Goku Battles 19 MIDI?

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

RioluLucarioFan9000

Goku Battles 19 MIDI?

Post by RioluLucarioFan9000 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:55 pm

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone could make an MIDI version of the Goku Battles 19 Theme by Bruce Faulconer?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CcKIk3q71U

I would really like to remix the song in different soundfonts, and if anyone here can transcribe it into MIDI format, I would gladly appreciate it. Thanks.

RioluLucarioFan9000

Re: Goku Battles 19 MIDI?

Post by RioluLucarioFan9000 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:19 pm

Sorry for the double post, and the bump, but I'm REALLY desperate for a MIDI of the theme. I'm terrible at transcribing, and I'd like it if someone transcribed the MIDI for me. Please. Thanks.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:43 pm

If someone had both the interest and the means to do so, they would respond. There's no need to bump a topic.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:17 pm

RioluLucarioFan9000 wrote:Sorry for the double post, and the bump, but I'm REALLY desperate for a MIDI of the theme. I'm terrible at transcribing, and I'd like it if someone transcribed the MIDI for me. Please. Thanks.
I guess you could ask Exor. He's a big Bruce Faulconer fan, and he's actually done part of a redone "Ginyu Force Theme". Other than that though, I can't think of anything else :| .
Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".

cRookie_Monster
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by cRookie_Monster » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:11 am

It would be a fairly big undertaking/project to recreate a track with that much detail.
- Scott
http://morganstudios.com

Naruto6583
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Naruto6583 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:36 pm

cRookie_Monster wrote:It would be a fairly big undertaking/project to recreate a track with that much detail.
Wasn't that track 4 minutes long?
PSN SonGoku325
DeviantArt http://narut6228.deviantart.com/

cRookie_Monster
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by cRookie_Monster » Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:39 pm

Naruto6583 wrote:
cRookie_Monster wrote:It would be a fairly big undertaking/project to recreate a track with that much detail.
Wasn't that track 4 minutes long?
4:10, but length is largely irrelevant. It's density of notes, complexity of rhythm, how much repetition vs new ideas, # of breaks, complexity of harmony, etc. There's a fair amount going on in that piece. If it was 4 minutes of long choral pads, easy peazy. This track however would take many orders of magnitude longer to recreate in full detail than a track like that. Having said that, someone could probably easily make a quick recreation of the main hook, skipping all the breaks and key changes.
- Scott
http://morganstudios.com

RioluLucarioFan9000

Post by RioluLucarioFan9000 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:35 pm

Hey, Scott Morgan (that's you, cRookie_Monster), I've heard of you and your amazing works. If you want, you can go right ahead and recreate the main hook in MIDI format. I don't mind. :D

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here

Post by Soppa Saia People » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:26 pm

Fionordequester wrote:
RioluLucarioFan9000 wrote:Sorry for the double post, and the bump, but I'm REALLY desperate for a MIDI of the theme. I'm terrible at transcribing, and I'd like it if someone transcribed the MIDI for me. Please. Thanks.
I guess you could ask Exor. He's a big Bruce Faulconer fan, and he's actually done part of a redone "Ginyu Force Theme". Other than that though, I can't think of anything else :| .
Scott Morgan aka cRookie_Monster.
I have borderline personality disorder, if my posts ever come off as aggressive or word vomit-y to you, please let me know.

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:48 pm

soppa saia people wrote: Scott Morgan aka cRookie_Monster.
Well yeah...but he's busy with his own stuff, aren't you Scott?
Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".