"Dragon Ball Legends" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

CTAkuma
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: "Dragon Ball Legends" Official Discussion Thread

Post by CTAkuma » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:36 pm

Draconic wrote:
Noah wrote:Saw that on the news:

Is that what I thinking it means? Or is just a bait? Can't believe we might get Goku Black so soon...

EDIT: OMG, It's true!
Kale and SSJ3 Goku are also coming soon. It's been datamined days ago :D
Why Kale out of all characters, i thought Kefla was more popular

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:54 pm

CTAkuma wrote:
Draconic wrote:
Noah wrote:Saw that on the news:

Is that what I thinking it means? Or is just a bait? Can't believe we might get Goku Black so soon...

EDIT: OMG, It's true!
Kale and SSJ3 Goku are also coming soon. It's been datamined days ago :D
Why Kale out of all characters, i thought Kefla was more popular
Because they get more mileage out of starting with the base form character and working up.
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:04 am

So apparently next banner is Goku SSJ3, Majin Vegeta and Goku Black.
Gonna skip this one. Not really interested in any of them.

One thing that bothers me is why would Goku Black have increased damage against saiyans an hybrid saiyans. This is something Baby Vegeta should have, not him. An while there is no "Mortal" tag in game i'm pretty sure they could do better than that. He just became more Baby-like than ever.
Also, his tags suck. Saiyan and Future. Wtf. Future? He is the only one with this tag and he boosts it. Goku Black is going to be second Pikkon for a while lol.
Him being anti-saiyan should place him in non-saiyan teams, yet he only has synergy with Saiyans and doesn't even add anything by himself :lol: Gj Bandai.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:46 am

sunsetshimmer wrote:So apparently next banner is Goku SSJ3, Majin Vegeta and Goku Black.

One thing that bothers me is why would Goku Black have increased damage against saiyans an hybrid saiyans. This is something Baby Vegeta should have, not him. An while there is no "Mortal" tag in game i'm pretty sure they could do better than that. He just became more Baby-like than ever.
Also, his tags suck. Saiyan and Future. Wtf. Future? He is the only one with this tag and he boosts it. Goku Black is going to be second Pikkon for a while lol.
Him being anti-saiyan should place him in non-saiyan teams, yet he only has synergy with Saiyans and doesn't even add anything by himself :lol: Gj Bandai.
Zamasu sees saiyans as the ultimate insult to gods remember?

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:09 am

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
I remember him seeing mortals overall as barbarians and mostly talking about mortals, not saiyans.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:09 am

sunsetshimmer wrote:So apparently next banner is Goku SSJ3, Majin Vegeta and Goku Black.

One thing that bothers me is why would Goku Black have increased damage against saiyans an hybrid saiyans. This is something Baby Vegeta should have, not him..
Er... Is not like Baby Vegeta couldn't get a similar abillity in the future you know? About the next banner, I'm happy that Majin Vegeta is a RED Element char, but now I wonder if they will introduce SSJ2 Gohan (Adult) and Goku sometime after :think:
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:38 pm

Noah wrote:

One thing that bothers me is why would Goku Black have increased damage against saiyans an hybrid saiyans. This is something Baby Vegeta should have, not him..
Er... Is not like Baby Vegeta couldn't get a similar abillity in the future you know? About the next banner, I'm happy that Majin Vegeta is a RED Element char, but now I wonder if they will introduce SSJ2 Gohan (Adult) and Goku sometime after :think:
True but i'd prefer it to be unique to Baby and him to debut as "saiyan killer" since it fits him more. Even Frieza has just higher damage against Saiyans but not hybrids. I know that Goku Black is newer SP so naturally he will be stronger, but still. This just seems to be a cheap tactic.

Goku Black should be introduced with Zamasu and have ability that boost him when he teams up with Zamasu instead (and vice versa). Or ability that makes him deal higher damage against Goku or Trunks. This is what would fit this character according to what Super has showed us. Maybe they are saving it for SSJ Rose version of him. I mean most people do not really care for base Goku Black that much.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:45 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
I remember him seeing mortals overall as barbarians and mostly talking about mortals, not saiyans.
The anime he brings up about Goku and Saiyans being able to step into the realm of gods being absolutely unforgiveable and goes on another of his monologues about it. I believe he alluded to it around the time GOku beat his ass first time and then brings it up again when he's with Black. I'll check episode numbers but he does say something about their god ki particularly pissing him off

ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular

Post by ZeroNeonix » Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:11 pm

Maybe having an advantage against Super Saiyan God forms would be more fitting, but... Well, those don't exist yet. lol. Goku Black seems fine for now. I'm sure later down the line, we'll get Zamasu, Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black, and Merged Zamasu. Maybe this will become a Black Friday tradition, with a new Black or Zamasu character each year. lol

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:00 pm

Oh gosh, another Step-Up banner... This time I might not be able to go until the end (dealing with the consequences of spending a lot trying to get Gogeta) :yawn:
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:56 pm

Noah wrote:Image

Oh gosh, another Step-Up banner... This time I might not be able to go until the end (dealing with the consequences of spending a lot trying to get Gogeta) :yawn:
You need 4100 crystals in total to complete the banner

Also, you have a 60% chance of getting one of the new characters:
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:03 am

I got SS3 Goku which is pretty nice but I'm gunning for Black or Majin Vegeta. I could use better melee yellow or red characters.
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:24 pm

Kanassa wrote:You need 4100 crystals in total to complete the banner. Also, you have a 60% chance of getting one of the new characters.
That's good, but too bad I have only 3.9k crystals, I probably might need to complete the challenges of the Part 2 chapters that are now available on the hard mode.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Tai Lung

Post by Tai Lung » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:07 pm

I'm pretty good with Goku black
CTAkuma wrote: Why Kale out of all characters, i thought Kefla was more popular
I do not understand the truth either lol
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
sunsetshimmer wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
The anime he brings up about Goku and Saiyans being able to step into the realm of gods being absolutely unforgiveable and goes on another of his monologues about it. I believe he alluded to it around the time GOku beat his ass first time and then brings it up again when he's with Black. I'll check episode numbers but he does say something about their god ki particularly pissing him off
it is supposed that the saiyan that are mortal were creations of the gods, zamasu / black considered an offense that these had a power that surpasses them especially the case of goku

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:07 am

Man, I really happy that I got both Majin Vegeta and SSJ3 Goku on the same consecutive summon, though now I have only 1.3k crystals remaining... I probably should hold on... But something tells me that I should go all out ( damn :D )
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:27 am

I got all the three new characters in one swoop. 8)
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:58 am

Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:I got all the three new characters in one swoop. 8)
A classic example of a double entendre.

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:43 am

Steven Bloodriver wrote:
What is the meaning of a double entendre ???? :eh:
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:07 pm

Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:
Steven Bloodriver wrote:
What is the meaning of a double entendre ???? :eh:
According to the Search Engine known as Google, double entendre is a word or phrase open to two interpretations, one of which is usually risqué or indecent. Such as your previous post.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:23 pm

Man, I've been thinking on the meta recently and gosh with these new characters additions the Saiyan tag has become the most powerful yet, I think the only that could come close to make things balanced would be the Hybrid:

Making Ultimate Gohan a BLU element and SSJ3 Gotenks a RED one, would be definetely great counters to Gogeta and Goku Black. The Regeneration tag also could be worth depending on how will be Super Boo, his absorptions and Kid Boo.

Don't see much coming to the Android tag nor the Freeza Force, but the game can always improve on these ones.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs