"Dragon Ball Legends" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Draconic
I Live Here

Re: "Dragon Ball Legends" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Draconic » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:34 pm

Good good. More non-Xenoverse characters. Keep 'em coming, Legends!
Check out the videos below, made by yours truly!

Goku vs Beerus BOG/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/kKKnMe

Vegeta vs Freeza ROF/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/MKPepW

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:40 pm

I can only find a summary of the very first bit of the story, would like to know more, can anyone tell me?
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:42 pm

Bulma is great, really. Hoping to get Videl and Chichi as well but i don't want to spent too much CC (already did 2 multi summons and got Bulma twice) since i was also hoping to get Caulifla in case second SP ticket will give me another garbage like Cabba or even Broly Kale

I really regret that i couldn't get Mai because together with Bulma and BeePan they would make the most annoying team in game, spamming with buffs, debuffs and healing. Maybe at least i'll get EX Mai if she's any good.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:18 am

Ok so i was right, Pan is officially getting huge buff lol
In times of Female Warriors being so good this is great news

"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:34 am

My waifu team is not here yet lol

I will need Zangya, Seripa and Android 21 (good) alternatively also Hopp from Universe 9 and/or Sorrel would be good too :P

In my list of character I would love having these female characters:
-Zangya
-Android 21 (good)
-Hopp
-Android 18
-Caulifla
-Bra (GT)
-Seripa
-Sorrel
-Chronoa (Grow up form)
-Sheela
-Haru Haru
-Towa
-Kale
-Heles
-Lunch
-Mai (Super)
-Kamin

And overall we need more new females characters in Dragon Ball too much males we need a balance.
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:11 am

The newest banner has to be one of the worst if not the worst banner of all time.
They gave us only 1 new unit that isn't even that good.
While people got another chance to get Broly, he was still in another banner recently. The same goes for SSJG Goku.
Everyone has Pikkon already with many stars, this is like the 5th or 6th banner he appears in i think.
LSSJ Broly is very outdated unit and hardly ever people use him. He also was in last DBS Broly banner i think.

Can't believe some people actually called female banner a "trap banner" before this one :lol:
I mean we got 3 new really good units + Pan that got huge boost now. And #18 is still pretty good in female team.

ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular

Post by ZeroNeonix » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:44 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote:The newest banner has to be one of the worst if not the worst banner of all time.
They gave us only 1 new unit that isn't even that good.
While people got another chance to get Broly, he was still in another banner recently. The same goes for SSJG Goku.
Everyone has Pikkon already with many stars, this is like the 5th or 6th banner he appears in i think.
LSSJ Broly is very outdated unit and hardly ever people use him. He also was in last DBS Broly banner i think.

Can't believe some people actually called female banner a "trap banner" before this one :lol:
I mean we got 3 new really good units + Pan that got huge boost now. And #18 is still pretty good in female team.
Hey, I finally got both Broly characters because of that, in a single summon. I had to have spent 7000 crystals on the previous Broly banner, with no luck. So I ain't complaining.

Kataphrut
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Kataphrut » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:33 pm

Having the limited time 999 Z power banner is kind of a dodgy move when there's only one new character that benefits from it. It's already a bit of an obvious money ploy, but at least with the last few banners, you'd have three chances to get one.

Also, why is Pikkon on that Broly movie banner? We've all got a million Pikkons. Beerus or Freeza would make more sense. They're actually in the movie, and Beerus has had like one other chance to get him before, and he was a special pull.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:02 am

Still not having much time to complete the challenges in events as I would like it, I think I can say a bit about the new updates:

- I wish they could hold on a little bit with new events as after I completed the new Saiyan arc Vegeta one, I thought I would have time to do the story mode as I need to complete the HARD mode for Part 2 and start Part 3.

- UST #9 was a fine addition as I got SSJ Cabba and Berserker Kale who complement very well with a Super Saiyan team with Bardock boosting everyone in-battle.

- It's cool to have new female characters introduced, Chichi is awesome and I love her moves, Videl is much of the same... But Bulma? Never liked the idea of she being introduced as a fighter and didn't dig much her moves.

- Cool to have SSJG Vegeta to complement with SSJG Goku and Beerus for a future God team that might be ahead with some more new chars.

- Not to cool to have another freaking SP SSJ3 Goku (that has not Super Dragon Fist as a finish move) and Ultimate Gohan is a GRN element? Oh for F's sake... I was expecting him to be RED so I could finally ditch Future Trunks from my Hybrids team, but I guess I'll have to wait a little while... Maybe SSJ3 Gotenks will be a RED.
About Rageta, yea cool to have more SSJ2 chars, but too bad we don't have any with the same abillity was Bardock to boost their stats.

- I'm stuck in three challenges battles, that man... Are so god damn hard. The first one is from the Chocolate Event: I don't freaking believe Videl, Bulma and Chichi together have all these abillites when they're together in-battle, it's tough to beat them, because they all complement very well and also freaking Chichi has two HP bars.

The second one is from the Trunks Legends Road event, it's not that hard as you just need strong BLU element chars, the thing is that both have ridiculous status boosts and freaking two HP bars.

The third one is the worst, from the SCREAM mode Broly event, I can't land a finger on both SSJG Goku and Vegeta with my best chars that is ridiculous, don't how anyone could beat those yet.

I'll probably not be able to finish those in time, but is not like I was having some to try a lot too :lol:
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular

Post by ZeroNeonix » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:35 pm

I like that we finally have an easy way to increase friendship rankings. After three days of using Final Form Frieza in that event, I finally unlocked my second custom move for Shallot. Now I'm working on Super Saiyan Broly (Super).

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:32 pm

ZeroNeonix wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:35 pm I like that we finally have an easy way to increase friendship rankings. After three days of using Final Form Frieza in that event, I finally unlocked my second custom move for Shallot. Now I'm working on Super Saiyan Broly (Super).
Yeah I'll do the same for my character, I'm very happy to see this game growing. 8)

NOW IF COULD HAVE ZAHHA PLAYABLE :evil:

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:07 pm

What version of Android would I need to be able to play this? As I posted in the Dokkan thread, I've just had to get a new tablet, and it's an 8.1. I assume that'd be good enough to play this, but wanted to check and find out for sure.
AniManga Travelogue - Currently Reviewing: Dragon Ball (Z)
Twitter
Switch Friend Code: SW-0745-6427-7791 (let's play some Dragon Ball: The Breakers!)

ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular

Post by ZeroNeonix » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:10 pm

Gyt Kaliba wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:07 pm What version of Android would I need to be able to play this? As I posted in the Dokkan thread, I've just had to get a new tablet, and it's an 8.1. I assume that'd be good enough to play this, but wanted to check and find out for sure.
If it's a new tablet, it's most likely fine. I personally have a Galaxy S8, but I previously used an older phone for the same app.

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:39 pm

Wow the story mode did they just tease SSJ2 For Shallot ? :o

PsionicWarrior

Post by PsionicWarrior » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:50 am

Noah wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:02 am he third one is the worst, from the SCREAM mode Broly event, I can't land a finger on both SSJG Goku and Vegeta with my best chars that is ridiculous, don't how anyone could beat those yet.

I'll probably not be able to finish those in time, but is not like I was having some to try a lot too :lol:
Hey man hopefully I didn't see your post too late you need to bring units with godki for that battle lol

Kataphrut

Post by Kataphrut » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:03 am

The Battle Royale thing they're doing has made it clear that I am not very good at this game in PVP. Part of me wants to complain that I put all this effort into building a cool female warriors team, but then like 90% of the guys I fought just come rolling through with purple SS Broly. Of course the one sparking female I'm missing is Videl so I have to cover for my yellow deficiency with crappy 18, and my two really useful greens, Chi Chi and Mai can barely get any play.

Chi Chi is lowkey my favourite character to use though. It is so worth it to surprise Goku players with just how much damage she can do to them. Kaioken Goku especially might as well be paper mache.

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:14 pm

Upcoming UST will include:
-Super Saiyan Son Goku (GT)
-Super Saiyan Vegeta (GT)
-Hyper Mega Rildo

Probably also HE Trunks (GT) and EX Super Saiyan Trunks (GT) as they were in the same leaks as GT Goku/Vegeta.

Finally something worth my CC :lol:
I'm only afraid who will 5th character be, as 4th character is old BLU Pan like for sure. Maybe Majin Buu or Mr Satan.

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:31 pm

Huge update coming the following hours.

With a lot of things that will come like SSJ2 Shallot :o

I don't have all the detail but also DBS Gogeta transformable into SSJ is coming too. I don't have enough CC :cry:

funrush

Post by funrush » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:54 am

I've been saving up a long time for Vegito, at about 23k CC now. I might spend about 3k on this base form Gogeta, just cause I wanna have a solid Fusions team.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:09 am

It seems the game is still undergoing in maintenance, but for the things I know about this "huge" update:

- I like that there's a new (Super) Broly event and not the same one with another level of difficulty introduced (last time was SCREAM, this one would be DESPAIR)

- But man... Another freaking Legends Road event? I'm getting really worn out from these... I wasn't able to complete the Goku and Trunks ones yet as farming their souls are really slow and they come back with more challenges everytime. Also Rising Broly Battle might back again with updates and I didn't finish the Cell Games event... Oh for F's sake, why introduce a bunch at time?

- I would dig a future update that we could come back to past events without having to wait them to come back. Hopefully they might add that someday.
PsionicWarrior wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:50 am Hey man hopefully I didn't see your post too late you need to bring units with godki for that battle lol
Well, it was a little bit too late! But, thanks for the tip! I might try to clear it on the next time.
sunsetshimmer wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:14 pm Upcoming UST will include:
-Super Saiyan Son Goku (GT)
-Super Saiyan Vegeta (GT)
-Hyper Mega Rildo
Are these confirmed?
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?