"DBH: Ultimate Mission X" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Re: "DBH: Ultimate Mission X" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Majin Demigra » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:24 pm

alakazam^ wrote:https://youtu.be/Yu8B196yPT8

[spoiler]Demigra: It can't be... It can' be...! Itcan'tbeItcan'tbeItcan'tbeItcan'tbeItcan'tbe!!! Me... who absorbed energy raised to its maximum... Me!! Chalenged by a mere Saiyajin monkey... and a child from another dimension...!!

Chamel: As I thought... not enough... strength...!!
Time Kaioushin: It's over! Demigra!! Get ready...
Demigra: "Get ready"? You mean getting ready to be sealed again by you? I'd rather choose death over being sealed by you again!! But! I'm not going to be the only one!!
Trunks: Wha...? What's he...?
Time Kaioushin: Giving energy to Chamel? You... how could you!!!
Demigra: I've poured all the energy from this "Door" and all the magical power I have into Chamel!!! The world protected by the Time Kaioushin and the other world, where you live... He'll wander through both worlds and destroy everything! It's the birth of the worst warrior of destruction!! Now! Destroy everything! There's no longer a need for a rotten world like this!!
Chamel: No! How many times do I have to say...
Demigra: What?
Chamel: That... m-my goal... is different... from yours!!!
Demigra: It... it can't be! He was struck by my magic and yet he kept his sense of self!!!
Goku: W... wait!!! That ki is dangerous...!! If we don't stop him...!!
Trunks: What is this rumbling... could it be...!!!
Time Kaioushin: The world can't bear the energy released by this "Door"...!!
Trunks: But... Chamel, who has escaped...! Even if we left him alone the world will crumble...!
Goku: Leave that to me and this one!!! We'll follow him with the Instant Transmission!!! The rest of you, try your best with the Time Kaioushin-sama to seal this "Door"!!
Time Kaioushin: Yes...! We count on you two!! Save that kid... and definitely stop the collapse of both worlds!!
Goku: OK...! I found his ki!! Let's go! Grab me!!

----------

Goku: We arrived...!? ... What weird place...!! There's no time to be so carefree... he's up ahead! The Time Kaioushin-sama and the others are giving their best... We can't lose also...! Let's go! We'll stop him some way or another!!

----------

Goku: We followed you!! We won't let you go further!!
Chamel: I've been waiting you...! Son Goku... and warrior from another world...!! In this place no one will be able to get in the way... We can settle this once and for all...!!
Goku: Are you... really fine with that?
Chamel: What difference would it make to say what I want? In any case, if you don't defeat me the world will end. There's no other option but fight!! Now, I'll deny your accumulated "strength" using the "strength" I believe in...!
Goku: I got it...! By going so far you've shown you too have willpower...!! But we won't hold back...!! We'll defeat you and save the world!!
Trunks: Can you two hear me? Right now, the Time Kaioushin-sama his tying this collapsing world up with all her strength!! But... it doesn't seem it will hold that long... Quickly, defeat Chamel...!!
Goku: Yes! We know!! With Demigra, all battles were troublesome... Magic, brainwashing and such... But this one is the real deal! We just need to show who is the strongest...!!! I actually get a lot more excited this way!!! Now... Let's go at him!!!

----------

Chamel: You...win...!!!
Goku: Alright! We won!!
Trunks: The collapse of the world is dwindling down...! Yes! We did it!
Time Kaioushin: Are you two alright?
Goku: Yes! Somehow...! Shamel sure was an awesome guy...! Next time, I want to battle him in our purest state, without magic or history...!

----------

Goku: Yo! Everyone looks fine!!
Goten: Fa... Father!! Thank God! You won!!
Gohan: It's over... everything...
Vegeeta: Way to get the good part... you piss me off...
Trunks: Oh, Father...!
Goku: Sorry, sorry! It was a thing of the moment...
Time Kaioushin: Great job, you two!!
Trunks: Now, all disturbances happening in this world have been taken care off.
Time Kaioushin: Yes... but the aftermath of these effects will continue for a little while longer... We'll be surveiling this aftermath... and prevent another appearance by Towa and Demigra!! We'll continue being busy! Everyone, prepare yourselves!!
Goku: Yes! Leave it to me!!
Vegeeta: Next time I'll settle everything... There might not be time for Kakarrot to do anything...
Goten: I... I want to rest a little while... Is it ok if I get paid?
Gohan: Indeed... I want to go see Viidel-san and mother as well...
Trunks: That's right... everyone wants to get as good as new for the time being... And you... you want to return to your world, which you saved...
Time Kaioushin: Originally, you're not a human from this world... and yet, you fought this much... I can't thank you enough... Thanks for everything!!
Vegeeta: You did a lot for us... Keep doing well in your world!
Gohan: The next time you come over, I'd like to hear stories from your world.
Goten: Good idea! About cool stores and delicious restaurants and such!!
Goku: Food is good too... But I'm wondering if there are strong guys there! Is everyone strong like you in that world?
Trunks: Oh, Goku-san, you only talk about that... We are truely grateful to you!! If it's ok, come visit from now on...! We'll be always waiting for you... it's a promise!!
Time Kaioushin: Well then, let's clean up this mess!!
Goten: Right now? L... let's rest a bit...
Time Kaioushin: What are you talking about? There's lots of work to be done, not just because of this incident.
Trunks: There's nothing we can do... So, let's return to the "Nest of Time"...

Goku: Yo! Is your body fine?
Chamel: Son Goku... did you come to finish me off?
Goku: I won't do that!! I don't really think you're a bad guy!
Chamel: Wow, that's really stupid... stop saying things you know nothing about...!!
Goku: I know what I'm talking about! You... didn't use any Dark Energy, did you? If you really just wanted to become stronger you'd have used that energy, without a doubt...
Chamel: That thing is evil... I want to become stronger using my own power... that's all...! Son Goku... How did you guys manage to get that strong? That warrior from another world... How did he show that much growth?
Goku: You've fought again and again just to become strong... but he continued to fight in order to not lose anything important. If we talk about "strength", then you're definitely the strongest... but he had something else... that's the difference, I think.
Chamel: I see... So that's the true face of his, and yours, strength... I don't get it...
Goku: Oh, I hate these kinds of explanations... But! I'm sure even you will become stronger than you are now! Next time, doing the right thing... would you train with me?
Chamel: I refuse...!!
Goku: You're a though one...!
Chamel: First, I'll start again, looking for that power that is not "strength"... Of course... I won't do things the wrong way anymore.
Goku: I see...! Then, let's fight again when we both get stronger!
Chamel: Next time I'll win... Prepare yourself, Son Goku...! And... warrior from another world... you too, eventually...
Goku: Good, good! This was the "Perfect Conclusion"![/spoiler]

https://youtu.be/d-RIc1hUV6A

[spoiler]Towa: You finally came...
Vegeeta: Hide-and-seek is over! Let's end this here!
Towa: You there! I now fully realize your danger...! Mira was right to be worried about you...! This kid's latent powers are bottomless...! If I could, I'd not waste energy but... I'll deal with you here, so I don't warm up even more to the Time Patrollers!
Trunks: She's absorbing Dark Energy into her own body...!!
Vegeeta: S--- such ki!! Damn...! What a nonsense power-up...!!
Towa: This energy was created to resemble the one originally filling the Dark Realm... The battle power we, the ones from the Dark Realm, have while in there isn't matched by anyone else! Now, prepare yourselves!!!
Super Mira: Now! This'll be the real deal... The actual conclusion...! Try and stop us...!!
Vegeeta: Very well...! Don't underestimate our power...!!!

----------

Vegeeta: Damn it! What an absolute monster...! But...! It's our win...!!
Super Mira: To think... I can't win... even... with th...is... power...!!!!
Towa: Mi... Mira...! I... I won't acknowledge it!! There's no way... I'd acknowledge it!! I'll.. surely...! Re...vive... the... Dark Realm... Br...o...the...r.....

----------

Trunks: Good work!! Finally you beat Towa!! Now this incident is settled... Now it's Goku-san and the Time Kaioushin-sama...
Vegeeta: Kakarrot is missing all the fun...!! I'll reach the Time Kaioushin if I find the "Time-Space Doors"... Anyway, this incident is pretty much finished... I'll leave the rest of the work to you!
Trunks: Yes! Leave it to us! Well then, return for now and rest!
????: Towa... My younger sister...!!! Your older brother will clear your sorrow... I won't forgive...!! I won't forgive you!! Time Patrollers...!!! This won't be the end of it!!! I'll kill you all!!!!
Chamel: Oh, even if Vegeeta was there, they managed to defeat Towa... They're getting better at playing the heroes... Or so I'd say... But, it's slightly boring Son Goku is still not showing up... I could lure him out by defeating them directly but... That's no good... I have an agreement with "him" as well... The Patrollers will end up dying when getting involved in "his" plan... Really... Such a roundabout way... But... This time the opportunity will come for me to finally fight with Son Goku...!! And then... By defeating Son Goku, I will prove I'm the strongest...!! I'm so excited I can't wait...!! I'm such a kid...![/spoiler]

https://youtu.be/kqQGa4IxHlU

[spoiler]Trunks: Demigra? You were alive?
Time Kaioushin: No... This presence...! It's not the real Demigra...!!
Trunks: I see... It's the same "Illusion" as that time... There are still remnants, then...!
Time Kaioushin: even with Demigra gone... they are still gathering energy...!
Trunks: But... They no longer have their master to give energy to...
Time Kaioushin: Yes, if this goes on, the energy, which has lost its destination, will keep overflowing...!!
Trunks: Demigra's illusion...!! T... turned giant...!!
Time Kaioushin: It seems it already stockpiled energy to its limits...! Quick, let's knock down this "illusion" and purify the Dark Energy!![/spoiler]

Thank you!

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:54 pm

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:55 am

Majin Demigra wrote:Also is there anything noteworthy in these?

https://youtu.be/W5Gp1UtYd4k

https://youtu.be/zHgAsxZsXzc

https://youtu.be/Jv8hO2oNPag
Gero is controlling Cell and then the Black-masked Saiyajin steals the controller and kills Gero. Goku arrives and tries talking some sense into Vegeeta but he says this time it's not the same as when he let himself get controlled by Babidi. They succeed and Frost goes after Gero.

Beers goes to you because he wants to fight. Then, both him and Whis can't leave that world because of the time-space disturbancies. Whis gets tasked with looking for food and he summons people that have sweets, and Majin Boo appears (for some reason, the game calls him Super Majin Boo: Evil). Beers eats the chocolate but wants something that lasts longer. Whis now summons people who have candies and several Vegets appear. Turns out he summoned people who have already become candies. They defeat them, take the candies to Beers, he likes them and offers to train the player character.

