The Perfect Xenoverse 3/Feedback for Dimps & Bandai Namco

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

Phozz
Not-So-Newbie

The Perfect Xenoverse 3/Feedback for Dimps & Bandai Namco

Postby Phozz » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:16 pm

Disclaimer/Notes: Not all feedback below is mine, but comes from the Xenoverse community itself! I'll be updating this list with my (& other's) feedback as frequently as I can!

--

My ideal Xenoverse 3 is an immersive open world MMORPG with tons of content. The open world aspect wouldn't be difficult at all to achieve considering that most of the iconic places from Dragon Ball are already present in the game. Just add a few other places such as Kame house, Other world, & Beerus's planet and we're good to go. A planner for the open world can be seen below.

ADDITIONAL & IMPROVED MMORPG ASPECTS:

Imagine a Xenoverse with Expert Missions and Raids that are actually fun, balanced, worth your time, and require a brain! Bosses with unique movesets that doesn't make you feel like "All I have to do is charge up and throw this ultimate over and over again...?! ok..." Bosses that require planning and teamwork! [ viewtopic.php?f=11&t=41478 ] Also, can raid/expert mission bosses only be giants? I'm sure we all don't enjoy chasing a tiny target around the map just so it can be knocked away again. Making bosses giants would not only solve this issue, but make bosses more difficult due to their huge hitboxes! (Bigger bosses can hit multiple targets at once & tend to leave less room on the stage for players to run. Giant bosses can also have giant ki-blasts that can hit multiple targets at once) Public events also need major improvement. "What public events?!" you might ask. Don't worry, I forget the Frieza siege event is a thing too. Dimps might be wondering "Why aren't people playing these?" Well Dimps, it's because they're boring and not worth our time. I'm not saying get rid of public events completely, I'm saying make them fun and worth our time.

CUSTOMIZATION:

It wouldn't hurt to add more rewards such as custom auras that you can show off in the hub and in game and companions that follow you around in the hub. We've also been begging for the option to change the colors for all of the clothes in the game and the option to wear two accessories at once.

Companion suggestions: Puar, Giru, Saibaman, Cell Jr, Buu & Hercule's dog, Toki-Toki, Zeno, Frog Ginyu, & Oracle Fish

IMMERSION:

Think about a mentor system in an open world. It'd make more sense, right? XV2's mentor system was definitely better than XV1's, but it lacked immersion. Can someone tell me why Beerus is on top of a school and not on his planet? or why Piccolo isn't meditating under a waterfall? It's not game breaking, but it really breaks immersion. Another thing that would really add to the experience is a Bethesda type dialogue feature that provides you with multiple choices during dialogue that leads to multiple outcomes. Imagine trying to intimidate Beerus and he gets angry and tries to fight you, or bribing him with food to gain access to his planet (but, if the food isn't good enough he gets angry and tries to fight you), or begging him only to be told to f*** off. And think of how hilarious it'd be to have to tell King Kai a joke to learn Kaioken & Spirit Bomb! Also, change the Dragon Ball system. We don't want to farm for them we want to enjoy collecting them! Finally, the last thing that I think would really add immersion to the game is rewarding the player for discovering this open world. How? Well, do you remember the power pole under Kami's lookout? Wouldn't it be cool to reward the players who inspected it by telling them how it got there? or rewarding humans who inspected it by allowing them to acquire a quest line for obtaining the power pole pro awoken skill? Other ways to reward the player is to have secret items scattered around this open world, being able to find fish in the water that you can cook (I'm aware that XV2 did something similar to this), or discovering new areas such as Hell when you fall off of snake way. Doing that would lead you into a survival mode that requires you to fight Hell's biggest and baddest villains 1 at a time! This is related to my next topic.

MORE ACTIVITIES:

Some activities that come to mind are survival mode, Tournament of Power mode [ viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40880 ], classic tournament mode (as seen on older Dragon Ball games such as Budokai 3 or Budokai Tenkaichi 3), PvP clan wars (A mode that allows you and your clan to face off against other clans for clan BP or clan XP), PvP random battles (A mode that picks random characters from Xenoverse 3's roster and puts players up against each other using those characters), PvP tag battles which allows you to pick more than one character and lets you switch characters at almost anytime (similar to FighterZ or the Budokai Tenkaichi series), Dragon Ball history mode [ https://www.reddit.com/r/dbxv/comments/ ... tory_mode/ ] and finally, PvP Dragon Ball history battles (A mode that picks random battles from Dragon Ball's history such as Kid Goku vs Demon King Piccolo, Teen Gohan vs Perfect Cell, Goku vs Vegeta & Ultra Instinct Goku vs Jiren and puts players up against each other using those characters.)

