Ripping the unreleased Kai tracks?

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

kei17
I Live Here

Re: Ripping the unreleased Kai tracks?

Post by kei17 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:22 am

Sorry for bumping up an old thread, but I think it's better than creating a new one just for this. Anyway, here's Gohan's SSJ2 transformation theme.

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/0sZr2_zM/Goh ... ening.html

This is far from perfect, though..

dbboxkaifan
Banned

Post by dbboxkaifan » Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:26 am

Thanks so much, Kei17!
FUNimation 2015 Releases I want:
- Kai 2.0 on Blu-ray

ShinGaijin
Beyond Newbie

Post by ShinGaijin » Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:39 am

Wow, thank you very much for sharing, kei17.^^

Gonstead
I Live Here

Post by Gonstead » Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:41 am

kei17 wrote:Sorry for bumping up an old thread, but I think it's better than creating a new one just for this. Anyway, here's Gohan's SSJ2 transformation theme.

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/0sZr2_zM/Goh ... ening.html

This is far from perfect, though..
AWESOME! Thanks Kei!

I do have a request though. Do you think you can rip the non-harmonica version of Ominous Silence?
Visit DragonBallFigures for all your Dragon Ball figure info and needs!
Mayuri Kurotsuchi wrote:"In this world, nothing perfect exists. It may be a cliche after all but it's the way things are. That's precisely why ordinary men pursue the concept of perfection, it's infatuation. But ultimately I have to ask myself "What is the true meaning of being perfect?" and the answer I came up with was nothing. Not one thing. The truth of the matter is I despise perfection! If something is truly perfect, that's IT! The bottom line becomes there is no room for imagination! No space for intelligence or ability or improvement! Do you understand? To men of science like us, perfection is a dead end, a condition of hopelessness. Always strive to be better than anything that came before you but not perfect! Scientist's agonize over the attempt to achieve perfection! That's the kind of creatures we are! We take joy in trying to exceed our grasp, in trying to reach for something that in the end, we have to admit may in fact be unreachable!"
MY HOLY GRAIL (110% Serious. Please sell me one)

IAmTheMilkMan
Beyond Newbie

Post by IAmTheMilkMan » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:39 pm

Sorry to bump an old thread again, but I'm a little late to this party. Could anybody re-post or send me the rips of any of the unreleased tracks that were previously posted here? Not surprisingly, all of the links posted are currently dead. I'm looking for all of the unreleased tracks, so I'll take anything.
aka TheMilkmanConspiracy on IFDB
aka WhereIsTheMilkman elsewhere

IAmTheMilkMan
Beyond Newbie

Post by IAmTheMilkMan » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:53 am

Welp, I gave Creature Of Marvel (Bottom Layer) my best shot. It isn't perfect, but it's the best I could do. Anyway, it sounds better than any other extract I've heard so far. Volume levels are a little inconsistent, though (gets louder or quieter in spots.) For regular listening purposes, it's... okay. But if you were looking to, say, restore the Yamamoto score into parts 5+ of the English dub of Kai, I'd say it would work pretty well for that purpose.

**EDIT (3/2/13) - I updated the link for Creature Of Marvel with a slightly updated version, one that I attempted to volume adjust and further polish. The polishing may not be noticeable, but at least the volume levels are a little more consistent.

EDIT (3/4/13) - I took a swing at Ominous Silence (Sans Harmonica). I don't think it turned out quite as well as Creature Of Marvel did, given that I didn't have as many sources to pull from, but it's tolerable.

I hope others, aside from myself, are able to get some use out of these.
aka TheMilkmanConspiracy on IFDB
aka WhereIsTheMilkman elsewhere

Black_Liger
Advanced Regular

Post by Black_Liger » Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:54 pm

IAmTheMilkMan wrote:Welp, I gave Creature Of Marvel (Bottom Layer) my best shot. It isn't perfect, but it's the best I could do. Anyway, it sounds better than any other extract I've heard so far. Volume levels are a little inconsistent, though (gets louder or quieter in spots.) For regular listening purposes, it's... okay. But if you were looking to, say, restore the Yamamoto score into parts 5+ of the English dub of Kai, I'd say it would work pretty well for that purpose.

**EDIT (3/2/13) - I updated the link for Creature Of Marvel with a slightly updated version, one that I attempted to volume adjust and further polish. The polishing may not be noticeable, but at least the volume levels are a little more consistent.

EDIT (3/4/13) - I took a swing at Ominous Silence (Sans Harmonica). I don't think it turned out quite as well as Creature Of Marvel did, given that I didn't have as many sources to pull from, but it's tolerable.

I hope others, aside from myself, are able to get some use out of these.
Hey Milkman, I'm new to the forums and you have my thanks for the Creature of marvel rip, I was utterly devastated when the scandal began and was ultimately crushed when the last soundtrack was cancelled, now thanks to you I can enjoy my favorite Kai track! thank you! I hope you can one day make it perfect, but for now, it's more than I ever hoped for.
There's room for only one snake, and one big boss.

SuperSaiyanHedgehog
Beyond Newbie

Post by SuperSaiyanHedgehog » Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:29 pm

Does anyone still have the sponsor tag tracks that were posted earlier in the thread? They were removed from their download sites.
Known as Hiltonium everywhere else.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Dragon Ball Z Kai: Yamamoto Revival (Now Completed!)
----------------------------------------------------------------
YouTube//Twitter//Ask.fm//PSN: Hiltonium//Nintendo Network: BoomBomb712//3DS Friend Code: 3652-0542-0595//Skype: PM me if you're interested

SuperSaiyanHedgehog
Beyond Newbie

Post by SuperSaiyanHedgehog » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:16 pm

Known as Hiltonium everywhere else.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Dragon Ball Z Kai: Yamamoto Revival (Now Completed!)
----------------------------------------------------------------
YouTube//Twitter//Ask.fm//PSN: Hiltonium//Nintendo Network: BoomBomb712//3DS Friend Code: 3652-0542-0595//Skype: PM me if you're interested

genjosanzo8
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by genjosanzo8 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:44 am

Can someone reupload the flac audio for all kei's upload in this topic for all unreleased? like the sponsor card, the gohan awakening? thanks