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:10 am

This bit looks interesting

https://youtu.be/jPniEexKnPQ

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:37 am

Majin Demigra wrote:This bit looks interesting

https://youtu.be/jPniEexKnPQ
I am very surprised Dr. Raichi and Zamasu teamed up. :shock:

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:49 pm

alakazam^ wrote:
Majin Demigra wrote:Also is there anything noteworthy in these?

https://youtu.be/W5Gp1UtYd4k

https://youtu.be/zHgAsxZsXzc

https://youtu.be/Jv8hO2oNPag
Gero is controlling Cell and then the Black-masked Saiyajin steals the controller and kills Gero. Goku arrives and tries talking some sense into Vegeeta but he says this time it's not the same as when he let himself get controlled by Babidi. They succeed and Frost goes after Gero.

Beers goes to you because he wants to fight. Then, both him and Whis can't leave that world because of the time-space disturbancies. Whis gets tasked with looking for food and he summons people that have sweets, and Majin Boo appears (for some reason, the game calls him Super Majin Boo: Evil). Beers eats the chocolate but wants something that lasts longer. Whis now summons people who have candies and several Vegets appear. Turns out he summoned people who have already become candies. They defeat them, take the candies to Beers, he likes them and offers to train the player character.

Thanks a lot! One last thing, could you tell me the dialog between Demigra, Chamel, and Chronoa?

https://youtu.be/Ow3Re3ewEfU it starts at 16:08

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:12 pm

Majin Demigra wrote:Thanks a lot! One last thing, could you tell me the dialog between Demigra, Chamel, and Chronoa?

Demigra: Weren't you sealed in the "Spacetime Door" by Towa?
Time Kaioushin: I'm sorry! I was never caught in Towa's technique to begin with. I knew that if it was known I was sealed by Towa you'd definitely make a move. So, as far as anyone knew I got sealed but I was actually hiding. You got lured in, alright!! Demigra!!
Demigra: So... the Time Patrollers deceived me... is that so? But... it turns out we both got lured in... Time Kaioushin.
Time Kaioushin: What did you say?
Demigra: Son Gohan and... you from back then... Due to your brave fighting so far I was thinking about killing you in a way you wouldn't feel fear, but... it seems you won't be getting that... Well then, it can't be helped...
Chamel: Demigra... Everything's set.
Demigra: Much appreciated... comrade of mine... As expected, you work fast.
Chamel: Don't have the wrong idea, I have no intention to become your "comrade". That and the "Barrier Settlement" operation was not part of the agreement... This will be the last time.
Demigra: Now, you won't be able to leave this "Door" ever again... You three can all get along while this whole world vanishes!
Chamel: What an unsightly end... Hero-kun from another world... I was beginning to get somewhat interested in you because of watching your fights, it's a pity...

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:14 am

Grimlock wrote:I know I'm asking too much, but we really need someone who could play the game and translate every piece of information. Who knows what else this game brought that might be interesting or explain stuff?
Hmm, I guess I might as well... :think:

Beginning
[spoiler]Beat enters the arcade and Trunks appears on the screen.

Trunks: You there? Listen carefully! You mustn't come here, no matter what!

*gets sucked in*

- You now choose your gender and race.

Saiyajin (Boy) - Good balance of attack and defense. Excels in supporting his companions.
Majin Race - Has high health. Aim to make the opponent weaker and deal great damage.
Saiyajin (Girl) - Grows slowly but, after fulfilling certain requirements, can unleash her strength.
Freeza Race - Has great power and speed. Has special abilities that steal the opponent's battle strength.
Namekkian - Evolves by merging with Piccolo. Excels at healing others.
Artificial Human - Warrior that highly refined every ability. Can perform a double attack with others.
Kaioushin - Can stop time and make the opponent's attacks powerless. The parameters grow fast.

- You get a Hero Avatar card.
- Trunks gifts you the robot.
- You choose your Passerby settings.

????: You! Are you ok? You ended up coming to "this world"...

<<Trunks: Xeno: Even a child from another world that had nothing to do with this ended up being sucked in... I'm sorry... I couldn't stop you from being sucked in... But relax! I'll return you to your world before long... What? You don't know what's happening? T-that's right... Where should I start? I'll start by introducing myself! My name is Trunks and I work as a "Time Patroller", protecting the history of several worlds. And, "this world" is a different one from "your world". To put it simply, you've been dragged into another world. Right now, this world is on the verge of being destroyed... It's a very dangerous situation... That's why we need you to leave "this world" as soon as possible... What? "Your world" was also acting strange? It can't be!! "Your world" was also being affected? Damn... it transcended space and went to a different world as well... The Stadium of "your world" is now an abandoned building, right? That's because of the effects of the "Dark energy", the evil ki leaking from this world. If we don't stop the origin of the Dark Energy filling this world, your world will eventually also... What? How to stop the Dark Energy? That's... There is a way but... What? You'll help? You? You'll help solve this disaster? No... but... I can't possibly expose you to this danger... But... I'm in a situation where I can't do anything other than communicate like this... I understand! First, I'll guide you to a certain place. There, I'll explain things properly but if you feel, even for a secong, that's it's too much, retreat! Can you promise that? If so, enter the "Spacetime Door", the spiral in front of you.>>[/spoiler]
The Wasteland of Beginnings

Story 01
[spoiler]<<Trunks: Xeno: Yes! It seems you managed to safely enter the "Spacetime Door"!! Well then, first I'll explain "What one should do in this world"! Like I said before, your world's disaster is the fault of the Dark energy filling this world. To stop the outbreak of the Dark Energy, you need to step into the "Spacetime Door" - the "Distortion of the World" space -, where it originates, and "purify" it! I want to ask you to "purify" the Dark Energy of the world that spreads out inside this "Door". I'm sure that you'll end up fighting powerful foes in the world inside the "Door"! And... this is important! About the way to fight in this world... In a world filled with Dark energy, you can't manifest the strength you have... To use your power, you need to find the "Characters that will become the power source" in this world. It's necessary for you to create a bond with those people, but>>

????: Hey, you! What's up with talking to yourself for a while?

<<Trunks: Xeno: He... he is!? Right on time!! First, ask for his help!>>

Goku: GT: You also want to stop the guys releasing this strange ki? That's fine! Just like me! So, let's go together! Oh! Right, I haven't told you my name! I'm Son Goku! Nice meeting you![/spoiler]
Battle 01
[spoiler]Saibaiman - Gigigyaa!!!

Goku: GT: W-who is this guy? He sure is weird!

<<Trunks: Xeno: This is... a Saibaiman! Be careful! He's become violent because of the Dark Energy's effect!

*battle*

<<Trunks: Xeno: It seems the Dark Energy that came from the Saibaiman disappeared when you defeated him. By purifying the Dark Energy this way, the effect of the "Spacetime Door" weakens as well. There are still some Dark energy signals inside this "Spacetime Door". Try advancing a little more! I'm counting on you![/spoiler]
Story 02
[spoiler]Saibaiman: Gigi... Gigigii!!

Goku: GT: Oh? You're the guy we just beat earlier, right? You came after us? Haha, you're a bit creepy on the outside but you seem to like us! Don't do bad stuff again!

Saibaiman: Gigii! Gyaha!

<<Trunks: Xeno: Wh-who'd have known a Saibaiman would be affectionate... I'm a little surprised... But you're now able to use a "Saibaiman"'s power too. Your battle power increased. "The reason for being able to use their power"? That's because you freed them of the Dark Energy's control so they regained their "Original Role" in this world... something like that... It's like... I don't really know... Haha... Well, "form a bond with whomever you meet"... just remember that. You can use a power you formed a bond with even if you leave a "Door"... So, have many encounters as much as you can and increase the power you can use!>>

Goku: GT: Hey! Why are you talking to yourself again? I'll leave you behind!

Saibaiman: Gigi Gigigigigii!![/spoiler]
Battle 02
[spoiler]Radits: What do you want with me, brats?

Goku: GT: Hehe... We met a familiar face... You don't know who I am, do you?

<<Trunks: Xeno: This is... Radits! So, he's the boss of the Saibaiman! And, judging by the strength of the Dark Energy, he's the master of this "Spacetime Door"!>>

*battle*

Goku: GT: Nice! Now we defeated where the strange ki was coming from! We'll be handling this somehow!

<<Trunks: Xeno: You did it! Now, this "Spacetime Door" is purified! Good job!>>

Goku: GT: At any rate, you're pretty good! Spar with me next time! What? No good? ... I see, you still have things to do. Ok! Then, after that! It's a promise!![/spoiler]
Story 03
[spoiler]<<Trunks: Xeno: Much appreciated! It was such a splendid battle one wouldn't think it was the first time! If that's the case, I should have personally fought... Sorry for relying on you... My comrades... The other Time Patrollers are all separated into different "Doors"... It's shameful... but I'm the only Time Patroller left... If I go into battle... this "Patroller Base" where I'm at will be left with no one. Meanwhile, If the "Patroller Base" gets attacked, then it's the end...! Anyway... to expand our area of action we have to meet with the others... It appears that my comrades weren't in this "Spacetime Door"! At any rate, we have to purify all the "Spacetime Doors" so, while doing that, my comrades will surely help out! This will be hard on you but hang in there!>>[/spoiler]
Extra Battle 03
[spoiler]Goku: GT: Y-you were Vegeeta's minion, right? It's been so long!!

Nappa: Whaa? Who the hell are you? You're acting way too friendly, brat... Hm? Y-you... on a second look, you're a Saiyajin! Hehehe, to think a runt like this was able to survive... He seems to have way more guts than Radits! How about it? Want to come with me?

Goku: GT: Hmph! No way! I'll never become your ally!

Nappa: What a cheeky brat! In that case, I'll make you join us by force! Just like a Saiyajin!

<<Trunks: Xeno: Nappa's a robust warrior, having an abnormal toughness even among Saiyajins! It seems he's not the master of this "Spacetime Door", but... he's a very strong opponent! Be careful![/spoiler]

I'm gonna be posting in chunks, I guess. I don't know how long the story is so I don't want to be overwhelmed :lol: I have to say I'm impressed at how fluid the whole game is, compared to the other ones. However, it seems that the audio is muffled in some instances while being very clear on others. :eh:

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:50 am

Well, I certainly wasn't expecting this! :o I deeply appreciate your effort, I wouldn't mind if you translate just the information part, but if you want to keep doing all this, then I'll be greatly glad and appreciate a lot! :clap:
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:38 pm

alakazam^ wrote:
Grimlock wrote:I know I'm asking too much, but we really need someone who could play the game and translate every piece of information. Who knows what else this game brought that might be interesting or explain stuff?
Hmm, I guess I might as well... :think:

Beginning
[spoiler]Beat enters the arcade and Trunks appears on the screen.

