Xenoverse 3 Wishlist

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Checker Face

Re: Xenoverse 3 Wishlist

Post by Checker Face » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:17 pm

Besides everything that was mentioned above, i VERY wish

-Goku GT Gi(>>Adult<<)
-Master Roshi(Buff Form)
-Chaotzu(Freeza Soldiers are in the character select but don't Roshi and Chaotzu???)
-Maki Gero
-Android 19
-Gohan GT(Baby Saga)
-SSJ2 Gotenks
-Tien Gi(vs Second Form Cell)
-Yamcha Gi(DB Super)
-Kuririn and Yamcha(Boo Saga/Return of Goku and His Friends)
-Zamasu
-New Universe Survival Characters
-Tien, Yamcha and Chaotzu Frieza Saga(With Halo)
-Uub
-Evil Boo

Techniques

-Yamcha Wolf Fang Pitching Fist
-Tien 4 Arms
-Chaotzu Telekinesis
-Piccolo Giant Form

Baseball Match(With all uniforms)

And the thing that you need to spin the analog in BT 3 during the techniques battle

ZPolk01

Post by ZPolk01 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:43 pm

Here's my edited wishlist for playable characters and a few suggestions:
Son Goten (Teen)
Present Trunks (Teen)
Pan (EoZ)
Oob (Kid; EoZ)
Son Gohan (GT)
Goten (GT)
Oob (Teen; GT)
Majoob/Super Oob
Bulla/Bra (GT version; to be clear)
Bulpan
Baby Vegeta
Time Breaker Vegeta
Goku Jr.
Vegeta Jr.
Bojack
the Turtle Hermit/Muten Roshi
Gotenks (Adult)
Kid Gohanks
Future Gohanks
Gorus
Beerus + Whis fusion
Tarble (for a possible "Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return storyline)
Yamu
Spopovich
(Those guys cause I want to see some alt. Boo Saga costumes for some characters)
Gohan (Super Saiyan 4)
Broly (Super Saiyan 4)
Gohan (Youth; Base form)
#1718 (Fusion of Cyborgs/Androids #17 and #18)

New transformations:
Gohan (Teen) ( Super Saiyan 3)
Gogeta (Super Saiyan 3)
Trunks (Future) (Super Saiyan 3)
Gohan (Future) (Super Saiyan 3)[/quote]

More playable characters:
King Vegeta
Vegeta (Kid)
Freeza (2nd form)
Freeza (3rd form)
Cell (Semi-Perfect)

New Alternate Costume ideas:
Son Goku (End of Z gi, Beginning/End of GT gi, Saiyan Armor outfit, Yardrat costume, Time Patrol outfit)
Goku (Super Saiyan Blue) ( Orange/blue gi)
Vegeta (End of Z gi, Time Breaker outfit)
Vegeta (Super Saiyan Blue) (Blue Saiyan armor outfit)
Son Gohan (Kid) (Orange/blue gi)
Gohan (Youth) (the Gohan that fought Cell) (Orange/blue gi, Saiyan armor outfit)
Gohan (Teen) (Orange Star High School clothes, Supreme Kai garb)
Gohan (GT) (Work outfit with jacket, Work outfit w/o jacket, Half-shirtless, Orange/blue gi, Time Patroller outfit)
Son Goten (Teen) ("Goten" T-shirt outfit, Orange gi)
Goten (GT) (Green/Yellow shirt, White/purple shirt, Shirtless, Time Patroller outfit)
Trunks (Present; Teen) (EoZ clothes with jacket, EoZ clothes w/o jacket)
Trunks (Future) (Long hair with Saiyan armor, Bojack Unbound clothes)
Bardock (Time Patrol outfit; revealed in DB Heroes Cell-X trailer)
Krillin/Kuririn (Boo Saga clothes, Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return gi, s
Tenshinhan (Boo Saga clothes, Semi-Perfect Cell gi)
Yamcha (Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return gi)
Super Boo (Bootenks, Boohan)
Goku Jr. ("Goku" shirt, "A Hero's Legacy" gi, End of GT gi)
Whoops, forgot some crucial costumes for Gohan and Goten (GT versions).
Anyways, this time, the number of team battles should be up to atleast 7 v. 7, or 7 v. 1 (or 3), heck, because of the new DB Super arc why not 10 v. 10 (or just 1-3 villains). This game should be on the PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch.
Last edited by ZPolk01 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ZPolk01

