DC Universe Online Customization (Whis and Merged Zamasu)

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Bavarian

DC Universe Online Customization (Whis and Merged Zamasu)

Post by Bavarian » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:54 am

Hi, i don't know if i can post something that is not related directly to a Official Dragon Ball game... If its wrong, feel free to delete the topic.

DCUO is a game that gives you many options to customize your character, then i tried to build a Whis and Merged Zamasu inspired heroes and thats the result:

What you guys think? Thats a game that people love to create dragon ball inspired by heroes and villains... Saiyans are the favorites but you can already see people trying to do another ones like Jiren and Beerus.
Last edited by Bavarian on Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Lightdasher
Not-So-Newbie

Re: DC Universe Online Customization (Whis and Merged Zamasu)

Post by Lightdasher » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:29 pm

I would like to see actually -- I do enjoy the imaginative recreations I've seen DCUO garner -- but there are no view-able images.
"Set a good example, represent what you think the community should be, and just be awesome." -VegettoEX, 2017.

Bavarian

Post by Bavarian » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:46 pm

Lightdasher wrote:I would like to see actually -- I do enjoy the imaginative recreations I've seen DCUO garner -- but there are no view-able images.
I fixed it.

Lightdasher
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Lightdasher » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:12 pm

That you did, and they look nice! I think Whis' recreation is especially true to form. If only you could make the halo for Zamasu, but the glowing wings make for a nice substitute with how shiny they are. (*.)_(*.)
"Set a good example, represent what you think the community should be, and just be awesome." -VegettoEX, 2017.

Logania
Regular

Post by Logania » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:10 pm

Pretty cool. What powers did you choose for them?
"I can't increase my ability through some kind of noisy transformation the way Frost and you Saiyans do. If I wanna become more lethal, I don't have the luxury of cutting corners, I just have to do it the old-fashioned way.

Combat is craft. What matters most is not raw power, but the skill by which you hone it."

Bavarian

Post by Bavarian » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:22 am

Logania wrote:Pretty cool. What powers did you choose for them?
Both are Mental Controllers. Whis obviously with his staff, and Zamasu is a hand blaster more focused on superpowers.

Bavarian

Post by Bavarian » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:22 am

I changed some kits of my Zamasu... Now its more accurate! The picture on the right is his main offensive power, personally i think he looks like that shock used against Goku and Vegeta.

ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular

Post by ZeroNeonix » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:48 am

These are surprisingly accurate. Were some of the devs watching Super when they designed these clothes?