Super Dragon Ball Z (The Game!) Shunsuke Kikuchi Remixes

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Ansem59

Super Dragon Ball Z (The Game!) Shunsuke Kikuchi Remixes

Post by Ansem59 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:09 pm

[Long winded explanation ahead. If uninterested skip for the TL;DR area]

So, I am new to the site, but don't really frequent Forums that much anyway. However I am pretty sure that putting download links to songs from a game that was released over a decade ago and, to my knowledge, didn't have a soundtrack release is okay. I am a listener to the podcast (It has relevancy, I'm not kissing butt!) and I was listening to their review of Super Dragon Ball Z, one of my favorite dragon ball video games! And in the review, Mike puts in a little audio sample of some remixed Kikuchi music. I was a little baffled because not only did I realize that it was taken OUT of the American release, BUT I couldn't find it anywhere on the internet! :o I didn't even know that was possible! So, since the Japanese version of the game was surprisingly cheap, I bought it, ripped the track in the only way I could (through recording video with the audio settings just having the music turned on by itself.) But that's not all! Because there was ANOTHER Kikuchi remix in the game when you were fighting bosses that weren't Frieza! So it's an awesome bonus!

TL;DR: I ripped a couple Kikuchi remix tracks from an old video game, here you go:

Freeza Theme: https://www.mediafire.com/?1wrbwwn1jhbn1zy

Aggressive Warrior (My naming): https://www.mediafire.com/?o8ifwzc23ssz9bc

Sshadow5001
Advanced Regular

Re: Super Dragon Ball Z (The Game!) Shunsuke Kikuchi Remixes

Post by Sshadow5001 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:08 am

I didn't realise till just now that these were remixes of kikuchi tracks, I'd heard the Freeza one in some videos of Super Dragonball Z with 2 players playing crazy well using 18 and Chi Chi but I've never heard the second one.

Thanks for sharing, these are amazing :D I love Super Dragonball Z too.
Please check out my Youtube channel GLEclipseGaming
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8otmN ... FvDYiaKt9w

Currently Playing
Gundam Breaker 3

Quebaz
Advanced Regular

Post by Quebaz » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:09 pm

Oh man this is awesome, I had found the second one on NicoNico a few years back and never found it again. Thanks a lot for sharing.

To those who don't know or can't figure it out, the first one is a remix of M811(Piccolo Battles Sansho) and M1307 (Piccolo Tears Apart the Cyclo-Bots) and the second one is a remix of M1522 (Demon Broly) and M814 (Garlic Jr. Beats Up On Goku and Piccolo).
A LUZ INFINITA!
Steam: Quebaz
PSN: BSSJ3
Tumblr

Zorofist45

Post by Zorofist45 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:55 pm

Wow, one of my favourite games and I had no idea the Japanese copy had exclusive remixes, thanks for uploading them!