Trunks: You there? Listen carefully! You mustn't come here, no matter what!

*gets sucked in*

- You now choose your gender and race.

Saiyajin (Boy) - Good balance of attack and defense. Excels in supporting his companions.
Majin Race - Has high health. Aim to make the opponent weaker and deal great damage.
Saiyajin (Girl) - Grows slowly but, after fulfilling certain requirements, can unleash her strength.
Freeza Race - Has great power and speed. Has special abilities that steal the opponent's battle strength.
Namekkian - Evolves by merging with Piccolo. Excels at healing others.
Artificial Human - Warrior that highly refined every ability. Can perform a double attack with others.
Kaioushin - Can stop time and make the opponent's attacks powerless. The parameters grow fast.

- You get a Hero Avatar card.
- Trunks gifts you the robot.
- You choose your Passerby settings.

????: You! Are you ok? You ended up coming to "this world"...

<<Trunks: Xeno: Even a child from another world that had nothing to do with this ended up being sucked in... I'm sorry... I couldn't stop you from being sucked in... But relax! I'll return you to your world before long... What? You don't know what's happening? T-that's right... Where should I start? I'll start by introducing myself! My name is Trunks and I work as a "Time Patroller", protecting the history of several worlds. And, "this world" is a different one from "your world". To put it simply, you've been dragged into another world. Right now, this world is on the verge of being destroyed... It's a very dangerous situation... That's why we need you to leave "this world" as soon as possible... What? "Your world" was also acting strange? It can't be!! "Your world" was also being affected? Damn... it transcended space and went to a different world as well... The Stadium of "your world" is now an abandoned building, right? That's because of the effects of the "Dark energy", the evil ki leaking from this world. If we don't stop the origin of the Dark Energy filling this world, your world will eventually also... What? How to stop the Dark Energy? That's... There is a way but... What? You'll help? You? You'll help solve this disaster? No... but... I can't possibly expose you to this danger... But... I'm in a situation where I can't do anything other than communicate like this... I understand! First, I'll guide you to a certain place. There, I'll explain things properly but if you feel, even for a secong, that's it's too much, retreat! Can you promise that? If so, enter the "Spacetime Door", the spiral in front of you.>>[/spoiler]
The Wasteland of Beginnings

Story 01
[spoiler]<<Trunks: Xeno: Yes! It seems you managed to safely enter the "Spacetime Door"!! Well then, first I'll explain "What one should do in this world"! Like I said before, your world's disaster is the fault of the Dark energy filling this world. To stop the outbreak of the Dark Energy, you need to step into the "Spacetime Door" - the "Distortion of the World" space -, where it originates, and "purify" it! I want to ask you to "purify" the Dark Energy of the world that spreads out inside this "Door". I'm sure that you'll end up fighting powerful foes in the world inside the "Door"! And... this is important! About the way to fight in this world... In a world filled with Dark energy, you can't manifest the strength you have... To use your power, you need to find the "Characters that will become the power source" in this world. It's necessary for you to create a bond with those people, but>>

????: Hey, you! What's up with talking to yourself for a while?

<<Trunks: Xeno: He... he is!? Right on time!! First, ask for his help!>>

Goku: GT: You also want to stop the guys releasing this strange ki? That's fine! Just like me! So, let's go together! Oh! Right, I haven't told you my name! I'm Son Goku! Nice meeting you![/spoiler]
Battle 01
[spoiler]Saibaiman - Gigigyaa!!!

Goku: GT: W-who is this guy? He sure is weird!

<<Trunks: Xeno: This is... a Saibaiman! Be careful! He's become violent because of the Dark Energy's effect!

*battle*

<<Trunks: Xeno: It seems the Dark Energy that came from the Saibaiman disappeared when you defeated him. By purifying the Dark Energy this way, the effect of the "Spacetime Door" weakens as well. There are still some Dark energy signals inside this "Spacetime Door". Try advancing a little more! I'm counting on you![/spoiler]
Story 02
[spoiler]Saibaiman: Gigi... Gigigii!!

Goku: GT: Oh? You're the guy we just beat earlier, right? You came after us? Haha, you're a bit creepy on the outside but you seem to like us! Don't do bad stuff again!

Saibaiman: Gigii! Gyaha!

<<Trunks: Xeno: Wh-who'd have known a Saibaiman would be affectionate... I'm a little surprised... But you're now able to use a "Saibaiman"'s power too. Your battle power increased. "The reason for being able to use their power"? That's because you freed them of the Dark Energy's control so they regained their "Original Role" in this world... something like that... It's like... I don't really know... Haha... Well, "form a bond with whomever you meet"... just remember that. You can use a power you formed a bond with even if you leave a "Door"... So, have many encounters as much as you can and increase the power you can use!>>

Goku: GT: Hey! Why are you talking to yourself again? I'll leave you behind!

Saibaiman: Gigi Gigigigigii!![/spoiler]
Battle 02
[spoiler]Radits: What do you want with me, brats?

Goku: GT: Hehe... We met a familiar face... You don't know who I am, do you?

<<Trunks: Xeno: This is... Radits! So, he's the boss of the Saibaiman! And, judging by the strength of the Dark Energy, he's the master of this "Spacetime Door"!>>

*battle*

Goku: GT: Nice! Now we defeated where the strange ki was coming from! We'll be handling this somehow!

<<Trunks: Xeno: You did it! Now, this "Spacetime Door" is purified! Good job!>>

Goku: GT: At any rate, you're pretty good! Spar with me next time! What? No good? ... I see, you still have things to do. Ok! Then, after that! It's a promise!![/spoiler]
Story 03
[spoiler]<<Trunks: Xeno: Much appreciated! It was such a splendid battle one wouldn't think it was the first time! If that's the case, I should have personally fought... Sorry for relying on you... My comrades... The other Time Patrollers are all separated into different "Doors"... It's shameful... but I'm the only Time Patroller left... If I go into battle... this "Patroller Base" where I'm at will be left with no one. Meanwhile, If the "Patroller Base" gets attacked, then it's the end...! Anyway... to expand our area of action we have to meet with the others... It appears that my comrades weren't in this "Spacetime Door"! At any rate, we have to purify all the "Spacetime Doors" so, while doing that, my comrades will surely help out! This will be hard on you but hang in there!>>[/spoiler]
Extra Battle 03
[spoiler]Goku: GT: Y-you were Vegeeta's minion, right? It's been so long!!

Nappa: Whaa? Who the hell are you? You're acting way too friendly, brat... Hm? Y-you... on a second look, you're a Saiyajin! Hehehe, to think a runt like this was able to survive... He seems to have way more guts than Radits! How about it? Want to come with me?

Goku: GT: Hmph! No way! I'll never become your ally!

Nappa: What a cheeky brat! In that case, I'll make you join us by force! Just like a Saiyajin!

<<Trunks: Xeno: Nappa's a robust warrior, having an abnormal toughness even among Saiyajins! It seems he's not the master of this "Spacetime Door", but... he's a very strong opponent! Be careful![/spoiler]

I'm gonna be posting in chunks, I guess. I don't know how long the story is so I don't want to be overwhelmed :lol: I have to say I'm impressed at how fluid the whole game is, compared to the other ones. However, it seems that the audio is muffled in some instances while being very clear on others. :eh:
You're the best!

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:20 pm

alakazam^ wrote:
Majin Demigra wrote:Thanks a lot! One last thing, could you tell me the dialog between Demigra, Chamel, and Chronoa?

Demigra: Weren't you sealed in the "Spacetime Door" by Towa?
Time Kaioushin: I'm sorry! I was never caught in Towa's technique to begin with. I knew that if it was known I was sealed by Towa you'd definitely make a move. So, as far as anyone knew I got sealed but I was actually hiding. You got lured in, alright!! Demigra!!
Demigra: So... the Time Patrollers deceived me... is that so? But... it turns out we both got lured in... Time Kaioushin.
Time Kaioushin: What did you say?
Demigra: Son Gohan and... you from back then... Due to your brave fighting so far I was thinking about killing you in a way you wouldn't feel fear, but... it seems you won't be getting that... Well then, it can't be helped...
Chamel: Demigra... Everything's set.
Demigra: Much appreciated... comrade of mine... As expected, you work fast.
Chamel: Don't have the wrong idea, I have no intention to become your "comrade". That and the "Barrier Settlement" operation was not part of the agreement... This will be the last time.
Demigra: Now, you won't be able to leave this "Door" ever again... You three can all get along while this whole world vanishes!
Chamel: What an unsightly end... Hero-kun from another world... I was beginning to get somewhat interested in you because of watching your fights, it's a pity...

Also what were Beerus and Zamasu doing in the Kaioshin Realm?

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:25 am

<<Trunks: Xeno: To meet with our sealed comrades... and to protect this world... we have to purify all "Spacetime Doors"... About that, I still haven't explained the "Spacetime Doors" properly to you, have I? If one gets greatly affected by the Dark energy, that power will open a hole in the world. That other world spreading beyond the open hole... is the "Spacetime Door". A "Spacetime Door" gradually increases in size and, eventually, will swallow this world. In order to prevent that, we have to defeat the one that opened the door - who is inside the "Spacetime Door" - and purify him. Having explained that... another "Spacetime Door" opened nearby! I'm sorry to make you fight so soon but head over there, please!>>

Demon Clan's Castle

Story 01
[spoiler]<<Trunks: Xeno: Well then... What kind of person is lurking in this "Spacetime Door"?>>

????: ...is is... n! This is... ....ten!

<<Trunks: Xeno: Hm? There was a transmission right now! This is...! A transmission from a fellow "Time Patroller"!>>

Goten: Xeno: This is Goten! This is Goten~!

<<Trunks: Xeno: Go-Goten-san! Thank goodness! You are safe!>>

Goten: Xeno: Trunks-kun!? I'm so relieved~! I thought I was going to be sealed forever!

<<Trunks: Xeno: I still haven't told you, right? He is Son Goten-san, one of our comrades!>>

Goten: Xeno: By the way, who is this person? A Time Patroller newcomer?

<<Trunks: Xeno: That person is a new comrade of ours. For now, I'll explain the situation at hand...>>[/spoiler]
Battle 01
[spoiler]Goten: Xeno: I see! I now know what's happening! I'm Son Goten! Nice meeting you!

