What will be your team in DBFZ?

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

BrolyKale
OMG CRAZY REGEN

What will be your team in DBFZ?

Post by BrolyKale » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:45 pm

Mine will be Black, SSJB Goku and C-18.

or Broly, Kefla (if they are in the game later), Black or someone else
Zamasu, Broly, Mira & Fu

Kataphrut
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: What will be your team in DBFZ?

Post by Kataphrut » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:58 pm

I'm thinking to start with SSJ Goku, Krillin and Nappa. A nice simple character, a trickier one I want to learn since he's my favourite in the show, and Nappa who...I kind of just want to be contrarian since I bet few people are going to play him seriously. I want to get good as him.

If I can get the hang of Beerus or Hit, you can bet they'll be on my team as well. And I might swap out Goku for Adult Gohan as well.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:47 am

Goku, Gotenks and Black.

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:57 am

Black, Hit, and Beerus

Or

Goku, Vegeta, and Trunks

Simere
Advanced Regular

Post by Simere » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:34 am

Still need to know more about how they compliment each other as a team. There's only one team I'd play for the sake of flavor regardless of their effectiveness as a team...and I can't make that team yet.

Any team I'm going to play will have Goku, though. Preferably teamed up with his enemies; that never gets old for me. SS Goku/Freeza seems like a sure foundation for many characters to fill in as a third.

TrunksTrevelyan0064
Patreon Supporter

Post by TrunksTrevelyan0064 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:15 pm

I've jokingly claimed "Team Volleyball" (Tenshinhan, Gotenks, Piccolo) in the past, but Gotenks isn't among my favorite characters. Tenshinhan's definitely gotta be in there, though. The other two? We'll see. Gonna play as the majority of the cast anyway because I like them all too much. Beerus, Mr Boo, Ginyu, Kuririn... AHH I can't wait.
Usually goes by "Kevtrev" elsewhere online.
Draws comics that may or may not have been inspired by Akira Toriyama's amazing manga-making skills.

Hyena_Yamcha
Beyond Newbie

Post by Hyena_Yamcha » Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:01 pm

actually i need to play the game first to decide

many characters plays different than what they look .
My English is poor .

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:34 pm

Right now I don't have any major plans to by the Game unless some of my New Favorites from Super are in it.

Just saying if by some Chance all The 8 DLC Characters for FighterZ I wish for DID become avaible, My Team Easy would be and likely always;

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40715&p=1436910#p1436910

1.) Ribrianne
2.) Kakunsa
3.) Rozie

Until I got Expert with this team I would not consider any other team, however other characters I like to make a team out of would be;

Piccolo, King Piccolo, Kale, Caulifla, Hit and Cell.

But again this is mostly based on 1/2 hopefore characters, but still it gets me more hyped for the game if it happens.
--- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”:clap:
Brianne De Chateau/Ribrianne!
My #1 in DB!
:thumbup:

I’m a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012! 8)
http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

Nickolaidas
Advanced Regular

Post by Nickolaidas » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:28 pm

CJStriker_CBR wrote:Right now I don't have any major plans to by the Game unless some of my New Favorites from Super are in it.

Just saying if by some Chance all The 8 DLC Characters for FighterZ I wish for DID become avaible, My Team Easy would be and likely always;

1.) Ribrianne
2.) Kakunsa
3.) Rozie

Until I got Expert with this team I would not consider any other team, however other characters I like to make a team out of would be;

But again this is mostly based on 1/2 hopefore characters, but still it gets me more hyped for the game if it happens.
The fact that this game is 3v3 gives hope that quite a few teams from the ToP will eventually make it. The Magical Girls, the Trio de Dangers, the three last Pride Troopers, the three U6 Saiyans ... it all basically screams eventual inclusion in this game, or its sequel.

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:38 pm

Nickolaidas wrote:
CJStriker_CBR wrote:Right now I don't have any major plans to by the Game unless some of my New Favorites from Super are in it.

