"DBH: Ultimate Mission X" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

alakazam^
I Live Here

Re: "DBH: Ultimate Mission X" Official Discussion Thread

Postby alakazam^ » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:29 am

<<Goten: Xeno: Whaat|? Vegeeta-san was brainwaa~shed!?>>

<<Trunks: Xeno: Yes. He's now undergoing a medical check... We managed to somehow save father that time because Goku-san came to our rescue... but, right after that, Goku-san teleported away...>>

<<Goten: Xeno: Wow... Dad... He's so fickle, even in a time like this... So... What do we do from now on?>>

<<Trunks: Xeno: Right... Goku-san's actions worry me but... Now, more important than that... I think it's imperative to get a hold on Towa - the culprit of this incident -'s location.>>

<<Vegeeta: Xeno: That's right! Leave Kakarrot out of this!>>

<<Trunks: Xeno: Fa... Father!? You have to rest more...!>>

<<Vegeeta: Xeno: Don't worry about that, Trunks. I know I'm not in the best of shape... Hey, listen up! They aren't fools as well... Because I was able to escape their control, they should have realized we're gonna retaliate. From now on, they'll seriously gonna come crush us...>>

<<Trunks: Xeno: Wha...!? ...What!? All of a sudden, a reaction from our surroundings...!? T... Three "Spacetime Doors" at once!? This never happened before...!!!>>

<<Vegeeta: Xeno: It's just like I thought, this means they are serious as well... Goten! From now on, you travel with him as well to purify "Spacetime Doors"!>>

<<Goten: Xeno: Y... Yes!!!>>

<<Vegeeta: Xeno: Listen up! I also told Gohan, but... Now, you're the only ones fighting there! Until Gohan and I join the battlefront, you go all out!! You heard me!!? Trunks! You too!! Support him in all you can, understood me?>>

<<Trunks: Xeno: Yes!! It might be tough on you but it's just as father said! Let's do our best!! From the three Spacetime Doors that appeared... Two of them are emiting a really suspicious ki... Those two doors are the most likely to provide us a foothold to Towa...! I'll leave it to you to decide which "Spacetime Door" to purify first!! Well then, let's go!>>

Inside the Majin's body
When you entered the "Door", you felt dizzy and a suffocating sensation... This world, where you were surrounded by pulsating walls, seemed just like the inside of something's body...!

Story 01

Battle 01

Battle 02a

Battle 02b

Story 02

Battle 03

Battle 04a

Battle 04b

Story 03

Battle 05

Story 04

Extra Battle 01

Extra Battle 02

<<Goten: Xeno: But... To think we'd meet Towa herself inside the "Spacetime Door"...>>

<<Trunks: Xeno: Yes, it'd be better if we caught Towa there but... well, in a situation like that it couldn't be helped... No progress...>>

<<Goten: Xeno: Kukuku...! Not quite!!>>

<<Trunks: Xeno: What?>>

<<Goten: Xeno: Actually... When I went to hit Towa... I secretly put a transmitter on Mira!!>>

<<Trunks: Xeno: Wha... What did you say!? I-impressive!! Good results! Goten-san! Such smart play that no one could guess going from your usual rash attitude!!>>

<<Goten: Xeno: Right!? When I get serious, this is what happens!! ...But, that's how I'm usually perceived!?>>

<<Trunks: Xeno: Anyway, let's try locating the signal of the transmitter you put on them, Goten-san...!! Sure thing! The signal is moving! If we follow it, we can get to Towa's hideout...! The signal disappeared midway... It seems Towa noticed it... We... Well... We could properly track them midway... It seems that if we put this information and a different information together, we can establish Towa's location! ...Maybe... Haha ha....>>

Grimlock
I Live Here

Postby Grimlock » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:08 am

Goten's role in this game is incredible! We need to spread the word about this game for Goten's fans! They're really gonna love it! :D Even though he constantly appears alongside Trunks, he has his own personality and actions that aren't overshadowed by Trunks' presence.

