If we got DLC 7 and DLC 8, what content would you want?

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

If we got DLC 7 and DLC 8, what content would you want?

Post by AnimeNation101 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:20 pm

THIS IS FOR DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 BY THE WAY

So usually every other DLC has a new stage and story so to make things realistic, DLC 8 would be the DLC that adds a new stage and possible story extension which DLC 7 has the normal stuff minus the state and story.

DLC 7

Baby Vegeta
Uub (base/Majuub)
Pikkon
Master Roshi (base/max)

DLC 8

Toppo (base/hakaishin)
Bergamo
Lavenda
Basil

STAGE: Tournament of Power Arena (Black) or Zen Exhibition Match

DLC 7 would work as another “missing characters” pack like how DLC 5 was. In my eyes, those are the last 4 characters that I would considering “missing”.

DLC 8 would be for the recent characters like DLC 6 was. Toppo, Bergamo, Lavenda, and Basil would be acceptable because i want the content to go in order and it would be enough characters along with the ones we already have for a Zen Exhibition Match and the Recruitment story. Toppo, Caulifla, Kale, and Kafla would also be acceptable. Dont get me wrong. I would love for them to be in but i feel like XV3 should take it slow and in order. I would only add them because there might be a chance that the first option with just Toppo and the wolves wouldn’t sell as well but yeah, would go with the my DLC 8 roster option.

Stuff like Caulifla, Kale, Kafla, and the main fighter from each participating universe would be characters included in XV3 hopefully.

If this happened, the T.o.P roster we would have by the end would be Jiren, UI Goku, Ranger 17, Toppo, Bergamo, Lavenda, and Basil
Last edited by AnimeNation101 on Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

ShadowBardock89
Advanced Regular

Re: If we got DLC 7 and DLC 8, what content would you want?

Post by ShadowBardock89 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:39 pm

Just to not confuse everyone, the game in question is Xenoverse 2.
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40715&start=20#p1439892
http://dba.bn-ent.net/character/barduck.html
https://i.imgur.com/86hOk5i.gif

Dragon Wukong
Regular

Post by Dragon Wukong » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:41 pm

Eh. I wouldn't want any of the dogs. They were too one-off to be worth it IMO.

I do want Baby Vegeta. Roshi would be hard to work around since he can't fly and hasn't really been shown fighting while on Gamara.

I could see the following characters for DLC.

Toppo (base/GoD)
Pikkon
Kefla
Kale
Caulifla
Ribrianne (put up a decent enough fight and was for some reason one of the "main" faces of the tournament despite lack of popularity. Has a rather varied moveset)
Android 21 (she's rather popular, and DIMPS/ArcSys are already doing a crossover. Not to mention Toriyama said she might become canon if she's popular enough)
Sparkle Blue Vegeta
Baby Vegeta (pretty much the only GT character left that needs to be in the game. Great Ape Baby doesn't really count and isn't playable)
And a very unlikely personal want of mine, Broly God.
Aniraza could potentially be a cool and difficult DLC boss, and one I'd want to see.

I'd like it if Heroes stuff started getting put in too honestly. I want a playable Time Unleashed Chronoa.

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:53 pm

ShadowBardock89 wrote:Just to not confuse everyone, the game in question is Xenoverse 2.
LOL, sorry i forgot. I’ll edit to put that in
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:58 pm

Dragon Wukong wrote:Eh. I wouldn't want any of the dogs. They were too one-off to be worth it IMO.

I do want Baby Vegeta. Roshi would be hard to work around since he can't fly and hasn't really been shown fighting while on Gamara.

I could see the following characters for DLC.

Toppo (base/GoD)
Pikkon
Kefla
Kale
Caulifla
Ribrianne (put up a decent enough fight and was for some reason one of the "main" faces of the tournament despite lack of popularity. Has a rather varied moveset)
Android 21 (she's rather popular, and DIMPS/ArcSys are already doing a crossover. Not to mention Toriyama said she might become canon if she's popular enough)
Sparkle Blue Vegeta
Baby Vegeta (pretty much the only GT character left that needs to be in the game. Great Ape Baby doesn't really count and isn't playable)
And a very unlikely personal want of mine, Broly God.
Aniraza could potentially be a cool and difficult DLC boss, and one I'd want to see.

I'd like it if Heroes stuff started getting put in too honestly. I want a playable Time Unleashed Chronoa.
I agree for Heroes. They’re gonna introduce Fuu in the new Universe Mission Prision Planet Arc this spring. They should do stuff like for XV2 or 3.

I personally see Majin 21 as the best character to be a pre-order bonus for XV3. I hope she is included in some way. Also, Time Unleashed Chronoa is on my wishlist along with Mechikabura is his youthful prime form and Demon God Towa, along with some time breakers.

But where did Toriyama say that 21 would be canon if popular enough? I haven’t heard or seen that anywhere.

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:48 pm

DLC 7

Uub/Majuub
Baby Vegeta
Pikkon
Hatchiyack

DLC 8

Toppo
Kale/Caulifla
Kefla
Ribrianne

ZeroDio
Beyond Newbie

Post by ZeroDio » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:14 pm

DLC 7

Hatchiyack
Super Baby 2 Vegeta
Oceanus Shenron
Pikkon

DLC 8

Majuub
Lavender
Super Garlic Jr
Majin 21

Saving heavy amount of the new characters & New Variations for XV3 (Its base roster & DLC Packs)

ShadowBardock89
Advanced Regular

Post by ShadowBardock89 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:15 am

Outside of characters, maybe figures for Hero Coliseum.
There is a lot of the roster not represented in that mode.
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40715&start=20#p1439892
http://dba.bn-ent.net/character/barduck.html
https://i.imgur.com/86hOk5i.gif