How to get seperate video game sales numbers for the Nordic countries of Dragon Ball video games?

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

sangofe
Kicks it Old-School

How to get seperate video game sales numbers for the Nordic countries of Dragon Ball video games?

Post by sangofe » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:45 am

Hello. I'm wondering if there'd be a way to find out how much video games have sold in copies since they started to get released in the Nordic countries. And eventually how?

I know Mr. Vegetto Ex is good at bringing sale numbers to the table, but if often says "Europe", "Asia", or "America".

I'd need these numbers in a campaign to try to get the Dragon Ball anime licensed in Norway. If they're good sales numbers, at least. If they're not, I will obvisouly not use that as an argument...

Alruneia
I Live Here

Re: How to get seperate video game sales numbers for the Nordic countries of Dragon Ball video games?

Post by Alruneia » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:18 am

sangofe wrote:Hello. I'm wondering if there'd be a way to find out how much video games have sold in copies since they started to get released in the Nordic countries. And eventually how?

I know Mr. Vegetto Ex is good at bringing sale numbers to the table, but if often says "Europe", "Asia", or "America".

I'd need these numbers in a campaign to try to get the Dragon Ball anime licensed in Norway. If they're good sales numbers, at least. If they're not, I will obvisouly not use that as an argument...
Uh oh. If there's one thing I've learned isn't very good, it's a Norwegian dub. Dare I remind you of the Zelda dub? I'll support your campaign if it can be the English version subbed...
:P Eh, you do what you want. I'm not the one who's supposed to be watching it.
Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla as Sailor Princess Sadala, based on Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance

Dragon Ball Ultimate - 74 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link

sangofe
Kicks it Old-School

Re: How to get seperate video game sales numbers for the Nordic countries of Dragon Ball video games?

Post by sangofe » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:31 am

Alruneia wrote:
sangofe wrote:Hello. I'm wondering if there'd be a way to find out how much video games have sold in copies since they started to get released in the Nordic countries. And eventually how?

Uh oh. If there's one thing I've learned isn't very good, it's a Norwegian dub. Dare I remind you of the Zelda dub? I'll support your campaign if it can be the English version subbed...
:P Eh, you do what you want. I'm not the one who's supposed to be watching it.
I believe there can be a good Norwegian dub done if the director is good and the people casting know what the hell they're doing. (One of us has connections to a dubbing studio that agreed already to make trailers and a pilot, plus he's a voice actor himself). Plus, last few years, there's been a lot more dubbing done in Norway.

The goal would be to ultimately get both a dub and sub done.