PVP:

Speaking of PvP, CAN WE PLEASE GET DEDICATED SERVERS?! Also punish the toxic players that rage quit, and reward the low & mid tier using players? I think adding tiers to characters would solve the problem. Low and Mid tier characters such as Teen Gohan, Android 17, and Hercule should earn bonus BP and possibly bonus XP (Low tiers should earn more than Mid tiers) while Top tier characters such as Time patrollers, Goku, Hit, Gogeta, etc. just get the usual amount of BP.

BASE ROSTER/DLC:

I know Super is a thing and everyone wants those characters, but some characters are long overdue. Kid Goku for one "-but, he can't fly!" Well give him a jetpack or his nimbus cloud! Look at Hercule please don't make those poor excuses like "He can't fly" or "He's too weak". We've also been asking for Uub + Majuub Awoken skill, Baby Vegeta, Pikkon, Roshi, Arale, & Demon King Piccolo. Why don't we get more awoken skills?! I was so excited to hear that XV2 had implemented a transformation system only to be sadly disappointed when I figured out that most of them aren't even present. Where's Full Power Bojack, Super Android 13, Giant Namekian Piccolo and Slug, and transformed Zarbon? (I know I might've missed a lot) Finally, variations/costumes. Why is Yamcha's Dragon Ball outfit in the game, but it's not a costume for him? or Piccolo's school boy outfit? or GT Vegeta's outfit? or Adult GT Goku? or- I'm sure you guys get the point.

More character suggestions: Caulifla, Kale, Kefla, Toppo + GoD Awoken skill, Dyspo, Ribrianne, Yamoshi (I'm sure he's going to be a cool character), & Android 21

More costume/variation suggestions: Badman Vegeta, Original Dragon Ball costumes for all Original Dragon Ball Characters, GT costumes for all GT characters, DBS costumes for all DBS characters, Long-haired Trunks, Bojack movie Teen Gohan, Saiyan armor Goku and Gohan, & Cell-Saga Jacket Goku

NPC SUGGESTIONS

NPC suggestions: Mr. Popo, King Kai, Guru, Nail, Dende, Zeno, Future Zeno, Zeno's attendants, Future Zeno's attendants, Grand Priest, Supreme Kai, Korin & King Yemma

WHAT SHOULD & SHOULDN'T BE CONTINUED FROM XV2:

The constant updates for XV2 extended the game's lifeline exponentially! Continue supporting XV3 for as long as possible and I'm positive players will continue to come back. On the other hand buffs, nerfs, and bug fixes should be getting fixed much more consistently.

COMBAT SYSTEM:

- Remove step vanish spam (or make it cost stamina) because step vanish spam + terrible net code = practically invincible opponents

- Make the first quick fire ki-blast cost 1 (or less) ki. this'll make players think twice about using a ki-blast stun to extend a combo or initiate a fight

- Make special ki-blasts cost 1 ki. great ape expert missions are absurdly easy with the bomb ki blast. you can spam it infinitely, there are no consequences for spamming it infinitely, and it does a major amount of damage. It makes everything else useless.

- Get rid of cheesy infinite combos or apply damage scaling (to PvP) to punish the infinite combo abusers (This means if you're abusing the same infinite combo, it will lead to your opponent taking less damage overtime)

- Put a cooldown on ultimate attacks

I feel like stamina shouldn't be a dominant factor in XV3. You shouldn't lose a fight because your opponent had more stamina than you. The fights in XV3 should take more wits.

MELEE WEAPONS

Accessories such as Tapion's sword, Janemba's sword, Goku's power-pole (excluding the power-pole pro awoken skill), & Whis's staff should be playable, in our opinion. These weapons can be universal to every race by allowing every race to equip these weapons. Every weapon should have different combo strings. This would give us different options for fighting styles instead of us being stuck with the same combos for the rest of the game. These weapons could also include weapon specific special and ultimate attacks to improve their value (ex. Tapion's sword would have the Brave Sword Slash special attack and the Brave Sword Attack ultimate attack while Goku's power-pole would have the Power-Pole & Power-Pole Combo special attacks!)

