"Dragon Ball Legends" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Re: "Dragon Ball Legends" Official Discussion Thread

Post by sunsetshimmer » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:56 pm

Noah wrote:
sunsetshimmer wrote:It's actually cool that her EX version lacks jacket. I wish they did something like this with Pan. Her HERO version could be without bandana on head. I also hope they will add #18 with her later outfit from Cell saga which is my favourite one.
Still kinda weird that they got her outfit wrong:

EX #18 should be like this:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Not just her Android arc outfit without jacket like you noted.

Also I agree that would be a good idea to have characters with different outfits (HE, EX and SP) I got SP Piccolo this week and I thought he had his complete outfit, but is just him without weights like every Piccolo.

Enable customize to other characters than Shallot would be a good one too.
Well this is her Buu saga outfit that's probably why she doesn't have it (yet).
Banner is based on Cell saga. I think her EX version should have the second outfit but maybe there will be another #18 soon, like HERO.
I hope to see more and more outfits of her, like her GT outfit or RoF.

Also, i REALLY want this to happen:

"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:10 am

So I finished part 1 of chapter 2 not much learned there. But at least I have Shallot going level 1,500 which is nice.

I have just to beat Goku level 800 without being touch in the last episode of chapter 1. And It's not so easy.
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

shadowfox87
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowfox87 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:18 am

Well due to this ticket thing of getting a sparking, I was able to do it 3 times, and all three times I get a SSJ Vegeta...
DBS Manga vs Anime Differences: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=42062
Timelines Explanation: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=42105
Log Power Scaling: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40610
Science of Ultra Instinct: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40707

ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular

Post by ZeroNeonix » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:51 am

shadowfox87 wrote:Well due to this ticket thing of getting a sparking, I was able to do it 3 times, and all three times I get a SSJ Vegeta...
That's funny. I keep hoping for a Super Vegeta, and I still haven't got one. lol

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:41 pm

The characters I seek are

Frieza form final sparking, Cell Saga #17 Sparking and Kyabe Extreme. Aside from the shop does there is a good easy way to win time cristal ?

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:53 pm

Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:The characters I seek are

Frieza form final sparking, Cell Saga #17 Sparking and Kyabe Extreme. Aside from the shop does there is a good easy way to win time cristal ?
Event quests and challenges
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:09 pm

shadowfox87 wrote:Well due to this ticket thing of getting a sparking, I was able to do it 3 times, and all three times I get a SSJ Vegeta...
That happens to me too but instead of Vegeta I get SP Kid Gohan (already have him with 6 Limit Breaker stars because of that) :lol:

About the subject: do these friendship points serves for Limit Break as well?
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular

Post by ZeroNeonix » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:34 pm

Noah wrote:
That happens to me too but instead of Vegeta I get SP Kid Gohan (already have him with 6 Limit Breaker stars because of that) :lol:

About the subject: do these friendship points serves for Limit Break as well?
As far as I know, friendship points are just used to open custimization options for Shallot. But they haven't fully implemented that stuff yet.

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:34 am

Kanassa wrote:
Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:The characters I seek are

Event quests and challenges
Thanks for the tip.

I have an idea for a new card who can enhance the game mechanics and dynamism, a change battlefield card.

The card ability will be to change battlefield with a quick animation scene where you see your character doing a combo, the change will be random so you can end up on ground or in the sky or even in the stratosphere. Also this card would allow to change the environment from rocky battlefield to forest battlefield.

As for my three six members team, in the end I think it will be like follow:

(1) Shallot, Kanba, Frost, Number 21 (Good), Hatchiyack, Bebi (adult body)
(2) Goku, Vegeta, (New) Broly, Ledgic, Paikuhan, Hit
(3) Caulifla, Kale, Jiren, Ozotto, Mira, Janemba

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:39 am

How about blue skin girl team someday?
-Towa
-Oceanus Shenron
-Zangya
-Princess Snake
-Mamba
-Vados
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:05 am

How about a “Legendary Super Saiyan” team

Broly
SSJ Bardock
Yamoshi
Broly (Super)
Kale
Broly God

Or a “Video game OC” team

Fu or Mechikabura
Mira or Towa or Demigra
Cumber
Shallot
Android 21
Ozotto
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

MCDaveG
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by MCDaveG » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:08 am

Man, the first part of the story was kind of a novelty even with Saibaimen and lot of Raditz, but the second part is really boring hell to go trough.
I enjoy collecting the characters... I desperately need only Final Freeza from the Emperor pack, but all I get is Ginyu and Saibaimen... since the first pack got out.
I have all from the Android pack except for Cell arc Yamcha, but he is probably damn rare as nobody has him in PvP and I can never get rare characters like Broly, Cooler, Movie Goku and now Bardock and Freeza.

