Possible Xenoverse 3 Story line

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Possible Xenoverse 3 Story line

Post by AnimeNation101 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:57 pm

As of now, the world of XV is left with Dabura, Mira, Towa, and Demigra dead, with Fu roaming about. Fu isn't evil or good but is someone who does things for himself. According to his bio on wiki, he will slowly unlock more of his power as he grows and him meeting Mira has a big influence of him. As of now, it seems as if he hasn’t;t met Mira yet and has no plan to bring Mira and Towa back but...

What if for XV3, he stages a HUGE experience that which involves bringing back his dead parents, other villains, and maybe even some of the original characters from other video games like Majin 21, Zahha, Shallot, the Hooded Man, the unknown saiyan from the Prison Planet, etc. We know that Bandai loves to cross advertise any DBLegends, DBHeroes, and XV are all owned by Dimps so using the characters for more than one of their games should be easier. Plus, Fu is the perfect character for the job since he is known to have the power to bring characters from other timelines and they could treat each video game as a timeline.

And in. Bringing back his parents, meeting Mira has an influence on him causing him to become more power hungery and itching for a fight like a warrior instead of acting more like a scientist like Towa.
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

TheDevilsCorpse

Re: Possible Xenoverse 3 Story line

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:28 pm

I'd personally love more crossover content with original characters from the games, but don't expect any of the ones used as big marketing pushes (#21, Shallot, Fu, etc) to appear outside their own games. Whatever their reasoning is for keeping them as sales drivers for individual titles, the only place you're likely to see the characters themselves all join together is in Heroes.
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:19 pm

TheDevilsCorpse wrote:I'd personally love more crossover content with original characters from the games, but don't expect any of the ones used as big marketing pushes (#21, Shallot, Fu, etc) to appear outside their own games. Whatever their reasoning is for keeping them as sales drivers for individual titles, the only place you're likely to see the characters themselves all join together is in Heroes.
XV2 adding Android 21’s clothes for Cacs and FighterZ adding a Chronoa avatar for the hub world has given me a little hope.
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:59 pm

I think it's more likely we just get a small batch of new characters, potentially designed by Toriyama.

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:20 pm

ArchedThunder wrote:I think it's more likely we just get a small batch of new characters, potentially designed by Toriyama.
With how Toriyama’s been designing for FighterZ and DBLegends, its surprised me that he hasn’t really created any original characters just for XV yet. If you were right, I’d expect some designs for important time patroller allies and some designs for new time breaker villains. Although i still do hope they use some characters from SDBHeroes.

Dragon Ball Gus
Advanced Regular

Post by Dragon Ball Gus » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:48 pm

Do you think this possible storyline will (finally!) involve OG Dragon Ball?
Caulifla best girl! :)

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:59 pm

Dragon Ball Gus wrote:Do you think this possible storyline will (finally!) involve OG Dragon Ball?
With how DBL has added Dragon Ball characters and Dimps made DBL and how its been shown that DBL characters can be easily transferred into XV2, I think its safe to say that they'll Use their DBL character assets and implement them into XV3. And since it was said that they’re aiming for every character to be in DBL, i see a lot of potential characters that can be added to XV3.

General Tao and Pikkon are already in DBL so i expect them in XV3.

shadowfox87
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowfox87 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:56 pm

Given that XV1 and 2 were just the Dark Demon Realm and Demigra sagas, XV3 will most likely be the Dark Empire Saga with Mechikabura being the main antagonist.
DBS Manga vs Anime Differences: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=42062
Timelines Explanation: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=42105
Log Power Scaling: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40610
Science of Ultra Instinct: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40707

ZeroDio
Beyond Newbie

Post by ZeroDio » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:12 pm

If mechikabura & the dark dragonballs come into the xenoverse games

We maybe get 1 of 3 things

- collecting them after defeating those each ball possesses

- Xeno Shadow Dragons