ADDITIONAL CREATE A CHARACTER OPTIONS

While creating a character, you can choose an Android (I think this can be solved by giving Earthlings an Android variation), change your fat Male Majin to a buff Male Majin, choose to have a tail for your Saiyan, and have your Saiyan's hair spike up while Super Saiyan (I think this can be solved by giving Saiyans the option to customize their hair while Super Saiyan). These are things I, personally, can live without, but out of almost everything, I've seen these be requested THE MOST.

--

[Edit: 03/02/18]

HERE'S MORE IDEAS TO IMPROVE THE GAME:

- Allow people to join your game in the middle of a PQ, but the person who joined late will have a 10% less chance to obtain special loot (This will fix the 'not being able to find an online PQ for the longest time' problem and the 10% less chance to obtain special loot will ensure that the person who put in the least effort will not be rewarded as much as the ones who did, but will still have a chance.)

- Make limit burst different in PvP & PvE. In PvP, it should only act as a health regeneration tool, & DEF + ATTK + SPD buff (Much like sparking from DB FighterZ) and in PvE it can stay like how it is in Xenoverse 2. In my opinion, limit bursts and super souls should not be tied together and some limit bursts should be completely removed from the game (Auto just-guard & Final Kamehameha ATTK up).

- Allow Saiyans to choose to have a tail while creating a character. Saiyans who choose to have a tail will have the choice to choose SS4 as their SSGSS transformation (SS4 will only be a cosmetic change for SSGSS)

- You can wish for a 5 hour 25% XP boost, a 5 hour 25% Zeni boost, or other boosts with the Dragon Balls. This will keep Dragon Ball collecting relevant even after a while

- Increase everyone's health (even cacs)

- Make giants playable [ viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40946 ]

- QUALITY OVER QUANTITY! We'd rather have 1 fun, unique, replayable, & rewarding raid rather than 100 boring, repetitive, unplayable, & unrewarding raids. The same goes for parallel quests.

- The story in extra pack 2 was great! I hope we can see more of this in Xenoverse 3 with improvements, of course

- Improved AI! I don't like an ally that kicks my opponents out of my combos. Also, allow AI to transform, stamina break, & use ultimate attacks because it seems like they can't

- Allow Saiyans to choose their hair while Super Saiyan (While also giving us additional options such as Broly's LSS hair, Future Trunks's SS hair pre & post-hyperbolic time chamber, Teen Gohan's SS & SS2 hair, & Kefla's SS hair). This way, we have the freedom to keep our hair the same or make it spiky & the developers don't have to worry about making a Super Saiyan variation for every single hairstyle. In my opinion, making a Super Saiyan variation for every single hairstyle for both Male & Female Saiyans would be time consuming and that time can be used to improve more crucial aspects within the game

- Dedicated servers. This will solve the online lag problem that Xenoverse DEFINITELY has! This seems to be the biggest problem with the Xenoverse games according to the fanbase and I.

- Seperate PvP & PvE. To balance the game more, PvE and PvP should be separated because certain builds for CaCs are broken in PvP, but are perfectly fine in PvE. This would not only make PvP a more fun environment, but would also make PvE feel the way it should be!

- Give Dual Ultimates seperate slots! This way, you can run 2 solo ultimates and 2 dual ultimates simultaneously and not have to worry about switching them up every second. Also, when you're running 2 dual ultimates on a mission that doesn't allow partners, you're just screwed and that can be very bothersome.

- Allow us to pay Zeni to hire Hit to assassinate someone

- Destructive events. Stages such as Planet Namek, Cell games arena & Tournament of power arena should be destructable during quests and PvP. Destructive events can happen when two ultimates clash! Destroyed Planet Namek & Destroyed Cell games arena wouldn't be difficult to implement at all considering that both stages are already in the game.

- You can instant transmission to NPCs to traverse the open world faster. (ex. instant transmission to Mr.Popo to get to Kami's lookout faster or instant transmission to Beerus to get to Beerus's planet faster)

- Use the Dragon Balls to revive King Kai! As a thanks, he'll teach you the Kaioken technique and Spirit Bomb!

