FighterZ: What Dramatic Scenes would you add to the game?

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

FoolsGil
I Live Here

FighterZ: What Dramatic Scenes would you add to the game?

Post by FoolsGil » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:01 pm

What Dramatic Intros or Finishes would you add to the game if you could? Could be based from anything in the manga, anime, movies, or games, with the character in the game, or who you think will be added,as long as the scene is based on something we've seen from the series.

There's two I can think of two finishes right off the bat. The first one is based on the ending of Piccolo defeating Krillin in the 23rd Budokai. The second is Piccolo using the Hellzone Grenade, but instead of failing against Seventeen, it succeeds against Eighteen. Alternatively if Eighteen wins, Piccolo uses the Hellzone Grenade, Eighteen uses the Barrier, and then Seventeen comes from behind and blasts Piccolo.

Kataphrut
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: FighterZ: What Dramatic Scenes would you add to the game?

Post by Kataphrut » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:40 pm

Funnily enough, my first two ideas involved kill-steals.

Vegeta beating Ginyu on Namek w/Goku down. Vegeta charges at Ginyu, Ginyu attempts the body change, Goku blocks it with the frog.

Blue Vegeta beating Freeza on...I guess Island w/Goku on the team. Vegeta stands over a defeated Freeza ready to blow him up, but Goku flies in and blasts him.

To make up for it, we can also do Goku beating Nappa in Rocky Mountain, where Vegeta kills him. I know we don't have base version of them (and pray we never do) so the scene isn't 100% accurate, but who cares. Trunks can already do his finisher on Golden Freeza.

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:32 am

Since it seems the Super characters really didn't get much love dramatic scene wise:

Hit beats SSB Vegeta: the scene from when Vegeta got eliminated in the U6/U7 tournament.

Goku Black beats SSB Vegeta: they start fighting up in the air, Vegeta seems to be pushing him back, then Goku Black stabs him with the energy blade and he falls to the ground

Hit beats SSB Goku: the scene where Hit kills Goku during the post Goku Black filler arc.

And since I think this would be fun:

18 beats Krillin: it shows Krillin cowering in fear standing before 17 and 18, she walks up, kisses him on the cheek, and flies off with 17.

KBABZ
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KBABZ » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:50 pm

Kataphrut wrote:To make up for it, we can also do Goku beating Nappa in Rocky Mountain, where Vegeta kills him. I know we don't have base version of them (and pray we never do) so the scene isn't 100% accurate, but who cares. Trunks can already do his finisher on Golden Freeza.
Technically we do, they appear in the openings before they go SS, and Goku pops out of it during the default victory screen.

Kataphrut
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Kataphrut » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:01 pm

KBABZ wrote:
Kataphrut wrote:To make up for it, we can also do Goku beating Nappa in Rocky Mountain, where Vegeta kills him. I know we don't have base version of them (and pray we never do) so the scene isn't 100% accurate, but who cares. Trunks can already do his finisher on Golden Freeza.
Technically we do, they appear in the openings before they go SS, and Goku pops out of it during the default victory screen.
I guess, but they're not dressed like their Saiyan Saga equivalents and they fight in Super Saiyan for the whole game. But whatever, it's fine.

Does this game have 18 beating Vegeta and breaking his arm? That seems like a no-brainer.

Also, another Super one I'd like to see would be Blue Goku vs Adult Gohan based on their fight in episode 90. Goku wins, Gohan does the big charge at him, Goku goes Kaioken and downs him. You'd get the followup scene of Goku catching him as he falls, it would be very sweet.

KBABZ
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KBABZ » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:16 pm

Kataphrut wrote:I guess, but they're not dressed like their Saiyan Saga equivalents and they fight in Super Saiyan for the whole game. But whatever, it's fine.
I don't think that specific type of continuity is that important to the game. For example, Goku's outfit is an anachronistic combination of the Buu-era sash with the Namek-era Go symbols.

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:13 pm

If Kid Goku and Tao(or Cyborg Tao) become DLC, the Dramatic Finishes based on how their two fights ended would have to be added.

Another one, Piccolo winning against Yamcha. This finish is based off of Yamcha's defeat in the 23rd Budokai, Piccolo would sub in for Hero/Shen who was being possessed by Kami, and kind of works still because Piccolo and Kami are the same person now.

And yet another one, a deep cut because this one mixes two different scenes. Tao winning against Tenshinhan. Chaozu intends to blow himself up by latching on to Tao like against Nappa, but Tao turns around and uses the Super Dodonpa, and the blast kills Chaozu in the same way that he died against Daimao.

Snart

Post by Snart » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:34 pm

If Kefla and Ultra Instinct Goku ever became DLC for the game, I'd like to see a dramatic scene replicating what happens at the end of Super episode 115 with Goku attaining Ultra Instinct for the 2nd time.
Goku Black Rosé is beautiful

ShadowBardock89
Advanced Regular

Post by ShadowBardock89 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:26 pm

Also Broly's death from Movie 10.

Freeza killing Bardock.
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40715&start=20#p1439892
http://dba.bn-ent.net/character/barduck.html
https://i.imgur.com/86hOk5i.gif