Is there a DB song that you listen to everyday?

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

MajinPlanet

Re: Is there a DB song that you listen to everyday?

Post by MajinPlanet » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:59 pm

Kuririn Fan wrote:It's there in japanese audio.
I would have to reset the Japanese audio on my DVD again. I was sure that even on that version it was missing. Maybe I'm thinking about the other version they had done when they did the DVD's the Japanese track it was missing. Maybe not on those season sets that came out years ago. I haven't watched DBZ in about 2 years now so it's been a while. I do know that on the English dub, which they have two versions of, one of the new mix music that air on TV along with the unchanged lines and then the new dub version they did with the Japanese music. Spirit vs Spirit as far as I remember was the only song that was cut out of that audio track. But like you said it's likely on the Japanese Audio track.
I'm a gamer and writer. I enjoy web design and love to have fun!

DHM211
Advanced Regular

Post by DHM211 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:08 pm

DBZ Kai - Saiyan Blood
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95hzQGiKiEg
DBZ Resurrection 'F - Freeza maximum - the hormone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Huxeu4sXaaM(great AMV BTW)

Kuririn Fan
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Kuririn Fan » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:58 pm

Every DB/ DBZ/ Kai insert song ever. And Maximum the Hormone.

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here

Post by Soppa Saia People » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:44 pm

Makafushigi Adventure Instrumental, because it's my ring tone.
I have borderline personality disorder, if my posts ever come off as aggressive or word vomit-y to you, please let me know.

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸

Kuririn Fan
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Kuririn Fan » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:14 pm

soppa saia people wrote:Makafushigi Adventure Instrumental, because it's my ring tone.
Mine too! That shit is my jam!

Onibaku
Beyond Newbie

Post by Onibaku » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:04 am

Mind Space (It's so damn badass every time I hear it)
Boy of the Wild
Cheerful Night (Quite often)
Lost Courage

Though three of them are DB Game OSTs

Kuririn Fan
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Kuririn Fan » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:00 pm

Silly me, how could i forget this epic song?
https://youtu.be/5sRoHCxGunM

Onibaku
Beyond Newbie

Post by Onibaku » Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:33 pm

Kuririn Fan wrote:Silly me, how could i forget this epic song?
Its funny cause I've been rewatching DB and I just watched that episode few days ago.

Kuririn Fan
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Kuririn Fan » Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:07 pm

Onibaku wrote:
Kuririn Fan wrote:Silly me, how could i forget this epic song?
Its funny cause I've been rewatching DB and I just watched that episode few days ago.
I wasn't expecting it at all first time i watched it. It was awesome :D

Neo-Makaiōshin
I Live Here

Post by Neo-Makaiōshin » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:57 pm

Dragon Ball was always a kid series and fans should stop being in denial.

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here

Post by Soppa Saia People » Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:14 am

Neo-Makaiōshin wrote:Makafushigi Adventure.
Those first 10 seconds just hit me in the face with nostalgia. Hell I also really like the funi version (dislike the instruments but that's it).
I have borderline personality disorder, if my posts ever come off as aggressive or word vomit-y to you, please let me know.

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸

Bansho64
I Live Here

Post by Bansho64 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:48 am

For some reason I just can't stop listening to the Kikuchi track M1307. I don't know what it is but I just love that one track so much. It just screams awesomeness! :D

SsjRavi

Post by SsjRavi » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:19 am

A mixture of songs from the hit song collection, recently I have been listening to "Joushiki Nante Na i sa" and Kuko songs during my work commute cause of nostalgia and because I find them relaxing.

Mind Power Ki is probably my all time favourite though.
"No. A sword is a weapon. Kenjutsu is the art of killing. Whatever pretty words you use to speak of it, this is its true nature. What Miss Kaoru says are the words of one who has never dirtied her hands. An idealistic joke. But, I like Miss Kaoru's idealism better than its true nature. If one can ask so much, I want the world to accept this joke as its true nature."
- Himura Kenshin

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:36 pm

All of the OST soundtracks of the older Dragon Ball games that came out before the first Dragon Ball Z: Budokai and the Chouzetsu*Dynamic! - Dragon Ball Super (FULL ENGLISH COVER) video done by the YouTube users Mark de Groot (JorporXx) and The Kira Justice.

Videls_Panties
Banned

Post by Videls_Panties » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:05 am

Trunks theme and Saiyan Vegeta's theme music from Super butouden 1, and 2.

MCDaveG
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by MCDaveG » Sat May 07, 2016 10:53 am

Nope, but somehow, I do like the Dragon Ball Super opening nowadays :)
FighterZ: Funky_Strudel
PS4: Dynamixx88

TekTheNinja
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by TekTheNinja » Wed May 11, 2016 9:08 am

I've been listening to "Hello Hello Hello" multiple times a day.

...I think I have a problem. :|

Lunaar
Patreon Supporter

Post by Lunaar » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:53 am

TekTheNinja wrote:I've been listening to "Hello Hello Hello" multiple times a day.

That song gripped me so tight last summer and never let go. It's too good.

I honestly fall in and out of crush-esque love with so many of Dragon Ball's OPs, EDs, inserts... but there are two that I always play if I'm in the mood for DB tunes. Field of View's (but really, ZARD's) DAN DAN Kokoro Hikarete ‘ku and Hironobu Kageyama's Boku-tachi wa Tenshi Datta. Going through the thread, I appear to be the only one with a soft spot for DBZ's second ED... :think: Both songs hit me just right. They're the kind of tearful-ballad romantic-adventure stuff I love more than anything. I swear on my life, I will have "Angel... Angel... Angel... AAAAAAAAAAH~" playing at my funeral.

...those and Daphne Gene's "I'll Give You a Romance" from FUNimation's dub of Dragon Ball. I feel like it's unlikely anyone listens to that TV-size single as much as I do, but Gene fucking kills that song. I'll be the first to admit that it's my favorite cover out of any released internationally.
Gogegito wrote:Gotenks said "I cant let him fight just like that, please trunks help me, he's my brother" And trunks also had undesrstanding eyes.
Ajay wrote:It's probably savagely lit. I dunno.
Steam ID: Lunaar
★頭カラッポの方が 夢詰め込める★

Kuririn Fan
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Kuririn Fan » Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:38 am

Lunaar wrote:
TekTheNinja wrote:I've been listening to "Hello Hello Hello" multiple times a day.

I honestly fall in and out of crush-esque love with so many of Dragon Ball's OPs, EDs, inserts... but there are two that I always play if I'm in the mood for DB tunes. Field of View's (but really, ZARD's) DAN DAN Kokoro Hikarete ‘ku and Hironobu Kageyama's Boku-tachi wa Tenshi Datta. Going through the thread, I appear to be the only one with a soft spot for DBZ's second ED... :think: Both songs hit me just right. They're the kind of tearful-ballad romantic-adventure stuff I love more than anything. I swear on my life, I will have "Angel... Angel... Angel... AAAAAAAAAAH~" playing at my funeral.

...those and Daphne Gene's "I'll Give You a Romance" from FUNimation's dub of Dragon Ball. I feel like it's unlikely anyone listens to that TV-size single as much as I do, but Gene fucking kills that song. I'll be the first to admit that it's my favorite cover out of any released internationally.
You're not the only one, i fucking love that song!

SsjRavi

Post by SsjRavi » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:00 am

Lunaar wrote:

Boku-tachi wa Tenshi Datta is still one of my favourite songs from Dragon Ball, I even prefer it over the Z openings.
"No. A sword is a weapon. Kenjutsu is the art of killing. Whatever pretty words you use to speak of it, this is its true nature. What Miss Kaoru says are the words of one who has never dirtied her hands. An idealistic joke. But, I like Miss Kaoru's idealism better than its true nature. If one can ask so much, I want the world to accept this joke as its true nature."
- Himura Kenshin