Post by ZPolk01 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:59 pm

Checker Face wrote:Besides everything that was mentioned above, i VERY wish

-Goku GT Gi(>>Adult<<)
-Master Roshi(Buff Form)
-Chaotzu(Freeza Soldiers are in the character select but don't Roshi and Chaotzu???)
-Maki Gero
-Android 19
-Gohan GT(Baby Saga)
-SSJ2 Gotenks
-Tien Gi(vs Second Form Cell)
-Yamcha Gi(DB Super)
-Kuririn and Yamcha(Boo Saga/Return of Goku and His Friends)
-Zamasu
-New Universe Survival Characters
-Tien, Yamcha and Chaotzu Frieza Saga(With Halo)

-Uub
-Evil Boo

Techniques

-Yamcha Wolf Fang Pitching Fist
-Tien 4 Arms
-Chaotzu Telekinesis
-Piccolo Giant Form

Baseball Match(With all uniforms)

And the thing that you need to spin the analog in BT 3 during the techniques battle
Well, the game was probably still in development before Muten Roshi became an official fighter again, and to be honest, Chiaotzu hasn't fought since the Cell Saga. The plot would be the same without him.

nato25
Advanced Regular

Post by nato25 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:32 pm

One big thing - go back to Xenoverse 1 in regards to how progression was handled for separate created characters.

Small thing - clean up the battle UI. In particular, I don't want to see any names above the characters at all, it really ruins the immersion to me. The lock on circle could be toned down a bit as well but it's not too bad how it is. At least give us the option to switch the UI off, it would be a simple thing to implement.

Beek King
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Beek King » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:46 pm

OG Dragon Ball saga. I'd like at least 3 fights: Tao Pai Pai, King Piccolo and Piccolo Jr.
We already have Piccolo in the game so you could give him just a different moveset with the latter, Tao and Kid Goku flying could be handwaved in some way. Also with the last one it's be fun to have a pre-DBZ form of Goku who's slightly less buff.
Power isn't an issue considering that Videl or Raditz can hurt Whis anyway.
Do whatever you like, ghost.

Komodo

Post by Komodo » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:27 am

I always thought the Xenoverse games were missing so many important and quintessential characters:

Majin Ozotto
King Chappa
The Dictator
Saike Oni
Gure
Medamatcha
Emperor Chiaotzu
Sourman
Gatchan
King Furry
Beebus the Destroyer
modder, co-manager of xenoversemods.com

dualist
Regular

Post by dualist » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:48 pm

Here's what's in my wishlist:

1. I would like to see everything pretty much playable online. Story mode and the little missions throughout Conton City (they are essentially parallel quests) should all be playable online. DIMPS talked a whole lot about sharing the experience with other players, but the story mode is single player. For me personally, I rushed through the story, which wasn't all that interesting anyway, so I could quest with other players. They should make a more extensive story that can be done co-op. If they are trying to make this as close to an MMO as they can without technically making an MMO, this is the way to go.

2. Include more of the DBO lore. I can't say enough how much Bandai/Namco dropped the ball (no pun intended) on DBO. The lore from the game is some of the most interesting content in the entire series. In terms of background story, we were seriously shafted when it comes to Xenoverse. Heck, the DB Heroes story is much more extensive. Which brings me to my next item.

3. Create Good/Evil factions, allow guilds and guild houses. Heroes is already doing the god/evil side now, but it would it would add so much to the game is patrollers could choose sides between the Supreme Kai of Time and Mira/Towa/Demon Realm. It would bring a whole new element to the game. Guilds/Clans would be a nice addition because it would be so much easier to play with others that way. I love PvE co-op play and I find it hard to consistently play with other players. Additionally, Guild houses can essentially function the same way as Guru's House, Frieza's Space Ship, Capsule Corp, etc. meaning that you enter another area of the game, but in this case is a dedicated space for your guild.

4. Add more races. Heroes and Fusions both have five races to choose from. Add more options and provide them with unique and creative transformations. The class upgrade system in heroes is perfect in my opinion and can easily be applied to XV.

4. Lastly, make the game huge and do expansions for a couple of years to keep in going. They can really develop a game rich in content and story without having to go the full MMO route. I have Destiny and haven't played it too much for the sake of time and the fact that I'm not crazy about FPS games, but Bungie managed to make a fun hybrid game that isn't as extensive as your typical MMO, but still manages to acheive that cooperative feel to it where you are immersed in the world. I loved where XV2 went with the different areas of Conton City, the problem is that they don't really serve a purpose. Give me a reason to travel to the Namek area that's a part of the adventure.

DIMPS said that if there is an XV3, which I believe there will be, they'll take much more time developing it, well this is how you can take the game to the next level. There's no need to rush it, and they have the potential to make a game that can last for years if done right.
Playing Xenovoerse on PS4
PSN Tag: Dualist721

ZPolk01

Post by ZPolk01 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:57 am

dualist wrote:Here's what's in my wishlist:

1. I would like to see everything pretty much playable online. Story mode and the little missions throughout Conton City (they are essentially parallel quests) should all be playable online. DIMPS talked a whole lot about sharing the experience with other players, but the story mode is single player. For me personally, I rushed through the story, which wasn't all that interesting anyway, so I could quest with other players. They should make a more extensive story that can be done co-op. If they are trying to make this as close to an MMO as they can without technically making an MMO, this is the way to go.

2. Include more of the DBO lore. I can't say enough how much Bandai/Namco dropped the ball (no pun intended) on DBO. The lore from the game is some of the most interesting content in the entire series. In terms of background story, we were seriously shafted when it comes to Xenoverse. Heck, the DB Heroes story is much more extensive. Which brings me to my next item.

3. Create Good/Evil factions, allow guilds and guild houses. Heroes is already doing the god/evil side now, but it would it would add so much to the game is patrollers could choose sides between the Supreme Kai of Time and Mira/Towa/Demon Realm. It would bring a whole new element to the game. Guilds/Clans would be a nice addition because it would be so much easier to play with others that way. I love PvE co-op play and I find it hard to consistently play with other players. Additionally, Guild houses can essentially function the same way as Guru's House, Frieza's Space Ship, Capsule Corp, etc. meaning that you enter another area of the game, but in this case is a dedicated space for your guild.

4. Add more races. Heroes and Fusions both have five races to choose from. Add more options and provide them with unique and creative transformations. The class upgrade system in heroes is perfect in my opinion and can easily be applied to XV.

4. Lastly, make the game huge and do expansions for a couple of years to keep in going. They can really develop a game rich in content and story without having to go the full MMO route. I have Destiny and haven't played it too much for the sake of time and the fact that I'm not crazy about FPS games, but Bungie managed to make a fun hybrid game that isn't as extensive as your typical MMO, but still manages to acheive that cooperative feel to it where you are immersed in the world. I loved where XV2 went with the different areas of Conton City, the problem is that they don't really serve a purpose. Give me a reason to travel to the Namek area that's a part of the adventure.

DIMPS said that if there is an XV3, which I believe there will be, they'll take much more time developing it, well this is how you can take the game to the next level. There's no need to rush it, and they have the potential to make a game that can last for years if done right.
I agree, but they should also add a bunch of more characters, like more GT characters. Also, the Nintendo Switch should be one of the consoles the release this game on.

Ozotto
Beyond Newbie

Post by Ozotto » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:56 pm

Without getting too crazy...

Bardock's Nakatsuru alt costume
Ozotto
Hatchiyack's Super transformation
Majin Piccolo (Fully fleshed out character)
Baby possed Hatchiyack
Buunemba
LSSJ3 Broly
LSSJ4 Broly
SSJ3 Vegeta (Buu saga attire)
SSJ4 Adult Gohan
General Rildo
Ledgic
Oceanus Shenron
Pui Pui
Yakon

lol

ZeroDio
Beyond Newbie

Post by ZeroDio » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:10 pm

ZeroDio wrote:clustered up all my past post on this thread plus added some new stuff

[spoiler]Character Creation:
Tail Option for Saiyans [Loose or Wrapped]
New Sliders (Muscle for Male/Breasts for Female)
Add new Height level [Female - Amazon / Male - Hulk]
Aura Color Select [Base / Transformation]
Fighting Style Select (Default/Vicious/Defensive/Balanced)

