Would you want a Vegeta focused game?

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Would you want a Vegeta focused game?

Post by Kanassa » Mon May 29, 2017 1:55 pm

Akyon wrote:Honestly I'd rather have a Frieza focused game which revolves around you taking over Universe 7, defeating and subjugating the different Frieza faction members into working for you and building your all powerful army. Select your Elites and get to work annihilating enemy planets, fighting Cooler for dominance, dodging Beerus and even micro manage your army's battle suits and abilities.

Vegeta has had a great deal of focus through Z and Super. I'm really not sure where you'd fit an entire game based on him could be placed though and if there's much left to solve. There's the stuff in his past, but most the important things(how he felt about Frieza destroying his planet, his relationships with Beerus and his father) have been mostly covered or touched upon in the series proper. What would the game play be?
Shadow of Mordor - Dragon Ball Edition
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017