<<Trunks: Xeno: Now then, Goten-san, have you learned anything about this "Door"?>>

Goten: Xeno: Yes! This is Garlick Castle, perhaps! If I remember correctly, this is supposed to be the castle built by the Demon Clansman that failed to become Earth's God...

????: What a place for a brat that says such obnoxious things to end up in... Kukuku...!

<<Trunks: Xeno: Wha...? An enemy? You two, be careful!!>>

Goten: Xeno: Right, right! This guy is the underling of the person that failed to become God!!

Sansho: You're still at it! Brat!!

*battle*[/spoiler]
Story 02
[spoiler]Piccolo: Stop right there! You... are not Demon Clansmen, are you?

Goten: Xeno: Pi-piccolo-san!? It's Piccolo-san!!

Piccolo: You... Who are you? Why do you know my name!!

<<Trunks: Xeno: Go-goten-san! Even if you know him, it's best not to act all friendly towards people in other spacetimes.>>

Goten: Xeno: Ah, right! S... so! Hey! Er... I got carried away because you look just like that ancient scoundrel... Right! Piccolo Daimaou... Hahaha

Piccolo: Such blatant lies... Whatever, it seems you remain conscious... Tell me what you know! What place is this? What ominous ki is this that's all around us?

Goten: Xeno: Hmm, how should I explain it...

Piccolo: I see... So, to return this space to its original state we have to defeat the boss, is it? I can't trust you because you're full of secrets but, at least, you don't seem to be lying. Well, you seem slightly better than a guy contaminated by disgusting ki... For the time being, until we leave here, I'll follow you![/spoiler]
Battle 02
[spoiler]Ginger: Were you the ones to defeat Sansho?

Nikky: These bad kids breaking into Garlick Jr.-sama's paradise need to be punished!

Piccolo: Hmph... Don't get carried away, you're just small fries wagging your tail at the guy who couldn't take God's position!

Goten: Xeno: S-somehow... This Piccolo-san... is even scarier than the Piccolo-san I know...

<<Trunks: Xeno: I think that's because the history of this "Spacetime Door" is being affected... Most likely, the personality of when he was still Goku-san's enemy is forcing its way out...>>

Piccolo: You! What are you grumbling about? Fight! Get ready!

Goten: Xeno: Y-yes!!

*battle*

Piccolo: Hmph... If the three of you aren't together, you can't do more than this... Even so, to think you already took care of one... You're somewhat promising... When we leave this place, I'll use you as my underlings... Kukuku...

Goten: Xeno: T... That's an honor haha ha...[/spoiler]
Story 03
[spoiler]Kuririn: Gege!? Pi... Piccolo!?

Piccolo: Hmph... You also got involved in this... What an unlucky guy...

Kuririn: It's not just me, Gohan got separated from me when we were heading here!

Piccolo: What!? Gohan did...

Goten: Xeno: Kuririn-san, you didn't change a bit since you were young...

<<Trunks: Xeno: Although he did let his hair grow temporarily in a future history...><

Kuririn: It seems Gohan is hiding his ki... There's a strong enemy nearby.

Piccolo: The time is just right! Defeating that enemy was our original goal.

Kuririn: You'll fight him head-on? Is... Is that ok!?

Piccolo: If you're not feeling confident, just stay there shaking! I'll go handle this.

Kuririn: What~? I... I also...! Will show that I can fight![/spoiler]
Battle 03
[spoiler]Garlick Jr.: Oh, the invaders that have been loitering around... What do you want?

Piccolo: It's obvious, isn't it? We came to defeat you and destroy this castle.

Garlick Jr.: Hmph... Gathering allies and appearing in numbers... Just to pick a fight with me...

Piccolo: Don't boast... You think I've been hiding in fear all this time?

Garlick Jr.: This place is filling with enormous energy, just like being inside the Planet Makyou... No matter how many of you flies get together, you're not my enemies.

*battle*

Garlick Jr.: It... It can't be!? I, who gained enormous energy and became the ruler of this world...

Piccolo: Ruling by borrowing strength doesn't mean much... Disappear!

Goten: Xeno: Exa~ctly! You were just calling yourself a ruler with your granted strength!

<<Trunks: Xeno: Wh-Why is Goten-san acting so proud? But, surely, the one who gave Garlick Jr. and his men power is the one who divided us... He's the biggest problem... Who could it be?>>[/spoiler]
Story 04
[spoiler]Gohan: Kid: Pi... Piccolo-san!! You came to rescue me!!

Piccolo: Hmph... Who the hell would worry about you... I didn't raise you to be that weak.

Gohan: Kid: Ehehe...

Goten: Xeno: He... Hey... This little boy is, maybe...

<<Trunks: Xeno: Yes, it's Gohan-san - Goten-san's older brother - when he was a child...>>

Goten: Xeno: Hya~! I thought so! He doesnl't look anything like Brother!

<<Trunks: Xeno: I think he vaguely resembles him. Anyway, we settled the problem of this "Spacetime Door"! Go out the door and return, let's think about what to do next![/spoiler]
Extra Battle 04
[spoiler]Garlick Jr.: Shit...! These guys...!? They're tougher than I thought...!! But...! If we, the Demon Clan, all fight at once, you won't defeat us!

Piccolo: Now we're talking... Since you banded together to attack, I'm expecting a hard fight.

Kuririn: Do... Don't say that~...! If possible, I'd like for them to fight one at a time...!

Ginger: Do... Don't underestimate us...! You'll regret it!! Shougayakii!!

Nikky: Nodoame!!

Sansho: Unajuu!!

*battle*[/spoiler]
Extra Battle 05
[spoiler]Piccolo: Like I thought, no matter how many people you assemble, you're no problem at all.

Kuririn: Piccolo, you're really something... And I was really nervous...!

Garlick Jr.: Kukuku...

Piccolo: What's so funny?

Garlick Jr.: For sure, it seems an enemy capable of endangering my world has appeared... I'll concede that you are enemies that should be eliminated using my full power! I'll show you... My true power!!

Kuririn: Wha!? What did he say!?

<<Trunks: Xeno: H... He's gathering the surrounding Dark Energy...!?>>

Piccolo: Bastard...! He still had this power!!

Garlick Jr.: Now, then...! I'll send each and every one of you to Hell! Prepare yourselves!!

*battle* <- He turned King of Destruction.[/spoiler]
<<Goten: Xeno: U~n! We finally returned! Now! We have to get back at the guy that sealed me! Ok! Let's purify more and more "Spacetime Doors"!!>>

<<Trunks: Xeno: No. There's something else I need Goten-san to do...>>

<<Goten: Xeno: What? W-why!?>>

<<Trunks: Xeno: We are still low on numbers here... and it's dangerous to act all in one group. If they attack us one more time it's our end... I'll support this person and continue purifying "Spacetime Doors". Goten-san, you go investigate the whereabouts of the "Time Kaioushin"-sama and "Goku"-san.>>

<<Goten: Xeno: The Time Kaioushin-sama... and Father?>>

<<Trunks: Xeno: Yes... As expected, in an incident like this, I feel uneasy not having those two... What? All about "Goku"-san? Let me see, how should I put it? Beginning with the Goku-san that helped you in the first "Door"... In the flow of history, there are several people called "Son Goku" from throughout the ages... One of those "Goku"-san from the various histories is the "Goku"-san that is helping us as a "Time Patroller". Although he doesn't look like it... Hahaha>>

<<Goten: Xeno: Yep yep! Even I had no idea what was going on, at first! This Trunks-kun is way more serious than the Trunks-kun I know from my history...>>

<<Trunks: Xeno: Th... That's best left for later! Seriously!>>

<<Goten: Xeno: Hahaha! But he's just like the Trunks-kun from my history when he's angry! Well then! Just like Trunks-kun said, we'll go our separate ways! I'm off! Hang in there!>>

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:00 am

alakazam^ wrote:<<Trunks: Xeno: Yes... As expected, in an incident like this, I feel uneasy not having those two... What? All about "Goku"-san? Let me see, how should I put it? Beginning with the Goku-san that helped you in the first "Door"... In the flow of history, there are several people called "Son Goku" from throughout the ages... One of those "Goku"-san from the various histories is the "Goku"-san that is helping us as a "Time Patroller". Although he doesn't look like it... Hahaha>>

<<Goten: Xeno: Yep yep! Even I had no idea what was going on, at first! This Trunks-kun is way more serious than the Trunks-kun I know from my history...>>

<<Trunks: Xeno: Th... That's best left for later! Seriously!>>

<<Goten: Xeno: Hahaha! But he's just like the Trunks-kun from my history when he's angry! Well then! Just like Trunks-kun said, we'll go our separate ways! I'm off! Hang in there!>>
Loved this part! I just didn't understand it, is there a Goku for each door that lead to a different era (like, to a specific saga and/or to a different timeline) or is there a Goku for each door that lead to a different dimension?

The way Trunks put it, it seems he is telling us that it's the same Goku, but not quite the same. Like, Saiyan saga Goku is not the one that is Time Patroller, but Majin Buu saga Goku is, for example. Well, at least that's what I think I got it.

~ War of the Dinobots ~

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:34 pm

Majin Demigra wrote:Also what were Beerus and Zamasu doing in the Kaioshin Realm?
I don't remember well but I think Beers and Whis were travelling when they got stuck in one of the worlds and now can't leave because of the Dark Energy, so they're just roaming around. Zamasu probably is just travelling through time to wipe out the Saiyajin. Well, eventually I'll get to that part so we might have more context.
Grimlock wrote:Loved this part! I just didn't understand it, is there a Goku for each door that lead to a different era (like, to a specific saga and/or to a different timeline) or is there a Goku for each door that lead to a different dimension?

The way Trunks put it, it seems he is telling us that it's the same Goku, but not quite the same. Like, Saiyan saga Goku is not the one that is Time Patroller, but Majin Buu saga Goku is, for example. Well, at least that's what I think I got it.
When he talked about all the different Gokus, we were shown an image with several Goku "versions": Kid, teen, Z, Whis dougi, GT, etc.

The way I see it is that each Goku "version" counts as a different person, maybe belonging to a single timeline. For instance: Trunks could go fetch a GT Goku, a U6 tournament Goku, a Boo arc Goku, a Freeza arc Goku, a 23rd Tenkaichi Budoukai Goku and assemble a team of 5 "different" Gokus. Or each history (era) acts as a parallel world, I'm not sure.

