Your Predictions and Hopes for the Next Games

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ther2view

Re: Your Predictions and Hopes for the Next Games

Post by ther2view » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:22 am

Super Dragon Ball Super, the long awaited sequel to Super Dragon ball Z!

...more realistically, I honestly wouldn't mind a good ole console fighting game. 2D or 3D, I don't really care. It's just that we really haven't had a true new Console fighting game since Raging Blast 2 in 2010... 7 YEARS AGO!! I am so glad that the series took a break from fighting games to branch out, and I love the Xenoverse series, and I am Super happy America got Extreme Butouden... but I'm kind of in the mood for a new Budokai or Sparking style game with lots of characters, especially with all the new additions given to us by Super.

Or just finally give us Zenkai Battle, Bandai. Come on, easy port job!
Dragon Ball fan since 2013, Favorite show since 2015.
Favorite series: original Dragon Ball; Favorite Movie: Battle of Gods; Favorite Game: Advanced Adventure
Favorite character: Kuririn; Favorite Villain: Cell
I've watched everything dubbed, and all of GT, Super, the movies and specials, and half of Original Dragon Ball subbed. I've also read through the whole manga and Dr. Slump. Will watch all of Z subbed once I collect the last three Dragon Boxes.

Cipher
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cipher » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:20 am

The only game I want to see is a dating sim set in Zamasu and Black's fuck cabin.

Edit: Also a dating sim set in Trunks' new timline.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:41 am

Cipher wrote:The only game I want to see is a dating sim set in Zamasu and Black's fuck cabin.

Edit: Also a dating sim set in Trunks' new timline.
Woah dude, filthy Ningens aren't allowed to know what happens in there :D

Cipher
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cipher » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:57 am

Gog wrote:Woah dude, filthy Ningens aren't allowed to know what happens in there :D
> Talk about Ningen
> Talk about Ningen

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:29 am

Cipher wrote:
Gog wrote:Woah dude, filthy Ningens aren't allowed to know what happens in there :D
> Talk about Ningen
> Talk about Ningen
How did you figure it out?!? :D

dbs fanboy
Advanced Regular

Post by dbs fanboy » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:36 pm

I just want a dragon ball super's game focused on either Black and his arc or in playing the role of Hot as an assasin (having multiple targets, a backstory and things like that).
I really miss ma boy, Black :( :cry:

dbgtFO wrote:

Ozotto
Beyond Newbie

Post by Ozotto » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:14 pm

Soppa Saia People wrote:Just give me a 2d fighter with OG DB characters, Z characters, and GT folks.
Yeah I could go for one of those as well.
I want like Budokai 4 that ignores Super/bog/tarble/minus/xeno/heroes.
Get back to the classics.

emperior
I Live Here

Post by emperior » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:50 am

dbs fanboy wrote:I just want a dragon ball super's game focused on either Black and his arc or in playing the role of Hot as an assasin (having multiple targets, a backstory and things like that).
Assassin's Creed: Hit

Dude that would be cool as hell. Playing as a young Hit and seeing his backstory and the shit he has done. Assassinating all the sort of people would be cool.
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

What I consider canonical

RehBeh
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by RehBeh » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:30 am

I just want a good game. A 2.5D fighting game with a wide variation of characters preferable. Maybe add some new characters to spice up the story.( like Hatchiyack, Ozzoto, Mira&Towa and Demigra)
GT wasn't that bad
DBZ Macky wrote:
RehBeh wrote:
ekrolo2 wrote: He is, its just that no one holds him in high esteem, even in-universe.
He must feel awful. Being a God and no one respects him. Just sad.
And Zamasu thought he had it bad. Fuckin' edgy Kaios thinking about "Justice" and shit just because they got strong by chance.

Beek King
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Beek King » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:15 pm

I would like a game entirely focused on Super when the show is over.
For a long time including everything from Raditz to Kid Buu worked, but as the series expands it will become increasingly more difficult to cram everything in. Not to mention the Universal Survival Arc will introduce so many characters it will be certainly impossible to introduce a good chunk of them alongside DBZ's cast.
And another OG Dragon Ball game (I'm fine with it being left out of main games because pre-Z era works better with genres other than pure fighting).
Do whatever you like, ghost.

Thanos
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Thanos » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:06 am

Give Dimps a few years to work on Xenoverse 3 to make it perfect--and in the interim, give us something completely new, and maybe have Spike put something out. It's been long enough that I don't think a new game by them would be unwelcome.
Thanos before Thanos was cool.

Lunaar
Patreon Supporter

Post by Lunaar » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:21 am

Do the unthinkable - make a Dragon Ball "Dragon Quest" game starring a new cast of kids on an adventure through the cosmos. Boom.

...or a virtual pool table with Dragon Balls as billiard balls and the Nyoi-bo as the cue. Instant best-seller.
Gogegito wrote:Gotenks said "I cant let him fight just like that, please trunks help me, he's my brother" And trunks also had undesrstanding eyes.
Ajay wrote:It's probably savagely lit. I dunno.
Steam ID: Lunaar
★頭カラッポの方が 夢詰め込める★

floofychan333
Advanced Regular

Post by floofychan333 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:26 pm

I predict DLCs for DBX2, more updates for Fusions, and maybe a new game about DB Super.
My dream is to have a game that starts from Pilaf and goes until Buu or the end of Super when it finishes.
"All of you. All of you must have KILL all the SEASONS!" -Dough (Tenshinhan), Speedy Dub of Movie 9.

"My opinion of Norihito's Sumitomo's new score is... well, very mixed. The stuff that's good is pretty darn good, but the stuff that's bad makes elevator music sound like Jerry freaking Goldsmith." -Kenisu

MCDaveG
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by MCDaveG » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:09 am

Return of the fun and dumb gameplay of Raging Blast and Budokai instead of broken unbalanced mess as Xenoverse, where they wanted to fuse the fighting system of Budokai with 3D plane of Sparking/Raging Blast and it did went all over the place... That is all I ask 8)
FighterZ: Funky_Strudel
PS4: Dynamixx88