What original story and 4 characters would you add to Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22?

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

What original story and 4 characters would you add to Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22?

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:46 pm

If you had the chance to add an actual story mode and 4 characters to unlock, what would they be?

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: What original story and 4 characters would you add to Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22?

Post by Dbzfan94 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:10 pm

If we're talking characters only that existed during that era when the game came out, i'd pick Ultimate Gohan, Janemba, Vegetto and Kid Buu.

ShadowBardock89
Advanced Regular

Re: What original story and 4 characters would you add to Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22?

Post by ShadowBardock89 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:34 pm

Raditz, Nappa, Dodoria, and Kid Buu.
I think as for story that all these characters were pulled from their respective times to be engaged in a Time & Space Tournament. Each characters would have different endings based on the paths they took and who they faced.
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40715&start=20#p1439892
http://dba.bn-ent.net/character/barduck.html
https://i.imgur.com/86hOk5i.gif

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:02 am

Dbzfan94 wrote:If we're talking characters only that existed during that era when the game came out, i'd pick Ultimate Gohan, Janemba, Vegetto and Kid Buu.
Sorry for almost responding a year later, but King Piccolo (Youth Restored), Count Lucifer (Vampire Demon), Runaway Saiyan Turles, and Evil Demon Janemba would have been the very 4 characters being chosen by me to be in the game's exclusive Dragon King Mode. With all the many mysteries surrounding the Crystal Room finally answered.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:56 pm

ShadowBardock89 wrote:Raditz, Nappa, Dodoria, and Kid Buu.
I think as for story that all these characters were pulled from their respective times to be engaged in a Time & Space Tournament. Each characters would have different endings based on the paths they took and who they faced.
My take would be the mysterious Crystal Room serving as an ancient, but long-forgotten training ground for Super Namekians from before Grand Elder Guru's time, as the Giant Crystal floating in the center of the Crystal Room could be used as a tool to summon warriors from other timelines. However, at the cost of only being active during times of great strife, such as the presence of an enemy powerful enough to destroy the Universe. The Crystal Room's greatest treasure, the Giant Crystal, would also kill anything or anyone trying to stop it's user from training for purely sinister reasons by summoning it's creator, the Dragon King.

Who would take on the form of his target's single, greatest enemy and slay the evil bastard who interrupted the training of the one using his Giant Crystal in the blink of an eye before casually returning back to his slumber with a new soul to slowly devour until being called again when an another damned one would dare to set foot into his crypt and interrupt the training of another warrior just for the sake of being an evil bastard. With the warriors capable of being instantly summoned through the Giant Crystal only being as strong as the one using the Giant Crystal to become stronger, as to help encourage it's users.