Kanzenshuu Members Favorite Composers ROUND 1

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Ripper 30
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Kanzenshuu Members Favorite Composers ROUND 1

Post by Ripper 30 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:12 am

DHM211 wrote:
Ripper 30 wrote:
DHM211 wrote:1)Norihito Sumitomo
2)Kenji Yamamoto
3)Who ever composed the US soundtrack for movies 12 and 13.
4)Akihito Tokunaga (Don't really remember what GT sounded like but his Path to Power soundtrack was good).
No kikuchi?
Not really.
The first of any Dragon Ball I watched was Nicktoons Kai so if I'm nostalgic about anyone it's Yamamoto.
You should try watching Dragon Ball to Z in Japanese then you will start like kikuchi Music too.
I prefer Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, DB/Z/GT Movies, Dragon Ball Super and Dragon Ball GT in Japanese.
For DBZ Kai and two new Movies I like both Dub and Sub. I Prefer Shunsuke Kikuchi Soundtracks over All other Composers.
My MAL profile : https://myanimelist.net/profile/Ripper_30

DHM211
Advanced Regular

Re: Kanzenshuu Members Favorite Composers ROUND 1

Post by DHM211 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:41 am

Ripper 30 wrote:
DHM211 wrote:
Ripper 30 wrote: No kikuchi?
Not really.
The first of any Dragon Ball I watched was Nicktoons Kai so if I'm nostalgic about anyone it's Yamamoto.
You should try watching Dragon Ball to Z in Japanese then you will start like kikuchi Music too.
I watched DB and Z in english with the original soundtrack, and then the Z part again with the US soundtrack. Kikuchi and Falconer are ok but neither are really my taste outside a few selecte pieces.