Characters:
Oceanus Shenron
Super 13
Imperfect Cell
Freeza Form 2 & 3
Buu Gotenks
Buu Gohan
Evil Buu
Zangya
Fasha
Super Baby Vegeta 2

New Attacks for CaC:
Hit's Invisible Ki Fist
SS Deadly Bomber
Hell Lighting Cutter

Story Mode:
A story that follows also the principle of correcting time, but higher stakes or higher changes then just [Dark Power Up or Insert Random Evil Character to Fight]

I actually want to Have the choice to alter time (Dimps would probably again do something basic like Choice A or B) beyond what happen in XV2 with SSJ3 Bardock Battle or Future Trunks interference

Plus we could get some Fan service battles or What if characters like

SSJ Vegeta vs. Freeza [instead of Goku vs. Freeza)
Super Android 18 [instead of Super 17]
Rage Induced SSJ2 Gohan vs. Cell-X (Super Perfect Cell being evolved into this form)
Ultimate Cell (Cell archiving some Hybrid form of SSJ Blue & Golden Form)

New Giant Bosses:
Meta Cooler Core
Naturon Shenron
Rage Shenron
Hirudegaun
Bio-Broly (Giant)

Dark Mentors:
Goku Black [End Game & Requires Lvl 75]
Zamasu [Hidden Location & Requires lvl 75]
Omega Shenron [By DragonBall Summon Area & Requires lvl 65]
Super 17 [Requires lvl 65]
Golden Freeza [Requires lvl 80]

Character customization expanded through DLC and/or Game Updates (as in adding new Facial Features & Hairstyles)

Also Super Saiyan Hair quality improved (as in actually spiking up plus SSJ3 Hairstyle being different based on hair length and maybe a few other things)

New Hairstyles (Plus any Facial Features that haven’t been used from these)

Female:
Vados
Universe 10 Angel
Universe 11 Angel
Helles
End of Dragonball Chi Chi
Bulma (end of Saiyan Saga)
Bulma (End of Freeza Saga)
Bulma (23 WMT Saga)
Bulma (Bunny Suit during DB)
Female Broly
Mamba (Short hairstyle from A Hero’s Legacy)
Future Mai
Forte (Saiyan Berserker from Heroes)
Viola (Saiyan Elite From Heroes)
Nico in her God Class Power up (Female Android from Heroes)

Male:
Broly (in his RSSJ Form)
Bojack (Transformed)
Super Baby Trunks (From Heroes)
Paragus
Raditz
Cabba

Stages:
Zen Exhibition Match
Tournament of Power Arena
Beach Coast

New Transformation:
Human – Max Power (Learn from Roshi)
Saiyan – SSJ Blue (Learn from Goku or Vegeta or Whis) & SSJ Rose (From Black)
Freeza Race – 100% Power (learn from final Form Freeza)
Namekian – Super Namek (Learn from Piccolo)
Majin – Super Majin (Learn from Super Buu) & Slim 100% (Learn From Fat Buu)

Expand the quality of Voice acting for the CaC, as in the character actually talking in some cut scenes beyond “them just grunting during a battle scene or using the Kamehameha”

A Home where you can store Gear or other items you don’t want to lose plus being to decorate it with collectibles from Events or Certain Missions and etc.

Choose able Factions – as in being able to choose to be a Hero Time Patroller or Be a Villain TimeBreaker after you create your Created Character

Crossover Content pulled from Cross Epoch, Sage Mode Goku [The thing from Battle of Z], Banpresto Dragonball x One Piece Figures of Bulma & Nami,

Plus more content from Dr.Slump and Neko Majin Z[/spoiler]

Graphics boosted to 1080p with 4K support for PS4 Pro Owners

Add some things and adjust stuff

The Jackal
Not-So-Newbie

Post by The Jackal » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:00 pm

They need to rework the character creation system from the ground up, instead of taking the exact same one from the old game and throwing in some tiny new additions. Bandai's laziness is astounding, I'd like them to put in some real effort this time.

Fix the camera as well, it's fing terrible.

