Dragon Ball: FighterZ Season 2 DLC Wishlist?

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Re: Dragon Ball: FighterZ Season 2 DLC Wishlist?

Post by Hellspawn28 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:00 pm

FoolsGil wrote:Dramatic Finishers
Gero losing to Super Saiyan Vegeta: Variation of 19's death by Big Bang Attack
They would have #18 and #17 kill Gero for #18's dramatic finisher if they add Gero as DLC.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:54 pm

ShadowBardock89 wrote:
ricky84 wrote:
supersaiyanZero wrote:I don't understand why a small margin of people are including characters like Lunch/Bulma/Chi-Chi in their list. Really doesn't fit the game at all and their only argument is usually "well, girls need equal representation too!" Don't get me wrong, there's a time and place for that, but to spout some PC stuff like that about a game that is primarily based on (we're talking about Z here) dudes flying around beating the shit out of each other seems absolutely ridiculous. I wouldn't mind 18 or Videl (and we have 18) but to shoehorn female characters just for the sake of some misguided snowflake ideology (at least concerning "equal representation in Dragonball") seems absolutely ridiculous. At that point, the Turtle from Master Roshi's island seems like a good character. Hell, let's make the Tree in the Turles movie a character as well.
I actually agree. I've said it before and I'll say it again. The only female characters that have any business being in DBFZ (that aren't already in the game) are Caulifla, Towa, Kale, Pan, Kefla, Zangya, Chronoa and arguably Videl.
Ribrianne also gets a mention in that category.
You sit in the timeout chair for even bringing up Ribrianne.

Ironically ricky84 mentioned Zangya and Choronoa when they're arguably the worst candidates.
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

ShadowBardock89
Advanced Regular

Post by ShadowBardock89 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:08 pm

DBZAOTA482 wrote:
ShadowBardock89 wrote:
ricky84 wrote:
I actually agree. I've said it before and I'll say it again. The only female characters that have any business being in DBFZ (that aren't already in the game) are Caulifla, Towa, Kale, Pan, Kefla, Zangya, Chronoa and arguably Videl.

What timeout chair? :twisted:
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40715&start=20#p1439892
http://dba.bn-ent.net/character/barduck.html
https://i.imgur.com/86hOk5i.gif

ricky84
Banned Alternate Account

Post by ricky84 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:35 pm

DBZAOTA482 wrote:
ShadowBardock89 wrote:
ricky84 wrote:

Ironically ricky84 mentioned Zangya and Choronoa when they're arguably the worst candidates.
Zangya is actually even more popular than Bojack himself (which is why she got to appear in Butoden 2, the Tenkaichi games and Raging Blast). Super Dragonball Heroes give Chronoa a lot of cool abilities in her Merged Zamasu-esqe adult form.
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:02 am

ricky84 wrote:
DBZAOTA482 wrote:
ShadowBardock89 wrote:

Zangya is actually even more popular than Bojack himself (which is why she got to appear in Butoden 2, the Tenkaichi games and Raging Blast). Super Dragonball Heroes give Chronoa a lot of cool abilities in her Merged Zamasu-esqe adult form.
Zangya was a one-off henchman that barely had a minute of fighting and it's mostly just her ganging up on the Z-Warriors. The only things notable about her is that she's female and was killed by her own boss.

She's a picture-perfect example of a character that people only vouch for because she has a vagina as the other guy was talking about.

BTW She's not even in XV while Bajock has been added in as DLC for the 2nd game. Her inclusion is generally just there to fill in roster space.
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

supersaiyanZero
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by supersaiyanZero » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:05 am

ShadowBardock89 wrote:
ricky84 wrote:
supersaiyanZero wrote:I don't understand why a small margin of people are including characters like Lunch/Bulma/Chi-Chi in their list. Really doesn't fit the game at all and their only argument is usually "well, girls need equal representation too!" Don't get me wrong, there's a time and place for that, but to spout some PC stuff like that about a game that is primarily based on (we're talking about Z here) dudes flying around beating the shit out of each other seems absolutely ridiculous. I wouldn't mind 18 or Videl (and we have 18) but to shoehorn female characters just for the sake of some misguided snowflake ideology (at least concerning "equal representation in Dragonball") seems absolutely ridiculous. At that point, the Turtle from Master Roshi's island seems like a good character. Hell, let's make the Tree in the Turles movie a character as well.
Please, if we're going to get joke characters at least give us Mr.Satan.

Kataphrut
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Kataphrut » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:48 pm

Ribrianne would be *the best* choice for this game. Not wanting her in is a sign of narrow thinking.

In light of the latest Super manga shenanigans, I want Roshi more than ever in this game now, and I want him to be paired with Jiren. I thought Jiren would have to come paired with Ultra Instinct Goku in season 2 because they have material with each other (dramatic opener, dramatic finish, etc) but now we can spare the Goku fatigue and just give all that to Roshi!

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:51 pm

Kataphrut wrote:Ribrianne would be *the best* choice for this game. Not wanting her in is a sign of narrow thinking.

In light of the latest Super manga shenanigans, I want Roshi more than ever in this game now, and I want him to be paired with Jiren. I thought Jiren would have to come paired with Ultra Instinct Goku in season 2 because they have material with each other (dramatic opener, dramatic finish, etc) but now we can spare the Goku fatigue and just give all that to Roshi!
Could Not Agree More! :angel:

Ribrianne would bring Uniqueness and just plane more fun to the game, the game needs more fun characters! Also, Ribrianne might be the only character to get me back into the game, got bored after awhile with it, really wanted to stay but without My Girl Ribrianne or the other Fireballs Rozie and Kakunsa(I am hoping for them in the Game too, either as fighters or back-up for Ribrianne), the game just did not feel like stick with for now.
--- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”:clap:
Brianne De Chateau/Ribrianne!
My #1 in DB!
:thumbup:

I’m a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012! 8)
http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

Nickolaidas
Advanced Regular

Post by Nickolaidas » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:06 am

I can see Ribrianne being a mix of Fat Boo (ass slams, heavy punches) with a few zoning and trap moves in the mix (heart attacks, love chains, etc). She would surely be a unique character to have, although if we're talking female representation, the U6 saiyans are definitely more in demand.

But, ArcSys is all about crazy so Ribrianne is a solid choice. The question is - with whom will they pair her in the DLC? Maybe a U6 female Saiyan … ?

And ugh, no Satan please. His gag is prehistorically old by now and doesn't do anything for me.

Anyway, while I would still love some Z characters like the evil android duo, Roshi, Dabura and Super Boo, I seriously wouldn't mind if the 2nd season DLC was all about ToP characters from other universes. Jiren, Toppo, Dyspo, Trio de dangers, Ribrianne, Obuni, Caulifla and Magetta. Or Frost in order to have a Frieza team.

Kataphrut

Post by Kataphrut » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:40 am

Bergamo and the Trio de Dangers would be a good pair with Ribrianne. They're both part of trios, they both represent their teams and they have about equal level of importance in the ToP hierarchy - below the big names like Jiren, Toppo, Caulifla and Kale, but above the rest of the pack. And if he gets in, I'd want his colour 2 to be the same as SonicFox's fur suit.

Mind you, I don't see characters like that making an appearance quite yet. They're for season 3 or later. Season 2 should be for filling the remaining big names. I think Satan has been written out, but Roshi still has a good chance, as does Dabura, Janemba, the afore-mentioned ToP characters and possibly some GT characters. Maybe that Raditz/Zarbon rumour will turn out to be true, but I can't get too excited for that.

Night Owl

Post by Night Owl » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:22 pm

1) Jiren
2) Mr. Satan
3) Dabura
4) Master Roshi
5) Dr. Gero/Android #20
6) Videl
7) Omega Shenron
8) King Piccolo

I would love to see Majin Vegeta and UI Goku in the game but feel that we are being over-exposed to these characters.
"You know it takes more energy to frown than it does to smile?"
"...you know it takes more energy to point that out than it does to leave me alone?"

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:31 am

Assuming there's going to be a season 2 and assuming it'll also include 8 characters :

Raditz
Zarbon
Recoome
Dabura
Janemba
Jiren
Omega Shenron
Ssj4 Gogeta
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

ricky84
Banned Alternate Account

Post by ricky84 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:57 am

Making transformations separate characters instead of installs like Golden Freeza was a bad idea. Why couldn't they just have SSJ & SSB as an in game mechanic for Goku and Vegeta instead of giving us 3 pairs of the same 2 characters?

Though making fusions into distinct characters is a good idea because they fight way differently from the people they're made from.
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

GT_Goten10
Beyond Newbie

Post by GT_Goten10 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:07 am

-Baby Vegeta

-Janemba

-Majuub

-SSJ4 Goku/Gogeta/Vegeta

-Nuova Shenron

-Meta Rilldo

-GT GOTEN!!!!!!
GT Fighter

emi_b7
Beyond Newbie

Post by emi_b7 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:46 pm

1-Dabura: turning people into stone + the sword makes him unique. Could have a dramatic finish for Buu. Also a cool character in general.
2-Android 19: I wanted Dr. Gero but then I realized that he has barely fought. I don't know how to make a moveset for him so, yeah, 19 it is :lol: . Big bang attack dramatic finish for Vegeta would be cool too.
3-Muten Roshi: I don't know if it is possible (because no flying) but he is one of my favorites and has a lot of good moves to pick from so he is in my list.
4-Caulifla (Kale as an assist): Kefla could work too, but I prefer Cauli.
5-Jiren: it's going to happen, so I'm not fighting it lol. Hopefully comes with a TOP stage and a couple of dramatic finishes.
6-Toppo: this game needs more grapplers IMO, would have probably gone with Recoome but he is already part of Ginyu's moveset so I'm sticking with Toppo. Could have a dramatic finish against Freeza and one for Vegeta.
7-Ribrianne: her body type (short and round) would already make her pretty unique but, for a character introduced along with a million gimmicky one trick pony fighters, she also has quite a lot of moves. I'd rather not have Kakunsa and Rozie as assist, there's enough to make her cool on her own. Dramatic finish for 18 maybe?
8-Janemba: I don't really know who else to put. Most of the other characters I like would be better in pairs, which is also true for Janemba, but he has the coolest attacks IMO, so I'm going with him. A hell stage would be great too.

Waluigiman
Beyond Newbie

Post by Waluigiman » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:51 am

Dragon Ball
Kid Goku
Roshi
King Piccolo
Mercenari Tao
Dragon BAll Z:
Dodoria
Zarbon
Gero
Android 19
Cell's imperfect form
Pikkon
GT:
Pan
Nouva Shenron/Eis Shenron
Omega Sehnron
Maybe a team of the rest of the dragons
Baby
Super 17
Super:
Trio De Dangers
Whis
Champa
Vados
Magetta
Botamo
Frost
Cabba
Kale
Caulifla
the Kamikaze Fireballs
Toppo
Jiren
Dyspo
A team of Universe 11 fighters with Kasheral
have some of the hakaishins
Extras:
Bulma with a super suit or some gadgets/mech
Mai with her weapons and Pilaf machines

It's imposible but awesome.

Night Owl

Post by Night Owl » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:53 am

Waluigiman wrote:Dragon Ball
Kid Goku
Roshi
King Piccolo
Mercenari Tao
Dragon BAll Z:
Dodoria
Zarbon
Gero
Android 19
Cell's imperfect form
Pikkon
GT:
Pan
Nouva Shenron/Eis Shenron
Omega Sehnron
Maybe a team of the rest of the dragons
Baby
Super 17
Super:
Trio De Dangers
Whis
Champa
Vados
Magetta
Botamo
Frost
Cabba
Kale
Caulifla
the Kamikaze Fireballs
Toppo
Jiren
Dyspo
A team of Universe 11 fighters with Kasheral
have some of the hakaishins
Extras:
Bulma with a super suit or some gadgets/mech
Mai with her weapons and Pilaf machines

It's imposible but awesome.
You don't ask for much, do you?
"You know it takes more energy to frown than it does to smile?"
"...you know it takes more energy to point that out than it does to leave me alone?"

mute_proxy
Advanced Regular

Post by mute_proxy » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:00 am

Night Owl wrote: You don't ask for much, do you?
I think he's just making a list of characters he remembers

Der Führermeister

Post by Der Führermeister » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:19 am

My DLC Prediction:

Pact 1:
Fusion Reborn (Hell Stage bonus DLC)
Gogeta and Janemba
(Gogeta Starbursts Janemba)

Pact 2:
Tournament of Power
Kefla and Jiren (TOP Stage bonus DLC)
(Goku Blue blasts Kefla away with Kamehameha beam, Jiren knocks Hit out the ring, Goku and Frieza bring Jiren down together)

Pact 3:
History of Son Goku
Master Roshi and Raditz
(Raditz gets Makankōsappōd by Piccolo, and Roshi Mafūbas Zamasu[Fused])

Pact 4:
Devil related pun
Videl (with Great Saiyaman) and Dabura (with Babidi)
(Videl "knocks out" Cell [similar to Satan film in Buu saga tournament, Majin Buu eats Dabura)

ricky84
Banned Alternate Account

Post by ricky84 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:06 am

Some ideas for new states:

1. Snake Way (Z)
2. Tournament of Power (Super)
3. ROSAT (Z)
4. Demon Realm (Heroes)
5. New Planet Plant (GT)
6. Muscle Tower (DB)
7. TokiToki City (Xenoverse)
8. Hell (Fusion Reborn)
9. Snowy region (DBS Broly)
10. ToP Preliminaries (Super)