Dragon Ball Z Unreleased BGM Project - Complete!

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

didigoku

Re: Dragon Ball Z Unreleased BGM Project - Complete!

Post by didigoku » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:43 am

Thank You guys for all of your information.

@tronk21 : yes, i understand. To be honest, i expected my post might be deleted because of its content. And i really wanted to follow your advice but it seems i cannot edit my previous post :(
I really consider you as an expert, because not everybody can recognize different sample of some music. And to be able to recognize them requires to have listened to every BGM, this is not what every fan could do. :)

All of us are still dreaming of the day when every BGM will be released, i think it was we expected from DBZ Complete BGM Collection released in 2006... but it was not complete ly the case. Such a shame. But let's keep dreaming of this day :)

@JohnnyCashKami : it was actually what i thought. But i was wondering, maybe Kei17 would have shared it, but i totally understand and then i won't ask for more, i just wanted to know if there is any new about it.
Last edited by didigoku on Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

JohnnyCashKami
Temporarily Banned

Post by JohnnyCashKami » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:48 am

tronk21 wrote:Damn, I didn't know that these were fake FLAC files. Hell, I don't even know how to check if it's a real lossless file or a lossy mp3 one converted to flac. I'm glad that someone more knowledgeable has clarified that.

Having said that, I still stand by what I said earlier - that there is no better version of unreleased music from DBZ movies on the Internet than what is available on this site. I mean if the lossy mp3s are in the best quality of the LaserDisc files out there, and on the site above there are those same files disguised as something else but with no difference in quality then it is really the best version available to the public along with the initial lossy stuff. However, all this won't matter if we get an official complete Kikuchi music release. And judging by all the concerts of his Dragon Ball music worldwide and of his non-DB compositions in Japan, I'd say there's a pretty big chance we will get all those cues on CDs someday.
A genuine FLAC/ALAC/WAV rip of the Movies BGM Collection could have been made and probably was, but only the lossy MP3 was shared publicly so it's better than nothing. This sort of stuff really takes a lot of time and patience but in the end it's worth it.

I know where the original MP3 release is but can't name it here.

didigoku

Post by didigoku » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:50 am

JohnnyCashKami wrote: I know where the original MP3 release is but can't name it here.
Should we continue this discussion by PM? :D

IHaveNoUserName
Beyond Newbie

Post by IHaveNoUserName » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:02 am

JohnnyCashKami wrote:
tronk21 wrote:Damn, I didn't know that these were fake FLAC files. Hell, I don't even know how to check if it's a real lossless file or a lossy mp3 one converted to flac. I'm glad that someone more knowledgeable has clarified that.

Having said that, I still stand by what I said earlier - that there is no better version of unreleased music from DBZ movies on the Internet than what is available on this site. I mean if the lossy mp3s are in the best quality of the LaserDisc files out there, and on the site above there are those same files disguised as something else but with no difference in quality then it is really the best version available to the public along with the initial lossy stuff. However, all this won't matter if we get an official complete Kikuchi music release. And judging by all the concerts of his Dragon Ball music worldwide and of his non-DB compositions in Japan, I'd say there's a pretty big chance we will get all those cues on CDs someday.
A genuine FLAC/ALAC/WAV rip of the Movies BGM Collection could have been made and probably was, but only the lossy MP3 was shared publicly so it's better than nothing. This sort of stuff really takes a lot of time and patience but in the end it's worth it.

Could you PM me about this?
Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCud_Qw ... UxtYgOJ-LA
Currently making Dragon Ball Z Kai Kikuchi Revival viewtopic.php?f=6&t=41090

Dagon
Banned

Post by Dagon » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:09 am

JohnnyCashKami wrote:

PM me too, I can make good use of it!

AnimeMaakuo
Advanced Regular

Post by AnimeMaakuo » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:47 am

JohnnyCashKami wrote:

I've got over 580 tagged BGM pieces that are the original .WAV files that I've shared with the DBZ community a few days ago.
My YouTube

Soppa Saiyjins from Dorgou Ballru Zetto is my favorite transformation everah, especially when Trounksoru did it in front of Seru and when Bejita did it when he faced Jingonigen-hachigo. But for real, I use the FUNi pronunciation. - Soppa Saia People

IHaveNoUserName
Beyond Newbie

Post by IHaveNoUserName » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:49 pm

AnimeMaakuo wrote:
JohnnyCashKami wrote:

I've got over 580 tagged BGM pieces that are the original .WAV files that I've shared with the DBZ community a few days ago.
I would like to know where this original .WAV files are.
Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCud_Qw ... UxtYgOJ-LA
Currently making Dragon Ball Z Kai Kikuchi Revival viewtopic.php?f=6&t=41090

AnimeMaakuo
Advanced Regular

Post by AnimeMaakuo » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:20 pm

IHaveNoUserName wrote:
AnimeMaakuo wrote:
JohnnyCashKami wrote:

I sent you PM.
My YouTube

Soppa Saiyjins from Dorgou Ballru Zetto is my favorite transformation everah, especially when Trounksoru did it in front of Seru and when Bejita did it when he faced Jingonigen-hachigo. But for real, I use the FUNi pronunciation. - Soppa Saia People

JohnnyCashKami
Temporarily Banned

Post by JohnnyCashKami » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:33 pm

AnimeMaakuo wrote:
IHaveNoUserName wrote:
AnimeMaakuo wrote: I've got over 580 tagged BGM pieces that are the original .WAV files that I've shared with the DBZ community a few days ago.
I sent you PM.
Could you send me it too, please? Thanks.

didigoku

Post by didigoku » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:31 am

AnimeMaakuo wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:47 am I've got over 580 tagged BGM pieces that are the original .WAV files that I've shared with the DBZ community a few days ago.
Hello !
Could you please tell me where have you shared these pieces? Sould we proceed by PM? :D