Random Game Ideas

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

PelicanDynasty
Beyond Newbie

Re: Random Game Ideas

Post by PelicanDynasty » Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:43 am

Soppa Saia People wrote:
PelicanDynasty wrote:
Soppa Saia People wrote:I wanna see a game that goes from Pilaf to Boo. What a crazy idea. Also Dragon Ball sports game, I made a Dragon Team on Madden 12 (Vegeta at FS, Tenshinhan at SS, Yamcha and Kuririn at WR, Goku at MLB, Gohan at QB, Piccolo at OLB, Goten at RB, Trunks and Roshi at CB and 17 at TE), and it was fun.
Lol just made a team like this in NCAA 05. Beat Dartmouth 80-3, Goku threw for 3 TDs rushed for 2, Tien had 2 receiving TDs and an 87 yard kick return to open the game. Chiaotzu to his credit made all the extra points and one chip shot FG. Vegeta had 4 or 5 sacks. And lastly, Gohan rushed for 5 TDs. Forgot to/was to lazy to incorporate Trunks, Piccolo, and the rest of the gang, but later I'm gonna add them in and then make an all-villains team so I can play the Dragon Bowl :lol:
Cumberland vs Georgia Tech, part II :lol:
Hehe, I'm not THAT good :lol:

nato25
Advanced Regular

Post by nato25 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:11 am

I want a fighting game where there is only a single stamina meter. You start out at full and as you take damage and USE supers/ultimates your stamina empties. Even vanishing takes stamina. You can charge up stamina but any stamina you build in this way drains slowly and of course you're open to attack in those situations.

This will bring the games closer to the show and require some strategy instead of spam, spam, spam as the risk in missing with a super or ultimate is devastating.

Transformations such as SSJ,2,3 and Golden Form will drain stamina slowly, but attacks become much more powerful as a result. There will be a mastered super saiyan form that does not have a stamina drain but will have some other caveat I'll think of later.

The only problem will be the Androids as they have the whole infinite stamina. Maybe they will just have a standard damage meter

PelicanDynasty
Beyond Newbie

Post by PelicanDynasty » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:21 pm

nato25 wrote:I want a fighting game where there is only a single stamina meter. You start out at full and as you take damage and USE supers/ultimates your stamina empties. Even vanishing takes stamina. You can charge up stamina but any stamina you build in this way drains slowly and of course you're open to attack in those situations.

This will bring the games closer to the show and require some strategy instead of spam, spam, spam as the risk in missing with a super or ultimate is devastating.

Transformations such as SSJ,2,3 and Golden Form will drain stamina slowly, but attacks become much more powerful as a result. There will be a mastered super saiyan form that does not have a stamina drain but will have some other caveat I'll think of later.

The only problem will be the Androids as they have the whole infinite stamina. Maybe they will just have a standard damage meter
I suggest you check out Hyper Dimension on the Super Nintendo. It had a system very similar to what you're describing, but it's old and only has 10 characters :/