To think Heroes would give Goten a great amount of "screentime", would make him do something useful and a character development that even Toei wouldn't be able to do so. It's so weird that Dimps do this but they still refuse to give him attention in the arcade version though.

Dragotaker
Beyond Newbie

Postby Dragotaker » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:14 am

Grimlock wrote:Goten's role in this game is incredible! We need to spread the word about this game for Goten's fans! They're really gonna love it! :D Even though he constantly appears alongside Trunks, he has his own personality and actions that aren't overshadowed by Trunks' presence.

To think Heroes would give Goten a great amount of "screentime", would make him do something useful and a character development that even Toei wouldn't be able to do so. It's so weird that Dimps do this but they still refuse to give him attention in the arcade version though.

He needs to have something unique to him that makes him different to the others like the reason Trunks is so popular is because of his Future Android timeline version exist, if it wasn't for that he wouldn't be much better than Goten is now, imagine if Black would have been Goten like some people thought before his actual reveal.

I was just thinking not too long ago about Goten having his own Future Android timeline version, one where Trunks never existed and he was the one who fought alongside Gohan with the androids or something like that, yeah i know crazy/stupid idea but my point is he needs a new version, something that makes the focus on him alone rather than being in the Time Patrol where he's like the third wheel of the team.

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Postby Majin Demigra » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:18 am

It's nice to see Goten finally be relevant

alakazam^
I Live Here

Postby alakazam^ » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:04 am

A new Budoukai
The excited cheers! The greatly motivated warriors!! You're bewildered by the liveliness that looks like a festival... You can feel that this "Door", unlike several others, has a particularly different atmosphere...!

Story 01

Battle 01

Battle 02

Story 02

Battle 03

Story 03

Battle 04

Battle 05

Story 04

Extra Battle 01

Extra Battle 02

<<Trunks: Xeno: Good work! The "Spacetime Door" is purified! It's over...! That world wasn't a change in history, like the other "Spacetime Doors"... It's a temporary world that Boon created... It will eventually destroy itself, now that it's purified. Boon and the contestants will return to their history and forget all about the tournament. I'd like to think there won't be more of these special cases... Hahaha...>>

Dragonballgod19
Banned

Postby Dragonballgod19 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:11 pm

Can someone tell me what's the interaction between vegeta and king vegeta is
https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL8Bbh ... UZFyjPAorg

alakazam^
I Live Here

Postby alakazam^ » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:11 am

I won't be here for a couple weeks so enjoy this last part for now 8)

The base of the divine tree
What first caught my eye was the humongous tree that enveloped the planet... It looked like a rich piece of Nature but... Somehow, this planet looks weakened...

Story 01

Battle 01

Battle 02

Story 02

Battle 03

Story 03

Battle 4

Battle 05

Story 04

Extra Battle 01

Extra Battle 02

<<Trunks: Xeno: Welcome back...! It seems you returned safe... The fruit of the Shinseijuu Goten-san brought is being analyzed right now. It would be good if this would be the bases of some information that would connect to Towa's trace... Most likely, we can't locate her just by finding some proof that she messed with the fruit. It seems that if we put this information and a different information together, we can establish Towa's location! Let's steadily gather information...! There's only this straightforward action...! ...That and, I'm worried about that boy called "Chamel"... I still don't know his identity... He doesn't seem like a person that should be left alone...! The time to fight him will surely come...! For now, let's do what we can to prepare for that time... Let's go forward!!>>

Cypher
Beyond Newbie

Postby Cypher » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:42 am

Just a heads-up: if you go to the official site- http://dbhu.channel.or.jp/ - a pop-up image will give you QR codes for the Super Golden Freeza card (the same one as given in the latest update alongside SSB Vegetto et al?), alongside two gold coins that automatically give you a SSJ Goku Xeno and a SSB Goku.