I can not really imagine anyone to pay as much money as for FighterZ pass, to get only 1000 crystals and then get this s**t outcome out of summoning.
Talk about legendary Japanese/cell phone RNG in action :D
I think that people in PvP who have these with many stars were just extremely lucky, or their parents are working part time jobs now and thinking about sending them to some orthodox religious internate after their bank acounts were pumped out on crystals :lol:

The game is fun to play tough on my trip to and out of work in public transit :)
FighterZ: Funky_Strudel
PS4: Dynamixx88

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:47 am

I tried something interesting with the Rising Rush

I've put Yamcha Extreme, Paikuhan Sparking and Shallot and I think the Rising Rush becomes more dynamic than the casual ki blast band.

First I launch the Rising Rush with Shallot who do his usual combo then Yamcha break in and do his Roga Fu Fu Ken followed by Paikuhan Flaming Kick to end with an Wild Canon from Shallot part.

And speaking of Shallot I leveled up all his stats everything is at 100% except Master class because I need to promote him to higher level which I presume is where he will get Super Saiyan.

Edit:
MCDaveG wrote:I can not really imagine anyone to pay as much money as for FighterZ pass, to get only 1000 crystals and then get this s**t outcome out of summoning.
I think that people in PvP who have these with many stars were just extremely lucky, or their parents are working part time jobs now and thinking about sending them to some orthodox religious internate after their bank acounts were pumped out on crystals
This raise a question to me does we win characters when we reach certain level ? For exemple does the level 40 = a certain character or it's still Vegeta ?

MCDaveG
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by MCDaveG » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:30 am

Bebi Hatchiyack wrote: Edit:
MCDaveG wrote:I can not really imagine anyone to pay as much money as for FighterZ pass, to get only 1000 crystals and then get this s**t outcome out of summoning.
I think that people in PvP who have these with many stars were just extremely lucky, or their parents are working part time jobs now and thinking about sending them to some orthodox religious internate after their bank acounts were pumped out on crystals
This raise a question to me does we win characters when we reach certain level ? For exemple does the level 40 = a certain character or it's still Vegeta ?
Well, do not get your hopes up, it is just the Saiyan Arc Piccolo on higher levels. I am level 55 and you get like 10 or 20 Z powers for him if I remember that right, next one on level 60.
FighterZ: Funky_Strudel
PS4: Dynamixx88

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:15 pm

When I thought we were going to get a new Book this week, it was just a new event this time with Nappa.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:12 am

Looks like Perfect Cell is coming along with instant transmission kamehameha Goku SSJ full power. And yes I need a new book too.

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:38 am

It's annoying that there are no more Support SP units.
The only one is Pan. We need more than that.

I prefer to play Support + Melee/Blast + Defense team.
Most all-damage teams in PvP get trashed by me because they are fragile.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:34 pm

Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:Looks like Perfect Cell is coming along with instant transmission kamehameha Goku SSJ full power. And yes I need a new book too.
Cool! Do you have the source? I can already picture 2nd Form Cell being an EX character.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:38 am

Noah wrote:
Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:Looks like Perfect Cell is coming along with instant transmission kamehameha Goku SSJ full power. And yes I need a new book too.
Cool! Do you have the source? I can already picture 2nd Form Cell being an EX character.
Here is the source:
https://twitter.com/GovetaXV/status/1030654999934586880

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:33 pm

Amazing! But I cannot fail to notice that with this new one we gonna have now freaking FOUR SP SSJ Goku characters!

[spoiler]Image
Image (Story)[/spoiler]

I'm starting to think that it would hurt to them make an SSJ be an EX char or less yet a HE one. Also both Namek and Android arc SSJ Goku has Instant Kamehameha as their finishing move, so what the point of having another with the same finishing move? :eh:
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs