"Dragon Ball Legends" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: "Dragon Ball Legends" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Kanassa » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:57 am

Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:
Kanassa wrote:
Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:Is there an easy way to farm for boost your character I can't promot characters I'm stuck at level 600.

And in my fight with Frieza I saw how my victory was on a short hand :oops:
Click on the boost panel, it'll show you what you need to get with a 'How to get these' button where it will link to missions that offer what you need as a reward (Recommend finishing the challenges on these missions so you can use skip tickets.)

Also, as an aside, to get past 1000, you need two Super Soul 3's per character. At the moment, it seems the only way to gain these Super Souls is in the exchange shop
What the skip tickets do ?
You get the rewards of a mission without goign through the mission at the cost of 1 energy and a skip ticket
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:16 am

Amount of events in this game overwhelm me. I don't have time nor will to do them all.
I have over 500 skip tickets, they are useless because you pretty much always have reason to play missions for some events.
Also, you have to finish all challenges to use skip tickets which makes them even more useless because i mostly don't care for challenges.
They added small exp for them in new update but it's still not worth it.

I don't even know when will i play story mode lol, too much other things to do in game.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:19 am

sunsetshimmer wrote:Amount of events in this game overwhelm me. I don't have time nor will to do them all.
I have over 500 skip tickets, they are useless because you pretty much always have reason to play missions for some events.
Also, you have to finish all challenges to use skip tickets which makes them even more useless because i mostly don't care for challenges.
They added small exp for them in new update but it's still not worth it.

I don't even know when will i play story mode lol, too much other things to do in game.
I had about 1500 crystals given to me upon logging in because I already completed most of the Shallot event quests leading up to the event :D
Skip tickets are pretty damn useful. A lot of events have 'Complete this 'x' times' which work with skip tickets, plus using skip tickets nets you rewards that you use to power up your character. They make RNG feel more convenient since you don't have to waste five extra minutes.

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D

ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular

Post by ZeroNeonix » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:26 am

Kanassa wrote:
Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:Is there an easy way to farm for boost your character I can't promot characters I'm stuck at level 600.

Click on the boost panel, it'll show you what you need to get with a 'How to get these' button where it will link to missions that offer what you need as a reward (Recommend finishing the challenges on these missions so you can use skip tickets.)

Also, as an aside, to get past 1000, you need two Super Soul 3's per character. At the moment, it seems the only way to gain these Super Souls is in the exchange shop
Do you have Part 2 of the story yet in the UK? You can get the Super Soul 3's from them. Also, there are new missions which grant Super Soul 3's for finishing certain chapters 5 times. That's how I got mine, since the drop rate for the Super Souls seems really low.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:29 am

ZeroNeonix wrote:
Kanassa wrote:

Do you have Part 2 of the story yet in the UK? You can get the Super Soul 3's from them. Also, there are new missions which grant Super Soul 3's for finishing certain chapters 5 times. That's how I got mine, since the drop rate for the Super Souls seems really low.
Yeah, realized that later, turns out legends does not tell you where you can get them until you've done the mission once. At least I have my team all up now :(
Maybe now I can finally beat that punk Raditz and get me that Shallot Z-Power

Kanassa wrote:

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:16 pm

For a second I though that was Ultimate Gohan :lol:

Also compared to the previous Raditz event these Android 19 missions were a piece of cake
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:19 am

Also, probably obvious, but I'm guessing that, since Shallot is a Hero Character, we'll get an Extreme version of him when he turns into a Super Saiyan and a Sparking version of whatever other transformation he get.

Kanassa wrote:

ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular

Post by ZeroNeonix » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:35 pm

Kanassa wrote:Also, probably obvious, but I'm guessing that, since Shallot is a Hero Character, we'll get an Extreme version of him when he turns into a Super Saiyan and a Sparking version of whatever other transformation he get.
I was thinking the same. The Extreme version will probably be his yellow eyed form. Sparking will be either Super Saiyan or Legendary Super Saiyan (or Berserker/Full Power/whatever it's being called now).

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:12 pm

About the Second Part story:
[spoiler]It seems they only released one book with twelve missions, nothing much different than fighting minions, but this time Tullece shows up and kidnaps Bulma, Freeza show ups too just for we to know that he's not involved with the previous act and Shallot has to join forces with him to discover what is all that about. It seems promising.[/spoiler]

Also that might be the first time I have all missions cleared in this game, until you know... They might add a hard mode to the Part 2 missions.
Kanassa wrote:Also, probably obvious, but I'm guessing that, since Shallot is a Hero Character, we'll get an Extreme version of him when he turns into a Super Saiyan and a Sparking version of whatever other transformation he get.
Shallot as a Super Saiyan would look dope also I can't wait for the day when they will reveal SSJ2 Gohan as a SP character :D

[spoiler]Image
Oh my, I got Imperfect Cell! Didn't know he was available yet![/spoiler]
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

emperior
I Live Here

Post by emperior » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:03 am

I hope they will release a new book every week now! I really want to see how the story unfolds and of course I want my Shallot to become viable online with some upgrades.

They are also going through Z arcs with the new summons, so I think the next “important” characters will be 2nd form Cell, Super Vegeta, Super Trunks, Kamiccolo and 16.
Then afterwards they will release Perfect Cell, SS2 Gohan, FPSS Goku/Gohan, Cell Juniors.
That’s my prediction, I have no idea about the rarities though. Of course there will also be some other characters like Yamcha, Tenshinan, Mr Satan...
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

What I consider canonical

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:35 am

emperior wrote:I hope they will release a new book every week now! I really want to see how the story unfolds and of course I want my Shallot to become viable online with some upgrades.

They are also going through Z arcs with the new summons, so I think the next “important” characters will be 2nd form Cell, Super Vegeta, Super Trunks, Kamiccolo and 16.
Then afterwards they will release Perfect Cell, SS2 Gohan, FPSS Goku/Gohan, Cell Juniors.
That’s my prediction, I have no idea about the rarities though. Of course there will also be some other characters like Yamcha, Tenshinan, Mr Satan...
We also have movie summons and possiably some Super characters in between that as well. We already know, from the announcement trailer, that we're getting Bardock and Zamasu at some point

Kanassa wrote:

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:57 am

Leveling up characters is so boring that i still didn't change my PVP team since game release.

Now they raised level cap again.

What is the fastest way to level up? I didn't do hard missions.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:07 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote:Leveling up characters is so boring that i still didn't change my PVP team since game release.

Now they raised level cap again.

What is the fastest way to level up? I didn't do hard missions.
Bonus XP mission for Five Energy.

Kanassa wrote:

Dragon Ball Gus
Advanced Regular

Post by Dragon Ball Gus » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:09 pm

Kanassa wrote:
emperior wrote:I hope they will release a new book every week now! I really want to see how the story unfolds and of course I want my Shallot to become viable online with some upgrades.

We also have movie summons and possiably some Super characters in between that as well. We already know, from the announcement trailer, that we're getting Bardock and Zamasu at some point
What announcement trailer?
Caulifla best girl! :)

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:42 pm

Dragon Ball Gus wrote:
Kanassa wrote:

When Legends was first announced

Kanassa wrote:

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:48 pm

Dragon Ball Gus wrote:
Kanassa wrote:

Game intro already shows some characters like kid Goku, King Piccolo, Bardock, Omega Shenron and Zamasu

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:11 am

Well since the recent update I think it's more easier to level boost your characters and to summons characters. Speaking of characters here is the list of missing characters that I have in my list.
:My missing Sparking are:
Kid Gohan Sparking DBL01-36S
Piccolo Sparking DBL01-07S
Son Goku Sparking DBL01-03S
Ginyu Sparking DBL01-44S
Frieza Final Form Sparking DBL01-41S
Mirai Super Saiyan Trunks Sparking DBL02-02S
Kuririn Sparking DBL03-03S
Android 17 Sparking DBL03-05S
SSJL Broly Sparking DB01-35S
Cooler Sparking DBL02-15S
Tullece Sparking DBL02-13S
Son Goku Sparking DBL02-11S
:My missing Extreme are:
Piccolo Nail Gattai Extreme DBL01-37E
Android 20/Gero Extreme DBL02-09E
Mirai Trunks Extreme DBL02-03E
Vegeta Extreme DBL03-04E
:And my missing Hero are:
Frost Final Form Hero DBL01-47-H
Jaco Hero DBL02-05H
Do you think I will be able to get them all in the foreseable future ? And what are your currently missing characters ?
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:38 am

Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:Do you think I will be able to get them all in the foreseable future ? And what are your currently missing characters ?
They will be summonable again at one point, that's how this types of games work.

Sparking Frieza
Sparking Turles
Sparking 17
Sparking 18
Extreme Gero
Extreme Vegeta
Extreme Imperfect Cell
Extreme 18
Extreme Saiyan Arc Vegeta
Hero 19
Hero Jaco
Hero Goku

Kanassa wrote:

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:10 am

I'm aiming for SP #18 right now.
If i won't get her from daily summons or free SP tickets i will just do some multis on the last day.

I got #17 but i don't care about him.

SP Pan and SP #18 boost each other with strike attack and EX #18 boost them with health increase so she's perfect for bench.

Although i'm not sure if #18 is worth replacing over Pikkon who has 2 strike art cards (#18 has two blast cards...)

ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular

Post by ZeroNeonix » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:39 pm

I spent at least 3,000 Chrono Crystals (not counting daily discounts I used) on the movie characters summon and didn't get a single Sparking character. All I got was one EX Turles. I've been having crap luck on summons lately.