What would Xenoverse 3 need to be better than previews 3D DB games?

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Logania
Regular

Re: What would Xenoverse 3 need to be better than previews 3D DB games?

Post by Logania » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:18 pm

Just make the game not so damn ugly. Stiff animations, weird faces and facial animation, most beams and other attacks don't really pop or have a good feeling of damage when hit.

And for the love of god, make the transistions of characters coming in/out and other things in missions not just the same animation every time, put some variations in there. It feels so lazy (like when 3 characters get revived for a PQ and they cut away to each character getting up the exact same way, back to back and make the game go to an awkward halt) they need to make it flow naturally, maybe showing them get up as a scene on the side while playing can let it go better.
"I can't increase my ability through some kind of noisy transformation the way Frost and you Saiyans do. If I wanna become more lethal, I don't have the luxury of cutting corners, I just have to do it the old-fashioned way.

Combat is craft. What matters most is not raw power, but the skill by which you hone it."