Movie 1/10/12 TV Size Ending Instrumental

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Super 17
Regular

Movie 1/10/12 TV Size Ending Instrumental

Post by Super 17 » Mon May 23, 2016 10:33 am

Hi guys. It's been awhile, but I seem to have lost all my music to DB/Z/GT. I used to have it on emails, hard drive, burned CD's, but since I've moved a bunch of times and whatnot, things have been lost or broken. Anyways. I have most of the stuff back (mostly BGM's, which I love), from a few friends, but there are 3 things that people have also lost or don't have them for whatever reason. The original TV-Size instrumental for movies 1 (also the ending of DBZ ending 1), and movies 10 and 12. I can't find them on youtube or anywhere online anymore. My colonelsilver account has been deleted 7 years ago, so it's been long gone. If anyone has them, could you please share them or upload them on youtube. They are unreleased, so there are no rules being broken. Also, if my mind remembers right, movies 10 and 12 instrumentals endings are short as in 30-45 seconds. I believe the one and only source of these instrumentals are from one of the 2 Korean dubs. I know there is a full size released instrumental of Zenkai Power, but that has backing vocals. This instrumental is 100% free of all vocals.

genjosanzo8
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: Movie 1/10/12 TV Size Ending Instrumental

Post by genjosanzo8 » Tue May 31, 2016 7:25 pm

Sorry i haven't them i have others movies instrumental but i miss 1/7/10/12 in the version you want and was having.
i found intrumentals for them once on youtube but it was done by a software so it is far than perfect and fequently we can hear some voice .

i doubt that someone have them, kei17 maybe should know about it because he collect foreign dub for all dragon ball and more other things and have great knowledge about dragon ball but probability that he read this topic are little :( hope you will findd them