How high of the odds of the Danger Trio being playable in XV3?

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

shadd21
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

How high of the odds of the Danger Trio being playable in XV3?

Post by shadd21 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:47 am

Seeing how XV2 omitted Botamo and Magetta, it’s apparently every fighter in the TOP won’t be playable, but do you feel Basil, Lavender, and Bergamo were relevant enough in DBS to be playable in Xenoverse 3?

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Re: How high of the odds of the Danger Trio being playable in XV3?

Post by Jackalope89 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:53 pm

A decent chance. Considering how many characters X2 has gotten. And they were some of the more prominent characters as well.

emi_b7
Beyond Newbie

Post by emi_b7 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:59 pm

I think they have a decent chance, but there are other characters that are higher priority IMO:
-Android 19 and Dr Gero are locks to me, they are the only relevant characters from DBZ left (unless you count the other Buu forms).
-Yakon and Pui Pui kind of suck, but they may get in just to get everybody.
-Then, for Super characters, I would think Jiren, Toppo, Dyspo, Kale, Caulifla, Kefla and Ribrianne are definetly in. I wouldn't rule out Saonel and Pilina making it over them too, they can already basically model them with the CaC thing :lol:
-UI Goku, of course.
-At this point, yeah, the dogs have as big of a chance as anybody else from Super.
So that's AT LEAST 10 characters more likely to get in than them. And this doesn't even account for the possibility of them adding DB (Roshi, Tao Pai Pai, kid Goku, Piccolo Daimao) or GT (Baby, Riildo, the other dragons, Uub) characters, which would be pretty cool. Other forms for characters (Mecha Freeza, 2nd and 3rd form Freeza, Semi perfect Cell, Super versions of characters like 17 and 18) could also take some spots.

I hope they make it, I like them. I'm not sure how they would implement Bergamo's ability though.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:19 pm

They're gonna be playable if Universe Survival saga makes its way to the game, which I highly doubt due to massive amount of new characters (well, they can always reduce the numbers of characters. Instead of ten, five fighters from each Universe).

If I have to guess, I'd say they would make Kaioshin of Time's suggestion a reality, doing a Tournament of Time in its place. Fighters gathered from all timelines (and if I were involved in its production, I'd use Zeno to erase the losers timelines :P).

Isn't this a better idea? I surely think it is. :thumbup:
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

ZeroDio
Beyond Newbie

Post by ZeroDio » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:22 pm

I would probably guess the chance is based on good of a moveset Dimps can make with what we got to see in the anime

dbs fanboy
Advanced Regular

Post by dbs fanboy » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:05 pm

Not really high imo, i think they were relevant because the pre Tournament mini arc, and the fact that their grudge against Goku and U7 lead to the defeat and erasure of U9.
Grimlock wrote:.

If I have to guess, I'd say they would make Kaioshin of Time's suggestion a reality, doing a Tournament of Time in its place. Fighters gathered from all timelines (and if I were involved in its production, I'd use Zeno to erase the losers timelines :P).

Isn't this a better idea? I surely think it is. :thumbup:
Ft Trunks trauma intensifies.
I really miss ma boy, Black :( :cry:

dbgtFO wrote:

Bullza
Banned

Post by Bullza » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:33 am

Decently high as they might incorporate the Zen Exhibition into the story, that was four somewhat significant fights after all.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:26 am

Decent. There's no way all 70 of the other universe fighters are being in XV3.

Most of them are 100% fodder.

Though at least, I see Bergamo, Basil, Lavender, Jiren, Toppo, Dypso, Ribrianne, Caulifla, Kale and kefla.

The "maybes" for me would be Pirina, Saonel, and Katopesla.

Nickolaidas
Advanced Regular

Post by Nickolaidas » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:33 pm

Grimlock wrote:They're gonna be playable if Universe Survival saga makes its way to the game, which I highly doubt due to massive amount of new characters (well, they can always reduce the numbers of characters. Instead of ten, five fighters from each Universe).
Pretty sure they can include the most crucial fights from the ToP, at least in the beginning. So the Trio de Dangers, the three Pride Troopers, the Magical Girls, Anilaza and the U6 Saiyans are the best candidates for XV3.

Gero, #19, Kui, semi-perfect Cell and 2nd/3rd Stage Frieza are all that's left from Z, imo.

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:09 pm

Nickolaidas wrote:
Grimlock wrote:They're gonna be playable if Universe Survival saga makes its way to the game, which I highly doubt due to massive amount of new characters (well, they can always reduce the numbers of characters. Instead of ten, five fighters from each Universe).
Pretty sure they can include the most crucial fights from the ToP, at least in the beginning. So the Trio de Dangers, the three Pride Troopers, the Magical Girls, Anilaza and the U6 Saiyans are the best candidates for XV3.

Gero, #19, Kui, semi-perfect Cell and 2nd/3rd Stage Frieza are all that's left from Z, imo.
And Baby Vegeta from GT.
I suppose you could look into the more minor Dragons of GT, but, Baby/Baby Vegeta is the last main villain from that franchise yet to be put in.

Nickolaidas
Advanced Regular

Post by Nickolaidas » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:29 pm

I did say 'from Z'. GT is not Z. I think there's plenty of stuff to take from there. Ledgic, the Shenlongs, Baby, that hand-drill guy ...

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:22 pm

Nickolaidas wrote:Pretty sure they can include the most crucial fights from the ToP, at least in the beginning. So the Trio de Dangers, the three Pride Troopers, the Magical Girls, Anilaza and the U6 Saiyans are the best candidates for XV3.
Yeah, I can see Dimps doing that. No way they would add characters that didn't even put up a properly fight. But I'd really prefer a Time Tournament instead, surely it'd be more interesting and it fits better with Xenoverse's purpose/world.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~