Also, just a note on the SH1-SEC2 SSB Vegetto card: it's rightly called (one of) the strongest in the game; my current strategy whilst farming for platinum coins to get the remaining Super Heroes cards is just to put Tarble at the front to bolster power, then bring everyone else forward, and SSB Vegetto's natural strength plus, presumably, the boost from Tarble has given me 99999 damage several times, and at the very least in the 20000s (usually when the enemy is nerfing me).

Xeogran
I'm pretty cozy, here...

Postby Xeogran » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:32 am

Wish they would add the GoDs from SDBH to UMX. Slim chance I know.

Jiren, however... I feel like they will add him eventually.

ShadowBardock89
Advanced Regular

Postby ShadowBardock89 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:45 am

I do not suppose that SS3 Raditz and/or SS3 Nappa are in the game, are they?
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40715&start=20#p1439892
http://dba.bn-ent.net/character/barduck.html
https://i.imgur.com/86hOk5i.gif

Dragonballgod19
Banned

Postby Dragonballgod19 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:00 pm

ShadowBardock89 wrote:I do not suppose that SS3 Raditz and/or SS3 Nappa are in the game, are they?

Idk they probably are

S3 Hendrix
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Postby S3 Hendrix » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:12 am

ShadowBardock89 wrote:I do not suppose that SS3 Raditz and/or SS3 Nappa are in the game, are they?

They are not they're only in the arcade game

ShadowBardock89
Advanced Regular

Postby ShadowBardock89 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:45 am

S3 Hendrix wrote:

They are not they're only in the arcade game

In comparison to the arcade version, what does the game cover? From what mission to mission?

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Postby VegettoEX » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:28 am

Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission X covers all of the original, pre-Super Dragon Ball Heroes material (all of the original release, the Galaxy Mission release, the Evil Dragons Mission release, and the God Mission release).

The Nappa and Raditz cards being referenced didn't debut until Super Dragon Ball Heroes, the updated/upgraded/expanded edition of the arcade game that launched last year.

I believe the latest Ultimate Mission X update/patch added a couple Super Dragon Ball Heroes cards, but it's not covering all of that new material.
:: [| Michael "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu |] - [| VegettoEX.com |] ::

ShadowBardock89
Advanced Regular

Postby ShadowBardock89 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:14 am

VegettoEX wrote:Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission X covers all of the original, pre-Super Dragon Ball Heroes material (all of the original release, the Galaxy Mission release, the Evil Dragons Mission release, and the God Mission release).

The Nappa and Raditz cards being referenced didn't debut until Super Dragon Ball Heroes, the updated/upgraded/expanded edition of the arcade game that launched last year.

I believe the latest Ultimate Mission X update/patch added a couple Super Dragon Ball Heroes cards, but it's not covering all of that new material.

Thanks, Mike! That clears up things a bit.

I have question for you, would your opinion of the game be different if the gameplay was similar to the XCOM series (or Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, which the comparison has been noted)?
The closest to it was Dragon Ball Fusions during the battle sequences.
Last edited by ShadowBardock89 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Postby VegettoEX » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:16 am

Yes, I would enjoy the gameplay if the gameplay was instead actually fun.
:: [| Michael "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu |] - [| VegettoEX.com |] ::

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Postby Majin Demigra » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:22 pm

Was it ever explained where this dark energy affecting everyone came from?

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Postby Steven Bloodriver » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:12 pm

Majin Demigra wrote:Was it ever explained where this dark energy affecting everyone came from?

The Time Breakers were probably behind it.

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Postby Majin Demigra » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:08 pm

alakazam^ wrote:I won't be here for a couple weeks so enjoy this last part for now 8)

So are you gonna continue someday or...

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Postby Steven Bloodriver » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:31 pm

Majin Demigra wrote:
alakazam^ wrote:I won't be here for a couple weeks so enjoy this last part for now 8)

So are you gonna continue someday or...

Give him a week from now, he might be back by then.

Return to “Video Games”