A This is what we're thinking... it will be possible for supporters to vote on multiple aspects of LOG 4. The RPG game(s) we end up making will depend on the level of funding reached. Examples are:
* Simply re-make LOG 1, 2 and 3 on modern hardware
* and/or create LOG 4, the next in the series after Buu's Fury
* Create LOG 1, 2, 3 and 4 as a single large game
* Use a 2D pixel art style as in the original games
* Use an updated 2D art style
* Use a 3D engine to make the RPG in a more modern style
* Which platforms will be supported - PC/MAC/Android are preferable, but iOS, 3DS, Wii-U and/or others are possible
* VR anyone? HTC Vive or Google Daydream?
Today's concept art will show some *possible* game mockups and some hi-res character design (assuming a full blown 3D RPG game). These graphics do not represent anything other than concepts, the actual game is not yet in development. The graphics also represent our artists just having fun.
We invite fans to submit their own mockups, and it's possible if your artwork fits the style chosen by the backers, we may ask you to contribute to the actual game.
Finally, thank you for all the interest. It's very exciting to see there is a fan base who loves the games. We've been dreaming of an opportunity to fix the problems in LOG 1, the balancing issues in LOG2 and LOG3 (and we'll talk about why that happened throughout the process) and/or finish the series.
Please help spread the word, this game will only be possible with fan support. Thanks again!
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/WebfootGames/