"Dragon Ball Legends" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Re: "Dragon Ball Legends" Official Discussion Thread

Post by ekrolo2 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:59 pm

Kaiza_Toshiyuki wrote:I just love that spicy ssj 2 teen gohan
Haven't gotten him yet but I gotta say, I'm loving the crap out of GRN SP Piccolo, a tank/cleric with pretty decent damage for melee and ranged attacks? Hell yeah.
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):

Kaiza_Toshiyuki
Temporarily Banned

Post by Kaiza_Toshiyuki » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:16 pm

ekrolo2 wrote:
Kaiza_Toshiyuki wrote:I just love that spicy ssj 2 teen gohan
Haven't gotten him yet but I gotta say, I'm loving the crap out of GRN SP Piccolo, a tank/cleric with pretty decent damage for melee and ranged attacks? Hell yeah.
Same. He´s the lead for my mono green team

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:47 am

Not sure if the Vegeta from the new event is any good as a character but man are the challenges & missions good for racking up some pretty sizable resources.
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:10 am

ekrolo2 wrote: I'm loving the crap out of GRN SP Piccolo, a tank/cleric with pretty decent damage for melee and ranged attacks? Hell yeah.
I'm always in doubt of which one should be my GRN lead: SP Piccolo or SP Super Trunks :think:
ekrolo2 wrote:Not sure if the Vegeta from the new event is any good as a character but man are the challenges & missions good for racking up some pretty sizable resources.
Andwe can never dimiss the opportunity to get more crystals :)
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:18 pm

Goten and Trunks, I think it says that they have a passive connection to other Halfling Saiyans
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:09 pm

Noah wrote:
ekrolo2 wrote: I'm loving the crap out of GRN SP Piccolo, a tank/cleric with pretty decent damage for melee and ranged attacks? Hell yeah.
I'm always in doubt of which one should be my GRN lead: SP Piccolo or SP Super Trunks :think:
I like the teleporting GRN SP Goku, mostly because his cover change and super move can really fuck with people.

ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular

Post by ZeroNeonix » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:24 pm

Not sure if they fixed this yet, but I noticed when characters with short ranged Special Moves used the Rising Rush, it'd show the "missed" text during the attack animation that used the Special Move. It didn't affect the damage, but it seemed to be acting as if the player were actually using the Special Move and was out of range.

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:48 am

Did anyone beat Ex-6 Vegeta yet? I've tried a couple of times and to say my ass got kicked is an understatement.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:04 am

ekrolo2 wrote:Did anyone beat Ex-6 Vegeta yet? I've tried a couple of times and to say my ass got kicked is an understatement.
Yeah, after he matched my rising rush cards 3 times...

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:06 am

Kanassa wrote:Goten and Trunks, I think it says that they have a passive connection to other Halfling Saiyans
And I thought they would be the first non SP SSJ chars, also no #16 nor Kamiccolo yet? :think:
ekrolo2 wrote:Did anyone beat Ex-6 Vegeta yet? I've tried a couple of times and to say my ass got kicked is an understatement.
You need to have at least two BLU chars at level 1500 or a trio that has not the color advantage to Vegeta.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:15 am

Noah wrote:
Kanassa wrote:Goten and Trunks, I think it says that they have a passive connection to other Halfling Saiyans
And I thought they would be the first non SP SSJ chars, also no #16 nor Kamiccolo yet? :think:
You need to have at least two BLU chars at level 1500 or a trio that has not the color advantage to Vegeta.
Yeah, I realized that. I'm probably gonna use BLU Raditz and BLUE Ex Goku for that, although, I'd kill to get my hands on that new SP BLU SS Goku, I've faced him a couple of times in PVP and almost lost just because of him there.

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:21 am

I expect nothing less from the prince of all...2.75 Saiyans. 8)
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular

Post by ZeroNeonix » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:31 am

Yeah, that level 1500 Vegeta is complete BS. I used fully upgraded level 1500 Blue characters, and they barely did any damage to him.

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:34 am

ZeroNeonix wrote:
Yeah, that level 1500 Vegeta is complete BS. I used fully upgraded level 1500 Blue characters, and they barely did any damage to him.
IKR, is it even possible to GET the recommended PL to fight him, anyway?

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:56 am

I beated him on first try using Pan (BLU), SSJ Goku (BLU) and SSJ Vegeta (RED)
Vegeta was only lvl 1000, Pan nad Goku were 1500.

Was pretty hard but managed to do it on first try.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:05 pm

HOw is Frieza compared to other Sparking Yellow characters? SO far I have him, Paikauhn, Gohan and Goku.

Kanassa wrote:

MCDaveG
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by MCDaveG » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:30 pm

So I have fell for that Legendary Saiyan bait which ends in one day. I have bought crystals for little money and thought that there are only those Sparking characters advertised and got Extreme Yamcha and Hero Freeza... Jeez :roll:
The game is pretty good in RNG but getting rare characters is hard, tough almost everyone I play against in PVP has them. It is pointless to throw money on this game :)
FighterZ: Funky_Strudel
PS4: Dynamixx88

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:16 pm

MCDaveG wrote:So I have fell for that Legendary Saiyan bait which ends in one day. I have bought crystals for little money and thought that there are only those Sparking characters advertised and got Extreme Yamcha and Hero Freeza... Jeez :roll:
The game is pretty good in RNG but getting rare characters is hard, tough almost everyone I play against in PVP has them. It is pointless to throw money on this game :)
I've done the Gohan consecutive summon 4 times with no sparking...

Kanassa wrote:

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:42 pm

Kanassa wrote:
MCDaveG wrote:So I have fell for that Legendary Saiyan bait which ends in one day. I have bought crystals for little money and thought that there are only those Sparking characters advertised and got Extreme Yamcha and Hero Freeza... Jeez :roll:
I've done the Gohan consecutive summon 4 times with no sparking...
I lucked out and got SP YLW Vegeta from it but yeah, if you're gonna advertise a summon event as giving you more high-level characters, maybe not throw in the fodder into the mix? Maybe raise the price of purchase to like 500 crystals or something so not everyone can just nap an SP or quality EX to compensate it.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:41 pm

Kanassa wrote:How is Frieza compared to other Sparking Yellow characters? SO far I have him, Paikauhn, Gohan and Goku.
Well, with the addition of Super Saiyan Kid Trunks as the new SP YEL char, so far based on stats the list is:

1. SSJ Trunks (Kid)
2. Super Vegeta
3. SSJ Goku
4. Android #18
5. Gohan (Kid)
6. Final Form Freeza
7. Paikuhan
Noah wrote:And I thought they would be the first non SP SSJ chars, also no #16 nor Kamiccolo yet?
Oh and just because I've mentioned!
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs