New Bruce Faulconer music?

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dorexx
Regular

New Bruce Faulconer music?

Post by Dorexx » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:20 am

There was this interview with him a while ago and at the end of it he says he'll create some new music tribute for DBZ in the following months. It's been about a year and a half since the interview. Does anyone know if he did it?
酷签名

mint0h
Not-So-Newbie

Re: New Bruce Faulconer music?

Post by mint0h » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:54 am

Doesn't seem like it, otherwise the Falcouner Faction of the fandom would have made light of it, and he definitely would have wanted exposure of it to get out.

Unfortunately as of recent, he's been filing unneeded copyright claims on Geekdom...

DSB
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DSB » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:21 am

mint0h wrote:Doesn't seem like it, otherwise the Falcouner Faction of the fandom would have made light of it, and he definitely would have wanted exposure of it to get out.

Unfortunately as of recent, he's been filing unneeded copyright claims on Geekdom...
Geekdom101 ??? What did he do ?

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:14 pm

mint0h wrote:Doesn't seem like it, otherwise the Falcouner Faction of the fandom would have made light of it, and he definitely would have wanted exposure of it to get out.

Seriously? Where's the source for that? I'm curious.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:24 pm

DSB wrote:

Posted snippets of an interview Bruce did but Geekdom got permission from the person who did interview if he could use some snippets, seems Bruce is filling over that.

DSB
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DSB » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:30 pm

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:
DSB wrote:

Posted snippets of an interview Bruce did but Geekdom got permission from the person who did interview if he could use some snippets, seems Bruce is filling over that.
hmm ... i hope geekdom loses a ton of money .. Guy has stuck his nose up his own butt a bit too much .

mint0h
Not-So-Newbie

Post by mint0h » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:38 pm

Dbzfan94 wrote:

Seriously? Where's the source for that? I'm curious.
https://twitter.com/EmperorBigD/status/ ... 8750491649
https://twitter.com/EmperorBigD/status/ ... 8066612224
DSB wrote:hmm ... i hope geekdom loses a ton of money .. Guy has stuck his nose up his own butt a bit too much .
1. That's not even the least bit true
2. Just because you dislike someone doesn't mean they should have a wrongful lawsuit piled on them

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:41 pm

Woooow. That's really... Sad on Bruce's end. And this is coming from someone who loves Faulconer Productions score.

floofychan333
Advanced Regular

Post by floofychan333 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:59 pm

At least it won't be on a Dragon Ball score. The guy can keep composing whatever he wants, because as a fellow artist I know that nobody has the right to stop an artist from creating their respective art form, however I still hate the fact that Kikuchi's great BGMs were tossed aside for incessant and uninteresting synthrokk that is a prime example of the Americanization of anime in general.
"All of you. All of you must have KILL all the SEASONS!" -Dough (Tenshinhan), Speedy Dub of Movie 9.

"My opinion of Norihito's Sumitomo's new score is... well, very mixed. The stuff that's good is pretty darn good, but the stuff that's bad makes elevator music sound like Jerry freaking Goldsmith." -Kenisu

DSB
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DSB » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:57 pm

DSB wrote:hmm ... i hope geekdom loses a ton of money .. Guy has stuck his nose up his own butt a bit too much .
1. That's not even the least bit true
2. Just because you dislike someone doesn't mean they should have a wrongful lawsuit piled on them[/quote]

oh please ... i didnt know any dbz youtuber . But his incessant whining and "rants" and always talking about haters show what kind of person is he . Success has gone in his head

SingleFringe&Sparks
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by SingleFringe&Sparks » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:48 am

DSB wrote:oh please ... i didnt know any dbz youtuber . But his incessant whining and "rants" and always talking about haters show what kind of person is he . Success has gone in his head
No. I've never heard him attack anyone directly for anything. He has said his intention was only to educate. The rants he's done were about a section of the fanbase (who call themselves "hardcore") that will persistently argue or attack his use transitional use of correct terms, over made up terminology that people refuse to accept as incorrect. Like people who tell him he's wrong for trying to inform the fanbase of the sources of the things Funimation messed up. I don't see how doing that makes you arrogant. Its about people in denial of factual information for the sake of their personal familiarity to it. Or when its discussing or debating plotholes/retcons in Super or Toyotaro's Manga, by sourcing the original Manga for an argument, verses those that use on-the-spot headcanon to argue the point against the original manga itself. Come on.
Zephyr wrote:The fandom's collective fetishizing of "moments" is also ridiculous to me. No, not everyone needs a fucking "shine" moment. If that's all you want, then all you want is fanservice, rather than an actual coherent story. And of course those aren't mutually exclusive; you could have a coherent story with "shine" moments! But if a story is perfectly coherent (and I'm really not seeing any compelling arguments that this one is anything but, despite constantly recurring, really poorly reasoned, attempts to argue otherwise), and you're bemoaning the lack of "shine" moments as a reason for the story's poor quality, then you're letting your thirst for "shine" moments obfuscate your ability to detect basic storytelling when it's right in front of you.