What we know up to now: GT Goku knew about Radits and Nappa; Piccolo's personality was attributed to the effects of the Dark Energy (why they didn't just say he was from earlier in the timeline is besides me); Goten knows a different Trunks than the one he's helping as a Time Patroller.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:06 am

If that image was shown, then it's all explained to me and the example I gave is correct. They're the same, but not quite the same. Trunks just doesn't specify which Goku is the Time Patroller, but one of them (kid, teen, Z, Whis dougi, GT) is. Makes sense, as Trunks has access to the whole timeline, from its beginning to end, so he can fetch anyone and any of their versions. This actually can act as a confirmation that Xeno Goku is indeed the Goku we know, not a different Goku from a different dimension (like Xeno Bardock, the one with a new armor and clothing underneath it, specifically said to be from another dimension). We just don't know which saga Xeno Goku comes from.

~ War of the Dinobots ~

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:44 am

Targeted Planet
The world that lies beyond the "Door" has a scenery I've never seen, different from Earth... What place is this...? And, what disasters are occurring here?

Story 01
[spoiler]<<Trunks: Xeno: This different landscape all around... This is... For now, I'd like to gather information... This ki... Near from here, there's a ki moving at high speed... Let's follow that ki for the time being!>>[/spoiler]
Battle 01
[spoiler]<<Trunks: Xeno: He... He is!!>>

Zaabon: Did you think you'd escape from us? I'm gonna make that Namekkian blood leak out.

Nail: Shit...!! I can't die without avenging my comrades...!!!

<<Trunks: Xeno: Is... is that a Namekkian...!? I see! This is Planet Namekku!! The one chasing him is Zaabon, Freeza's underling...!>>

Dodoria: Hey, Zaabon! There's a guy over here as well! He seems more interesting than a fleeing Namekkian!

<<Trunks: Xeno: Oh, no! There was one more enemy!!>>

*battle*

<<Trunks: Xeno: Shit... We lost that Namekkian while fighting Zaabon and Dodoria... There should be many Namekkians who are righteous people with pure hearts... He might become an ally in this "Spacetime Door".[/spoiler]
Battle 02
[spoiler]<<Trunks: Xeno: We found him! It's that Namekkian from earlier! Let's ask him about this planet...!!>>

Nail: Yo... You... You are... People from other planets? How dare you... How dare you...!!!

<<Trunks: Xeno: Wh-what!? He seems a bit... It can't be! Th-this is Dark Energy! Dark Energy is gathering in him...!!>>

Nail: You're also enemies!! How dare you... How dare you...!! How dare you kill my comradesssss!!!!

<<Trunks: Xeno: Ku... What turn of events...! He's also being affected by the Dark Energy...! It can't be helped...! This might become rough but... Let's fight him and calm him down!!

*battle*

Nail: Wh-what am I...

<<Trunks: Xeno: Thank God... It seems he came to his senses...!>>

Nail: Have I... been bewildered by the evil ki filling this land? Maybe you, who can take care of this ki... can save this planet...! I'm ashamed and ask you... Please come and fight with me!![/spoiler]
Story 02
[spoiler]Nail: The boss of the ones rampaging this planet calls himself Freeza. Many of my comrades were killed by them... Even me, who am fighting to stop them... Before I knew it, I got overwhelmed by that evil ki and ended up that way...! The evil ki they emit is dangerous! We have to stop them at all costs...!

<<Trunks: Xeno: The original goal of Freeza and his men should have been this planet's Dragon Balls... But, it seems the Freeza of this world only wants to destroy. Purifying this "Spacetime Door" doesn't seem that straightforward... Be careful!>>[/spoiler]
Battle 03
[spoiler]Ginyuu: I found you! It's you, right? The idiots defying Freeza-sama...!

Jeece: Ho... The strength of that Namekkian is on another level than the rest.

Ginyuu: Is he a warrior type, the ones we heard about? This seems interesting...!

Nail: They aren't opponents we can just escape from, we have to fight...!

Recuum: Nice, nice! Please be desperate enough to resist us~ Guhehehehe...

Buutta: Yes! We haven't exercised in a long time! Let's decide the fighting order by Janken!!

The team: Yeah!

Jeece: Let's go!

The team: Jaan... Keen... Pon!!

Nail: They're playing around... Guys like this did my comrades in...!?

<<Trunks: Xeno: I... I get the feeling these guys aren't being very affected by the Dark Energy...>>

Recuum: Alright! We're first!! You can use unfair tactics all you want, ok~?

Ghurd: Struggle as much as possible! Hehehehe...

Buutta: It's boring if you get killed in an instant... I'll go slow at first... Hehehe

*battle*[/spoiler]
Battle 04
[spoiler]Jeece: It... It can't be, they were beaten...

Ginyuu: Those guys! They lowered their guards!! We can't make our fighting pose beautifully with just two of us, can we!? It can't be helped... For now, killing them is more important! Let's go, Jeece!! Ginyuu Tokusentai!!

Jeece: Ye... Yes!

Ginyuu: Like I thought, with only two, our fighting pose sucks... Unforgiveable...!! I won't ever forgive you!!

*battle*[/spoiler]
Story 03
[spoiler]Freeza: I was thinking it was strange my troops weren't returning... To think you had defeated them... You really are cunning... I.... I won't forgive you...! I won't ever forgive you, you insects!! You think I'd... torture you to death little by little...!!!? I'll make you disappear in one second, you won't even have time to suffer...!! Prepare yourselves!!!!!![/spoiler]
Battle 05
[spoiler]*battle*

Freeza: Wh... Why... I... I was supposed to be the strongest in this world... I was supposed to, but...!?

<<Trunks: Xeno: Freeza... You're a bad guy but, at least, you seemed proud in your obsession of being the "strongest in the Universe". Losing that and calling yourself the strongest in a confined world like this... It doesn't seem like you.[/spoiler]
Story 04
[spoiler]Nail: My fight is now over. My fallen comrades can now rest in peace, I'm sure... From now on, I think I'll gather my remaining comrades and concentrate our power into reconstructing this planet... I'm indebted to you for all you did...

<<Trunks: Xeno: Nail-san will surely be able to reconstruct this beautiful Planet Namekku again. We must continue doing what we can to save this world. Well then, let's move to the next "Spacetime Door"![/spoiler]
Extra Battle 01
[spoiler]<<Trunks: Xeno: This is...! Coola! The older brother of Freeza!!>>

Coola: Oh... You noticed my presence...? You have a good intuition, brat.

Nail: Who... Who is this guy!? He has a more evil ki than Freeza...!!

Coola: Hmph, don't compare me with my weakling younger brother, Namekkian... The strongest in the Universe is me, not Freeza!! It'd be bothersome if Freeza were to notice I came here... I can't let you live.

<<Trunks: Xeno: This guy...! He came to this planet to surprise attack his real younger brother...!?>>

Nail: Such foul play...! You brothers don't involve Planet Namekku in your evil fight!

<<Trunks: Xeno: As I thought, the ones in this "Spacetime Door" are more evil than the ones in the original history...! Coola is stronger than Freeza! Be careful!!

*battle*

Coola: Shit... What... What the hell are you...!? It wasn't just Freeza...! To get in the way of my position as the strongest in the Universe...! Just remember this... I'll dispose of you for sure... no matter what it takes... I'll find you wherever you are,,, I'll track you down... and kill you without fail...!! Until then... enjoy your remaining years as much as possible... Kuku... Ku...

<<Trunks: Xeno: Wha... What tenacity... He's so intimidating I could feel it through the monitor... He's not actually going to appear out of somewhere unnoticed... is he?... He won't, right?... Hahaha...[/spoiler]

Different Path Battle 01
[spoiler]Avo: Oh! Guests in a place like this! Cado!

Cado: It's true!! Hehehe did this guys avoid the diretion in where the Ginyuu Tokusentai were?

Avo: But that was a big mistake... That's because, in this direction, us, brothers, are here!!

Cado: It doesn't matter where you want to proceed to... We'll defeat each and every one of you!!

Avo: Yes! We'll make you regret and wish you were killed by the Ginyuu Tokusentai instead!

*battle*[/spoiler]
Different Path Battle 02
[spoiler]Cado: You're good, alright... Avo! It's no use! Let's do it!!

Avo: Yes!

Avo and Cado: Merge!!

Merged Aka: Hey hey! The game ends here!!

*battle*[/spoiler]
Different Path Extra Battle 01
[spoiler]Freeza: Ressurection : Hohoho... I've been waiting for you...

Nail: Freeza!? Why are you here!?

Freeza: Ressurection: I thought that you'd eventually come, if I waited here...

<<Trunks: Xeno: Freeza!? You were supposed to have been defeated...!? What is this amount of Dark Energy...!>>

Freeza: Ressurection: I've been longing for you... ever since my defeat... I, who was supposed to be the strongest in the Universe...! Have tasted the bitterness of defeat... and dreamed about revenge... Do you... Do you understand... how... how humiliating that is...!?

<<Trunks: Xeno: Th... This isn't the same Freeza as before...! He gathered even more Dark Energy than before just because of his desire for revenge!!?>>

Freeza: Ressurection: Well, then... Let's start my revenge!! This time, I'll kill you!!

*battle*[/spoiler]
<<Trunks: Xeno: Welcome back! You fought well this time again! To think that a "Spacetime Door" would connect with a planet other than Earth... I keep getting surprised by the randomness of the "Spacetime Doors"... Well then, I managed to track the location of the next "Spacetime Door", will you go there?>>

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:00 am

alakazam^ wrote:Targeted Planet
The world that lies beyond the "Door" has a scenery I've never seen, different from Earth... What place is this...? And, what disasters are occurring here?

Story 01
[spoiler]<<Trunks: Xeno: This different landscape all around... This is... For now, I'd like to gather information... This ki... Near from here, there's a ki moving at high speed... Let's follow that ki for the time being!>>[/spoiler]
Battle 01
[spoiler]<<Trunks: Xeno: He... He is!!>>

Zaabon: Did you think you'd escape from us? I'm gonna make that Namekkian blood leak out.

Nail: Shit...!! I can't die without avenging my comrades...!!!

<<Trunks: Xeno: Is... is that a Namekkian...!? I see! This is Planet Namekku!! The one chasing him is Zaabon, Freeza's underling...!>>

Dodoria: Hey, Zaabon! There's a guy over here as well! He seems more interesting than a fleeing Namekkian!

<<Trunks: Xeno: Oh, no! There was one more enemy!!>>

*battle*

<<Trunks: Xeno: Shit... We lost that Namekkian while fighting Zaabon and Dodoria... There should be many Namekkians who are righteous people with pure hearts... He might become an ally in this "Spacetime Door".[/spoiler]
Battle 02
[spoiler]<<Trunks: Xeno: We found him! It's that Namekkian from earlier! Let's ask him about this planet...!!>>

Nail: Yo... You... You are... People from other planets? How dare you... How dare you...!!!

<<Trunks: Xeno: Wh-what!? He seems a bit... It can't be! Th-this is Dark Energy! Dark Energy is gathering in him...!!>>

Nail: You're also enemies!! How dare you... How dare you...!! How dare you kill my comradesssss!!!!

<<Trunks: Xeno: Ku... What turn of events...! He's also being affected by the Dark Energy...! It can't be helped...! This might become rough but... Let's fight him and calm him down!!

*battle*

Nail: Wh-what am I...

<<Trunks: Xeno: Thank God... It seems he came to his senses...!>>

Nail: Have I... been bewildered by the evil ki filling this land? Maybe you, who can take care of this ki... can save this planet...! I'm ashamed and ask you... Please come and fight with me!![/spoiler]
Story 02
[spoiler]Nail: The boss of the ones rampaging this planet calls himself Freeza. Many of my comrades were killed by them... Even me, who am fighting to stop them... Before I knew it, I got overwhelmed by that evil ki and ended up that way...! The evil ki they emit is dangerous! We have to stop them at all costs...!

<<Trunks: Xeno: The original goal of Freeza and his men should have been this planet's Dragon Balls... But, it seems the Freeza of this world only wants to destroy. Purifying this "Spacetime Door" doesn't seem that straightforward... Be careful!>>[/spoiler]
Battle 03
[spoiler]Ginyuu: I found you! It's you, right? The idiots defying Freeza-sama...!

Jeece: Ho... The strength of that Namekkian is on another level than the rest.

Ginyuu: Is he a warrior type, the ones we heard about? This seems interesting...!

Nail: They aren't opponents we can just escape from, we have to fight...!

Recuum: Nice, nice! Please be desperate enough to resist us~ Guhehehehe...

Buutta: Yes! We haven't exercised in a long time! Let's decide the fighting order by Janken!!

The team: Yeah!

Jeece: Let's go!

The team: Jaan... Keen... Pon!!

Nail: They're playing around... Guys like this did my comrades in...!?

<<Trunks: Xeno: I... I get the feeling these guys aren't being very affected by the Dark Energy...>>

Recuum: Alright! We're first!! You can use unfair tactics all you want, ok~?

Ghurd: Struggle as much as possible! Hehehehe...

Buutta: It's boring if you get killed in an instant... I'll go slow at first... Hehehe

*battle*[/spoiler]
Battle 04
[spoiler]Jeece: It... It can't be, they were beaten...

Ginyuu: Those guys! They lowered their guards!! We can't make our fighting pose beautifully with just two of us, can we!? It can't be helped... For now, killing them is more important! Let's go, Jeece!! Ginyuu Tokusentai!!

Jeece: Ye... Yes!

Ginyuu: Like I thought, with only two, our fighting pose sucks... Unforgiveable...!! I won't ever forgive you!!

*battle*[/spoiler]
Story 03
[spoiler]Freeza: I was thinking it was strange my troops weren't returning... To think you had defeated them... You really are cunning... I.... I won't forgive you...! I won't ever forgive you, you insects!! You think I'd... torture you to death little by little...!!!? I'll make you disappear in one second, you won't even have time to suffer...!! Prepare yourselves!!!!!![/spoiler]
Battle 05
[spoiler]*battle*

Freeza: Wh... Why... I... I was supposed to be the strongest in this world... I was supposed to, but...!?

<<Trunks: Xeno: Freeza... You're a bad guy but, at least, you seemed proud in your obsession of being the "strongest in the Universe". Losing that and calling yourself the strongest in a confined world like this... It doesn't seem like you.[/spoiler]
Story 04
[spoiler]Nail: My fight is now over. My fallen comrades can now rest in peace, I'm sure... From now on, I think I'll gather my remaining comrades and concentrate our power into reconstructing this planet... I'm indebted to you for all you did...

<<Trunks: Xeno: Nail-san will surely be able to reconstruct this beautiful Planet Namekku again. We must continue doing what we can to save this world. Well then, let's move to the next "Spacetime Door"![/spoiler]
Extra Battle 01
[spoiler]<<Trunks: Xeno: This is...! Coola! The older brother of Freeza!!>>

Coola: Oh... You noticed my presence...? You have a good intuition, brat.

Nail: Who... Who is this guy!? He has a more evil ki than Freeza...!!

Coola: Hmph, don't compare me with my weakling younger brother, Namekkian... The strongest in the Universe is me, not Freeza!! It'd be bothersome if Freeza were to notice I came here... I can't let you live.

<<Trunks: Xeno: This guy...! He came to this planet to surprise attack his real younger brother...!?>>

Nail: Such foul play...! You brothers don't involve Planet Namekku in your evil fight!

<<Trunks: Xeno: As I thought, the ones in this "Spacetime Door" are more evil than the ones in the original history...! Coola is stronger than Freeza! Be careful!!

*battle*

Coola: Shit... What... What the hell are you...!? It wasn't just Freeza...! To get in the way of my position as the strongest in the Universe...! Just remember this... I'll dispose of you for sure... no matter what it takes... I'll find you wherever you are,,, I'll track you down... and kill you without fail...!! Until then... enjoy your remaining years as much as possible... Kuku... Ku...

<<Trunks: Xeno: Wha... What tenacity... He's so intimidating I could feel it through the monitor... He's not actually going to appear out of somewhere unnoticed... is he?... He won't, right?... Hahaha...[/spoiler]

Different Path Battle 01
[spoiler]Avo: Oh! Guests in a place like this! Cado!

Cado: It's true!! Hehehe did this guys avoid the diretion in where the Ginyuu Tokusentai were?

Avo: But that was a big mistake... That's because, in this direction, us, brothers, are here!!

Cado: It doesn't matter where you want to proceed to... We'll defeat each and every one of you!!

Avo: Yes! We'll make you regret and wish you were killed by the Ginyuu Tokusentai instead!

*battle*[/spoiler]
Different Path Battle 02
[spoiler]Cado: You're good, alright... Avo! It's no use! Let's do it!!

Avo: Yes!

Avo and Cado: Merge!!

Merged Aka: Hey hey! The game ends here!!

*battle*[/spoiler]
Different Path Extra Battle 01
[spoiler]Freeza: Ressurection : Hohoho... I've been waiting for you...

Nail: Freeza!? Why are you here!?

Freeza: Ressurection: I thought that you'd eventually come, if I waited here...

<<Trunks: Xeno: Freeza!? You were supposed to have been defeated...!? What is this amount of Dark Energy...!>>

Freeza: Ressurection: I've been longing for you... ever since my defeat... I, who was supposed to be the strongest in the Universe...! Have tasted the bitterness of defeat... and dreamed about revenge... Do you... Do you understand... how... how humiliating that is...!?

<<Trunks: Xeno: Th... This isn't the same Freeza as before...! He gathered even more Dark Energy than before just because of his desire for revenge!!?>>

Freeza: Ressurection: Well, then... Let's start my revenge!! This time, I'll kill you!!

*battle*[/spoiler]
<<Trunks: Xeno: Welcome back! You fought well this time again! To think that a "Spacetime Door" would connect with a planet other than Earth... I keep getting surprised by the randomness of the "Spacetime Doors"... Well then, I managed to track the location of the next "Spacetime Door", will you go there?>>

The Dark Energy resurrected Frieza? That's a pretty neat feat

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:22 pm

Majin Demigra wrote:The Dark Energy resurrected Frieza? That's a pretty neat feat
I don't think he actually died there but he can turn Golden so he's supposed to mirror a "ressurected" Freeza.

The place where the galactic warriors meet
In a gloomy space... Mysterious machines are rumbling... An indescribable feeling of tension is filling the surroundings...! It's as if the ill will of the "Door"'s master is personifying itself and not letting anyone who goes astray escape...!

Story 01
[spoiler]<<Trunks: Xeno: This place sure is gloomy... For now... Let's proceed with caution while searching the ki around us...>>

???? You there! Don't move!!

<<Trunks: Xeno:: An enemy!? ...Th... This is...! M... Me!?>>

Trunks: Future: Who are you...! Do you have anything to do with this strange space!?

<<Trunks: Xeno: Th... That sword on his back... and... that outfit...!! There's no doubt about it...!! This me is the past me...!! ...It can't be, to think I'd find the past me... The one with the same history as mine... What? "Stop saying me me"...? Tha... that's right! Let's see... Anyway, it seems that me... no!! That Trunks is conscious. Let's try talking with him a bit.>>

Trunks: Future: What... what's wrong? It seems you got all stiff when looking at my face...[/spoiler]
Battle 01
[spoiler]Trunks: Future: ... I see. You came from a different history to repair this one..

<<Trunks: Xeno: As expected, this me... no, "Trunks" appears to also have experience with piloting time machines... It helped that it was easy to explain...>>

Trunks: Future: I also got lost just now so I don't know much, but... A little earlier I felt big kis clashing... Both were impressive kis... Perhaps, one of those is this place's boss... To be honest, it didn't feel like I could win alone... I'm thankful you came here.

<<Trunks: Xeno: I see... It's a boss even this "Trunks" can't compete with... And I'm worried about the other ki that was fighting that boss...>>

Gokua: Well, well... What small guests...! Are you allies of that Saiyajin?

Trunks: Future: This is...!? Enemy?

<<Trunks: Xeno: Th... this is Boujakku's gang! ... And, "allies of that Saiyajin"?...>>

Gokua: Whatever, it doesn't matter! We're just destroying stuff around as we please! Die as well!

<<Trunks: Xeno: First, let's handle him somehow... Be careful! He's not an ordinary person!>>

*battle*

<<Trunks: Xeno: Earlier, he came to us saying "allies of that Saiyajin"...>>

Trunks: Future: The other one clashing with that big ki was a Saiyajin... Maybe it's someone I know... It's worth searching for him.

<<Trunks: Xeno: Yes, I think so too. Anyway, let's find that Saiyajin!>>[/spoiler]
Story 02
[spoiler]<<Trunks: Xeno: ... Wait one second... It's faint but I can feel a ki... This ki is...!?>>

Trunks: Future: Go... Gohan...-san...!?

Gohan: Xeno: This transmission... T... Trunks-san? Thank goodness... Trunks-san managed to not get locked up.

<<Trunks: Xeno: Y-yes! I escaped from being isolated somehow and now am preparing everything again. Leaving that aside, Gohan-san... those wounds...>>

Gohan: Xeno: Hahaha... I'm ashamed. I keep being negligent with my training and end up like this... Even so, I did win against them once when I was younger...! I'm sorry but, my current me is in this condition... Let me rely on your strength... That and... the Trunks-san over there... Will you lend us your strength as well?

Trunks: Future: W... What's up with you... You're... Gohan-san, right...?

Gohan: Xeno: Yes... But I'm not the Son Gohan you know...

Trunks: Future: ... I see. I somewhat understand the situation at hand... I'm sorry for being distracted.

Gohan: Xeno: No... Please don't mind it. I very much understad your confusion. Besides... to tell you the truth, I had this sort of exchange earlier as well...

Trunks: Future: What!? Is that so?

<<Trunks: Xeno: Cough!!>>

Gohan: Xeno: Oh! Ohh! Well... that's a secret, so... Hahaha...

<<Trunks: Xeno: Really, now! Please focus! We don't know when the enemy might appear!>>

Gohan: Xeno: T-that's right! Anyway... the current me can't seem to fight them fair and square... I'm counting on you and this "Trunks"! Please![/spoiler]
Battle 02a
[spoiler]Zangya: Hi~ I found you!

Trunks: Future: Wha!? A girl!?

Gohan: Xeno: Don't lower your guard! Trunks-san! This one's not an ordinary person as well!

Zangya: Such good-looking friends you brought here... Fufu ...But! I won't go easy on you! You'll be defeated right here!

*battle*[/spoiler]
Battle 02b
[spoiler]Buujin: Hohoho... Is the hide-and-seek over?

Trunks: Future: We were found!

Buujin: Are you also allies of that kid with the glasses? I'm gonna drain your energy all at once!

Gohan: Xeno: What the! I'm not a kid, you know...! Everyone does tell me I look very young, though!

<<Trunks: Xeno: Go... Gohan-san, that doesn't really matter right now...!>>

Trunks: Future: So... A Gohan-san living in a world of peace is like this...

*battle*[/spoiler]
Battle 02c
[spoiler]Bidou: Oh, if it isn't the young man that attacked Boujakku-sama earlier...! I'm surprised you haven't kicked the bucket yet... I'll take my time finishing you off later, you worthless piece of trash... First, I'll take the new ones! Kukuku... You'll entertain me a little, right?

Trunks: Future: You think we'll go down that easily? We'll turn the tables on you!

*battle*[/spoiler]
Story 03
[spoiler]Boujakku: Oh... The guy I defeated earlier... This means you brought some allies and came to get revenge...

Trunks: Future: Th... This guy...!

<<Trunks: Xeno: This is the master of the "Spacetime Door"...! Be careful! He's not an ordinary guy!>>

Gohan: Xeno: This is bad...! Coming here, he brought his comrades... At this rate, we'll be surrounded...!

Boujakku: Hey! Don't think about running away, ok? Hahahaha![/spoiler]
Battle 03
[spoiler]*battle*

Boujakku: Hmph, you're feisty...! You entertain me!

Zangya: I'm jealous of you getting to play with Boujakku-sama... Giggles.

Buujin: Hohoho... What reckless guys...

Bidou: I wanted to kill you but... You're also finished, this way...!

Trunks: Future: Th... this is bad... the Boujakku gang has all gathered...!

<<Trunks: Xeno: But won't they enter the fight? We're being played with, they're making fools out of us...!>>

Gohan: Xeno: Damn it!! At a time like this...! I...!!! You and... Trunks-san!! Earn some time for a little while longer!!

Boujakku: Well, then! Struggle more!![/spoiler]
Battle 04
[spoiler]Boujakku: Hmph... You hold your own as it is but you're reaching your limit... You did well... Do you want to die now?

Trunks: Future: N... Not yet! I don't want... to lose important people again...!

Boujakku: You don't give up easily...! I don't like that attitude...!!!

<<Trunks: Xeno: Damn it...! If only I could go there...!!>>

Boujakku: If that glasses guy is so important, then I'll kill you first... Die!!! Wha...!? What's!? That battle power...!?

Gohan: Xeno: I managed to somehow restore enough ki to fight because you bought me time...! That and... seeing your fight made me remember... How to let out the power to defeat him... that I did back then...!!

Boujakku: You worthless bunch!! You all, enter the fight! Kill them!!

Gohan: Xeno: Let's go! This time... no... Once more, I'll defeat you!!!

*battle*[/spoiler]
Story 04
[spoiler]Trunks: Future: As I thought... Gohan-san is impressive, no matter what history he's from...!!

<<Trunks: Xeno: Go-Gohan-san! Releasing such ki with wounds like that...!! How rash...!>>

Gohan: Xeno: But, had I not done that, we'd be done for... Good thing I somehow did it... Haha... Thanks, to you... and then... "Trunks"-san...

Trunks: Future: No, I also got encouraged by meeting Gohan-san.

Gohan: Xeno: Yes, me too! From now on... I can't go with you, but... I'll pray for your future to be peaceful!

Trunks: Future: Yes! Thank you very much!!

Gohan: Xeno: Well, then... We'll be leaving here!! Trunks-san! Please, stay safe!!

Trunks: Future: It might be that you're not the Gohan-san I know... But I was really glad to meet you once more...[/spoiler]
Extra Battle 01
[spoiler]King of Destruction Boujakku: Guu...!! Kaaaa!!! I'm gonna kill you! I'm gonna kill youuu!!!

Trunks: Future: Boujakku!? You don't know when to give up!!

<<Trunks: Xeno: This guy... He gathered Dark Energy and drastically raised his power...!!>>

Trunks: Future: This time, I'll defeat you without Gohan-san!!

*battle*[/spoiler]
Extra Battle 02
[spoiler]Trunks: Future: By the way, we've only been talking about Gohan-san but I haven't heard anything about you. From what I can see, you and Gohan-san are acting towards the same goal, but...

<<Trunks: Xeno: I... I'm... pretty sharp... But let's not be careless, we can't talk about this incident.>>

Trunks: Future: It's a secret? That's a pity... I thought I might lend a hand...

<<Trunks: Xeno: No, no! If you do that, there'll be two of me!! We have enough "Trunkses"! Perhaps, that's not the only thing "Trunks" wants to know...>>

Trunks: Future: Well then, at least, will you spar with me for a bit?

<<Trunks: Xeno: See? At the end of the day, I know what my thinking is!>>

Trunks: Future: I'm interested in your strength since you're an ally of Gohan-san's! Show me your power!

*battle*[/spoiler]

<<Trunks: Xeno: Welcome back!>>

<<Gohan: Xeno: This feeling... The outside of the Spacetime Door is also being affected...>>

<<Trunks: Xeno: Yes... We have to find the culprit of this incident quickly...! But...>>

<<Gohan: Xeno: Yes... I can't fight for the time being... I used everything up in the previous battle.>>

<<Trunks: Xeno: Gonha-san, please return here and heal your wounds. Meanwhile, we'll find the origin somehow!>>

<<Gohan: Xeno: Yes... Things from here on will be harder. We can only rely on your power...! I'm counting on you!!>>

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:58 am

<<Goten: Xeno: T... Trunks-kun! Trunks-kun! This is Goten!>>

<<Trunks: Xeno: Goten-san! We have just rescued Gohan-san!!>>

<<Goten: Xeno: Oh, really!? Yes!! Big brother was safe as well...!>>

<<Trunks: Xeno: I won't say he was totally safe, but... he's now treating himself... So, Goten-san, you also had something to tell us...?>>

<<Goten: Xeno: Oh... Oh! That's right! I found Vegeeta-san!!>>

<<Trunks: Xeno: Wha... What did you say? Father!?>>

<<Goten: Xeno: It's just... He seemed a bit strange... It's like my voice didn't reach him... And then, just like that, he went inside a "Spacetime Door".>>

<<Trunks: Xeno: Wha... What do you mean...!? Father isn't sealed inside a "Spacetime Door"?! An... Anyway, tell us the location of that "Spacetime Door"!>>

<<Goten: Xeno: Understood! I'll leave it to you!>>

<<Trunks: Xeno: ...That's how it is, then. I'm sorry, could you go there?>>

The scientist's test site
There was a world similar to Earth on the other end of where we jumped in in pursuit of Vegeeta... But... There hardly was any ki we could feel from our surroundings... let alone Vegeeta's...!

Story 01
[spoiler]<<Trunks: Xeno: Father is somewhere in this world...! But... I don't feel father's ki... But... I feel a different ki than father's...! It's right near you! Be careful!>>

????: You there! Who are you!?

<<Trunks: Xeno: Wha... F-Freeza!!>>

Frost: Calm down! I have no intention to oppose you!!

<<Trunks: Xeno: What!? He looks like him but he's not...? W-who is this...!?>>

Frost: Have you calmed yourself down? It seems you know what's happening. First, let's both... exchange information.[/spoiler]
Battle 01
[spoiler]Frost: ...is that so... You came here to search for your stranded ally... That's dreadful... My name is Frost... Just like you, I'm also lost here... Until you meet your friend and leave this place, how about we join forces?

<<Trunks: Xeno: At present, I don't feel any discernible ki except from the one called Frost... Is this world really being affected by the Dark Energy...? Anyway, he seems to be conscious... It's reassuring to have him coming with us...!>>

????: Hey, look at that... They seem like guests... How rare, in a place like this!

<<Trunks: Xeno: T... They are... Artificial Humans...!? I see! That's why I didn't feel any ki!>>

Frost: Are they robot-like? They don't seem any different than living beings, but...

#16: Invaders? Those who disturb Dr. Gero-sama's paradise can't be let alive.

#17: Hey hey, it's been a while since we last had guests. It's no fun killing them this easily, right?

#18: Hmph, men sure like this kind of games... And it'd be so easy to deal with them, too... If we let them escape, it'll be a nuisance to Dr. Gero-sama.

<<Trunks: Xeno: Wha...!? Did they just say "Dr. Gero-sama"...?

Frost: I don't really understand what's happening but... We won't just stand here and let ourselves be taken down... This is legitimate self-defense... Please, don't take this personally. Kuku...

*battle*

#17: D... Dr.... Gero...-sama...

Frost: One wouldn't think this battle power was mechanical.

<<Trunks: Xeno: Originally, they were supposed to rebel against Dr. Gero... Is it the effect of the "Spacetime Door"? But, with this we can be sure this "Spacetime Door"'s master is Dr. Gero. Searching for father is also important, but... We can't leave Dr. Gero, this "Door"'s master, left alone.>>

Frost: Hm, the scientist that built these mechanical warriors is this place's boss... is that what you're saying? Well... I'm not sure to what extent my power can be of service but... please, let me fight with you. You see... I won't take "no" as an answer... it's for the sake of our return to our original worlds! Besides... those "artificial humans"... this technology is wonderful. It's such a waste to terminate technology like this in this confined world... Kuku.

