XENOVERSE 2 NETCODE FIX?! CAN ANYONE CONFIRM IF THIS IS REAL?!

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Phozz
Not-So-Newbie

XENOVERSE 2 NETCODE FIX?! CAN ANYONE CONFIRM IF THIS IS REAL?!

Post by Phozz » Thu May 17, 2018 7:39 pm

https://t.co/djsy0ivR6Z - HOLY S*** IF THIS IS TRUE HNGHHH

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Re: XENOVERSE 2 NETCODE FIX?! CAN ANYONE CONFIRM IF THIS IS REAL?!

Post by AnimeNation101 » Thu May 17, 2018 8:25 pm

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/daily- ... ry/.131551

The article is real but this doesn’t specifically mean better netcode
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

Phozz
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Phozz » Thu May 17, 2018 8:29 pm

AnimeNation101 wrote:https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/daily- ... ry/.131551

aww.. then what exactly does it mean?

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Thu May 17, 2018 8:30 pm

Phozz wrote:
AnimeNation101 wrote:https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/daily- ... ry/.131551

aww.. then what exactly does it mean?
You will now become sucked into the game as your favorite CAC, and live out your life trying to fix time, dealing with Fuu's antics, and being Chronoa's guinea pig for her cooking.

Lightdasher
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Lightdasher » Thu May 17, 2018 9:29 pm

Phozz wrote:aww.. then what exactly does it mean?
Wholly agreed with AnimeNation. You can expect something like.. the Origin service from EA, or Steam from Value; where the company has their own service, can distribute their games/DLC/microtransactions/discounts/deals/etc all from said service without going through a 3rd party service like PSN. I think it's too far away to make too many guesses as to what this completely entails, but it definitely doesn't ensure that XV2 will have smoother online connectivity.
"Set a good example, represent what you think the community should be, and just be awesome." -VegettoEX, 2017.

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Thu May 17, 2018 9:59 pm

Lightdasher wrote:
Wholly agreed with AnimeNation. You can expect something like.. the Origin service from EA, or Steam from Value; where the company has their own service, can distribute their games/DLC/microtransactions/discounts/deals/etc all from said service without going through a 3rd party service like PSN. I think it's too far away to make too many guesses as to what this completely entails, but it definitely doesn't ensure that XV2 will have smoother online connectivity.
Yeah and I'm pretty sure that would be up to Dimps, not bandai. Bandai just published the game. They’re more in charge of money and decisions that may lead to money gain or loss. Dimps is the company that can actually affect the game.
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

Phozz
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Phozz » Thu May 17, 2018 10:01 pm

well that sucks :(

KinguKurimuzon
Beyond Newbie

Post by KinguKurimuzon » Thu May 17, 2018 11:00 pm

Lightdasher wrote:
Oh fucking hell, not another game client. EA and Ubisoft having their own clients is bad enough as is, but now Bamco's hopping on this bandwagon? Imagine five years from now, all the big publishers get the same idea and you've gotta install like twenty different game clients just to play the new stuff coming out. Shame on you Bandai Namco, this can only end up in disaster.
"Are you trying to impress me with your transformation sequence?" - Mashymre Cello