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here

Post by Soppa Saia People » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:12 pm

Because this is the 3rd game, and possibly the last in the series, I want them to go all it. Almost every DB character and stage, a ton of pqs, and make this game last for years.
I have borderline personality disorder, if my posts ever come off as aggressive or word vomit-y to you, please let me know.

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Sat May 06, 2017 12:36 pm

I wonder what new GoD and Angel will end up being playable in the next game? I doubt they will add all of them since we end up getting clones of Whis and Vados. Vermoud and Marcarita seem likely since they appear to be popular with the fans so far.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Raizenx28

Post by Raizenx28 » Tue May 09, 2017 6:46 pm

Here is my Idea for the story tell me what you think
[spoiler]Your character wakes up in the cracks of time drifting about with shards of time floating about, time is broken you must repair it. You journey starts when Bardock is fighting Dodoria in this version of time you can let him die or you could kill Dodoria and his men. The next mission is you fighting through hordes of Frieza soldiers, if you finish the mission fast enough you can fight Frieza. This is where the morality system comes in you could kill Frieza and make your own time which is the good option or you could join Frieza and destroy the Saiyans. the story would change in pivotal moments through out the Dragon Ball storyline[/spoiler]
Kaioken is great

AnzuMazaki
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by AnzuMazaki » Thu May 11, 2017 3:33 am

I want a story that begins in the Son Goku arc or maybe even begin with Frieza blowing up Planet Vegeta and then the Time Patroller travelling twelve years from then into the Kid Goku arc.

But I do not mind if they released the DB arc as a side-mission like Super and GT and started from Raditz as usual.
As long as they include the childhood of Goku in the game.

Dragon Ball aside, I want a ton more options for Time Patroller creation, even more than XV2, all colourable outfits, hairstyles, makeup, face parts, body-shapes, even ages so some people may even make kid or elderly time patrollers maybe even races such as Androids, Kaioshin, Custom Aliens, etc.

and future patches and DLC to be somewhat compatible with mods.
Wishes she can change her name to YamchaFan (her name everywhere else)
Obssessed with the Earthlings and the original DB anime

YamchaFan's deviantART: https://yamchafan91.deviantart.com/
YamchaFan's Fanart Tumblr: https://yamchafanart.tumblr.com/
YamchaFan's YouTube (where you can see MikuMikuDance Videos): https://www.youtube.com/user/MihoNosaka

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Fri May 12, 2017 5:10 am

Hellspawn28 wrote:I wonder what new GoD and Angel will end up being playable in the next game? I doubt they will add all of them since we end up getting clones of Whis and Vados. Vermoud and Marcarita seem likely since they appear to be popular with the fans so far.
Cus, because she's the cutest!!

And Grand Priest. He would be amazing (I know he never fought, but so didn't Whis and Vados, and they're playable.)

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Sun May 14, 2017 6:05 pm

For the Universal Survival Arc in XV3, I think they will ditch Roshi for your character. Cus and Rumsshi would be cool, I'm not sure how popular they are though.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

MainJPW
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by MainJPW » Sun May 14, 2017 11:23 pm

ZPolk01 wrote: Well, the game was probably still in development before Muten Roshi became an official fighter again, and to be honest, Chiaotzu hasn't fought since the Cell Saga. The plot would be the same without him.
Has nothing to do with plot, has everything to do with wanting to play as the character. Not gonna lie, Chaozu was my most used character in Raging Blast 2.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Mon May 15, 2017 11:24 am

- Theatre Mode

- A Rival Character who's attributes, appearance and gender is almost completely opposite from whatever CaC we make (Our CaC needs our own personal Vegeta/Goku situation).

- Let us get to know some of the inhabitants of Conton city through side quests (Seriously, a lot of these guys talk about such cool missions they're on, I WANT TO BE WITH THEM!).

- Ability to pick not to try and connect to the Xenoverse server when I enter the game

- Let us customise our basic strings

- Mod Compatibility. Xenoverse Version of the Elder Scrolls Creation kit!
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

ZeroDio
Beyond Newbie

Post by ZeroDio » Mon May 15, 2017 2:10 pm

ZeroDio wrote:
ZeroDio wrote:clustered up all my past post on this thread plus added some new stuff

[spoiler]Character Creation:
Tail Option for Saiyans [Loose or Wrapped]
New Sliders (Muscle for Male/Breasts for Female)
Add new Height level [Female - Amazon / Male - Hulk]
Aura Color Select [Base / Transformation]
Fighting Style Select (Default/Vicious/Defensive/Balanced)

Characters:
Oceanus Shenron
Super 13
Imperfect Cell
Freeza Form 2 & 3
Buu Gotenks
Buu Gohan
Evil Buu
Zangya
Fasha
Super Baby Vegeta 2

New Attacks for CaC:
Hit's Invisible Ki Fist
SS Deadly Bomber
Hell Lighting Cutter

Story Mode:
A story that follows also the principle of correcting time, but higher stakes or higher changes then just [Dark Power Up or Insert Random Evil Character to Fight]

I actually want to Have the choice to alter time (Dimps would probably again do something basic like Choice A or B) beyond what happen in XV2 with SSJ3 Bardock Battle or Future Trunks interference

Plus we could get some Fan service battles or What if characters like

SSJ Vegeta vs. Freeza [instead of Goku vs. Freeza)
Super Android 18 [instead of Super 17]
Rage Induced SSJ2 Gohan vs. Cell-X (Super Perfect Cell being evolved into this form)
Ultimate Cell (Cell archiving some Hybrid form of SSJ Blue & Golden Form)

New Giant Bosses:
Meta Cooler Core
Naturon Shenron
Rage Shenron
Hirudegaun
Bio-Broly (Giant)

Dark Mentors:
Goku Black [End Game & Requires Lvl 75]
Zamasu [Hidden Location & Requires lvl 75]
Omega Shenron [By DragonBall Summon Area & Requires lvl 65]
Super 17 [Requires lvl 65]
Golden Freeza [Requires lvl 80]

Character customization expanded through DLC and/or Game Updates (as in adding new Facial Features & Hairstyles)

Also Super Saiyan Hair quality improved (as in actually spiking up plus SSJ3 Hairstyle being different based on hair length and maybe a few other things)

New Hairstyles (Plus any Facial Features that haven’t been used from these)

Female:
Vados
Universe 10 Angel
Universe 11 Angel
Helles
End of Dragonball Chi Chi
Bulma (end of Saiyan Saga)
Bulma (End of Freeza Saga)
Bulma (23 WMT Saga)
Bulma (Bunny Suit during DB)
Kale
Cauliflowa
Mamba (Short hairstyle from A Hero’s Legacy)
Future Mai
Forte (Saiyan Berserker from Heroes)
Viola (Saiyan Elite From Heroes)
Nico in her God Class Power up (Female Android from Heroes)

Male:
Broly (in his RSSJ Form)
Bojack (Transformed)
Super Baby Trunks (From Heroes)
Paragus
Raditz
Cabba

Stages:
Zen Exhibition Match
Tournament of Power Arena
Beach Coast

New Transformation:
Human – Max Power (Learn from Roshi) & 4 Arms (From Tien)
Saiyan – SSJ Blue (Learn from Goku or Vegeta or Whis) & SSJ Rose (From Black) & SSJ4 (From Old Kai)
Freeza Race – 100% Power (learn from final Form Freeza)
Namekian – Super Namek (Learn from Piccolo)
Majin – Super Majin (Learn from Super Buu) & Slim 100% (Learn From Fat Buu)

Expand the quality of Voice acting for the CaC, as in the character actually talking in some cut scenes beyond “them just grunting during a battle scene or using the Kamehameha”

A Home where you can store Gear or other items you don’t want to lose plus being to decorate it with collectibles from Events or Certain Missions and etc.

Choose able Factions – as in being able to choose to be a Hero Time Patroller or Be a Villain TimeBreaker after you create your Created Character

Crossover Content pulled from Cross Epoch, Sage Mode Goku [The thing from Battle of Z], Banpresto Dragonball x One Piece Figures of Bulma & Nami,

Plus more content from Dr.Slump and Neko Majin Z[/spoiler]

Graphics boosted to 1080p with 4K support for PS4 Pro Owners

Nerf Event Expert RAID enemies down to where they are hard to battle but not At a Instant Death Level

Add some things and adjust stuff
Touched up again