So with whats restlessly happened in Super (spoilers)....

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

So with whats restlessly happened in Super (spoilers)....

Post by Lord Frieza » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:05 pm

Do you think that Legendary Super Saiyan might become an option for saiyan custom characters in games like xenoverse?

Gog
I Live Here

Re: So with whats restlessly happened in Super (spoilers)....

Post by Gog » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:09 pm

No. To much difference, if you were to become legendary super saiyan. You would literally be Broly

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:16 pm

Gog wrote:No. To much difference, if you were to become legendary super saiyan. You would literally be Broly
Really I thought it would be easy, since xenoverse dose not let you change your characters body, just their face, all they would need to do is create two giant bodies and just pop your character's head and green hair on top.

Yes you would just be Broly but then I, you and many others could make better Brolys, we can rebuild him, we have the technology...

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:30 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:
Gog wrote:No. To much difference, if you were to become legendary super saiyan. You would literally be Broly
Really I thought it would be easy, since xenoverse dose not let you change your characters body, just their face, all they would need to do is create two giant bodies and just pop your character's head and green hair on top.

Yes you would just be Broly but then I, you and many others could make better Brolys, we can rebuild him, we have the technology...
Did you think making a transformation for the Buu's would be easy? Just look at them now. But honestly with the legendary super saiyan transformation, they would have to get Broly's body, as its the only thing that looks like one. So unless they modify it so that you can do anything. You'll just be stuck with Broly's combo's and move set.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:03 pm

Gog wrote:
Lord Frieza wrote:

Did you think making a transformation for the Buu's would be easy? Just look at them now. But honestly with the legendary super saiyan transformation, they would have to get Broly's body, as its the only thing that looks like one. So unless they modify it so that you can do anything. You'll just be stuck with Broly's combo's and move set.
There you are right, log befor they try roided out saiyan the majin and namekians need a massive overhaul first.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:05 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:
Gog wrote:
Lord Frieza wrote:

There you are right, log befor they try roided out saiyan the majin and namekians need a massive overhaul first.
Because at this point in time only three form's are useful SSJ, Golden, Kaioken (FEM MAJIN)

TheOverlyMadHatter
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by TheOverlyMadHatter » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:31 pm

To be fair, Purification literally turns you into Pure Boo, so...

Silkman3003
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Silkman3003 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:20 pm

It's already possible with the PC version as a Transformation. Modders have been able to make the LSSJ Transformation for both male and female Saiyan characters.

https://xenoversemods.com/mods/true-leg ... n-for-cac/

Hell, I did a video of it not too long ago if you want to see it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbWZbjVtnok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK8h9SamxlM

And from trying it out, you retain the same combos as your CAC. In terms of transforming, it uses the animation from Goku's KK Transformation. Xenoverse 2 already allows you to use custom moves, so no trouble there. Now he is around as big as Broly(however, there IS an option to make him smaller so he won't be as big as Broly) , and with the first video, the SSJ hairstyle was used

In the second video, Broly's hairstyle was used.

Now whether you think Dimps will make this a transformation for a possible sequel? Who knows, but it's already possible with the PC version, and modders have already been able to add in SSB,SSJ4,SSG,etc as skills(instead of replacing the current skills in the game)

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:58 pm

Considering at this point we cant be certain that the transformation is LSSJ, I doubt it. If it is that gonna open up a whole can of worms....

For right now, its merely a Broly-esque transformation. What they'll call is anyones guess. But I doubt it'll wind up a transformation. Much like Rose or SSJ Rage