Xenoverse 3 Raid Concepts

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Phozz
Not-So-Newbie

Xenoverse 3 Raid Concepts

Post by Phozz » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:53 pm

HIRUDEGARN

Objectives:

- Defeat 1st form Hirudegarn
- Defeat brainwashed Gohan & Tapion
- Defeat brainwashed Vegito & Gotenks
- Defeat 2nd form Hirudegarn

Stage: Earth from an unknown time (The same stage used while fighting Final Form Mira)

Rewards: Hirudegarn in playable giants mode, Tapion's sword (usable weapon), Hero's flute, Earth is in your hands now! (Super Soul)

Hirudegarn's abilities:

- Sweeping fire breath (unblockable & does lingering damage)
- Teleportation (various attacks can be done directly after teleporting)
- Tail grab (can be used in front or behind Hirudegarn)
- Flying attack (2nd form Hirudegarn only)

Notes:

- Using Hero's Flute makes Hirudegarn focus you
- Dragon Fist does additional damage to Hirudegarn
- Hirudegarn's 2nd form also increases his speed, attack, & defense
- If enough damage is done to Hirudegarn's tail with a sword, his tail can be cut off. This prohibits him from using tail grab. This also makes sword users very useful during this raid.

ANILAZA

Objectives:

- Defeat Anilaza
- Defeat winged Anilaza
- Push back winged Anilaza's gigantic ki-blast

Stage: Tournament of power arena

Rewards: Anilaza in playable giants mode, Hit's outfit, Ultra instinct aura, Ultra instinct! (Super Soul)

Anilaza's abilities:

- Hyperspace punch (same as Illusion smash) (unblockable)
- Energy reactor beam
- Flying attack (winged Anilaza only)
- Gigantic ki-blast (winged Anilaza's final attack)

Notes:

- Winged Anilaza has increased speed, attack, & defense
- Attack Anilaza's energy reactor to do increased damage

JANEMBA

Objectives:

- Defeat Janemba
- Defeat 2 random Hell villains
- Defeat 2 more random Hell villains
- Defeat Super Janemba

Stage: Hell

Rewards: Janemba in playable giants mode, Janemba's sword (usable weapon)

Janemba's abilities:

- Illusion smash (same as Hyperspace punch) (unblockable)
- Rapid cannon

Notes:

- Stardust breaker (or Soul punisher) does additional damage to Janemba

desu
Beyond Newbie

Re: Xenoverse 3 Raid Concepts

Post by desu » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:55 pm

Why not make Janemba create clones of himself and having to fight them? He could also create clones of yourself and have them copy your abilities.

A giant Bio-Broly boss fight that involves water would be cool too. You would start fighting the small, brown Bio-Broly and then giant bio Broly in the island stage.

There could be raids where you fight metal coolers non-stop and you can't use items. It would be a coop mission where half of the team fights metal coolers and the other half gets inside the Big gete star to fight droids and destroy metal cooler's core. Until the Core isn't destroyed you don't win.

Which makes me think, they could do a raid with Hatchiyack, have Jim go through diferent forms and deppending of the Spirit bomb does more damage, ir one in your team has to get inside his body and search the right path.

There are a lot of funny things you could do actually.

Phozz
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Phozz » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:44 am

desu wrote:Why not make Janemba create clones of himself and having to fight them? He could also create clones of yourself and have them copy your abilities.

A giant Bio-Broly boss fight that involves water would be cool too. You would start fighting the small, brown Bio-Broly and then giant bio Broly in the island stage.

There could be raids where you fight metal coolers non-stop and you can't use items. It would be a coop mission where half of the team fights metal coolers and the other half gets inside the Big gete star to fight droids and destroy metal cooler's core. Until the Core isn't destroyed you don't win.

Which makes me think, they could do a raid with Hatchiyack, have Jim go through diferent forms and deppending of the Spirit bomb does more damage, ir one in your team has to get inside his body and search the right path.

There are a lot of funny things you could do actually.
GREAT IDEAS! I was just throwing some of my ideas out there so I didn't go in depth too much.

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:39 am

I definitely want to see more giant characters as raid bosses. Specifically:

Giant Lord Slug
Metal Cooler Core
Hirudegarn
Aniraza

Getting fatigued on Great Apes. As for smaller characters, they could add whoever. I'd rather they still be playable *glares at Corrupted Zamasu*

Phozz
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Phozz » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:36 am

MKCSTEALTH wrote:I definitely want to see more giant characters as raid bosses. Specifically:

Giant Lord Slug
Metal Cooler Core
Hirudegarn
Aniraza

Getting fatigued on Great Apes. As for smaller characters, they could add whoever. I'd rather they still be playable *glares at Corrupted Zamasu*
In all honesty, I feel like smaller bosses need a complete rework. Nothing is more annoying than chasing a tiny target around the map while your teammates constantly knock it away

JohnnyCashKami
Temporarily Banned

Post by JohnnyCashKami » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:04 pm

Wish Bandai would rather hire Spike to make Raging Blast 3 because they've pretty much nailed the whole button-mash, behind the shoulder fighting game genre whereas Dimps shines on making 2D fighting games (specifically Budokai/Burst Limit).

The Sonic games by Dimps were really good too, except Sonic 4 Episode 1 but the rest was great.

It just seems like a waste of potential to keep making Xenoverse games when it rarely gets any better than the last installment and they could do so much more if they weren't stuck to developing more Xenoverse stuff.

/imo

sanzo86

Post by sanzo86 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:19 pm

I would hate for the series to end. I enjoy xenoverse. Its not perfect but i get fun from it.

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:23 pm

JohnnyCashKami wrote:Wish Bandai would rather hire Spike to make Raging Blast 3 because they've pretty much nailed the whole button-mash, behind the shoulder fighting game genre whereas Dimps shines on making 2D fighting games (specifically Budokai/Burst Limit).

The Sonic games by Dimps were really good too, except Sonic 4 Episode 1 but the rest was great.

It just seems like a waste of potential to keep making Xenoverse games when it rarely gets any better than the last installment and they could do so much more if they weren't stuck to developing more Xenoverse stuff.

/imo
Xenoverse 2 was a marked improvement over Xenoverse 1. And considering the 2 years of post release content Xenoverse 2 has gotten, I would say Xenoverse 3 has potential to be something great. The biggest thing I feel needs to happen is Bandai needs to listen to the community on what needs to be fixed and what needs to be added (within reason of course). This series desperately needs a fix for its multiplayer, a news board that actually functions, and better announcements for online events.

I also feel adding additional online events, like the Frieza Invasion, would be awesome. Imagine say an Infinite Zamasu invasion that leads to fights agains Goku Black clones and older villains from previous timelines.

Waluigiman
Beyond Newbie

Post by Waluigiman » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:26 pm

MKCSTEALTH wrote:I definitely want to see more giant characters as raid bosses. Specifically:

Giant Lord Slug
Metal Cooler Core
Hirudegarn
Aniraza
Naturon Shenron (Pan absorbed)
Rage Shenron(giant)
Giant Bergamo
Barry Kahn (with Watagash)

And here are more suggestions.