DSB
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DSB » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:20 am

SingleFringe&Sparks wrote:
DSB wrote:oh please ... i didnt know any dbz youtuber . But his incessant whining and "rants" and always talking about haters show what kind of person is he . Success has gone in his head
No. I've never heard him attack anyone directly for anything. He has said his intention was only to educate. The rants he's done were about a section of the fanbase (who call themselves "hardcore") that will persistently argue or attack his use transitional use of correct terms, over made up terminology that people refuse to accept as incorrect. Like people who tell him he's wrong for trying to inform the fanbase of the sources of the things Funimation messed up. I don't see how doing that makes you arrogant. Its about people in denial of factual information for the sake of their personal familiarity to it. Or when its discussing or debating plotholes/retcons in Super or Toyotaro's Manga, by sourcing the original Manga for an argument, verses those that use on-the-spot headcanon to argue the point against the original manga itself. Come on.
So does Rhymestyle or MasakoX and i dont hear them ranting
Dude , accept it . He's a Jerk trying to be nice . And also most of his content are speculations and are mostly wrong

Hence i moved to MasakoX , i wanted better quality videos even if they are not up everyday .

mint0h
Not-So-Newbie

Post by mint0h » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:46 pm

DSB wrote:
Dude , accept it . He's a Jerk trying to be nice . And also most of his content are speculations and are mostly wrong

Hence i moved to MasakoX , i wanted better quality videos even if they are not up everyday .
It's hard to be nice when he gets ridiculed everyday by people like you.

And most of his content comes from Herms, a well-trusted member in the community. I suppose that's speculation too hmm?

Geekdom101
Regular

Post by Geekdom101 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:53 pm

DSB wrote:

That's great that you have an opinion on a person whom you don't know. Quite frankly, I could care less about your opinion on my character or whether or not you are a subscriber considering how wrong you are and how everybody is proving how wrong you are. Don't need people like you watching me.

And btw, Bruce tried to claim my video and Youtube told him it filed under fair use and he was denied. So your fantasy of me "going broke" because of Bruce's nonsense will remain a fantasy. Everything in that video was fair use and he has no case. Have a nice day, sincerely, the "jerk" whom you don't know.
"Allow me to show you... my further evolution"

OFFICIAL Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgIqhB ... yUSp71VCOQ

Geekdom101
Regular

Post by Geekdom101 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:55 pm

About the OP.

Bruce made those statements and hasn't done any new music yet. I presume he is busy with other projects.

DSB
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DSB » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:38 pm

Geekdom101 wrote:
DSB wrote:
SingleFringe&Sparks wrote: No. I've never heard him attack anyone directly for anything. He has said his intention was only to educate. The rants he's done were about a section of the fanbase (who call themselves "hardcore") that will persistently argue or attack his use transitional use of correct terms, over made up terminology that people refuse to accept as incorrect. Like people who tell him he's wrong for trying to inform the fanbase of the sources of the things Funimation messed up. I don't see how doing that makes you arrogant. Its about people in denial of factual information for the sake of their personal familiarity to it. Or when its discussing or debating plotholes/retcons in Super or Toyotaro's Manga, by sourcing the original Manga for an argument, verses those that use on-the-spot headcanon to argue the point against the original manga itself. Come on.

That's great that you have an opinion on a person whom you don't know. Quite frankly, I could care less about your opinion on my character or whether or not you are a subscriber considering how wrong you are and how everybody is proving how wrong you are. Don't need people like you watching me.

And btw, Bruce tried to claim my video and Youtube told him it filed under fair use and he was denied. So your fantasy of me "going broke" because of Bruce's nonsense will remain a fantasy. Everything in that video was fair use and he has no case. Have a nice day, sincerely, the "jerk" whom you don't know.

