# of Playable Female DB Characters in Games?

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

mecha3000
Regular

# of Playable Female DB Characters in Games?

Post by mecha3000 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:01 pm

This is kind of spun off from another thread I started, but does anyone think we'll ever get more female characters in the DB games? As far as I know, we've had: Chichi, Videl, Fasha (Seripa), Zangya, Pan, Vados, and Great Saiyawoman. But with the introduction of Female Broly, Female God of Destruction, and another Female Angel Attendant - Do you think these new characters will also make it into the games? Or even do you think that all of the characters I mentioned will ever be in the same game together (I admit I doubt it, but who knows)? Not trying to make this a gender inclusion thread - I just like the idea of playing as more awesome characters like the ones I mentioned in newer video games.

- Bulma (Capsule Corp Tech Enhancements)
- Android 18
- Videl
- Fasha (Seripa)
- Zangya
- Chichi (Nimbus Enabling Flight OR Jetpack?)
- Pan
- Oceanus Shenron
- Vados
- Female Broly
- Female God of Destruction
- Female Angel Attendant
- Great Saiyawoman

Any thoughts? If you don't think ALL of these characters will make it into future games, then at least pick off the ones you do think will make it. AND I AM NOT JUST TALKING ABOUT XENOVERSE. Think of more future games besides Xenoverse because if we're just going by Xenoverse, I doubt characters like Bulma would ever make it into the game.
Last edited by mecha3000 on Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ZeroDio
Beyond Newbie

Re: # of Playable Female DB Characters in Games?

Post by ZeroDio » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:29 pm

well how i feel in which ladies who could make it into a Console Game is

Android 18
Videl
Great Saiyaman 2
GT Pan
Towa
Vados

then hopefully later added in The Xenoverse Series

Oceanus Shenron
Fem Broly
the 2 Unnamed Female Attendents
God of Destruction (if we really are getting Female Destruction Gods)
Zangya
Fasha

then if Dimps wants to be Fanservice with What if Female Characters(or Transformations) from What If Scenarios

Super Android 18

mecha3000
Regular

Post by mecha3000 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:33 pm

ZeroDio wrote:well how i feel in which ladies who could make it into a Console Game is

Android 18
Videl
Great Saiyaman 2
GT Pan
Towa
Vados

then hopefully later added in The Xenoverse Series

Oceanus Shenron
Fem Broly
the 2 Unnamed Female Attendents
God of Destruction (if we really are getting Female Destruction Gods)
Zangya
Fasha

then if Dimps wants to be Fanservice with What if Female Characters(or Transformations) from What If Scenarios

Super Android 18
There's two new female Attendants? Cool! But yeah, one of the Gods of Destruction that has been announced looks like a woman. And I forgot about Towa. But yeah, we'll see what happens. Honestly, unless we're getting a Zenkai Battle Royale-like console game - I wouldn't mind seeing these characters in a new 2d fighter game. I'm not sure about fanservice characters, but hey - If it adds more diverse characters, I wouldn't mind. Also, I admit it's unlikely Bulma will ever make it into a console game - But there's even Gine and Bra who were in Dragon Ball Fusions.

ZeroDio
Beyond Newbie

Post by ZeroDio » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:57 pm

Well one major reason I want to See Super 18 is because I don't want To see Super 17(18 absorbed) in a console game

Plus The What-if Scenario Would be based on Towa(or if we get a new evil in XV3) altering Gero & Myuu deciding to make a Hell Fighter 18 instead of making Hell Fighter 17.

mecha3000
Regular

Post by mecha3000 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:04 pm

ZeroDio wrote:Well one major reason I want to See Super 18 is because I don't want To see Super 17(18 absorbed) in a console game

Plus The What-if Scenario Would be based on Towa(or if we get a new evil in XV3) altering Gero & Myuu deciding to make a Hell Fighter 18 instead of making Hell Fighter 17.
Okay, that would be AWESOME!!! And yeah, I gotta admit: Super 17 (18 absorbed) is also something I wouldn't really want to see outside of Heroes.

TheatreStyleKai
Beyond Newbie

Post by TheatreStyleKai » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:55 am

I have a suspicion that fem!Broli is going to become a recurring bonus fighter in Dragon Ball games for at least a few years after her debut. No matter what they actually do with her character in the show proper, I mean come on, she's female Broli.

On the other hand, I doubt Vados will be gracing the character rosters of any games, aside from maybe Heroes or something. I feel like Whis was only included in Xenoverse as promotion for Battle of Gods, and as we get further away from when the movie was released he and his sister become less relevant over all.

floofychan333
Advanced Regular

Post by floofychan333 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:50 pm

The female LSSJ could make appearances in future games, as well as Pan being a mainstay if she continues to be strong and not useless like in GT.
"All of you. All of you must have KILL all the SEASONS!" -Dough (Tenshinhan), Speedy Dub of Movie 9.

"My opinion of Norihito's Sumitomo's new score is... well, very mixed. The stuff that's good is pretty darn good, but the stuff that's bad makes elevator music sound like Jerry freaking Goldsmith." -Kenisu

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:02 pm

Going by Heroes, we also have Bulla, Putine (the female Demon God) and Gine as well.

ZeroDio
Beyond Newbie

Post by ZeroDio » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:00 pm

I really hope fem Broly won't seem like a exact copy of Broly, though I am sure we will see her use Omega Blaster and possibly Blaster Shell.

But It be nice for her to have some signature moves that aren't variations of Broly's signature moves.

Also since it looks like Towa & Mira are dead in the Xenoverse Series, maybe Putine(and Mechikabura) will appear as the villain for XV3