- A quest that requires you to travel to Earth's Hell and talk to Frieza. Frieza will tell you to revive him with the Dragon Balls and he'll allow you to rule the universe alongside him! (This can lead to a quest that allows Frieza race to obtain the Turn Golden awoken skill!)

- Make DLCs free a year after their release. This will make newcomers feel much more welcome to the game because they won't have to hand over $200+ to get the full experience. (Imagine how much you'd have to pay for DLC if Xenoverse 3 lasts for 5+ years and 4 or 5 DLC packs came out every year. In my opinion, Bandai Namco & Dimps would make more money this way because this would encourage more people to buy Xenoverse 3 & more people to buy Xenoverse 3's additional DLC)

- Goku & Vegeta dual ultimate: Final Kamehameha

- Texture packs! This would please those who aren't happy with Xenoverse's textures and art style! Example: DB Movie 20 texture pack (because that art style is BEAUTIFUL!)

- Swappable ENG/JPN voices for each individual character. I, along with a lot of others, would love to keep most ENG voices, but swap out Jiren's ENG voice for his JPN voice.

- Ultra Instinct for all races, but balance it by forcing the player to use the 'Ultra Instinct!' Super Soul

- Ban cheesy Specials/Ultimates and Super Souls from PvP such as: Aura slide & Fake death.

- Switchable tag-team partners in tag battle can be tagged in while performing a special attack (example: Goku can be tagged in while performing Kamehameha for ? amount of ki)

- All Gods of Destruction such as Beerus, Champa, & Toppo have destruction energy as their charged ki-blast to differentiate them from the rest of the cast

- Hit has his invisible punches as his charged ki-blast to differentiate him from the rest of the cast

- Option to turn on damage numbers in PvE (Like other MMOs)

--

DIFFERENTIATING RACES (PVE):

Namekians should act more as tanks, Saiyans should act more as close-range DPS, Frieza race should act more as long-range DPS, Majin race should act more as healers/supports, & Earthlings should act more as a balance between close & long-range DPS. Examples of this are below.

NAMEKIANS:

Perks - 10% more DEF
Limit burst - Super armor & DEF up

SAIYANS:

Perks - 10% more damage for strike supers
Limit burst - Strike ATTK up

FRIEZA RACE:

Perks - 10% more damage for ki-blast supers
Limit burst - Ki-blast supers ATTK up

MAJIN RACE:

Perks - All moves that heal in the game do 10% more healing, Buff Male Majins do 3% more damage, Fat Male Majins take 3% less damage, & Female Majins have 3% more speed.
Limit burst - Health regeneration & increased healing

EARTHLINGS:

Perks - 6% more damage for strike supers & 6% more damage for ki-blast supers
Limit burst - Strike & Ki-blast supers ATTK up

--

THE OPEN WORLD

EARTH:

- Capsule corporation (Xenoverse 2)
- West city industrial sector (Xenoverse 2)
- West city suburbs (Xenoverse 2)
- West city expansion
- World tournament stage (Xenoverse 2)

- Pod landing (Xenoverse 2)

- Cell games arena (Xenoverse 2)
- Mountains (Xenoverse 2)
- Wasteland (Xenoverse 2)
- Underground lake (Xenoverse 2)

- Korin's tower
- Kami's lookout (Xenoverse 2)
- Hyperbolic time chamber (Xenoverse 2)

- Archipelago (Xenoverse 2)
- Kame house

NAMEK:

- Namek (Xenoverse 2)
- Namek expansion
- Frieza's spaceship (Xenoverse 2)

OTHERWORLD:

- King Yemma's palace
- Snake way
- Hell (Xenoverse 2)
- Earth's Hell
- King Kai's planet
- Sacred world of the Kais (Xenoverse 2)

BEERUS'S PLANET:

- Beerus's planet

ZENO'S PALACE:

- Inside of Zeno's palace
Last edited by Phozz on Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:05 am, edited 82 times in total.

Phozz
Not-So-Newbie

Re: The Ideal Xenoverse 3. What's yours?

Postby Phozz » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:32 pm

For those wondering, I didn't mention story mode because I'm sure Dimps is going to make us proud! With Fu coming in XV2 DLC Pack 6, I'm sure they're going to leave us with a cliffhanger for XV3. Also, I'm sure they're going to do an original story this time. Hopefully one with a Time Patrollers vs Demons scenario that leads to an all out war! I'm sure if Xenoverse 3 gets the love, care, and development time (ATLEAST 2½ YEARS) it deserves, it can be a PHENOMENAL game. I have such high hopes! Dimps, Bandai, don't let us down!

ZeroDio
Beyond Newbie

Re: The Perfect Xenoverse 3/Feedback for Dimps & Bandai Namco

Postby ZeroDio » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:45 pm

Here’s some stuff (probably need to edit out the stuff we just got in Extra Pack 3)

New Skills
Silver Dragon Flash
Instinct Kamehameha
Super Instinct Kamehameha
Surging Spirit
Soaring Fist
Godly Display
Energy Punch (Jiren)
Invisible Strikes
Overheat Magnetron
Invisible Eye Blast (Jiren)
The several variations of Power Impact
Justice Crusher
Justice Flash
Justice Crush
Justice Kick
Cannon Maximum
Light Bullet
Destruction Ball
Energy Fist (Caulifla)
Crush Cannon
Burst of Energy
Gigantic Impact
Resist Blast
Gigantic Shout
Fist Cannonball
Gigantic Blast
Final Weapon
Final Weapon Enhanced Gigantic Blast
Kiai (Kefla)
Icy Glare
Cage of Time
Time Lag
Flash Fist Crush (Invisible Energy Wave Ver)
Energy Kicks
Galick Cannon (SSJ2 Cabba Variant)
Golden Death Beam
Great Death Beam
Cage of Light
Golden Death Ball
Pretty Cannon
Pretty Love Machine Gun
Max Love Cannon
A Maiden’s Charge
Heart Arrow of Love
Ribrianne Super Amore Shower
Love Storm Arrow
Ribrianne Eternal Love
Big Amour
Fist of Love
Poison Energy Wave
Poison Blow
Poison Breath
Shining Blaster
Wolfgang Pressure
Danger Beam
Wolfgang Penetrator
Final Strike
Gamma Burst Flash
Photon Flash
Electric Shot
High-Pressure Energy Wave
Quick Blast
Energy Cannon (Future 18)
Chaos Beam
Ki Smoke Bomb
Life Force MAX Power Kamehameha
Grand Adora
Circular Cutter
Energy Punch (Ganos)
Air Shattering Energy Ball
Whirlwind Spin
Mighty Hurricane Fury
Revenge Death Ball
Flaming Death Ball
Revenge Death Ball Final
Dragon Thunderclap
Chocolate Kamehameha
Lightning Arrow
Sun Gun Attack
Blazing Barrage Palm
Fistful of Pain
Hyper Tornado
Burning Shoot
Blazing Zephyr
Thunder Flash Attack
Super Energy Bomb
Voltage Missile
Nest Ice
10x God Kamehameha
God Final Flash
Katopesla The Final Mission
Circle Flash
Finger Blitz Barrage
Blitzkrieg
Ultimate Cannon
Destroy Everything!
Mystic Shooter (Buu)
Deadly Metal Needles
Metal Breath
Prepped Attack (Rildo)
Deadly Crush (Rildo)
Limitbreaker Kamehameha (SSJ God Goku)
Calamity Blaster
Twin Dragon Shot
Planet Geyser
Double Eraser Cannon
Dashing Punch
Divine Wrath
Holy Light Grenade
Black Ball Rain
Total Detonation Ball
Conoisseur Cut
Absolute Release Ball
Hors d’Oeuvre Stab
Excellent Full Course
Revenger Cannon
Revenger Charge
Ultimate Blow
Rapid Charge Counter
Energy Wave Combo (Hatchiyack)
Hell Lighting Cutter

Updated Transformations
Turn Golden: Golden (500 Ki) -> True Golden (Full Ki Bar)
SSGSS: SSGSS (500 Ki) -> SSGSSE (Full Ki Bar)
Future SSJ: FSSJ (300 Ki) -> FSSJ2 (400 Ki)

New Transformations
Kale SSJ: SSJ1 Kale Ver (300 Ki) -> SSJ2 Kale Ver (500 Ki) (Female Saiyan Only)
SSJ God: 500 Ki
Broly SSJ: SSJ A-Type (300 Ki) -> C-Type SSJ (400 Ki) -> Legendary SSJ (500 Ki) (Male Saiyan Only)
MAX Power (Human Exclusive): 500 Ki
Red Eye Namek: 500 Ki
100% Full Power (Frieza Race): 400 Ki
Super Evolution (Frieza Race): 500 Ki

Stages
Zen Exhibition Arena
Tournament of Power Arena
Tournament of Power Arena (Damaged)
Tournament of Power Arena (Shattered)
Animal Reserve Island
Baba’s Palace Entrance
Planet M-2

Characters
SSJ Blue Kaiokenx20 Goku
Jiren (Full Power)
Jiren (Hidden Power Awakened)
Caulifla (Base, SSJ, SSJ2)
Kale (Base, SSJ, SSJ2)
Kefla (Base, SSJ, SSJ2, Strengthened SSJ2)
Berserker Kale
Toppo
God Toppo
Ultra Instinct Omen Goku
SSJ Blue Evolution Vegeta
Ribrianne (Base, Super)
Majuub
Super Baby 2 Vegeta
Oceanous Shenron
Meta-Rildo
Dyspo
Imperfect Cell
Frieza Form 2
Frieza Form 3
Gotenks Buu
Android 19
Android 20
Super Garlic Jr
Pikkon
True Golden Frieza
SSJ2 Cabba
SSJ Rage Trunks

CaC Outfits
Caulifla
Kale
Kefla
Super Garlic Jr
Android 18 (Saiyaman Saga)
Android 18 (ToP)
Android 18 (Western Outfit she stole)
Master Roshi (ToP)
Katopelsa
Ultra Instinct Goku
Jiren (Hidden Power Awakened)
Erasa
Ganos
Bulma (Bunny Girl, End of Pilaf Saga, Red Ribbon Army Saga, Fortuneteller Baba Saga, Android Saga, Mid Saiyan Saga, RoF Saga, Goku Black Arc)
Hopp
Sorrel
Saonel
Pirina
General Rildo
Heles
Vikal
Belmod
Sidra
Ivan
Mosco
Quitela
Arack
Liquiir
Rumsshi
Geene
Android 21
Majin 21

Hairstyles & Facial Features:
Vados
Kale
Caulifla
Kefla
Marcarita
Martinu
Cus
Korn
Chi-Chi (23 World Tournament, Bojack Unbound, Bulma’s Party Buu Saga, DBZ End)
Mojito
Hopp
Caway
Cognac
Dercori
Mamba (Short Hair Ver)
Fu
Towa (Regular,Darkness, Demon God)
Bulma (End of Pilaf Arc, World’s Strongest, Bojack Unbound, Garlic Jr Saga)
Android 21
Majin 21

Other Game Characters:
Majin 21
Android 21
Hatchiyack

New DragonBall Sets:
Namekian Set - Rare Level Wishes (Balls are earned through Namek Related PQs)
Black Star Set - Super Rare Wishes (Balls are earned through GT Related HIgh Level PQs)
Super Balls Set - Event Level Wishes (Balls Are Earned through Event PQs)

New Attack:
Caulifla’s Atomic Kamehameha like Attack

CaC Outfits:
Goku & Vegeta Movie 20 outfits
Bulma (Broly Super Movie)
Chelye (add her hairstyle to my wishlist)
Lemo

Stage:
Movie 20 Artic area

AnimeNation101
I'm pretty cozy, here...

Postby AnimeNation101 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:53 pm

So what? Are you sending this to Dimps/Bandai Namco or?
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

Waluigiman
Beyond Newbie

Postby Waluigiman » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:12 pm

Race Suggestion:
All: can now be fat and skinny, that way you can actually make an avatar that can look like a child instead of a really small body builder. Male majins can now be buff or skinny because of this.
Earthlings: Can have animal/monster features. As a result making a Kai looking character is much easier.
Saiyans: If tailed, they can become Super Saiyan 4 or Great Ape.
majins: I don't know.
namek: I don't know.
Frieza race: I don't know.

Accessories/clothing:
All clothing and accessories should be recolorable including the suits that belong to a certain character.
Like said before, more than one accessory can be used at the same time.
Robotic features should be added so the avatars can be dressed as robots. special effects for extra coolness.

Skills:
Mafuba: That is if its not there yet. high health bar causes the opponent to be hurt by the exploding container, low health causes opponent to be trapped.
Hakia: when the oponent is full energy, its the Toppo variation, if too weak to survive, it's the type of hakai like Beerus'.
Hakaishins/angel characters: should function differently just to make them more especial(if possible.)

Characters:
Note: the flightless characters can now fly because of the flying nimbus,jetpacks, or simply because they learned to fly or come from a different reality. Larger than average characters are playable as well.
Dragon Ball
Kid Goku
Tao
General Blue
King piccolo
Pilaf in a machine(his face can be vissible)
Master Roshi
Chiaotzu

Dragon Ball Z
Dr.Gero: if he is still absent.
19: Same as Gero.

Dragon Ball Gt
Add another shenron that has the potential, most likely Oceanous Shenron.
General Rildo
Ledgic

Dragon Ball Super
Botamo: he is more durable but to make it fair, he should be a poor fighter like he is, and is easily affected to throwing attacks.
Magetta: Unlikely like Botamo but I want him badly.
Future Mai: She is one of the weaker but her weapons would make her fun to use. Unlikely but I want that to happen.
Ribriane: probably the only Universe 2 character to be playable.
Toppo/ Buff Toppo
Dyspo
One if not all of the wolf brothers from universe 9. Realisticly, they will function better as a team in Dragon Ball Fighterz but if solo, Basil is most likely to appear.
Maybe add another God of destruction such as Belmod or someone like that.

Note before anyone tries to correct me about this being unrealistic, I am already aware that not everything will happen, so no need to be reminded.

Phozz
Not-So-Newbie

Postby Phozz » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:33 pm

AnimeNation101 wrote:So what? Are you sending this to Dimps/Bandai Namco or?

Sorry for the late response, I didn't expect people to respond after so long! To answer your question, I'll try my absolute hardest to ensure that Bandai Namco sees our feedback. I run a Twitter account called @DreamXV3 and I @ Bandai Namco's account as often as I can. I can't promise that they'll see every piece of feedback, but during most of their livestreams for XV2, they encouraged us to @ them with feedback so I'm sure they'll atleast see some of it!

Koitsukai
Beyond Newbie

Postby Koitsukai » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:16 pm

I think it sucks that you can't pick the strongest form of a character and have to unlock it during the fight because you start with 0 ki... like if in DBZ they never spent 2 episodes charging before a fight... :roll: I just played with SS Gohan and he doesn't even have energy charge, so if you unlock SS2 is going to be for just the final blow.
Cell Games SS Goku should be a separated character if they are keeping that stupid everybody on their base form from the start thing.

Regarding the ki, stamina and health bar, maybe they could blend them all together or something. Like life and ki be pretty much the same or ki and stamina be connected(we've seen many fighters end up exhausted after a massive ki attack), transforming gives you ki AND recovers some health. Or something different, this life and power bar is being used since the Final Bout's days, 20 years later they could come up with something cooler and more original, right?

And I always wanted the option to play the game with "realistic" results. Like Broly vs Krilin and Krilin's attack do nothing while Broly's fart destroys Krilin. Pointless, sure, but Fifa is having a no-rule mode, so why not?

Jackalope89
Regular

Postby Jackalope89 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:19 pm

Koitsukai wrote:I think it sucks that you can't pick the strongest form of a character and have to unlock it during the fight because you start with 0 ki... like if in DBZ they never spent 2 episodes charging before a fight... :roll: I just played with SS Gohan and he doesn't even have energy charge, so if you unlock SS2 is going to be for just the final blow.
Cell Games SS Goku should be a separated character if they are keeping that stupid everybody on their base form from the start thing.

Regarding the ki, stamina and health bar, maybe they could blend them all together or something. Like life and ki be pretty much the same or ki and stamina be connected(we've seen many fighters end up exhausted after a massive ki attack), transforming gives you ki AND recovers some health. Or something different, this life and power bar is being used since the Final Bout's days, 20 years later they could come up with something cooler and more original, right?

And I always wanted the option to play the game with "realistic" results. Like Broly vs Krilin and Krilin's attack do nothing while Broly's fart destroys Krilin. Pointless, sure, but Fifa is having a no-rule mode, so why not?

Ki and Stamina WERE the same bar in Xenoverse 1. And it kind of sucked in comparison (also the Super Saiyan Ki spam was awful at times).

Return to “Video Games”