If Xenoverse 3 has Super content outside of DLC will the other 12 Supreme Kais get involved?

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

IntangibleFancy
Regular

Re: If Xenoverse 3 has Super content outside of DLC will the other 12 Supreme Kais get involved?

Post by IntangibleFancy » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:37 pm

Grimlock wrote:Where in Universe 6 saga imply their issue with Time Breakers "seeped" to other Universes?
In the tournament where the time magic infected the fighters.

Goin' down to South Park gonna have myself a time

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Re: If Xenoverse 3 has Super content outside of DLC will the other 12 Supreme Kais get involved?

Post by Grimlock » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:41 pm

You mean only Universe 6 then, not other Universe"S". According to Dragon Ball Super, there's now only one Kaioshin per Universe, why would Kaioshin of Time ask for support from Universe 6's Kaioshin if there's only him? That would require some permanence for him to stay in Universe 7/Conton City, exactly how Old Kaioshin stays there until they solve the problem.

I don't think anyone would be happy to see a Kaioshin out of his place, neglecting his duties and putting at risk his life and Champa's and in another Universe dealing with an issue that despite it was affecting Universe 6's warriors at that moment, it's still an isolated case, as that power-up from Fu didn't affect anyone else from Universe 6 before and after the tournament, which makes the problem an Universe 7 issue only.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

IntangibleFancy
Regular

Post by IntangibleFancy » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:56 am

Grimlock wrote:You mean only Universe 6 then, not other Universe"S". According to Dragon Ball Super, there's now only one Kaioshin per Universe, why would Kaioshin of Time ask for support from Universe 6's Kaioshin if there's only him? That would require some permanence for him to stay in Universe 7/Conton City, exactly how Old Kaioshin stays there until they solve the problem.
There's DLC for the black arc too. Meaning this also attracted universe 10. I didn't get the DLC yet but if the time magic affects them too then Gowasu (If I recall correctly, he and shin are both hands off in their job. Meaning they don't do much) should also be involved.
Grimlock wrote: I don't think anyone would be happy to see a Kaioshin out of his place, neglecting his duties and putting at risk his life and Champa's and in another Universe dealing with an issue that despite it was affecting Universe 6's warriors at that moment, it's still an isolated case, as that power-up from Fu didn't affect anyone else from Universe 6 before and after the tournament, which makes the problem an Universe 7 issue only.
That's the point of the thread. If Xenoverse 3 reaches the Tournament of power then it'll threaten much more and might even make the situation the losing universes are in worse.
Goin' down to South Park gonna have myself a time

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:40 am

IntangibleFancy wrote:There's DLC for the black arc too. Meaning this also attracted universe 10. I didn't get the DLC yet but if the time magic affects them too then Gowasu (If I recall correctly, he and shin are both hands off in their job. Meaning they don't do much) should also be involved.
It's the exact same case, Goku Black and Zamasu were affected while in Universe 7, they didn't take the issue to their Universe. Fu didn't go to Universe 10 and started change history there.
IntangibleFancy wrote:That's the point of the thread. If Xenoverse 3 reaches the Tournament of power then it'll threaten much more and might even make the situation the losing universes are in worse.
Yes, in this case, in the Universe Survival saga, Time Breakers' meddling becomes an issue to the Multiverse and all should deal with it. But in Universe 6 and Future Trunks saga? No, they're all Universe 7's problems that happened to affect some characters from other two Universes only because they were in Universe 7 (or in the case of the former, more like because Universe 7 was involved).
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~