See this Attitude is why you will never be the one at the top . You send out tweets about you your neighbor wears DBZ shirt but dont know you . Why ? Are you important ? You see you always talk about how you worked as Security or at the IT and shit . WE DONT CARE . we want quality videos while yours are mostly speculative . Almost all of your best videos were uploaded when you were just starting . But given how i have read the tweets about how you want someone to die of Diabetes and also that "Don't need people like you watching me" , just shows you have as much mental growth as a 13 year old entitled punk .

Also , i have an IQ of 141 and and affiliated with MENSA [thats beyond your reach] and i am known for my keen observation and quite accurate judgement of people . My points about you are not endless like a Hater has . But if anyone is interested to see my views i will be happy to tell them what you are.

One [rather 2 ] Final things : You are just a Poor DBZ version of PiwDiePie . And just like him you are gonna wind up soon . But unlike him , you have no creativity [or lost that long ago] . So all you can do is speculate , bitch about how people hate you . Post Rants every 2 months .

Typical 13 year old entitled punk , who's "success" has gone into his head .

So long ... Really dont want a guy like you replying me . Stinks up my day

DSB
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DSB » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:39 pm

mint0h wrote:
DSB wrote:
SingleFringe&Sparks wrote: No. I've never heard him attack anyone directly for anything. He has said his intention was only to educate. The rants he's done were about a section of the fanbase (who call themselves "hardcore") that will persistently argue or attack his use transitional use of correct terms, over made up terminology that people refuse to accept as incorrect. Like people who tell him he's wrong for trying to inform the fanbase of the sources of the things Funimation messed up. I don't see how doing that makes you arrogant. Its about people in denial of factual information for the sake of their personal familiarity to it. Or when its discussing or debating plotholes/retcons in Super or Toyotaro's Manga, by sourcing the original Manga for an argument, verses those that use on-the-spot headcanon to argue the point against the original manga itself. Come on.

And most of his content comes from Herms, a well-trusted member in the community. I suppose that's speculation too hmm?
Oh i love Herms . And he's great . But that doesnt meek this Geekdom is . Geekdom =/= Herms . Herms is awesome . Geekdom has the mental growth of a 13 year old entitled punk

Geekdom101
Regular

Post by Geekdom101 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:56 am

DSB wrote:
Geekdom101 wrote:
DSB wrote:

See this Attitude is why you will never be the one at the top . You send out tweets about you your neighbor wears DBZ shirt but dont know you . Why ? Are you important ? You see you always talk about how you worked as Security or at the IT and shit . WE DONT CARE . we want quality videos while yours are mostly speculative . Almost all of your best videos were uploaded when you were just starting . But given how i have read the tweets about how you want someone to die of Diabetes and also that "Don't need people like you watching me" , just shows you have as much mental growth as a 13 year old entitled punk .

Also , i have an IQ of 141 and and affiliated with MENSA [thats beyond your reach] and i am known for my keen observation and quite accurate judgement of people . My points about you are not endless like a Hater has . But if anyone is interested to see my views i will be happy to tell them what you are.

One [rather 2 ] Final things : You are just a Poor DBZ version of PiwDiePie . And just like him you are gonna wind up soon . But unlike him , you have no creativity [or lost that long ago] . So all you can do is speculate , bitch about how people hate you . Post Rants every 2 months .

Typical 13 year old entitled punk , who's "success" has gone into his head .

So long ... Really dont want a guy like you replying me . Stinks up my day

You claim to have an IQ of 141 and say others are 13 years old blah blah blah, and yet your grammar and spelling are piss-poor at best and you struggle to formulate complete sentences.

Yeah nobody believes you, nor does anybody care about your opinion. If they did, people would've stopped watching a long long time ago.

Geekdom101
Regular

Post by Geekdom101 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:02 am

DSB wrote:
mint0h wrote:
DSB wrote:

Oh i love Herms . And he's great . But that doesnt meek this Geekdom is . Geekdom =/= Herms . Herms is awesome . Geekdom has the mental growth of a 13 year old entitled punk
PS I could SO destroy you limb from limb right now, but I'm NOT gonna violate the rules of this board, as you have.

DSB
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DSB » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:06 am

Geekdom101 wrote:
DSB wrote:
mint0h wrote:

PS I could SO destroy you limb from limb right now, but I'm NOT gonna violate the rules of this board, as you have.

Okay ... where do you wanna play ???

Plus English isnt my first language so its a bit shaky .. Come on .. Try and destroy me . You are only proving me right about you