Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2/3 HD Collection?

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Omori
Not-So-Newbie

Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2/3 HD Collection?

Post by Omori » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:47 am

mecha3000 wrote: (reads last sentence and cries) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! But on a serious note, perhaps they just want to focus on Xenoverse 2, FighterZ and eventually Xenoverse 3. Basically new shit. I'm still tempted to just get Budokai Tenkaichi 2 and 3 for the PS2 to relive my childhood days instead of waiting for something that will probably never happen. Sucks because this year would've been the perfect chance to release an HD Collection in the absence of a DB game coming out this year (besides Xenoverse 2 DLC).
Yup, I feel the same, and I still see it as the best Dragon Ball fighting games to date (despite Xenoverse). Still playing on my old PS2 with a friend to have such 5 vs 5 battles. Just awesome^^

But atually I'd rather like to see a 'Tenkaichi 4' or a "Sparking Super" which includes all the new characters which were introduced in the past 10 years.

There would be so much potential added all the new Dragon Ball Super character - no wonder you see so many mods on YouTube.

They know the game is a fan-favourite, but are there are other things stopping Bandai from doing something about it?