1.) Ribrianne
2.) Kakunsa
3.) Rozie

The fact that this game is 3v3 gives hope that quite a few teams from the ToP will eventually make it. The Magical Girls, the Trio de Dangers, the three last Pride Troopers, the three U6 Saiyans ... it all basically screams eventual inclusion in this game, or its sequel.
Sorry it took me so long to reply to this Nickolaidas, You are completely right and I hope the creators of the game see that potential as well!

I screams unique team combo attacks and perks as well, if you have all 3 U2 Maidens as a team or The Trio-De-Dangers or the 3 Main Pride Troopers it be could to get bonus moves, animations, power-ups and mega attacks for using them as a team, that add an interesting concept.

I also HOPE Greatly they Make all 3 Maidens of U2 Playable individually, it will give more reasons to want to get it, heck it will MAKE me want to get the game and get back into fighting games all together. My life is full with other hobbies like Comic Books and shows and other games, so to have an incentive, even if the game just gave me Ribrianne to play, would make me Make time to play it and try to become a good fighter at such a game again. :wink:
--- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”:clap:
Brianne De Chateau/Ribrianne!
My #1 in DB!
:thumbup:

I’m a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012! 8)
http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:11 pm

Can't say for shore until I play as the characters but as it stands Frieza, Ginyu and Hit.

Jiren will be a MUST if and when he's added.

Big Black Sayian
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Big Black Sayian » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:35 am

No clue. Haven't gotten a chance to play it. Probably keep it simple with Goku, Vegeta, and Ultimate Gohan at first.

Kataphrut

Post by Kataphrut » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:48 pm

Having now played the game, i stand by my original picks of Goku, Krillin and Nappa. Goku is a solid all-rounder, Nappa is a lot of fun and Krillin just feels really good to play.

I'm also loving Adult Gohan, though I haven't been able to get the most out of his potential unlock yet. Need time for everyone else. Piccolo is really hard for a beginner to get to grips with, 18 too.

BrolyKale
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by BrolyKale » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:32 pm

I had the chance to play it a little bit today, I'm enjoying Goku SSJ, C-18, Beerus, Gohan SSJ2 and Freezer for now.

Still waiting for Kefla and Broly...
Zamasu, Broly, Mira & Fu

Big Black Sayian
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Big Black Sayian » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:11 pm

Going off the beta so far Adult Gohan and Kid Buu. Not sure on a third

Lek
Beyond Newbie

Post by Lek » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:58 am

With what I've experienced in the beta so far, my team might consist of

1) Kuririn or Gohan (Adult) as the opener - I'm better with Gohan so far, but I really want to learn Kuririn
2) Vegeta as the on death-swap (L1), as I'm most confident in playing him
3) Piccolo for the L2 swap

Hyena_Yamcha
Beyond Newbie

Post by Hyena_Yamcha » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:44 am

1) Beerus
2) Frieza
3) Kid Buu
My English is poor .

emperior
I Live Here

Post by emperior » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:27 am

The characters I liked the most in the beta were Freeza, Goku and Kid Buu. I could see myself using the shit out of Freeza, I love everything about him in this game and he was the character I had the most success with. Also in the tutorials I found that Teen Gohan suits my style, as I like fast characters that can put high pressure on the opponent. I hope I will like Hit because he's the one I'm looking forward to use the most. Of course it's still way too early to form opinions and being a fighting game noob I might completely change my style once I get better at FighterZ.
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

What I consider canonical

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:03 pm

Krillin, Yamcha, and Tenshinhan. Human Warriors Unite!

ConfusedPhantom
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by ConfusedPhantom » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:20 pm

Based on the beta...I liked pretty much everyone. lol Each team will have Gohan, or Goku as the leads, because I enjoy them a lot. Piccolo, Nappa, Beerus, Kid Buu and Krillin will be in there somewheres, I imagine.