Xenoverse 3 - Tournament of Power

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Phozz
Not-So-Newbie

Xenoverse 3 - Tournament of Power

Post by Phozz » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:02 am

Hey, Dimps & Bandai feel free to use this idea. You have my permission.

I've had this idea in my head for a while. First of all, let's establish a few rules and such for this mode.

Rules:

- No capsules
- Ring outs will be allowed
- You can only ring out someone with no stamina

Trump cards:

Trump cards are events that happen in your opponent's favor. These trump cards are triggered by completing certain tasks. Because of this, every playthrough will feel different, be much less repetitive, and be much more fun!

Map - World of void

Reward for winning - Super Dragon Balls

Edit 2/9/18
Notes:

- Destructive events are events that cause the ToP arena to crack, causing the environment to change hence the change in gameplay (You have to play more careful because it's easier to get ringed out because of the cracks)

- Destructive events also happen when Ultimates clash!

- You access this mode by obtaining the Zeno button, using it to travel to Zeno's palace, & finally, convincing Zeno to hold the tournament of power. You & your group will then have to talk to Supreme Kai of Time & a list of the challengable universes will appear. (You can also play offline by traveling to the sacred world of Kais and joining Universe 7)

-----

[Not in order]

Universe 7 [4V4] - Goku, Vegeta, Frieza, Android 17
Trump cards - Ultra Instinct Goku if you manage to push back SSBK Goku's spirit bomb (Destructive event), Ascended SSB Vegeta if anyone in U7 is near death, Golden Frieza if you defeat Frieza, SSB Vegito if Goku and Vegeta are near death simultaneously while everyone else is eliminated, SSBK Goku if anyone in U7 is near death, [Edit: 02/15/18] Android 17 self destructs if Universe 7 is near death (Destructive event) [Edit: 04/15/18] Mastered Ultra Instinct Goku if Ultra Instinct Goku is defeated

Universe 7 (2) [4V4] - Gohan, Piccolo, Krillin, Android 18
Trump cards - Roshi challenges you if you beat Gohan or Piccolo, Tien challenges you if you beat Krillin or 18, Ultimate Gohan if you beat Piccolo before him, Piccolo removes his weighed armor if you beat Gohan before him [Edit: 04/15/18] Android 17 joins the fight (After self destructing) when Roshi and/or Tien is near death

Universe 6 [4V4] - Kale, Caulifla, Cabba, Frost
[Everyone will retreat if they're near death]
Trump cards - Berserk Kale if Caulifla is near death (Destructive event), SS2 Caulifla if Kale is near death, SS2 Cabba if anyone in U6 is near death, Frieza challenges you if Frost is near death

Universe 6 (2) [4V4] - Hit, Kefla, Cabba, Frost
Trump cards - Vegeta will save Cabba if he's ringed out, SSG Goku challenges you if Hit is near death, SS2 Kefla if anyone in U6 is near death, Hit activates his time skip cage that he used against Jiren if he's the last one standing in U6

Universe 11 [4V4] - Jiren, Toppo, Dyspo, Kunshi (?)
Trump cards - Serious Jiren when either of the Pride Troopers are defeated, [Edit: 01/14/18] Jiren will save himself if he's thrown out of the ring and become serious Jiren (Destructive event), [Edit: 02/09/18] GoD Toppo if Toppo is near death (Destructive event), Serious Dyspo if Dyspo is near death, [Edit: 04/15/18] Ultra Instinct Jiren if serious Jiren is defeated

Universe 3 [Raid] - Anilaza
[This can be a raid. It could be a reward for defeating every other universe]

I could think of more, but I doubt we'll get EVERY character from the ToP. Here's more that'd be fun, but not canon.

Team GT [4V4] - GT Goku, GT Vegeta, Uub, Buu
Trump cards - SS4 Goku if anyone in Team GT is near death, SS4 Vegeta if anyone in Team GT is near death, SS4 Gogeta if Goku and Vegeta are near death simultaneously, Majuub if Buu is eliminated, Golden great ape Goku and Vegeta before turning SS4

Team Original Dragon Ball [4V4] - Kid Goku, Arale, Yamcha, Demon King Piccolo
Trump cards - SS Kid Goku if he's the last one standing in Team OG DB, Arale gets back up and punches the arena if you defeat Arale (Destructive event), Giant Namekian Demon King Piccolo if Demon King Piccolo is near death