If Xenoverse 3 has Super content outside of DLC will the other 12 Supreme Kais get involved?

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

IntangibleFancy
Regular

If Xenoverse 3 has Super content outside of DLC will the other 12 Supreme Kais get involved?

Post by IntangibleFancy » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:32 pm

It would be really weird if it was just old Kai again. If Mira and Towa are interfering with things were other universes got involved (the U6 tournament and the Black arc) hen the other kais should be involved too.
Goin' down to South Park gonna have myself a time

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Re: If Xenoverse 3 has Super content outside of DLC will the other 12 Supreme Kais get involved?

Post by Grimlock » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:42 pm

I think the only way for the other Kaioshins to get involved with the "meddling with time" issue is by having their own Time Patrol and Time Breaker.

Xenoverse implies that the Kaioshin of Time we know comes from Universe 7 (Toki Toki City/Conton City lies inside the Universe), which is completely reasonable. That means time is not the same for each and every Universe, one could be older than the other (in other words, Tori-bot didn't create Universes at the same time).

So as far as I can say, all the other Universes must have their own Time Breakers. Or a pretty major villain that poses a threat to the Multiverse using time as his weapon (assuming time passes in the Megaverse, that is), but I don't know how this could possibly work.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

ZeroDio
Beyond Newbie

Re: If Xenoverse 3 has Super content outside of DLC will the other 12 Supreme Kais get involved?

Post by ZeroDio » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:51 pm

So like what

The Time Patrols from the other 11 universes?(if they do a time patrol at all)

So like a "Time Patrollers of all 12 universes VS Time Breakers of all 12 universes" Temporal Multiverse War thing?

IntangibleFancy
Regular

Post by IntangibleFancy » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:01 pm

Grimlock wrote:I think the only way for the other Kaioshins to get involved with the "meddling with time" issue is by having their own Time Patrol and Time Breaker.

Xenoverse implies that the Kaioshin of Time we know comes from Universe 7 (Toki Toki City/Conton City lies inside the Universe), which is completely reasonable. That means time is not the same for each and every Universe, one could be older than the other (in other words, Tori-bot didn't create Universes at the same time).

So as far as I can say, all the other Universes must have their own Time Breakers. Or a pretty major villain that poses a threat to the Multiverse using time as his weapon (assuming time passes in the Megaverse, that is), but I don't know how this could possibly work.
Wait, so there are other Supreme Kais that manage time does that mean the one from Universe 6 allowed the fighters to get engulfed in that evil energy and the SKoT from universe 10 allowed Zamasu to mess with time?

Side question: Why isn't Shin here?

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:43 pm

Id like it to cover the dark demon realm saga with the masked king, xeno bardock:another dimension and broly/paragus dark. Unlike the last one though, have Fuu lead the army to this universe from a different timeline so we get towa and mira back, plus the others

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:23 am

I think there's only 1 Chfonoa because Zamasu implies there's only 1

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:54 am

Majin Demigra wrote:I think there's only 1 Chfonoa because Zamasu implies there's only 1
Where does he imply that?

~ War of the Dinobots ~

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:08 pm

Grimlock wrote:
Majin Demigra wrote:I think there's only 1 Chfonoa because Zamasu implies there's only 1
He's like "there was a kaioshin I forgot"

If there was one for every universe (that'd also mean one for every timeline and universe, yet there aren't in multiple timelines of U7...) he'd be less likely to forget like 10 whole kaioshins.

She's alone and cut off that's how he was able to forget her, I don't see him forgetting a sub catergory of Kaio if there's as many of them as creation and destruction gods...
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

IntangibleFancy
Regular

Post by IntangibleFancy » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:37 pm

TobyS wrote:
Grimlock wrote:
He's like "there was a kaioshin I forgot"

If there was one for every universe (that'd also mean one for every timeline and universe, yet there aren't in multiple timelines of U7...) he'd be less likely to forget like 10 whole kaioshins.

