Xenoverse 3 Wishlist

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Nejishiki
I Live Here

Re: Xenoverse 3 Wishlist

Post by Nejishiki » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:38 am

Lord Frieza wrote:Well with whats going on in super right now, the thing I want is for a new race to be playable.

The Kaioshin.
You can get your fill of that with Dragon Ball Fusions before a potential Xenoverse 3 is confirmed. Kaioshin avatars are available for use.

MCDaveG
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by MCDaveG » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:42 am

I want completely new story mode, missing characters like Buu forms, add some DB characters into mix like Kid Goku and Piccolo Daimao and add the other movie characters and I am set!
FighterZ: Funky_Strudel
PS4: Dynamixx88

MCDaveG
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by MCDaveG » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:44 am

Kanassa wrote:
Grimlock wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:4) Story Mode - Time has been destroyed, Player has to fix it. This can allow you to create a different canon by allowing or stopping things from happening.
A similar concept will be used after you finish the Story Mode of XV2. You'll be able to alter history seemingly the way you want, we don't know the extent of this though, as if you'll be able to allow or stop things from happening.
I'm guessing you'll have a small amount of scenarios that have two diverging paths, then you'll get more through DLC.

And on age growth? Yeah... That just adds a whole new creepy layer to the the shady workings of the Tme Patrol :D
Trunks: So, we're kiddnapping children now?
SKOT: WE'RE CALLING IT AN ADOPTION! We're parents now!
I really liked the Online idea, where humans are half Saiyans in future and so you start your journey as a kid, like Goku did.
XV idea of summoned warrior works for the single player, but not for a online hub, where you are thinking why did Trunks summoned 1 000 000 strong warriors and how daunting the task with Dragon Balls must've been.
FighterZ: Funky_Strudel
PS4: Dynamixx88

Marty Kirra
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Marty Kirra » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:20 am

Missing forms, absolutely! I mean come on, out of all the Buu forms, Buuhan isn't one of them? Really I feel like the only reason we got Imperfect Cell is because they already modeled him for that cutscene back in XV1.

I would also love to be able to customize all clothing colors, because it's extremely weird that you can't already. Custom ki blast colors and auras are a must, too!

Outside of all that, I would be so game for an original story. Technically yeah, we got one this time around but it was kind of more of the same. Some time travel shenanigans is cool, we are the Time Patrol after all, but maybe we can wrap a narrative around the game that doesn't involve the Freeza -> Cell -> Buu again. We've got original villains! Let's dip our toes into the Dragon Ball Heroes pool a little bit more and go crazy with different forms and such!

(also playable Lunch with a jetpack and a machinegun please)
Last edited by Marty Kirra on Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheShadowEmperor8055
Regular

Post by TheShadowEmperor8055 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:21 am

Hmm... to begin, I'd love to be able to transform into SSB with my custom character.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:58 am

Nejishiki wrote:
Lord Frieza wrote:Well with whats going on in super right now, the thing I want is for a new race to be playable.

The Kaioshin.
You can get your fill of that with Dragon Ball Fusions before a potential Xenoverse 3 is confirmed. Kaioshin avatars are available for use.
Really, I'll have to get the game now!

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:25 pm

The seriously need to get rid of clothing stats. Why there were brought back in Xenoverse 2 bemuses me. And the QQ Bangs don't help that much.

Doctor.
Banned

Post by Doctor. » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:34 pm

All I want is a karma system and the choice to be evil. I would ask for multiple choices and a wide variety of different endings, but really, the choice to turn evil at some point in the game or staying true to the Time Patrol with an ending that reflects your choice is enough for me.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:45 pm

Doctor. wrote:All I want is a karma system and the choice to be evil. I would ask for multiple choices and a wide variety of different endings, but really, the choice to turn evil at some point in the game or staying true to the Time Patrol with an ending that reflects your choice is enough for me.
Kinda like what they did in Infamous: Second Sun? I'd be down with that. But to make a story like that, you would need years of development time. Especially if you want to develop multiple ending that ll feel distinct from one another. I just don't think Xenoverse 3 will be given that luxury of development time.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:42 pm

1) Have the story mode cover from when Majin Buu was born to Vegito or Vegeks fighting Zamack.

2) Have a secret second storyline covering all of the Son Family's lives from Bardock to Goku Junior.

3) Have Parallel Quests be both limitless in time and be all about everything hardly touched upon.

4) Have the option of actually going into the game like in the Dragon Ball Heroes commercials.
Last edited by Steven Bloodriver on Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SaiyaSith
Regular

Post by SaiyaSith » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:06 pm

*My wish:* Make Xenoverse 3 like Dragon Ball Online with a full open world. (Also, give us a proper chat box instead of premade phrases)

Doctor.
Banned

Post by Doctor. » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:20 am

I'd also like to have a choice of fighting style. Let us use weapons, don't make them merely aesthetic choices or restrict them to a handful of terrible moves.

Metis Connetis

Post by Metis Connetis » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:00 am

- Access to the offline versus mode in the main menu.
- Free teams (1 vs 2, etc.) in versus mode.
- Difficulty levels (story mode and versus, of course).
- To be able to start in SSJ.
- No time limit.

Well, all I'm asking it's pretty basic...

Yalos
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Yalos » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:18 am

The game is out for a fucking week, If everyone just say "Xenoverse 2 is horrible I won't buy it and wait for Xenoverse 3 blah blah" Xenoverse 3 won't release.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:33 am

Characters:
Freeza 2nd/3rd form
Semi-Perfect Cell
Piccolo/Gotenks/Gohan Buu
Super 13
Bojack
Baby Vegeta
GT/Xeno Goten
Adult Gotenks

Story:
Be able to choose a side. Good or evil. Almost like a visual novel where the choices you do affect the story.
More missions and more variety like how XV2 secret ending was

SaiyaSith
Regular

Post by SaiyaSith » Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:15 pm

Saiyans with tails who can transform into Oozarus.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:29 am

I would like to have the stuff from Heroes be adapted in XV3. Like SSj4 Broli showing up in the Shadow Dragon arc and Bebi Janemba show up in the Super 17 saga. Maybe have Babidi use Lord Slug, Tullece, Garlic Jr and Super 13 under his control instead using Majin Vegeta. Mechikabura could be the main villain of the story in XV3.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:44 am

Have Greo lead an Android army made out of different Z fighters. CYBORGE YAMCHA AND TIEN! ALongside Androids 13-19
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

Sailor Haumea
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Sailor Haumea » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:44 pm

Kanassa wrote:Have Greo lead an Android army made out of different Z fighters. CYBORGE YAMCHA AND TIEN! ALongside Androids 13-19
[spoiler]Mr. Arkham called. He wants his characters from Guardian back.[/spoiler]
"That's right, everyone of my race can become a giant gorilla!" - Tullece (AB Groupe dub)

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:02 pm

Sailor Haumea wrote:
Kanassa wrote:Have Greo lead an Android army made out of different Z fighters. CYBORGE YAMCHA AND TIEN! ALongside Androids 13-19
[spoiler]Mr. Arkham called. He wants his characters from Guardian back.[/spoiler]
Who?
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017