Little question about video games exclusive characters ?

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Little question about video games exclusive characters ?

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:38 am

I wanted to know among all the video games exclusives characters who are your favourites ? who do you think have the best charadesign and backstory ? And are you open minded to more exclusif character ?

If I were to make for myself a top 5 I would say I think this:
1) Hatchiyack
2) Kanba
3) Android 21
4) Fu
5) Majin Ozotto
------------------------------------------------------
Let's tart with my long time favourite (check my Avatar ID lol) So what I love about Hatchiyack ? It's how cool charadesign wise he is, also love the backstory of the character with the Hatred machine and the orb spirit who summon ghost warrior. The concept behind this character and how its tie to the Saiyan taking over Plant/Vegeta during their war against the Tsuful makes for an interesting concept. I love also his many forms. If they were to remake dragon ball from the get go they should tie his creation with the Bebi Tsuful :D
Here I had to choose between Shallot and Kanba and the choice was hard to makes they are close. So what I love about Kanba ? I know we know nothing about his backstory yet ! But I like how he seems near unstoppable for now, also he reeks badassness (mostly because of his seiyu) as hell more than Broly and I like this Hannibal Lecter vibe they got to him. Can't wait to see more and know more about him.
My only woman in this top 5 so what I love about Android 21 ? It's how they connected her story close to Gero and mostly close to Android 16 which tie with Gero and of course Android 21 son, my bet is that Gero's and Android 21's son was killed during Goku's rampagne on the Red Ribbon Headquarter. Design wise she cool and stunning clearly pure fan service I admit and outclass Towa kilometers away.
About Fu being the son of Towa and Mira makes him intersting he has the power of his father and the brain of his mother which make him more than a threat BUT he is not that evil, he just do what he wants either it is bad or good kinda like a Trickster making him kinda the Loki of the Dragon Ball Franchise. And since I love Loki 8)
Finally Majin Ozotto, well it's a Majin but him being a Majin I want to know how this guy tie with Majin Buu are they from the same race and if yes what are their backstory so much mysteries. Design wise I think he looks awesome love the horns and his three eyes kind of which he can be tie with Tenshinhan backstory too lol also this guy can Shapeshift making him a trickster too but more in a Shang Tsung departmemnt without the your soul is mine of course lol.

So here is my top 5 of choice. I think I wouldn't mind more inclusion of video games exclusive characters as long as they make more women into the Lore not because I support any SJW agenda or something. But because I strongly think the franchise lack women. Just check the wikia characters list for both gender and you will see how alarming it is. Also it will help myself for my own story project.
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Little question about video games exclusive characters ?

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:07 pm

Mine will probably have to be

1) Hatchiyak: he was really the first one I was exposed to, watching the old OVA on YouTube. He was also the reason I bought Raging Blast 2

2) Android 21: her complex story arc in Fighterz really got to me. Even though her fate was predictable, she's still an interesting addition

3) Mira: I really love Mira, and the way the games have expounded on him (especially Xenoverse 2) has been great

4) Cumber: The crazy Saiyan that seems to have no limit in sight. Beating SSBK Vegito in Base while having access to other forms is just baffling to me.

5) Fuu: I love the idea of Fuu, and what little we have gotten out of him thus far has me curious to see what they'll do with him, and how they can possibly do a meet up with him, Towa, and Mira

Honorable Mentions:

Demigra
Mechikabura
The EX Fusions from Fusions

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:32 am

Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:I wanted to know among all the video games exclusives characters who are your favourites ?
Mira, Towa and Fu.
Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:who do you think have the best charadesign and backstory ?
Dunno. I tend to like things equally so I would say Mira, Towa and Fu have nice designs the same way. As for backstory? Fu, no doubt. The mystery Dragon Ball Online gave him in a short biography makes me think about a lot of possibilities Fu could do.
Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:And are you open minded to more exclusif character ?
Of course, the more interesting characters, with cool design, revolving a cool plot, having cool personalities, the better. Well, I will even say that it is necessary, because if we wait for a certain series to introduce all those things I mentioned, we may die before that happens.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:20 pm

Grimlock wrote:Of course, the more interesting characters, with cool design, revolving a cool plot, having cool personalities, the better. Well, I will even say that it is necessary, because if we wait for a certain series to introduce all those things I mentioned, we may die before that happens.
There is a new one coming from SDBH World Mission, I dubbed him Mister Knuckles Fisto the Predator :D
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

Mister_Popo
Advanced Regular

Post by Mister_Popo » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:04 pm

Well, the games aren't exactly my speciality, but i think those characters you mention (top five) have great designs and i hope they'll use some of them one day in the main continuity as well.

Lightdasher
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Lightdasher » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:10 am

Hatchiyack is my favorite thus far, he seemed pretty cool in Plan To Eradicate The Saiyans and was fun in Raging Blast 2 (I'd never gotten to experience him in his original videogame iteration).

Ozotto is a character I'd like to see, since he's a character I also didn't get to experience. His background and design are interesting.

The Supreme Kai of Time is the only other character I can think of that I like -- her Xenoverse incarnation to be specific, since I haven't played Heroes or Dragon Ball Online. Though she doesn't play too big of a role for the player in the Xenoverse series, and can be kinda' annoying with the chatter, I think she plays her role within the story very well and can be a fun character to see interacting with others in the world of Xeno sometimes.
"Set a good example, represent what you think the community should be, and just be awesome." -VegettoEX, 2017.