She's alone and cut off that's how he was able to forget her, I don't see him forgetting a sub catergory of Kaio if there's as many of them as creation and destruction gods...
Out of all the Kais she picked to work with she chose Elder Kai?

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:19 pm

TobyS wrote:If there was one for every universe (that'd also mean one for every timeline and universe,
Why? We're talking about a god that manages time. The place where she lives is called "Time Nest", I'm pretty sure anyone can come to the conclusion that that name means that "time" is born there. If time is born there, then no, there shouldn't be a Kaioshin of Time for each timeline, all timelines start there. They all lead to where time is born, to its origins.
TobyS wrote:She's alone and cut off that's how he was able to forget her, I don't see him forgetting a sub catergory of Kaio if there's as many of them as creation and destruction gods...
Well, I do see him forgetting. I've seen these kind of stuff before, where they something, and then they remember they missed something... There's no big deal here.
IntangibleFancy wrote:Out of all the Kais she picked to work with she chose Elder Kai?
Please pay attention to what characters say. They explain why they brought Old Kaioshin to Conton City (besides, there isn't any other Kaioshin to call for).

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:40 pm

I'd keep Chornoa as the sole Supreme Kai of Time, doing her thing with Toki Toki, and after Trunks and Mai traveled through time and delivered their warnings, got picked up by her.

Don't argue! That's (head) canon!

Then she has Time Patrollers of each respective universe aiding their native ones. Just, don't look too deeply into the PQs. Ever.

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:26 am

This must be [spoiler]fancystopperman[/spoiler] from gamefaqs right? lol
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:29 pm

AnimeNation101 wrote:This must be [spoiler]fancystopperman[/spoiler] from gamefaqs right? lol
Which person?

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:32 pm

Jackalope89 wrote:
AnimeNation101 wrote:This must be [spoiler]fancystopperman[/spoiler] from gamefaqs right? lol
Which person?
Fancystopperman
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:44 am

It seems to me that the Xenoverse realm seems to be solely based of U7, with the characters based on alternate timelines and what not. Yeah we have visitors from other Universes but they at some point were involved with the U7 timeline.

I don't see the Supreme Kais from the universe's playing a roll, but I could see other GoDs possibly

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:56 am

MKCSTEALTH wrote:It seems to me that the Xenoverse realm seems to be solely based of U7, with the characters based on alternate timelines and what not. Yeah we have visitors from other Universes but they at some point were involved with the U7 timeline.

I don't see the Supreme Kais from the universe's playing a roll, but I could see other GoDs possibly
I can see the GoD's coming in to play if their kais are threatened by a new enemy (say, the Dark empire or Fu) but otherwise, nah

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:47 am

IntangibleFancy wrote:Out of all the Kais she picked to work with she chose Elder Kai?
Trunks is her main time patroller so she probably thought it would be easier to get someone from that same universe. Plus all the problems were happening there so why would she ask someone for help when it doesn't involve their universe ?
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

IntangibleFancy
Regular

Post by IntangibleFancy » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:48 pm

sintzu wrote:
Trunks is her main time patroller so she probably thought it would be easier to get someone from that same universe. Plus all the problems were happening there so why would she ask someone for help when it doesn't involve their universe ?
Because it could seep (and has seeped following the Universe 6 DLC) to the other universes. Most of the Kais don't even do anything anyway.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:55 pm

Where in Universe 6 saga imply their issue with Time Breakers "seeped" to other Universes?

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:30 pm

I'm kind of leaning towards The Supreme Kai of Time being unique to U7 purely because, if I remember correctly, her post was created due to her discovery of Toki Toki and It's unique abilities connected to time.That implies that prior to herself, there have never been any Kaioshin of Time before.

Toki Toki likewise, as far as we know, is a being unique to U7 as well. Also in all the cases were she could have contacted another universes Kaioshin of Time for back up, since events in the Champa arc for example affect both universes, she dose not. Now you have reasonable grounds for both trains thought here, as she may have had her reasons not to. But until we get some kind of evidence that they exist, currently from what I can make of things there are no other gods of time besides Chronoa.