Xenoverse... Tournament of Power?

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Generico Garbagio
Beyond Newbie

Xenoverse... Tournament of Power?

Post by Generico Garbagio » Tue May 30, 2017 6:46 pm

Hey guys. Curious about one thing that always seemed like it would be so much fun since the announcement of the Tournament of Power.

I'M TALKING ABOUT XENOVERSE, BABYYYYY!

What if - there was a Xenoverse Tournament of Power game? Something like that. Just think an 80 men battle royale in Xenoverse but without the weirdly lame infinite revive thing.

I would definitely love that, especially if I can mod it, harharhar.

If you did read it please tell me how.

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Re: Xenoverse... Tournament of Power?

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Wed May 31, 2017 6:47 am

Well this seems like maybe it should go in the wishes for Xenoverse 3 thread but:

I dont the game can handle 80 fighters in at once with full AI. Thats a lot going on onscreen. I guess if you had a crazy good PC.

The best I can imagine is a situation where 5-6 at a time come out.

I'm actually hoping X3 strongly features Black/Zamasu and we get all of Super at least to this point in it.
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"

Generico Garbagio
Beyond Newbie

Post by Generico Garbagio » Wed May 31, 2017 7:16 am

GodKaio-Ken wrote:Well this seems like maybe it should go in the wishes for Xenoverse 3 thread but:

I dont the game can handle 80 fighters in at once with full AI. Thats a lot going on onscreen. I guess if you had a crazy good PC.

I'm actually hoping X3 strongly features Black/Zamasu and we get all of Super at least to this point in it.
Meh, maybe it could be in the Xenoverse 3 wishlist, but it seems like a POWERful concept on its own. I don't know.

I have a good PC, but even if I didn't, it's not like Xenoverse is tough to run. I'm pretty sure my PC could handle 80 fighters at once with all the pew pew. Huge battles would be incredibly interesting, and if the Wii U can have 8 characters in Smash, my grandpa's PC can probably have at least double. So mine can have over 8000.

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Wed May 31, 2017 7:24 am

Generico Garbagio wrote:
GodKaio-Ken wrote:Well this seems like maybe it should go in the wishes for Xenoverse 3 thread but:

Meh, maybe it could be in the Xenoverse 3 wishlist, but it seems like a POWERful concept on its own. I don't know.

I have a good PC, but even if I didn't, it's not like Xenoverse is tough to run. I'm pretty sure my PC could handle 80 fighters at once with all the pew pew. Huge battles would be incredibly interesting, and if the Wii U can have 8 characters in Smash, my grandpa's PC can probably have at least double. So mine can have over 8000.
Thats good, but remember they arent going to make the game specifically for PC so it has to be able to run on other platforms as well.

I agree it would be fun as hell btw and I've been thinking the exact same thing you posted but I'm just not sure its realistic when 10 fighters try and fire an ultimate at once.

Also it could only be 1P as online would make it lag terribly.

Generico Garbagio
Beyond Newbie

Post by Generico Garbagio » Wed May 31, 2017 9:30 am

Aw, well. It's fun to dream!

I'll just wait for the GTA-like open world DBZ game then. :angel:

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Wed May 31, 2017 1:01 pm

I will say if it is possible...which it could be because I'm not a total expert, it would be ridiculous fun.

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:45 pm

Generico Garbagio wrote:Aw, well. It's fun to dream!

I'll just wait for the GTA-like open world DBZ game then. :angel:
we got a GTA Mario game as Super Mario Odyssey. Why not get a Dragon Ball GTA version styled game? :D
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"