"Dragon Ball Xenoverse 3 cancelled" Debunking this clickbait trash.

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Phozz
Not-So-Newbie

"Dragon Ball Xenoverse 3 cancelled" Debunking this clickbait trash.

Post by Phozz » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:42 pm

So a YouTuber by the name of Perfection uploaded a video that spreads false information and I saw people that actually believed it. I'm here to tell you that this is 100% false. What's up with the lies, man? First someone says that the US isn't receiving the additional costumes for DLC 6 and that was proven wrong quickly and now this? Stop... Why would Bandai Namco cancel the most successful Dragon Ball game series? The Xenoverse series sold over a combined total of 8M copies and Xenoverse 2 is still selling like hotcakes! The Switch version just outsold the PS4 version! Tomoko Iroki (FighterZ producer) already confirmed that there will be more Xenoverse in the future & Xenoverse 2 is still getting support. If the Xenoverse series was getting canceled then we wouldn't have received the extra packs for Xenoverse 2. Please people don't fall for this crap.

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: "Dragon Ball Xenoverse 3 cancelled" Debunking this clickbait trash.

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:35 pm

Clickbait is nothing new with the YouTube Dragonball community. For how long have we seen spoiler videos saying Broly or Bardock appearing in Super, or that Vegito and Jiren would fight the Grand Priest.

I say let them spread the misinformation and we stand to correct them and call them on the bull. Find the reliable sources on Dragonball (namely Herms for spoilers, and Rhyme for gaming) and let the others spread their crap

Phozz
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Phozz » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:12 pm

MKCSTEALTH wrote:Clickbait is nothing new with the YouTube Dragonball community. For how long have we seen spoiler videos saying Broly or Bardock appearing in Super, or that Vegito and Jiren would fight the Grand Priest.

I say let them spread the misinformation and we stand to correct them and call them on the bull. Find the reliable sources on Dragonball (namely Herms for spoilers, and Rhyme for gaming) and let the others spread their crap
Oh trust me I know about the YouTube clickbaiters already, but I just hate to see people fall for the nonsense & I'm way ahead of you with finding reliable resources. I'd say around 10% of the people I'm following on Twitter are in the DB community lol. I can't wait to see clickbait titles like "YAMOSHI IS ACTUALLY BROLY'S UNCLE?!" or "DRAGON BALL SUPER DUPER CONFIRMED AND AIRING TOMORROW?!". I just don't get why people do this. Money, I'm guessing? Yeah, that's probably it.

KBABZ
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KBABZ » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:37 pm

It's clickbait because the game needs to exist first in order for it to be cancelled!

Nightmare Wheel
Beyond Newbie

Post by Nightmare Wheel » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:18 am

"Perfection" is a GameFAQS troll usually called TheAlphaItachi. He's been spreading false information since at least the lead up to Ultimate Tenkaichi. You're better off not listening to a word he says, trust me.

Phozz
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Phozz » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:24 pm

Nightmare Wheel wrote:"Perfection" is a GameFAQS troll usually called TheAlphaItachi. He's been spreading false information since at least the lead up to Ultimate Tenkaichi. You're better off not listening to a word he says, trust me.
Thanks!

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:05 pm

The dragon ball community is one of the biggest in terms of spreading rumors so don't pay attention to them.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:54 pm

There is nothing to really say here. Do not give these people any extra attention. Negative publicity is still publicity. Find creators/critics that you enjoy and value, and support them in any way that you can and feel comfortable doing.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::