<<Trunks: Xeno: He... He's not really being affected by the Dark Energy, right...?>>[/spoiler]
Story 02
[spoiler]<<Trunks: Xeno: But... to think he could perfectly control the Artificial Humans... There's a high chance that the scientific expertise of this world's Gero is higher than the one Gero, from the history we know, has. Perhaps, he's building a new type of Artificial Human we don't know about...>>

Magetta: Shupo...!

<<Trunks: Xeno: Wha!? Artificial Human!? I've never seen a guy like this!! Can it be... A new type Dr. Gero built...!!?>>

Frost: W-wait a moment! He is Maggeta, a warrior from Universe 6, just like me.

<<Trunks: Xeno: Wha... What!? But...! No matter how many times I look, he's a robot...>>

Frost: He is not a robot, he is a fully-fledged alien species called "Metalman". He seems to be conscious so it'd be reassuring for the both of us to have him come along.

Magetta: Shuposhuposhuppoo!!

<<Trunks: Xeno: Is he really conscious? We don't know since he doesn't have facial expressions nor can we understand his language...!>>

Frost: There's no need to worry. He's the owner of a fragile mind, to such extent that a single insult is enough to make him unable to fight. There is no way someone like him would be affected by evil, even in a million years... Fufufu...

<<Trunks: Xeno: I... I see... that's reassuring...! ...is it?>>[/spoiler]
Battle 02a
[spoiler]Magetta: Shupo!

Cell Jr.: Kikii!!

Magetta: Shuposhuposhupo...!!

<<Trunks: Xeno: A... are they having a conversation...? Maybe, he's persuading him...>>

Cell Jr.: Kiki... Gyaaaaaa!!!

Magetta: Shupo!? Shupo~...

<<Trunks: Xeno: What!? He didn't persuade him at all!?

*battle*[/spoiler]
Battle 02b
[spoiler]<<Trunks: Xeno: As I thought, there were other Artificial Humans...!!>>

#15: Invaders... Destroy...

#14: #16, #17, #18, no response...

#13: Oh... So you were the ones to destroy #16 and the others... Anyone who defies Dr. Gero-sama will be killed!!

*battle*[/spoiler]
Story 03
[spoiler]<<Trunks: Xeno: Dr. Gero...!! So, we found you first than we did father...!!>>

Dr. Gero: How dare you destroy all my Artificial Humans...!!

Frost: The warriors you built were very powerful... Wonderful technological strength. I admire your passion... That science... had a use for the sake of world peace...

Dr. Gero: Hmph... You don't mean what you say. If you also had obedient pawns, you'd think like I do, right? You can't hide that same kind of aura, you know? Fufufufufu...

Frost: ...Fufufu... What a joke...But, well, I'm confident I'd be able to handle pawns better than you...!

Dr. Gero: Don't underestimate me, you novice...!! I'll use you lot as Artificial Human energy! #19! Knock them down!

#19: Yes...! Understood...

Frost: Oh my, oh my... I thought we would meet eye to eye, but... There's no other way![/spoiler]
Battle 03
[spoiler]*battle*

<<Trunks: Xeno: We defeated #19 but... Dr. Gero has escaped...!>>

Frost: I don't think he fled that far... Let's pursue him, quickly.[/spoiler]
Battle 04
[spoiler]Dr. Gero: Shit... shit!! Who the hell... are they...!! Since it came to this... shall I use this one...!?

<<Trunks: Xeno: That's as far as you go! Dr. Gero!!>>

Frost: Don't worry, I'll use your inventions peacefully!

Dr. Gero: Don't make a fool out of me...! Come out! Cell!!

<<Trunks: Xeno: Cell...!! He got completed in his perfect form...!? Furthermore... He can perfectly control not only the Artificial Humans but even Cell...!!>>

Dr. Gero: Kukuku... This Cell can be perfectly controlled by my controller...!! Now! It's an order! Cell! Kill them!!

*battle*

Dr. Gero: Not yet! I can raise Cell's battle power more...! Don't think this ends like this!!

Frost: You really don't know when to give up... I wouldn't like to kill you if I could... Kuku...

Dr. Gero: Shut up...!! By having Cell... Just by having Cell, I can still...

<<Trunks: Xeno: ? T-this ki is...!!!>>

Black-masked Saiyajin: ......

Dr. Gero: Who... who are!? You...!!! Y-you... stole Cell's controller... Gi-give it back...!!!

Black-masked Saiyajin: ...Shut up, disappear.

Dr. Gero: Gu gu gaaaaa!

<<Trunks: Xeno: Fa... Father!! ...No... what...? The ki I feel from father is somewhat strange...!! Father! ...Shit! To think father would take Cell's controller away...!>>[/spoiler]
Battle 05
[spoiler]<<Trunks: Xeno: Father!!!>>

Black-masked Saiyajin: ....

<<Trunks: Xeno: The mark on that mask...! That's the symbol of the "Dark Demon Realm"...!! This means... the ones pulling the strings, this time... is "them"...!? Anyway, now we have to make father regain his senses... but... with your current power...!!>>

Black-masked Saiyajin: If you get in my way, I'll kill you...!!

<<Trunks: Xeno: There's no other way but to fight...!?>>

????: Stop right there!! Vegeeta!!

Black-masked Saiyajin: Ka... Kakarro...t...!? ...Kakarrot!!

<<Trunks: Xeno: Go-Goku-san!? Why is Goku-san here!?

Goku: Xeno: Vegeeta!! You weren't supposed to be the type of guy to get controlled by that thing!! ...Oh, wait, that's right, you were controlled on purpose that time against Majin Boo, weren't you?

Black-masked Saiyajin: Don't mock me! This time it's... different...!!

Goku: Xeno: Oh! Yes, yes! Like that! Hold on like that! Vegeeta!

Black-masked Saiyajin: I-I... I...!!!!

<<Trunks: Xeno: F-father!! ...Ok! Now's our chance! Please, destroy the mask my father has on!!

*battle*

Black-masked Saiyajin: Uoooo!!

Vegeeta: Xeno: Ha... ha...! Ha...! Ka... Kakarrot...

<<Trunks: Xeno: Father! You regained your senses!!>>

Vegeeta: Xeno: Shit... To be saved by the likes of you... I'd rather be dead...!!

Goku: Xeno: Hehe... Don't say that! If you'd be dead, you couldn't do anything, right?

Vegeeta: Xeno: Hmph... By the way, you there... Who are you?

Goku: Xeno: Oh, right. It's the first time I see you as well! ... Who are you?

Frost: Wha... what? You weren't acquaintances? Well, you managed to meet your allies so we'll part ways here. I'm going to... personally dispose of Dr. Gero's inventions... Kukuku. By all means, dont worry and talk as much as you please.

<<Trunks: Xeno: F-for the time being, let's leave him here and go our way. It won't be a problem, I'm sure of it...[/spoiler]
Story 04
[spoiler]Goku: Xeno: Oh~... I see~!! Trunks sure did his best on his own!

<<Trunks: Xeno: Yes... But now, we managed to reunite all the Time Patrollers... What's more, we also identified the identity of the enemy that separated us and brainwashed father.>>

Goku: Xeno: Hmm, about that... About that enemy...

<<Trunks: Xeno: What? What about them?>>

Goku: Xeno: ...Oh! I can't! I have to keep it a secret, still! I'm sorry!

<<Trunks: Xeno: Wha? What?!>>

Goku: Xeno: That and... Sorry to say this in such a happy mood, but... I can't join you for a little while longer, maybe!

<<Trunks: Xeno: Whaaat!!? W-what do you mean!? You can't join us...!?>>

Goku: Xeno: Well, I have my hands full as well... Well then, bye now!!

<<Trunks: Xeno: Wai! Goku-san!!? He left... What the hell is Goku-san's goal...? Well... Anyway, rescuing father was a big success...! We'll think about Goku-san when you come here...! Well then, return here!

????: That man just now is "Son Goku"... And... that "Vegeeta"... Both are definitely... hiding great power... I've given up on considering the brat an opponent but... I'm relieved to know he has two goods of that quality backing him up. It was worth joining forces with "him" just for this... Fufufu... Struggle as much as possible and store that power... Time Patrollers... By crushing that power I can realize my strength... Fu... Seems fun...[/spoiler]
Extra Battle 01
[spoiler]<<Trunks: Xeno: This is... Super #17...!! Damn you, Dr. Gero... even him...!

Super #17: Don't get the wrong idea, I don't take orders from anyone, let alone Dr. Gero...

<<Trunks: Xeno: Even this world's Dr. Gero couldn't control him,,,!? But... At this rate, we can't leave him alone!>>

Super #17: Oh... You intend to fight me? Kukuku! You're gonna be a nice time killer!

*battle*[/spoiler]
Extra Battle 02
[spoiler]Frost: Oh... If it isn't Hit. I haven't seen you ever since the fight with the warriors from Universe 7...

Magetta: Shupo! Shuposhuposhupoo!!

Hit: Who would have thought I'd reunite with you in a place like this...

Frost: I'll introduce him, he's a hitman from Universe 6... Hit. Right, his strength... ............ is alright... I guess...

Hit: It's troublesome to be undervalued for your pride's sake... Do you want to test... if my strength is "alright"?

Magetta: Shupo...!?

Frost: T-test... you say!? F-fine!! But I'm not the one testing Hit's strength, you are!! It's a very important thing to know the strength of your allies!! Because we are from the same Universe! It means we know eachother's strength! But now it's the chance for you, an outsider, to know our strength!

<<Trunks: Xeno: Wha... what!? You're really changing the subject...!? What the hell happened betweet Frost and this man called Hit...!?>>

Frost: Now! Let's spar! You'll learn the strength of Universe 6!

Hit: What a farce... This is stupid...

*battle*[/spoiler]

<<Trunks: Xeno: I'm also worried about Goku-san's actions but... We'll do what we can. It's fine! I think Goku-san is definitely thinking about something... Perhaps. For now... We got proof of who the enemies are with father's case... The mask that was controlling father was created by the technology of the "Dark Demon Realm"... There aren't many people in the Dark Demon Realm that could get a hold on a warrior like father... and brainwash him... Most likely, I can't see the enemy being none other than Towa... Daabra's younger sister and a scientist in the Dark Demon Realm...!

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:48 am

To think Trunks and Frost would team up... Now I fully understand why Trunks says "so you're evil after all!" in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 even though they have never met before. Well, they did meet in Ultimate Mission X. :P

~ War of the Dinobots ~