Out of all of the games...

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Out of all of the games...

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:34 pm

Which one would you have wanted to be in yourself? Who would you have wanted to be with while in that videogame world? And if given the chance, would you ever want to come back to the real world?

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Out of all of the games...

Post by Kanassa » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:37 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:Which one would you have wanted to be in yourself? Who would you have wanted to be with while in that videogame world? And if given the chance, would you ever want to come back to the real world?
Xenoverse as a majin, so i can see how every character tastes.
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Re: Out of all of the games...

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:39 pm

Kanassa wrote:
Steven Bloodriver wrote:Which one would you have wanted to be in yourself? Who would you have wanted to be with while in that videogame world? And if given the chance, would you ever want to come back to the real world?
Xenoverse as a majin, so i can see how every character tastes.
You missed the second question, the one in the middle of the first and third. Who would you have wanted to be with while in that videogame world?