Conan O'Brian Clueless Gamer for Dragon Ball Legends

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Bullza
Banned

Conan O'Brian Clueless Gamer for Dragon Ball Legends

Post by Bullza » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:58 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQLYfrLknK4

Well this was something I wasn't expecting to ever see. Conan O'Brian talking about Dragon Ball.

Dunno who that guy he's with is though but they should have gone with Dragon Ball FighterZ rather than some crappy mobile game but it's better than nothing I suppose.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Re: Conan O'Brian Clueless Gamer for Dragon Ball Legends

Post by Lord Beerus » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:56 am

Wouldn't this be better suited in the actual Dragon Ball Legends thread?

Bullza
Banned

Post by Bullza » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:11 pm

Well probably not because of how many pages there are it can easily be missed by those just looking at the last page of the thread.

It's a bit more specific if there's a thread and it might make people more aware of it if it's stareing you in the face.

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:45 am

I appreciate you making a new thread Bullza. I would have never heard of this otherwise.--
Marz wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:27 pm "Well, the chapter was good, the story was good and so were the fights. But a new transformation, in Dragon Ball? And one that's ugly? This is where we draw the line!!! Jump the Shark moment!!"

This forum is so over-dramatic that it's not even funny.
90sDBZ wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:44 pm19 years ago I was rushing home from school to watch DBZ on Cartoon Network, and today I've rushed home from work to watch DBS on Pop. I guess it's true the more things change the more they stay the same. :lol: