Select [Base / Transformation]
Fighting Style Select (Default/Vicious/Defensive/Balanced)

Characters:
Oceanus Shenron
Jiren
Kale
Caulifla
True Golden Freeza
Super 13
Imperfect Cell
Freeza Form 2 & 3
Buu Gotenks
Buu Gohan
Evil Buu
Zangya
Fasha
Super Baby Vegeta 2

New Attacks for CaC:
Hit's Invisible Ki Fist
SS Deadly Bomber
Hell Lighting Cutter

Story Mode:
A story that follows also the principle of correcting time, but higher stakes or higher changes then just [Dark Power Up or Insert Random Evil Character to Fight]

I actually want to Have the choice to alter time (Dimps would probably again do something basic like Choice A or B) beyond what happen in XV2 with SSJ3 Bardock Battle or Future Trunks interference

Plus we could get some Fan service battles or What if characters like

SSJ Vegeta vs. Freeza [instead of Goku vs. Freeza)
Super Android 18 [instead of Super 17]
Rage Induced SSJ2 Gohan vs. Cell-X (Super Perfect Cell being evolved into this form)
Ultimate Cell (Cell archiving some Hybrid form of SSJ Blue & Golden Form)

New Giant Bosses:
Meta Cooler Core
Naturon Shenron
Rage Shenron
Hirudegaun
Bio-Broly (Giant)

Dark Mentors:
Goku Black [End Game & Requires Lvl 75]
Zamasu [Hidden Location & Requires lvl 75]
Omega Shenron [By DragonBall Summon Area & Requires lvl 65]
Super 17 [Requires lvl 65]
Golden Freeza [Requires lvl 80]

Character customization expanded through DLC and/or Game Updates (as in adding new Facial Features & Hairstyles)

Also Super Saiyan Hair quality improved (as in actually spiking up plus SSJ3 Hairstyle being different based on hair length and maybe a few other things)

New Hairstyles (Plus any Facial Features that haven’t been used from these)

Female:
Vados
Universe 10 Angel
Universe 11 Angel
Cocotte [U11 Pride Trooper]
U9 Spiky Purple Lady
U4 greenish blue hair lady
U2 Vampire bird wings lady
Helles
End of Dragonball Chi Chi
Bulma (end of Saiyan Saga)
Bulma (End of Freeza Saga)
Bulma (23 WMT Saga)
Bulma (Bunny Suit during DB)
Kale
Caulifa
Mamba (Short hairstyle from A Hero’s Legacy)
Future Mai
Forte (Saiyan Berserker from Heroes)
Viola (Saiyan Elite From Heroes)
Nico in her God Class Power up (Female Android from Heroes)

Male:
Broly (in his RSSJ Form)
Bojack (Transformed)
Super Baby Trunks (From Heroes)
Paragus
Raditz
Cabba

Stages:
Zen Exhibition Match
Tournament of Power Arena
Beach Coast
Front of Baba's Place

New Transformation:
Human – Max Power (Learn from Roshi)
Saiyan – SSJ Blue (Learn from Goku or Vegeta or Whis) & SSJ Rose (From Black)
Freeza Race – 100% Power (learn from final Form Freeza) & True Golden
Namekian – Super Namek (Learn from Piccolo)
Majin – Super Majin (Learn from Super Buu) & Slim 100% (Learn From Fat Buu)

Expand the quality of Voice acting for the CaC, as in the character actually talking in some cut scenes beyond “them just grunting during a battle scene or using the Kamehameha”

A Home where you can store Gear or other items you don’t want to lose plus being to decorate it with collectibles from Events or Certain Missions and etc.

Choose able Factions – as in being able to choose to be a Hero Time Patroller or Be a Villain TimeBreaker after you create your Created Character

Crossover Content pulled from Cross Epoch, Sage Mode Goku [The thing from Battle of Z], Banpresto Dragonball x One Piece Figures of Bulma & Nami,

Plus more content from Dr.Slump and Neko Majin Z[/spoiler]

Graphics boosted to 1080p with 4K support for PS4 Pro Owners

Add some things and adjust stuff
Updated again

Will update more in maybe 2 months?

Zeru14
Beyond Newbie

Post by Zeru14 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:18 am

Playable Characters:
Kid Goku(Base, Power Pole Pro)
Master Roshi
MAX Power Roshi
Chiaotzu
Yajirobe
King Piccolo
Tambourine
Cyborg Tao
King Vegeta
Tarble
Chilled
Cui
Zarbon(Post-Transformation)
King Cold
Mecha Frieza
Android 19
Android 20/Gero
Vegeta(SSJ Second Grade)
Future Trunks-Armor(Base, SSJ)
Future Trunks-Armor(SSJ Third Grade)
Super Garlic Jr.
Super Android 13
Broly(Base, SSJ)
Bojack(Full Power)
Hatchiyack
Shin
KibitoKai
Spopovitch
Dabura
Super Buu(Gohan Absorbed)
Skinny Good Buu
Tapion
Merged Aka
Bergamo
Ribrianne
Jiren
Caulifia(Base, SSJ)
Kale(SSJ Berserker)
Kid Uub
Teen Trunks(Base, SSJ)
Teen Goten(Base, SSJ)
Kid Pan
General Rildo
Super Baby 2
GT Vegeta(Base, SSJ)
GT Goten(Base, SSJ)
Bulla
Majuub

Giant Bosses:
Great Ape
Great Namek Piccolo
Great Namek Slug
Great Ape Raditz
Great Ape King Vegeta
Great Ape Tarble
Great Ape Turles
Dr. Wheelo
Bio-Broly
Janemba(Pre-Transformation)
Hirudegarn
Golden Great Ape

Future Warrior Options:
-Red-Eye form as alternate transformation for Namekian Future Warrior.
-Shinjin, Demon and Bio-Android races as an optional choice for Future Warrior.

Miscellaneous:
-"Super" Future Trunks is changed to be an alternate skin for normal Future Trunks.
Last edited by Zeru14 on Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:45 am, edited 2 times in total.