Re: Dragon Ball Zenkai Battle petition

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TrunksSSG

Post by TrunksSSG » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:54 am

Well, I know some people might be sick of me posting this but I’ve got to try. I’m working on some new methods to try and promote this petition to the best of my ability. If anyone wishes to see Zenkai Battle localized and released on consoles, then sigh this petition.

https://www.change.org/p/bandai-namco-e ... d-xbox-one

Spread the word!

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:05 am

If there are any plans to release or not release this, a petition on change.org isn't going to have the slightest affect on it. They are currently working on XV3, there's a rumored game being worked on by CyberConnect 2 and FighterZ will most likely get a sequel so they have no reaosn to waste their time and money on something that never took off the way they wanted it to.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

sangofe
Kicks it Old-School

Post by sangofe » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:42 am

sintzu wrote:If there are any plans to release or not release this, a petition on change.org isn't going to have the slightest affect on it. They are currently working on XV3, there's a rumored game being worked on by CyberConnect 2 and FighterZ will most likely get a sequel so they have no reaosn to waste their time and money on something that never took off the way they wanted it to.
Is it much work to port an arcade game?

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:23 am

sangofe wrote:
sintzu wrote:If there are any plans to release or not release this, a petition on change.org isn't going to have the slightest affect on it. They are currently working on XV3, there's a rumored game being worked on by CyberConnect 2 and FighterZ will most likely get a sequel so they have no reaosn to waste their time and money on something that never took off the way they wanted it to.
I don't think it's as much work as making a new game but it's work and unfortunately the game clearly didn't do as good as they wanted based on the lack of support its getting.

sangofe
Kicks it Old-School

Post by sangofe » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:13 am

sintzu wrote:
sangofe wrote:
I don't think it's as much work as making a new game but it's work and unfortunately the game clearly didn't do as good as they wanted based on the lack of support its getting.
It is work, but how much? You seem to be guessing more than knowing.

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:46 am

sangofe wrote:It is work, but how much? You seem to be guessing more than knowing.
I'm not a game developer so I don't know as I'm sure every game is different but as we've yet to get the game it's clearly not worth whatever time and $$$ would go into moving it over.

sangofe
Kicks it Old-School

Post by sangofe » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:54 am

sintzu wrote:
sangofe wrote:It is work, but how much? You seem to be guessing more than knowing.
I'm not a game developer so I don't know as I'm sure every game is different but as we've yet to get the game it's clearly not worth whatever time and $$$ would go into moving it over.
I hope you're wrong. I want to try this.